• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The invisible guy part2 (fiction)

anonymous

Here is the second part, please tell me what you think about the stories if you don't like it, that's ok.

The two guys knew it was John the invisible guy, so John appear again and when he saw them, it turned out that it was his best bestfriends Simon and George. He said to them "Ok I am the invisible guy but you are my best friends so you can't tell everyone that it was me besides you don't have proves". Simon said "Easy we are not going to tell everyone, in fact we want to join you". George said " Yeah why didn't you tell us?". John "I was embarrasing, but if you want to join me then hold my hands". They both did and they became invisible. "Wow this is cool" George and Simon said. "Ok let's go to the next victim". They went where the others were and saw that Gaby was alone. "Ok here's the plan" John said "Simon you grab Gaby's wrist and raise her arms, and you George grab Gaby's ankles, here are some ropes so you can tie her and you can tickle her too, and some feathers if you want". "Ok got the plan" both said. So they were without making a noise avoiding people so they couldn't be notice and there they were next to Gaby. "Ok on count of 3" John whispered to them. "1, 2, 3!" and they grabbed gaby and tied her up. She screamed "Heeeeeeeelp they got me" but no one listened to her. And then they began, George with his feather slowly started to tickle her feet and with the other hand hold her ankles, she giggle and then started to laugh. John with one hand tickled her side and with the other tickle her navel with the feather. Gaby was yelling a loud "HAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEEEELP HAHAHAHAHAHA". Simon with one hand hold her wrist and with the other with the feather tickle her underarm. She was red and she was crying. The three of them continued until John saw that the others were running to their directions. They stopped and untied her and run to their hidden place. They appeared and run where the other were staring at her. She said "It's true like Vanessa said someone was tickling me". "This is weird" said Simon. "By the way where were you?" said one of the guys. George said "Umm we were at the...". "telephone" interrupted John "We were calling George's sister to see how she feel because she was sick". "Ok we believe you" said the others. "So how she feels?" asked one of her friend. "Better" answer John. "Look guys this is staring to freaking me out so why don't we all go to Vanessa's house to see how is she and acompained her" said Ingrid. "Yeah let's go" said the others. So they packed their stuff and went to their cars. "We'll catch you up" said John. "We have to do something important first". "Ok" said the others and they went off to Vanessa's house. "What are we going to do? they know my sister if she say that she wasn't sick we're screw" George said. "Well there's one thing we can do" Said John. "Go to your house and talk to your sister"...

TO BE CONTINUED

Attachments

• IMG_5585 copy.jpeg
    IMG_5585 copy.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 128
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back