• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wonder woman sorta-kinda

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I was watching a show on the history channel about how comic books evolved, and they were talking about Wonder Woman's S&M roots, which are apparently deeper than one might suspect. Anyway, they showed a picture of her in some kind of restraint device, blindfolded and immobile as round metal probes are about to be inserted into her head via her ears. Above her head is a thought-bubble that reads "What are they doing, tickling my ears?"

I didn't know this but apparently when she was first created, in addition to her lasso which forces people tied up in it to tell the truth, when WW's metal amazon bracelets were bound together she became her captors slave. This is made even more noteworthy by the fact that the guy who created her had two wives, children by both, and the junior wife constantly wore metal bracelets.

Yes, William Marston -- the guy who created Wonder Woman and, incidentally, invented the lie detector -- had a rather unusual view of women and sexuality. Bondage and restraint was a constant feature of the early WW comics, together with a lot of talk about "loving submission" and such. (Despite this, Marston was apparently a believer in matriarchy. He felt women were less violent and more emotionally stable than men, and the world would be better off if women ran the show.)

This is the first I've heard/seen of tickling involved, though -- unfortunately, it doesn't look like Marston was one of us.

MTP Jeff said:
I didn't know this but apparently when she was first created, in addition to her lasso which forces people tied up in it to tell the truth, when WW's metal amazon bracelets were bound together she became her captors slave.

I saw the same show and it wasn't just when her bracelets were bound together, but when they were bound together by a man. Interesting, don't you think?

wonder woman

I saw that show last night. Did anyone catch the picture of the hobbit/elf apparently trying to take off her boots? Was I dreaming, or looking at that the wrong way?

I heard talk of a Wonder Woman feature movie being made, possibly with wrestler Chyna in the title role. Hopes this comes together with some of that bondage and "loving submission".

Yeah, and with Chyna in the lead role.

Drew

Chyna? Pfft. I'd much rather see Charisma Carpenter :D

May I suggest that there is only one woman who should be considered for the title role in a Wonder Woman movie?

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Hey guys,

I have it on good authority that Catherine Zeta-Jones (possibly THE hottest woman on Earth) was considered for the role, but the opportunity wasn't seized by the proper parties soon enough. As a result, CZJ would cost too much money and is just a little too old... even though she certainly doesn't look it. Wonder Woman is supposed to be about 25, if I recall my comic lore correctly.

Peace!
~FTKL

I'm sure Catherine Zeta-Jones would taken the role of Wonder Woman if she got the 65 million she was asking for, plus she probably had a clause in her contract guranteeing her another 45 million if it should be cloudy on the day she'd have to work, or if if one of the other actors looked at her and she didn't approve of said actor.

Drew

Finally back; had time to think...

WW was helpless if her bracelets were attatched together by a MALE....

Just thought I'd clear that up a bit...

Wonder Woman Movie

Joel Silver, Die Hard 1&2, Predator, Lethal Weapon 1-3 is producing it. They are still working on the script. The problem with Wonder Woman is that her personality has never been fleshed out in either comics or TV shows. She is always bland. The best that they ever did was on Justice League Series as a princess who doesn't understand the world, has been banished from her home of thenescara, and doesn't understand why women have to wear makeup and act so dumb. They even have her and Bruce Wayne having a thing because she likes the fact that he is totally there to give up his life for everyone else. There has been talk of actress for the role, including the girl who played Buffy the Vampire Slayer on TV. If it were me, since the perfect actress Catherine Zeta Jones is now too old to do the part as they are writing it, I say they cast Kate Beckinsale. She has the looks, and can play the regal air and naivete to the world that Wonder Woman has.
Kate_Beckinsale.jpg
katebeckinsale42.jpg

They should cast lucy lawless aka tv's xena. She's not that old yet and I mean she already was xena which is close enough to wonder woman.

Funny that this thread should resurface. I just finished reading a book on the "Golden Age" of DC Comics. The book says that, aside from inventing the lie detector, the creator/author of Wonder Woman, psychologist William Moulton Marston, "became interested in bondage and college students while studying the initiation practices or the sororities of at Tufts University."

I've started reading some of the original Golden Age Wonder Woman comics from the 1940's and just about every chance they get, they are tying WW and other women up. Indeed, I just read an early issue where Wonder Woman returns to Paradise Island and receives her magic lasso. She participates in a "Girl-roping Contest." The sporting game is in an arena where the amazon contestants ride these kangaroo-like creatures and the object is to "lasso an opponent, pull her to the ground, and tie her up"!

They also depict Holliday College, where Wonder Woman's sometime companion, Etta Candy, attends. Etta is a member of "Beeta Lamda" sorority, and whenever they show Etta at the sorority, they show the women bound and/or being paddled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back