• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina 10: Ticklish legacy. F/f (part two) [NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Heres part two...heh, Tina's getting devious in her years...Hope you all enjoy. If you missed part one or want to see the first 9 stories check out the TMF's archive section.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The skys were grey in Elk City and traffic was backed up for miles due to a boat being thrown of course and crashing into the main bridge from the central city to the suburbs. The gusty winds blew leaves around what was usually suburban paradise and unless it was important hardly anyone was roaming the streets. Most houses had people arriving home from work and school and getting straight in front of the fire place, one house however was far more interesting than the rest.

"Thats cruel!" Hannah smiled with a ticklish playful grin as Tina positioned the cute red head's hands under Tina's smooth sexy long kneeling legs. "I can't get up! You can't tickle me like this I can't move."

"Aww diddums." Tina teased as she kneeled over the pinned red head admiring her basket ball like breasts while rolling her too tight t-shirt up just above her tummy. "Maybe some tickling will help."

"EEE HEE No! Hahaha!" Hannah bucked as Tina's tickling fingers dug into her sides and pumped more and more tickling into her soft skin. "Hehe hehaha hah! Stop! hahah you'll kill me! Hahah hah"

As Tina mercilessly rummaged her tickling hands around the lower half of Hannah's ticklish torso the horny blonde remembered countless times she thought tickling would kill her. Not literally of course but she knew exactley what Hannah meant, maybe even more so. Tina was fully prepared to rip all the clothes from this young beauty's sleak creamy body and tickle her to tears and beyond but Tina knew if that were to happen she would have to play her cards right.

"Ooh your so ticklish!" Tina exclaimed ceasing the attack and turning her head to more soleful fronteers as Hannah continued to let out giggles as she gasped for breath. "How are those little feet of yours?"

"Eep! No!" Hannah laughed at the idea of her feet being tickled as she foolishly turned herself over to crawl away on her hands and knees. "No! Don't tickle my feet! Tina!"

Tina had wasted no time wrapping her flexible legs around Hannah's ankles. Hannah kneeled with her cute curvey butt against Tina's back while she used her arms to hold her up and sit on all fours. Still a little weak and breathless from the tummy tickling Hannah tugged with poor coordination to free her poor up turned feet from Tina's surprsingly strong legs.

"Got to get rid of these!" Tina stated as she pulled Hannah's cotten socks straight off and revealed a pair of soft silkly creamy soles that Tina would have happily licked for hours. "Oooh I bet these are ticklish? What if I were to tickle...here!"

"NooOhOh! EEEEE!HAHA HA HAAHA" Hannah fell flat on her face as the shock of Tina's long nails stroking around her soft incredibly ticklish arches caused her arms to give out and weaken greatly. "STOP! STOP! AHAHAH HAHHA TINAHAHAH!"

It wasn't even a minute before Hannah's sweet creamy soles turned pink from the light dancing of Tina's long wiggling nails. Hannah thrased and screamed with hysterical laughter as the extreme ticklishness from both feet shot up her lean toned body and into her tummy producing gorgeus pleading laughter. Each and every one of Hannah's cute tiny toes were wiggling as best the could pressed into the matress and trying to avoid the tickling touch.

"Whats so funny?" Tina continued her playful verbal teasing, trying her best to avoid thrusting her groin against Hannah's heels. "Do you want me to stop? Or would you prefer I keep tickling you? I think you want me to keep tickling you!"

"NO TINAHAHHA HAHHA!" The wild red head shrieked as tips of her toes were delicatley touched upon forcing her to arch that sexy butt up into the hair with tears begining to run down her bright red cheeks. "HAHAH HAHA STOP! HASTAHHAP!"

"O.k, O.k, I'll stop." Tina said in pretend sympathy knowing that she would simply have to get her hands on those feet sometime in the not too distant future.

Tina unmounted Hannah's legs and kneeled to the side, watching Hannah roll onto her back with her tummy heaving for precious air. Hannah wiped tears from her rosey red cheeks as she gave a friendly smile to Tina. Tina returned the friendly smile which masked her lust and eagerness to begin tickling again. One thing that didn't mask Tina's lust however was her concrete nipples which were almost tearing through her blue and white stripped t-shirt.

"Ready for me?" Tina cooed, looking on enthusiastically at Hannah's long lushis body as Tina wiggled her fingers towards no particular area of Hannah's figure.

"No...no I can't take anymore." Hannah laughed as she sat up not realising Tina was serious and the game was far from over.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Tina warned as she moved in closer using her knees to walk her across the bed.

"Eeee no!" Hannah let out a high pitch squeal as she tried to dive off the other side of the ruffled bed toward the soft shag carpet. "Woop!"

Hannah collapsed on the floor in surprise as she landed without a skirt...or panties. With her bottom half completley bare Hannah sat up, the bed covering the pleasent view from Tina. Tina was still sitting on her knees but with a slightly less surprised look than Hannah was holding both of the ticklish red head's skirt and tiny white g-string.

"Oops ha ha." Hannah laughed at what she thought was an innoccent mistake.

"Better come and get them!" Tina said with a wicked devilish smile as she held the clothes in one hand and made tickling motions with the other.

Not quite sure what to do in such a situation Hannah looked onward with a smile at the sexy blonde woman who held her underwear hostage. When Hannah made a quick and rather pointless grab for her clothing Tina just held it futher away. There was really nothing to loose as Hannah decided to fight fire with fire and leapt up onto the bed with wiggling hands.

"EEE! HEHAHAH!" Tina laughed the laugh of the ticklish as she dropped the clothing and fell onto her back with the half naked Hannah gripping her ribs. "HEEHH HEEE HEE"

Tina squirmed in delight underneath Hannah's hands who randomly darted all around her cotton covered torso. The busty blonde's nipples were ready to combust as this near naked natural red head worked her over with playful glee.

"If you won't give me my panties back I'll have to take your shirt!" Hannah played as she unceasingly tickled the helpless blonde while trying to work Tina's shirt up over her head. "Hmmm...look at all this bare skin to play with."

Tina was now laying underneath Hannah as the red head kneeled over her hips. With Tina's arms locked above her head and the t-shirt on the wrong way, covering her face and restraining her arm everywhere bar her huge bouncing boobies was free for the wonderful tickling. Tina's breasts were no doubt going to spill out of the all too small white bra which strained to conceal the milky white melons.

"WAHAHAH HAHA" Tina thrashed with delight when Hannah's fingers dug into her sides and danced quick strokes across her trim ticklish tummy. "AH HAHAH HEE HANNAHAHAH!"

Every stroke, poke and ticklish touch was total ecstacy for Tina who loved every second of it. Tina wanted nothing more than for this gorgeus ticklish teen to strip her down and tickle her naked body until she passed out. Unfortunatley there was no such luck as the tickling bliss ended rather abruptley and Hannah made a dash for her g-string panties.

"Looks like we have something in common." Hannah smiled standing on the floor at the edge of the bed and bending foward to slip her panties back on.

"Yes...we both like revenge!" Tina said not giving up as she lunged herself towards Hannah who tripped on her panties and fell backward.

The situation was now a little akward. Tina sat, fully clothed, on the bed holding one end of Hannah's top. Hannah leant on a sharp angle towards the ground, holding the other half of her top. When Hannah had tripped Tina had grabbed ahold of Hannah's top, Hannah to grabbed ahold of her top was now the only thing preventing the now naked godess from collasping on the ground.

"Don't let go." Hannah said, her huge plump breasts boyantly jiggling in the open air of the room. "If you let go I'll fall...pull me up."

"You asked for it!" Tina said with a smile as she thrusted the t-shirt and the teen on top of her, both woman falling on the bed.

Tina threw the t-shirt to the side and Hannah's revealing g-string fell from her ankles to the floor. Hannah now lay on top of Tina completley nude, their breasts pushed together and both of them freezing for a second to comprehend their situation. It was to be a battle of who could react the fastest and Tina won when she wrapped her legs tightly around Hannah just above the girls sexy curved butt.

"No! MPPH!" Hannah protested still not quite knowing what to do as Tina flipped the both of them over leaving Hannah on her back and Tina sitting above free to oogle at the huge head lights before her. "Wait! Wait! Ehee hehee hee!"

Tina wasn't wasting any time, this was a fantastic oppurtunity. Hannah once again tried to weakly bat Tina's tickling hands away ecspecially now that her entire torso was vunerable for the wiggling hands to explore. Digging her fingers into the cushy ticklish sides of Hannah's bobbing breasts Tina surpressed a pleasureable moan from escaping. With her breasts clutched firmly in Tina's tickling hands Hannah could do nothing but wail and scream as she thrashed helplessly beneath the sexy blonde.

With Tina's breasts pushing harder and harder against her weak bra and the lust lacked blonde's libido rising off the scale Tina couldn't resist but begin to ride her ticklish victim despite the cover of blue jeans and soaking pink panties. Tina's huge barley bra covered breasts bounced to the rythym of her thrusting which lucklily went unnoticed by the cackling red head.

Trying her damndest to stop the impending orgasm from erupting too soon was quickly an action Tina gave up on as her body shuddered and quaked with delight. With Hannah still laughing and pleading for mercy Tina went unnoticed as she fell onto her back and writhed in several weeks worth or orgasmic bliss. Hannah giggled and scooted back to manage her naked self and with a relieved sigh began to recatch her breath.

Tina was in blind heaven as the crotch of her jeans soaked and the bra that had been straining finally gave up and set her huge bongos free. Several minutes dragged by as Tina kept her moaning as minimal has humanly possible and clutched the blankets in agonising pounding pleasure. Luckily by the time Hannah had caught her breath and cleared the bluryness from her eyes Tina had recovered from the worst (or best) of her orgasm.

Phillipa got home nearly and hour later and Hannah had regarded the ordeal as nothing more than playful fun, the fact her clothes were removed came down to accidents of fun. Tina on the other hand spent the next two days with a big dumb grin on her face. The plan had worked and the tickle enthusiast blonde bombshell had gotten away scott free. It had worked perfectly...which logically meant it could work again.

Getting time alone with Hannah would be the most difficult thing. Days past. Tina watched Hannah descreetly whenever she would visit and longed to tickle her again. It was meerly a matter of time before they were left alone so paitence was the key, not one of Tina's strong points but she would have to wait for virtue to arrive. Then, one storm clustered day a week's worth of fantasy's had its oppurtunity to become reality.

"I gotta go to the store for that book, its out today." Phillipa said looking out the window at the stormy weather. "Are you going to come or stay here like a wuss?"

"Stay here like a wuss." Hannah said thinking she'd much rather sit and watch t.v alone in the house than fluster about and get wet in the storm.

"O.k, I have my own key so if you decided to go out take the one of the hook but I shouldn't take too long." Phillipa explained while opening the wardrobe under the stairs to find her coat. "Mom should be home soon...I think she was picking up something for dinner."

"Have fun in the rain." Hannah smiled not even giving a thought to the last time when her and Tina were alone together. "I'll stay here in the warm, like a sane person."

Hannah sat down with comfort to the outside sounds of Phillipa's car starting and an unwelcoming crack of thunder. It was nearly 5.00pm and getting dark early mostly due to the dense fog and cloud settling in on the city. Hannah switched on the t.v, put her feet up on the coffe table and slouched relaxingly in the leather couch.

"Brrrr it's cooold out there." Came Tina's voice accompanied by the howl of wind nearly half and hour later as the tall blonde opened the front door and lowered her umbrella. "Anyone home?"

"Just me." Hannah called out sitting up as to not look like she'd fallen into a coma. "Phillipa went out to get a book or something...I didn't fancy going into the storm myself."

Tina froze for a second behind the wall that separated the entrance way and the living room. With her wet rain coat half way down her arms Tina stood still trying to think rationally about this delightful and possibly blissful situation. Normally after coming in from such heavy rain Tina would take a shower but there was no time for that, Phillipa could be home at any minute so Tina had to tickle while the tickling was good. The trick this time would be to get Hannah to initiate the tickling and then go for revenge...yes that was the key.

"Wise choice." Tina said with a welcoming smile as she wandered slowly through the arch way into the living room in her too tight blue t-shirt, light blue track pants and bare feet, having just deviously removed her socks. "Anything on the box."

"Nothing really...three hundred channels and I can't find anything decent." Hannah said as Tina sat at the other end of the couch and span around putting her cute creamy and insanley ticklish feet up on the chair. "Where did you go today?"

"Oh I just took Reese some dinner, he's going to be late as usual." Tina said casually as she streched her legs out and rested her feet on Hannah's lap.

This wasn't too unusual and Hannah could accept it without too much trouble. It wasn't as if the young red just didn't notice but she figured they must have a certain closeness. They had known one another for five years and after last weeks tickle play could afford a little more physical closeness. Besides, it wasn't as if Tina had ugly feet, these babys were clearly pampered and looked very rich indeed.

Several minutes passed and Tina decided to drive a little more of Hannah's attention away from the t.v and closer to her feet. Not wanting to take a blindingly obvious approch Tina began shifting her feet about and lightly digging her heels into Hannah's thys. The movements were light yet enough to make it uncomfortable. Not wanting to be rude Hannah decided if she got up for some reason, when she returned chances are Tina wouldn't put her feet back up.

"Are you thristy? I think I need a glass of water." Hannah said as she posistioned her arm on the side of the chair to begin standing up.

Hannah got half way there as she lightly carried Tina's legs out the way when suddenly Tina pushed back down and caused Hannah to sit once more. Looking at Tina with one raised eye brow in such a sexy friendly yet curious look Hannah once again tried standing up and once again was sat back down.

"Whats the matter? I thought you were getting a drink?" Tina asked trying to provoke the young woman.

"Well I'd get up if SOMEONE didn't keep stopping me." Hannah said with a smile poking her long tounge out which Tina would have loved to slip between her toes.

"Oh well, what cha ganna do?" Tina asked rhetorically digging her heels in harder to Hannah's thys for extra emphasis.

"You asked for it." With that Hannah hooked her left arm straight around Tina's ankles with surprisingly little resistance.

Hannah's five fingers went to work and Tina arched back as her most ticklish spot was delightful toyed with by the sexy young red head. Tina sent out high pitch giggles as she slammed her fists into the couch and wiggled about madly with ticklish pleasure. Now was the point Tina had planned on sitting up and attacking Hannah's soft sides but her mind was lost in the tickling and the hysterical woman was far to uncoordinated.

Hannah didn't relate back to the nakedness and was completley ignorant to any sexual implications that might have occured in last tickle battle the two babes had. As far as Hannah saw the nudity that occured last time was merely a comedy of errors and nothing more than a playful game, as was this. Tickling Tina's feet was the logical choice at the point, they were bare and all ready to be tickled and Hannah knew for a fact the teary eyed blonde was ticklish.

"HAHA HAHAH WAHAHA! EEE!" Tina couldn't have produced words even if she wanted to, and if she did they would simply be beggin for more and probably to use a bit of tounge but unfortunatley for Tina the tickles were appruptly cut short. "HAEEEH HAHAhheh heehee hhha..."

The next thing Tina knew, as she cleared the tickle produced tears from her bright blue eyes, was Hannah had dispenced her playful punishment and, as promised, was on her happy way to the kitchen. Not wanting to miss probably her one and only chance Tina tip toed quickly across the carpeted room and rushed her wiggling hands straight up under Hannah's t-shirt and white turtle neck sweater onto the soft ticklish skin of her tummy.

"EEHEHEEEE!" Hannah squealed with a jump at the surprise of hands simply coming from behidn and proding around her ticklish torso. "Tina! Hahaha!"

Hannah buckled foward and tried her damndest not to let her knees give out when Tina's arms locked around her and the tickling fingers quickly poked and played around the red head's soft sensitive ribs. Trying to desparaley pull Tina's python like arms of was useless, given the blondes earness for tickling it would have taken the jaws of life to remove her tickling arms. Not having any choice Hannah fell to her knees and stubbled foward with Tina's hands still squirming ticklingly underneath her shirt.

"Aww whats the matter?" Tina said teasingly as she pushed the weakening, hysterical and pleading girl towards the carpet. "Can't take what you can dish out? Awwwww."

Having landed on all fours Tina took the opening and dug her fingers in harshly to Hannah's soft smooth underarms which instantly let out a high pitch squeal amongst her giggles and sent her straight to the floor. Lying face down with Tina now sitting on the small of her back Hannah could do nothing but kick the air and flap her arms randomly while with a wide white teethed mouth surrouded by her plump red lips was forced to laugh and laugh...then the power cut and the lights went. Pitch black.

To be continued...

Out-freaking-standing !

Gotta love those redheads !!!!

Great story! Can't wait for the next part!

I love the Tina series, TM.

Thanks guys, glad you liked Tina's latest adventure!:D

S.S, the thrid and final part to this tale is kicking around the boards if you can't find it it'll be in the archives section.:D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back