• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Client (adult)

soleshine

TMF Regular
Here's my latest. Tell me what you think! ~soleshine

Mary (24 yrs.)
Fair skin
Black hair, short
Open toe high heels, no heel strap
Pleated mini-skirt
Back-less belly-cut blouse w/ strap around her neck

Jill (23 yrs.)
Fair skin, many freckles
Long, straight, red hair
Mini-dress, one shoulder strap
Flip-flop style sandals

Lily (22 yrs.)
Asian with very fair skin
Long hair dyed bright red at the ends, pigtails
Catholic schoolgirl outfit

The New Client

"Wow, this guy IS rich!" Lily noted aloud to her two "co-workers" for the evening as the three of them approached the door to their new "client's" NYC penthouse apartment.

"Yeah," Jill responded a little quieter, "Jo-Jo said he would definitely be good for extra tips. I think he's got some special interests."

Mary joined in, following Jill's lead to keep her voice down, "If he's got enough dough to select all three of us personally from our bio's, then he's probably got money to burn."

"That's right," Lily said, "Jo-Jo mentioned that he'd spent a couple of hours with the guy going over the files, but he wouldn't say what the guy was into."

"We'll know soon enough," Mary whispered back, "I'm just glad we don't have to worry about it being anything fucked up. My last gig didn't provide any kind of protection from wacko's. It's nice to know Jo-Jo's got our backs."

"Shit," Jill murmured matter-of-factly, "I don't know about you girls, but I'm ready to bleed this guy dry. If it doesn't hurt, I'm there with bells on. One night with a client like this could take care of my bills for a couple of months. That's why I got into this business in the first place."

Both the other girls made quiet sounds of agreement as Lily finally knocked on the door. Seconds later, they heard a man's voice from the inside calling for them to come on in. Lily turned the knob and the three of them entered the richly, but tastefully furnished penthouse.

They saw him as soon as they had passed through the entrance. He was on the far side of the living room…mixing drinks behind his bar…and (unlike what they had come to expect from their normal clientele) he was F…I…N…E…FINE! The three of them instantly realized it and it threw them completely off balance. Whereas, they normally would have been assertive in guiding the initial interactions with a new client, they were all suddenly and unusually self-conscious and shy. They first stared openly and then conspicuously averted their eyes towards the various works of art around the apartment in lame attempts to not betray what they were feeling.

He filled in the space, "Come in, come in! I made you drinks. I'm Jack." He had made each of them their favorite drink, using information obviously gleaned from their files.

"Thanks," each of them said in turn, as they continued to suffer from uncharacteristic attacks of acute introvertedness.

Sipping their drinks they looked from one to the other with wide-eyed expressions of amazement at their good fortune, still unable to take the lead. Their hearts began to speed up a little in anticipation as they watched his handsome form while he cleaned up and then strode out from behind the bar.

He cut to the chase. "As you know, I've already covered each of your normal fee's for the evening, but I understand that other arrangements can sometimes be made?"

The girls quickly responded in a trio of affirmative responses, head-nods, and fluttering of eyes in a manner that was much more unreserved than any of them had intended.

"Great!" He handed each of them a folded card. "I was thinking that I could offer each of you this amount if you would be willing to go along with my little fantasy. All of your normal standards would be respected, of course."

Mary, Jill, and Lily opened their cards and as the number registered in their minds, their jaws dropped.

"However, all three of you must go along with my fantasy in order for any of you to get this bonus. If one of you backs out, then you all miss out. Is it agreeable?" Jack inquired.

For a moment the girls were speechless, but eventually… "Definitely." Lily answered. "Um…Hell Yeah!" Jill chimed in. Mary just continued to stare wide-eyed at her card as she repeatedly nodded her head in approval.

"Mmmm…let's get started, then. You girls are so beautiful, you're driving me crazy. Down here, please." And with that, he led them down a hall and into a bedroom. The room contained the same type of elaborate furnishings that they had seen thus far (including a grand four-poster bed) except for one piece of furniture directly across the room from the bed that seemed to be out of place. At first glance, one might easily have mistaken it for a workout bench with its sloped back, cushioned padding, and sturdy frame. But, where one's ankles would rest if sitting on the thing, instead of it being attached to a weight and pulley system, the device had only cuffs that were lined with pink fur. There where also furry straps hanging from either side where one's waist would be and a thick bar extending upwards from behind the seat. A set of furry handcuffs had been attached to the top of the bar and hung down directly above where one's head would be.

Just as the thought that this was a bondage device began to register in each of their minds, Jack began to give them instructions, "Mary, you can have a seat on the bench there and Lily, you can strap her in. Jill, you can join me on the bed for now."

Mary cringed a little, having never been in restraint before. But knowing that there wasn't really anything to fear and that she was going to be extremely well compensated helped to ease her apprehension. She walked elegantly for a woman wearing such high heels and especially so, since they had no strap for the heel. They had only a very thin one that went across the tops of her lovely white feet and left her perfect little toes exposed with each nail polished a bright red. She inhaled deeply, smoothed her short pleated skirt over smooth white legs and sat her bottom on the bench before swinging both of her ankles into place between each set of furry cuffs.

"These things spread apart!" Lily exclaimed as she finished buckling the cuffs tightly over Mary's ankles. She had noticed that the bench had a support bar for each leg that could be pulled out to the sides and locked into place, so that Mary's lovely white legs were quite spread apart.

"Yeah, why don't you go ahead and open those up?" Jack returned as he began to kiss Jill's freckled face and cup one of her breasts through her dress. But, Jill's eyes were almost locked on Mary because, while she extremely disliked being tied up, she found the sight of another beautiful woman being bound to be more than a little arousing. In fact, as she watched Lily lift each of Mary's thin white arms above her head and fasten both her wrists into the cuffs (which seemed to be at just the right height), she felt her body relax and welcome Jack's attention.

Mary smiled awkwardly as she pulled slightly at her restraints and realized how immobile she was. Lily buckled the strap around her waist and then stood up and looked over at Jack and Jill. "Do you want me to go down on her?" she asked him.

He appeared to pondered for a moment as he gazed at Mary with her arms up-stretched, her legs spread wide, and with her shapely white feet protruding from their bindings, adorned with her high heels which merely hung from her toes.

"No," he responded matter-of-factly. "Tickle her."

"Tickle her?" she repeated questioningly with eyebrows raised. And then suddenly, they all realized in unison what it was they must each have in common. Each girl was hopelessly ticklish and knew it. They now each assumed the same of each other and that not only was Jack well aware of this fact, but that his fantasy most likely revolved around it. Lily turned to face Mary who, upon making eye contact with Lily, instantly began to giggle and wiggle around with just the thought of being tickled while she was so horribly vulnerable…she couldn't believe what she just heard.

Being something of a dominating personality, Lily seemed to know just what Jack wanted to see and she began to play off of the psychological torture that Mary was already enduring. She closed in on her and extended all ten of her fingers towards Mary's torso and began to wiggle them tauntingly…without making any contact. Mary began to laugh quite hard and tried desperately to pull her wrists free, so that she could defend herself.

"He wants me to tickle, tickle, tickle you, Mary," Lily said in a singsong voice, as she began to move her hands sporadically around Mary's bound body, purposefully not touching her. She was teasing her by driving home the fact that she could tickle her anywhere she wanted and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

First, her potentially tickling fingers went devastatingly close to Mary's sides, where the bottom of her skimpy top ended, leaving the fair skin of her belly exposed. Her body lurched as she saw Lily's small hands dart in, but she was held firmly in place. She began to laugh even harder at having been so affected by Lily's little trick, revealing to everyone just how ticklish she was. But, before she had a chance to recover, Lily quickly let her menacing fingers hover up Mary's body until they were tickling the air just above the hollows of her completely exposed underarms.

The effect on Mary, again, was intense, to say the least. Although she began to make an effort to regain her composure, she really had to work hard to fight back the urge to laugh…not even being tickled…yet…and already and inch away from hysterical.

She instinctively craned her neck this way and that, trying to fully take in the sight that was driving her crazy. For some reason, her eyes were drawn to those little fingertips as they scampered in the air above her ticklish pits like the eyes of a highway driver are drawn to the sight of a car crash…and it was soon her undoing. As her pupils involuntarily tracked first one fingertip then another that seemed like it might actually make contact with her smooth, sensitive, and unprotected underarms, the laughter she was holding back mounted and mounted. It grew to the point that one time (when she felt that she must try to turn her body in order to avoid being touched), as she attempted to contort her torso, a tell-tale "snort" accidentally escaped, shortly followed by a few healthy giggles. Still, her eyes never stopped watching those torturous fingers and the frustration (however silly it might have been) soon had her giggling uncontrollably.

"I think she's really ticklish," Lily said aloud as she finally retracted her hands and walked down near Mary's pretty little feet. There was no response from the bed.

"Well, duuhh," Mary shot back sarcastically between giggles. Then, as if in an attempt to prove the validity of her statement, Lily inserted one of her index fingers into the gap between the bottom of Mary's left foot and the high heel that dangled from it. She lightly began to tickle Mary along the high arch of her immobilized foot.

"Does this tickle?" Lily asked her as she tickled.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss…" Mary giggled back and she instantly scrunched up the toes of her left foot into a tight fist, forcing the bottom of her high-heel against her sole. It provided her no protection, however, as Lily continued to squirm her little finger around in there, unimpeded, touching and tickling the soft white skin of her high arch. Mary began to jerk her foot around every which way, trying to escape the sensation, and she started laughing out loud, "Stop, stop, steeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee…" The shoe on her tickled foot fell to the floor as she struggled, leaving only the right one now hanging from her pretty toes.

When her shoe dropped, Lily started to scrabble her fingertips over Mary's ticklish arch with one hand, but also took hold of her newly bared toes with her other hand. She curled her fingers in underneath them and began to tickle the oh so ticklish trench on the underside of her slender digits, as well.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHeeheeheeheeheehee…. no, no, nahahahahahahahahahahaha" Beneath the laughter, one could see an intense expression of a serious physical struggle on Mary's face. She was laughing hard, but she was also throwing every ounce of energy she could into trying to pull her left foot free of its binding. There was no doubt about it; she did not want to have her bare foot tickled.

Lily grabbed Mary's other high-heel and lifted it from the toes of her right foot, leaving both of her soles naked. Then, poor Mary was introduced to the feeling of being completely strapped down and having the bottoms of both of one's bare feet tickled at the same time. It did not agree with her.

"…NNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…" The muscles in her legs flexed hard as she desperately tried to pull her feet away from Lily's tickly fingertips.

The sight of Mary being so easily tickled on her feet bottoms in her vulnerability caused Jill to laugh over on the bed. Lily glanced over to her and Jack. Jill couldn't seem to tare her eyes away from Mary as she wantonly thrust her hips against Jack's hand, which had disappeared under the waistband of her panties. Jack, too, gazed lustfully at Mary's ticklish predicament as he ravaged Jill's freckly body.

"You think that's funny?" Jack asked Jill teasingly. "How do you like to being tickled?" And he quickly tickle-gripped Jill's rib cage, through her thin dress, and gave her what for. She instantly collapsed into a fetal position, squealing and batting at Jack's hands.

"NO, NO HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE…" He shortly relented and began kissing her belly instead.

Encouraged that she was doing a good job, Lily decided to try something else. First, however, she went around behind Mary and untied the strap behind her neck that held her top over her breasts. Mary's large milky white breasts were starkly contrasted by the dark brown color of her nipples, which were unmistakably erect and aroused. A notable feature of Mary's, though, was that she was a girl with very wide areolas. Even for someone with such ample cleavage, they were quite large; at least three and a half inches in diameter.

Lily removed Mary's top and then, with the very tip of both of her middle fingers, she lightly touched both of Mary's sides from behind, just above the waistband of her skirt. Mary sucked in and held her breath. She tried to turn her thoughts away from the fact that her arms were stretched high above her head and held securely in place. Slowly, Lily began to trace a light tickly trail up both of her sides. As the trails passed by the sides of her naked breasts, a wide smile grew across Mary's face and she squeezed shut her eyes. But when Lily directed her light tickle trails up into the recesses of Mary's sensitive underarms and made two quick tickly circles in them before stopping, some snickers and giggles were forced from her lips and she violently thrashed her upper body around.

"Oh, you BITCH!" Mary said as she involuntarily continued to giggle simply from the thought of how she had just been so ticklishly invaded without there being a thing she could do about it. A note of anger could be detected in her voice, despite her laughter. She realized the necessity of enduring this, but she didn't think that Lily had to tease and fuck with her so much.

"Bitch?" Lily retorted good-humoredly and she grabbed Mary's fair waist with her small hands, beneath her swaying breasts, and aggressively tickled her from behind.

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…" Mary commenced with a fierce bucking of her hips against the waist strap and with twisting her body back and forth as she laughed mindlessly, helpless to stop Lily in the least. But, instead of relenting when she had Mary laughing hard, Lily decided to push her a little further. As Mary twisted and squirmed in her bondage, her large white breasts flopped around freely with her large brown nipples now puckered tightly in arousal. Lily followed her every movement and continued to give her tickle hell all over her bare ribs and waist until her hard laughs began to be broken-up by fits of silent laughter. Lily just persistently grabbed, pinched, and stroked her sensitive flesh with her little fingers until she had Mary simply shaking in silence, barely able to catch her breath when she needed to, tears lolling down her cheeks.

"……..pleasestop………………………………………………………………pleasestop…………….." she managed to blurt out a couple of times when she was able to muster the strength between laughing so hard as her body just shook and shook.

Jill lay flat on her back in her dress with her freckled legs spread wide and her sandals still on her large feet as Jack kissed and licked the slippery folds of her clean shaven vagina. As she stared wide-eyed at poor helpless Mary being so ruthlessly tickle tortured, her cooze just gushed from her punany. Jack removed his pants and entered her glossy depths with his erection. She moaned lustfully as he did, her eyes never leaving the tickling.

Determined to give them a treat, Lily came up with another idea. She released her ticklish grip on poor Mary's waist and allowed her to calm down a bit. She went back around to the front of the bench and swung one of her white stocking clad legs over Mary's, so that she was sitting in her lap and they were face to face.

"You're armpits are REAL ticklish, aren't they?" she taunted poor Mary in a child-like voice.

Mary sensed what was coming and merely whimpered. Remembering a game from childhood, Lily raised her hands high into the air and pointed her two index fingers down at Mary.

"Here come the tickle bugs!" she sang as she began to wiggle her two fingers, lowering her hands toward Mary's defenseless underarms. She continued to taunt her as she did, "Tickle, tickle, tic-kle…tickle, tickle, tic-kle."

Mary squirmed in her skin as she watched those menacing fingers descend towards her two worst tickle spots. It was maddening to be able to do nothing but watch, "Oh shit, oh shit *giggle* fuck, fuck, fuuuuck…* whimper-giggle*…"

When the "tickle bugs" reached Mary's skin, Lily stopped wiggling her fingers and started to repeatedly give her slow soft tickle-strokes across just the very centers of her soft white underarms. "Tickle, tickle, tic-kle" she repeated slower and softer as she watched the torment she was causing on poor Mary's face.

Mary was frantic. With Lily sitting on her, she could barely move at all. Her only recourse was to sit there and watch this small Asian girl, with her pigtails and schoolgirl outfit, effortlessly exploit her ticklish underarms…and laugh hysterically.

"…heeheeheeheeheeheehee…ohmygod…ohmygod…HEE…HEE…HEE…HEEheeheeheeheehee…"

Lily taunted her some more. "The tickle bugs are walking all over your bare underarms," she teased as she tickled just the outer perimeters of Mary's ticklish hollows.

"…hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…"

"Hang on!" Lily feigned being surprised. "I think the tickle bugs are trying to spell out a message in your armpits." With that, Lily started to lightly trace the letter "M" in the centers of both Mary's horribly vulnerable underarms.

"…hahahaha…NO…NO…hahahahahaha…not like that! Pleeeeease…hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA…"

"Yeah," Lily went on, "M……A……R……Y……I……S……T……I……C……K……L……I……S……H" She said each letter aloud as she made long, slow, soft, tickly strokes, using a script that was quite elaborate.

"…NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….STOP..STOP..STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…"

Then Lily began to spider-tickle her pits with all of her little fingers, "…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…"

At this point, Jill had sneaked one of her freckled hands down to her sloppy wet pussy and was openly manipulating her little nubbin towards orgasm. She continued to gawk at Mary's torment as Jack lewdly thrust his erection inside of her again and again. But, when Lily, continuing to tickle both of Mary's underarms with her fingertips, lowered her mouth and started to aggressively tickle-suck on her neck and ears, Mary squealed bloody murder and Jill came so long and hard that they all noticed.

"Alright, that's enough for now," Jack said to Lily as he continued to make love to Jill after her flood had subsided. "Would you untie her"

Mary gave a sigh of relief, as her bonds were undone. Standing up, she straightened her skirt and then practically pounced on Lily, digging her fingers ticklishly into her sides through her white button-down shirt. The surprise attack caught the little Asian girl completely off guard and, being as ticklish as she was, she was quickly reduced to a squealing and laughing ball rolling around on the floor trying to not be tickled. Mary was going after her with a vengeance, first tickling the poor girl's ribs, then squeezing her thighs just above her knees near the tops of her white stockings, and then both at the same time.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE…HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE…" Lily laughed and rolled as she kept batting at Mary's hands whenever she got a chance. Mary suddenly grabbed Lily's right stocking clad ankle and started to pull at the laces on her paten leather shoe, but this afforded Lily the opportunity to reach for one of Mary's bare feet. She quickly held it in one hand while aggressively tickling the middle of her sole with the other. Mary instantly had to abandon her plan to remove Lilly's shoes, so that she could defend herself. Soon, the two were rolling around and grabbing each other, laughing and squealing the whole time.

Jack spoke up over the ruckus, "Mary, how'd you like a chance for a little revenge?"

Lily's face went straight and her eyes grew wide as she looked at the satisfied expression on Mary's face.

"Sounds good to me," she answered. "Really good!"

"Lily, why don't you have a seat on the bench and Mary will strap you in," he said.

**The End**

Definitely adult, and definitely a fine story!:D
Great work, soleshine.

oh please tell me there is a story where Lily gets it!! payback can be a well.....you know. great story!

...Sweet!:D

Nice work...Jack sounds like a lucky fella and Lily sound very cute, she obviously needs a good tickling.:D

Thanks guys. Likewise, to all three of you!

So, you'd like to read what happens to Lily? Sometimes I wonder if it's better to leave a story with loose ends, so that something is left to the imagination. Mine always end up really long when I don't, but if you'd really like to know how I envision it, then I'll give it a go :).

Thanks again

[SIZE=+3]EXCELLENT![/SIZE]
This story begs to be followed up on! Don't keep us waiting guy, write the sequel!

I'm with primetime I hope Lily get's just as much as she dished out lol.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back