• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unnamed Feeling, Part 2 (FM/F Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author’s Note – Sorry this took so long to get done guys and gals, the ending was causing me problems as I always find it difficult to know when to cut the story off when it’s based so heavily in reality. Hopefully I got it right without chopping the story off too abrubtly. Enjoy.

Oh, Part 1 is available here .

Making any sort of sense out of the mass of limbs and bodies flailing on the grass would have been nearly impossible to anyone watching the tickle fight develop. Even from the heart of it I have a difficult time remembering exactly what went on. There were only the three of us involved, but it seemed like ten times that number, everywhere I turned there was a new ticklish spot to explore. Of course the same applied to the two girls as well, and time after time I felt fingers rake over my body, zeroing in on the more sensitive areas but never lasting long enough to gain any sort of advantage.

In theory at least Carly and myself were trying to subdue our ‘willing’ victim and Amy was just fighting back to make things interesting. In practice however anything and anyone that came to hand was fair game. We were rolling slowly down the garden as we fought and I suddenly felt something solid behind my back. I risked a brief glance around and found myself sitting down, my legs tucked under me and the object behind me was the side of an inflatable pool, maybe two feet high and, judging by the way it bulged behind me, full of water.

I glanced back and saw a black-clad stomach lying on the ground before me, the occasional flash of dark hair as Amy wriggled and writhed underneath Carly’s expert touch. It was an alluring sight, especially as the t-shirt had a slit cut in it a few inches below the neck line, a slit that was currently revealing a heaving chest as Amy struggled to both draw breath and find some way to get Carly off her, all while trying desperately to stop laughing.

Reaching forwards I slid my arms under Amy’s thrashing body and, with one burst of energy lifted Amy into the air, getting my feet under me and turning, half throwing and half dropping her into the pool as I felt my back protest at a much heavier load than I was expecting. The reason for which became immediately clear, as I heard not one but two splashes from the pool and almost simultaneous shrieks. Carly had been sitting on Amy when I’d picked her up and so sudden had the movement been she hadn’t had a chance to get off before hitting the water.

The view in the pool could have been straight out of a fantasy, two gorgeous women, both soaked to the skin, neither of whom wanted to let the other win their tickling contest. To my amazement they were still going at it in the chill water, though now they were side by side, rather than one on top of the other. Carly had been wearing all white for the occasion and her clothes had gone almost transparent in the water. Amy’s blacks had of course done almost the exact opposite, clinging to her curves like a second skin and, in many ways, revealing almost as much as Carly’s near invisible garments.

It was the oddest tickling I’d ever seen, mainly because it was happening at two different speeds. As both girls were, for the most part anyway, on their sides, one hand and side would be clear of the water, the other wouldn’t. The result was a half-speed tickled underwater with one hand, while the other went full speed over the victim. The water was being thrashed to a foam as both girls settled on their opponents underarms and dug in, legs flailing helplessly from the sensations they unleashed on each other.

I could have watched this for hours, but frankly I wanted my chance at Amy as well and, perhaps more importantly, I didn’t want them getting any ideas about ganging up on me instead. Reaching into the tank I got my arms around Amy’s waist and pulled her towards me. As soon as she was close enough I shifted my grip and pulled her out of the water, holding her in my arms so that her back was against my chest and stomach, her arms and hands pinned between her body and mine and unable to try and find a way out of her dilemma without being dropped to the ground.

Carly clambered out of the pool and pointed over to one of the sun loungers we’d been using earlier. I carried our panting tickle victim over to the chair while Carly dashed into the shed and emerged a few seconds later with what looked like a set of Ziploc cable tidies. I lowered Amy face first onto the lounger and placed a knee gently but firmly in the small of her back. She had the sense not to try and struggle as Carly pulled her arms out above her and secured them to the frame of the chair before repeating the trick with her ankles. Once we were sure she wasn’t going anywhere I stepped back and inspected our prize.

She was stunning, her clothes still soaking wet and clinging to every curve of her body, seeming to flow up her body. Her hair was slicked back, lying damply down the centre of her back in one long braid, what skin that was visible glistening in the sunlight. As we watched she arched back, pulling and straining at her bonds, testing the limits of her captivity only to find she had barely an inch to play with in any direction so well had Carly placed the restraints.

Carly moved forward towards her friend, obviously intending to pick up where she had left off a few moments earlier. I put a hand out and gently stopped her, shaking my head and motioning her back so that we were both standing behind Amy, her enforced position denying her any chance of seeing us or what we were up to. I walked slowly, quietly into the garden and retrieved the small, seemingly innocent item that had caught my eye. I motioned Carly to sit on Amy’s thighs, facing down her body towards those pretty, helpless feet. I knelt down before those bare soles and slowly ran my tongue down the length of first one then the other, causing a strange combination of moan and giggle from the helpless beauty.

I pulled the trigger on the garden hose I was holding in my right hand, the nozzle turned down to produce a light mist, just hard enough to register as an impact on Amy’s feet. Directing the spray at a point about halfway between heel and toe I held my hand as steady as I could, letting the water do my work for me. There was a startled yelp from Amy, followed quickly by a great roar of laughter as the impossibly light ticklish sensations started to register on her feet. She tried to kick her legs, move her soles away from that torturous water spray, but Carly was ready for such a move and grabbed her ankles, holding her feet rock solid for me to spray.

“What’s the matter Amy?” I asked, letting my voice slip into a playful, almost mocking tone. “This, this doesn’t….tickle does it?” as I ran the nozzle down a little, playing the water over her toes. Amy was completely unable to reply, she was far too busy laughing up a storm As a warm up this was surpassing my expectations, but I was impatient to move on to the main event and, with a fairly complex series of hand gestures to Carly managed to agree what the next stage of Amy’s ordeal would be.

Carly shifted position, spinning around on top of Amy so that she was facing her friends head, her hands moving slowly up the curves of Amy’s thighs to the hem line of her t-shirt. I saw her take a firm grasp of the material with both hands and at that moment I flipped the hose from the light spray over to a half-pressure solid jet that hit her feet with a force and power Amy was completely unprepared for.

Amy howled with laughter as this new sensation swept over her feet, even though the jet looked like a solid stream of water it was made up of hundreds of small streams all concentrated in a tight area and the result was like being tickled by a hundred fingers all at the same time, all in almost the same spot. As I couldn’t manage to hit both her feet with the jet at one time I moved round until I could sweep my right hand across her soles while the left held and aimed the hose.

Meanwhile Carly had rolled up Amy’s t-shirt, taking advantage of her friends’ distraction to do so before she even realised what was going on. The t-shirt was now firmly wrapped around Amy’s arms, just above her head and covering from mid bicep to just past her elbows, taking away any chance of movement in her arms completely and exposing her creamy skin to Carly’s ticklish fancies. She wasted no time in helping herself to the banquet that lay before her, fingers curling around Amy’s ribs, scratching, poking and prodding at these newly revealed targets.

Amy was going out of her mind from the combined tickle attack, her voice passing through what seemed like every point in the range of human hearing as she laughed, starting off low and deep then quickly rising through what we thought of as her normal vocal range to the high pitched shriek of hysterical insanity. Strangely though we never heard her beg, whether that was because she didn’t want us to stop or simply that she didn’t have enough breathe to form the words I don’t know.

Reaching down I pulled back her toes slightly and pointed the hose directly down at the sensitive skin hidden between them. She wrenched her toes away, and for a moment I lost my grip on them. But it was only for a moment and then I had her again and this time I was ready for her. At the same time Carly had moved forwards, her hands now caressing Amy’s smooth armpits, occasionally travelling down her sides to touch the sides of her breasts, causing Amy to twitch uncontrollably in the midst of her ticklish hell. Carly was, and for that matter still it, one of the most skilled and devastating ticklers I’ve ever met and she was applying all her skill to her friend as she wriggled and writhed underneath her.

Carly has an amazing ability to know not just where to tickle at any given time to turn a victim into a quivering mass of flesh under her tender mercies, but when that spot will start to become desensitised and where to go next. It was this skill she used now, tickling all over Amy’s helpless upper body using fingers, lips, tongue and teeth, never seeming to stop for more than a few seconds on any one spot, constantly changing the type of tickling she would inflict to ensure Amy never had a chance to adapt to any one method. It was cruel, it was incredibly effective and it was an amazingly erotic experience to watch, something that was reinforced every time she got within touching distance of Amy’s breasts, causing her to moan with desire as she wriggled that perfect ass for attention. It was really an involuntary action on Amy’s part, her body responding to a need for release that her mind refused to acknowledge, but it was an unmistakable reaction none the less.

We’d been tickling our hapless victim for almost a half-hour solid and she was a mess. Her voice was starting to give out as she spent longer and longer unable to do anything but laugh silently. She’d stopped fighting us and simply lay in her bondage, too tired to do more than twitch occasionally, her body reeling from the sensations being forced upon it. Somewhere in the struggle her trousers had slipped down her body and were now gathered around her knees, further enforcing her bondage and exposing her perfect ass and thighs to whatever evil delights we could dream up.

Carly finally halted her attack and slid off her friend, walking slowly over to me and whispering her plan for our final step in my ear. I listened carefully and nodded, passing the hose over to her before moving to take her place astride Amy’s back, pausing only to retrieve a penknife from my kit bag. I heard the click of Carly changing the setting on the hose, a moment’s silence, and then I was almost thrown clear as Amy bucked upwards. Carly had turned the hose onto a spray setting that was almost the same as the spray from a shower, but with slightly more water pressure behind it. She’d then aimed the hose between Amy’s legs and locked the switch in the On position. The jet had been aimed perfectly and it was now acting as a massager on Amy’s most sensitive areas.

Holding the hose steady in one hand Carly reached out with the other and started to tickle Amy’s hips and ass with the other, sending her into spasms as she tried to decide what to do first, laugh, scream or moan. I reached forward and with two quick, steady motions snipped the ties holding her arms to the lounger. Immediately she pulled her arms up and under herself, pushing her body up and slightly to the side, giving me perfect access to her wonderful breasts. I instantly obliged, some small part of my mind still in shock and wonder that this was really happening as I felt the supple, firm skin fill my cupped hands. I indulged her for a few moments, using every last bit of skill to pleasure her with my fingertips, lowering my head to her neck and kissing her collarbone, almost purring into the back of her neck, sending shivers up and down her spine.

But this was supposed to be a punishment session after all, and Amy seemed to be having far too much fun. I changed the position of my hands slightly and started to run my fingers over her breasts, sweeping my fingertips above and below her chest, tickling for all I was worth. Her eyes popped open, her mouth stretched wide at this new sensation and for a moment I almost stopped, thinking we were pushing too close to the limit. As it turned out that moment of hesitation was all she needed, as the conflicting feelings overwhelmed her. With a shudder that had to register on the Richter scale she climaxed, her body convulsing in her half-bondage, every muscle stretched tight, her head throw back, eyes rolled up into her skull she experienced what she later described as the most mind numbing orgasm of her life.

Carly and I kept up our stimulation, determined to give Amy the best experience of her life, looking for anything new, anything we hadn’t tried already to keep her riding the crest of that wave. I lent down and started to run my beard over her left side, down from her armpit to her hip and back up again, while my fingers roved over her body, stimulating and teasing in equal measure. In the meantime Carly focused on her knees, poking, prodding and kneading that previously untouched skin. We kept her like that, lost in ecstasy, in the moment of release for over two minutes, only letting up when we started to worry about Amy’s physical ability to cope with the experience.

Even once we stopped stimulating her, Amy took a good five minutes to come back down to earth, and another ten to really be herself again. We took the opportunity to tidy up the garden from our rampage and Carly gently helped Amy get dried off and dressed. Eventually we were all sitting on the grass, the afternoon sun warming us as a gentle breeze blew over the garden as we worked our way through a cool box full of bottled water. I was running over what had happened in my mind, trying to figure out what I’d done in a previous life to deserve a day like today when Amy broke the silence.

“You know Carly, it really isn’t fair.”

“What isn’t?” Carly asked, playing the foil for Amy perfectly.

“Well there’s someone in this garden who hasn’t been forced to cum yet, shouldn’t we do something about that?”

“Good point well made.” Carly agreed, right before launching her self at me. I rolled right and managed to avoid her wild tackle and half made it to my feet before Amy ran into me, knocking me back as my foot tripped on a low all. There was a splash as I landed in the pool, followed shortly afterwards by two more splashes as the girls jumped in after me. Then all I knew was their hands, laughter and pleasure….

Great story, but you can't end it there. :) Where's part three?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back