• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Little Rascals - Fishy Tales

cybertaz

In "Fishy Tales", Alfalfa is faking a broken leg, and so he substitutes a black sock with a fish in it, while his real leg goes through a hole in the bed, with his bare foot sticking out below. But, Alfalfa forgets that his little brother, Jr. (he never talks), is also under the bed, next to his bare foot. Meanwhile, Butch takes a hammer and continuously hits the fake leg (the fish), surprised that Alfalfa has no feeling at all!!! At the same time, under the bed, Jr. takes the feather and starts tickling Alfalfa's foot!!! Alfalfa starts laughing, nervously!!! He starts to squirm on the bed, and is wiggling his bare foot, as the tickling continues. Butch asks Alfalfa if it hurts; Alfalfa then tells Butch that it tickles!!!Alfalfa aquirms more on the bed; meanwhile under the bed, Alfalfa is wiggling his bare foot, until he knocks over a bucket, which then finally ends the tickling!!! This is a really cute scene, for those of you who have a foot fetish, because Alfalfa is very ticlish!!!

This scene is what created my love for tickling "older" people. I loved the vulnerability factor of a toddler being able to make someone older laugh hysterically.

That, in addition to the Fred Flintstone scenes (things were _really_ thin in the '70's...you younger guys have no idea how good you have it!) were what I lived for back then.

Regards,

TK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back