• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mt Ticklish Abductee, Pt. 2:)

T

Ticklemmmeeeeeee

My Ticklish Abductee, pt. 2
By Ticklemmmeeeeeee

...he seemed very pleased with my response to his scratching of my soles with his thumb nail....quickly his eyes and hands darted between recording my reaction in his notepad to smelling and further experimenting with his fingers, the ticklishness of my naked, squirming foot...I was perseverating on the same thoughts over and over again as he continued his odd, exciting activity...I honestly did not know if I should be disturbed or aroused by these novel things he did to my feet...I decided I would stop analyzing it and experience it...after all that is what he wanted I told myself, in my silent monologue...he wanted to observe and record my genuine responses to his experimental exercise...he said so....he also said he would then let me go.....so I refused to admit to myself that I was enjoying this...even anticipating his next touch....instead I lied to myself and decided to act as though I wanted to get it over with so he would let me go and I could report him to the authorities........I did a poor job of convincing myself of this by moaning unexpectedly as he touched me again.....he was interrupting my thoughts...... I felt the most erotic sensation across my toe pad....I had no idea what he had just done...but I had to see....had to watch him as he caused such a sensation to my tender feet......I glanced downward and watched him......I breathed in sharply.....I felt heady and intoxicated at the sight of him holding and fingering and licking my feet and toes.....I could not withold my moaning and giggling both in reaction to the physical sensation as well as the visual excitement of watching him.........he was taking careful long licks very lightly across the pads of my toes...wiggling very quickly and lightly at various spots....just where the nail and my skin meet.....that drove me mad....I squirmed everywhere.....I instinctively pulled my foot back each time he touched the sensitive skin with his tongues tip and I feared he would become annoyed with me ....he darted his tongues tip in between my toes as he carefully held them apart for his convenience.....I screeched and laughed hysterically...surprised by my reactions again and again....he was openly smiling now ......he was struggling quite a bit though to hold me still.....he now worked on both of my feet as he had both sneakers removed and at times tickled both feet at once causing me to scream and laugh in near convulsions..... I tried desperately and with all my strength to keep my feet still...my body still..... I could not....I looked down, almost reluctantly at his face and he not only didn't look upset he seemed to be extremely aroused...he would stop and record a few words and turn back to my now wiggling foot...I would giggle and screech and twist and moan in spite of myself in an almost constant string of expressive antecedents to what promised to be an explosive climax.....for us both I embarrassedly imagined..... his tongue would slip between my toes....across the pads....down to my arch....straight across my arch and then vertically down the length of my sole......licking and tickling my heel with his tongue.....I was blown away on so many levels...I had no idea that I was this ticklish...I had always been aware that my feet tickled when I would touch them but I had never thought about it much before.......strange, though I had never thought about it consciously, I had known on some level that it would drive me mad if someone were to hold my feet or tickle them....but I had no idea it would be this disturbingly wonderful....I prayed for relief though I craved his continuance...how bizarre!!!.....in my struggle to flee the repeated ticklish attacks I accidentally kicked him.....he stopped....and touched his lip where it started to swell....I was terrified.....yet I was still convulsing a bit in laughter and giggles and moans in post ticklish euphoria....my body heaved in and out ferociously in spasmodic gasps of breath....although grateful for the break to catch my breath I feared he would hurt me...I was afraid to speak but more afraid not to...so I said quietly..."I...I'm so sorry...I never meant..." He interupted me with a "sshhh".....he smiled though I knew he was in pain....he told me , again in that detached clinical alluring voice that he would be now placing my ankles in stocks but it was purely for both of our protection...he assured me, as always that he would not harm me.....he walked up closer twards my head and brushed the hair that had fallen across my face in my struggle to avoid his tickles and he kissed my forehead....he told me I was doing a good job and that he was very pleased with me....I was sickened by my responsiveness to him only because I was supposed to fear and hold in contempt this man ...this animal who had kidnapped me f rom my life and brought me here for his own sadistic pleasures....but all that I could feel was a sense of arousal that my body had never before experienced.....he walked to the stocks and unlocked the clasp...opening them.....to be continued:)
sorry to leave u in suspense again but I am verrry sleepy:)
Will post pt 3 soon:)
Byeeeee:) :bouncybou :upsidedow

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back