• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sable's Revenge

Dre

TMF Regular
Last Week on Smackdown we saw Stephanie McMahon tickle her lovely and sexy assistant Sable til she was a school girl again, Sable hated it and plotted her revenge on her boss Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie was tired after her and Zach Gowan lost to the Big Show and she hopped in her limo and left the arena and went to her hotel to go and get some rest. Stephanie arrived at the hotel at midnight, she showered, put lotion on and went to sleep in a black nighty. Sable and Steph's room was right next door to each other Sable's was room suite 1210 and Steph's was suite 1212, so when she arrived at her room at 12:15 am still recovering from Steph's tickle torture she excuted the plan she had thought of coming from the Arena.

Sable saw the cleaning guy coming and she stopped him and asked "Do you have the key to room 1210?" he replied "yes" She asked him for it and he said "Sorry miss it is hotel policy not to give the room key to anyone else." Sable kissed him and took his key and went into Stephs room where she saw the Billion Dollar Princess resting and procced with her plan. She found some tape in the room and taped Stephs arms real tight and her big toes together and waited for her victim to awaken.

It was 7:30 am and Stephanie woke up and tired to stretch her arms but couldn't she noticed she was tied to the bed and she asked "What the hell?" Suddenly she saw Sable and asked "Did you do this to me?" Sable said "Yes", Stephanie said "untie me" Sable laughed and said "no you embarassed me on Smackdown and now it is my turn." Suddenly a camera man came in and flimed Stephanie and Sable said "now let's see how the Billion Dollar Princess likes to be tickled." Sable tickled the armpits of Stephanie and she laughed "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABLE STOP THIS NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA." Sable laughed after seeing Stephanie was very ticklish she continued to tickle her armpits to stephanies delight HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOO STOP THIS I CAN'T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA." After 5 minutes of tickling the pits she stopped and moved down the beautiful Stepahine's body.

Sable was at the ribs and said "Jee i wonder if Steph's ribs are ticklish? let's find out." She tickled slowly at first driving her insane "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABLE PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sable ignored and tickled faster and faster AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HASTOPTHE TICKLINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASSEEEEEE
E HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI BEG YOU TO STOP HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sable laughed and said see America even the Billion Dollar Princess is very very ticklish too.

I wonder if her feet are as ticklish as everyother part of her. Steph gasped as she knew she was and Sable brought out some toys a feather and tooth brush. Sable sat on Stephs ankles and slowly feathered up and down her soles and Steph lost it " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A NOT THE FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sable then took it between her toes and it was more torture for the princess "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE STOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sable stopped and used the brush on her feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sable went through the toes again on her feet and Steph was hysterical. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABLE IIAM SO SORRY FOR THE HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLINGHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASSE STOP ITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Stephanie had passed out from the 45 minute tickle torture and she couldn't move and Sable got up off of her victim and said "See what happens when you mess with me? You get it back 3x as worse than you gave it out. Don't ever try that on me again or you may regret it Sweety, oh and by the way Steph this will be on Smackdown next week." Sable said as she and the news crew left her room left her tied up.

Guys what do you think of this one?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back