• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VH1's Top Twenty Countdown

BuffyFan

TMF Regular
This is a little bit better than "kinda-sorta"...
On VH1's Countdown, now being hosted by both Aameer Haleem and Rachel Perry, one of the little host segments in between videos involved Rachel in one of those water-massage things you find in malls. She was on her stomach and giggling, occasionally exclaiming through her giggling, "It's got my feet!" as the water streams moved over to that position. She was obviously getting a little more than a massage from the machine.
The fun came to a stop as Aameer, a mischievous, and undoubtly rehearsed, gleam in his eye, began to pressing the button to increase the pressure of the streams. This made the aqua-massage machine fufill it's purpose, rather than providing some much needed entertainment for a certain tickle-fan. Ah well, I got to see it again in a rerun, so it's all good.

Hey Buff,

How's that story coming? Or did I miss it being posted?

Looking forward...

dig dug

Thanks sooo much dude. I met Rachel Perry back when she used to work up here in canada for much music. I've always found her attractive and she was often wearing sandals or barefoot on television. Finding out her feet are ticklish have made my day. Thanks bub.

Hey Torturer,

Just so you're clear, BF is all woman!

Be well,

dig dug

Well, MY apologies, then!!

Is there more than one BuffyFan? :confused:

dig dug

If I'm not mistaken, there was a Buffyfan that used to chat in the old chatroom, but I never go in there. Maybe you two chatted? :idunno:

Oh, and in regards to my story... I'm taking my time with it, but I'm startin' to get worried about how tough a "sell" it's gonna turn out to be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back