• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hero Quest the Board Game!

When I was a kid I wanted that game so bad. Never got it, but looked into buying it recently. Apparently it's considered a collectible and costs a couple hundred dollars now. :facepalm:

When I was a kid I wanted that game so bad. Never got it, but looked into buying it recently. Apparently it's considered a collectible and costs a couple hundred dollars now. :facepalm:

My little sis wasn't happy when she found out there wasn't any female characters. Fortunately they added a female Barbarian in an expansion set and my Dad was awesome enough to give us additional abilities (for example the wizard and elf got additional spell cards and the dwarf and barbarian got abilities like "Whirlwind Attack", "Bullrush", "Berserker Rage", and "Warlord's Cry"). ;) :D

Played it when I was young. Decent game, and good for the people who don't want to do more math then they need to do for there tax returns, like some games require.

I like your signature text.

Thanks. It's from a show called "Angel". Great series, and a spinoff of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back