• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for a tickle buddy in Mass

Ticklishtickler

I am a heavy set (actually I won't be for long...I'm doing the diet/exercise thing yay! :D ) 25 YOF looking for a tickle buddy who is NOT into the whole S/M thing. I am very ticklish but I like tickling just for fun. I'm basically looking for a guy who has no qualms about just holding my feet in his lap and lightly tickles them with paitbrushes, fingertips, etc. (i'm not into oral tickling unless the relationship is intimate). And I'm only looking for someone who will be willing to be tickled back (If your just a tickler, don't reply.) I've been told I am pretty and I am outgoing. If you're interested in chatting, email me at [email protected]

33 male tcklr in bstn ma seeks f

Hi
I replied to your post by email and haven't heard
from you. I'm 33, 6 ' tall 235 lbs live near Boston Ma and have
been looking for a female ticklee preferably with very ticklish feet.
I would also be willing to try being tickled myself once and awhile.
I have a jpg pic I can trade with you or any new england ticklish girl or woman. I'm available most afternoons till early evening to meet.
bstntklr

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back