• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 7-9 (repost)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber 7 (By Fiktishish)

Madonna's Tickle Chamber VII
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer anniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

"AAAAHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!!!!! OOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Gwen Steffani roared with helpless laughter as Madonna fingered her ultra-sensitive underarms. Jodie, Jennifer, & Gwyneth looked on in horror as the evil Madonna mercilessly tickle-tortured the beautiful singer. Madonna began to tease the helpless starlet.

"Tickle tickle tickle, Gwennypoo!! I'll bet you love this!!!! Don't you love it?"

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!!!! HAHAAAAHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!

"Tell me you love it!! Now, tickle-toy!! Tell me you love being tickled, and i'll leave you alone. For now. Say it."

Gwen was at her wits end. She was about to lose bladder control, so she swallowed her pride, and through her delicious laughter she chocked out the words.

"WHWHWAAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEEE!!! I...HAHAHAAAAAA..I LOVE IT!!!HEHEEEEHEHEHEEEE!!! I LOVE BEING TICKLED!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! NOW STOP!!!! PLEAHEEEEEHEEEESEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Finally, Madonna did stop. But only to slide down to Jodie Foster's lovely bare feet. But not just her feet. As it was, there were 8 lovely feet at the bottom half of the table. All of them totally helpless, all of them totally ticklish. But Jodie's feet were special. They were beautiful. And Madonna wanted them. Her vagina moistned as she looked at them wiggle helplessly.

"Ready to appease my foot fetish, Jodie?" Madonna asked.

"Please! I can't take anymore. Don't do this to me!! Don't tickle my feet!!!!" Jodie was close to tears at the thought of another tickle-suck from the Material Girl.

"Why don't you stop this before you go to far, Madonna. There's still away out of it for you." Gwyneth spoke camly.

"Mind your own bussiness, toy!!" Madonna barked and slid a finger up Gwyneth's bare sole causing her to giggle like a little girl.

Madonna ran her tounge up and down Jodie Foster's bare sole, covering every square inch, relishing in the sweetness. Jodie clenched her eyes shut and went into a fit of silent giggles. Madonna was licking away, when she grated her bottom teeth straight up her sole. Jodie screamed in ticklish agony.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHWHHHAHAHAAAHEH
EHEEEEE!!!! MY FEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEEETTTT!!!!! STOP!!!! WHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Oh!! Your feet taste so yummy!!!! I wanna suck those ticklish toes of yours!! Mmmmm, tasty toes." Madonna said as she slid her tounge across Jodie's plump, beautiful toes. Then she engulfed each toe individually in her mouth as she strategicly tickled the blue-hell out of Jodie. The reaction was quick and ferocious!!

"OOOHHHOOOOMYYYYYYYYGOOOAAAAHHHHHHHDD!!!!!! HHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!!! NO MORE!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!OH MY TICKLISH TOOOOESSSSSSSSS!!!! HAHAAAAA!!!!"

Madonna was in heaven as she sucked every inch of Jodie's toes. Her bare feet were slick with saliva, when Madonna suddenly started to lick and suck all 4 pairs of feet. Her vagina was dripping as all 4 lovely ladies were subjected to tickling tounge.

"WHAAAAHAHAAAAAA!!!! NO MORE!!!! PLEHEHEHEEEEEASEEEEE!!!!" Wailed Jodie Foster.

"HOOOOHOOOHOOOOOHEHEHEEEEEYAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! HELP!!!!!! STABBIT!!!!!!!" Screamed Gwen Stefani.

" NOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!!" Laughed Gwyneth Platrow.

" HAHAHAAAAHEHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
! IT TICKLES!!!!!! Giggled an adorably ticklish Jennifer Aniston.

Madonna continued to tickle-lick all 4 girls feet for about 20 minutes, until deciding to put them out with the dammned gas, which was now hooked to a big 4 pronged jet. All 4 girls were out, tickle frenzied faces frozen upon them. Madonna licked her lips and ran upstairs to attend to her pulsating vagina.

"Wake up, girls. I have a surprise for you." Madonna said sweetly as she feathered their upper bodies with a peacock feather. Giggling the captives looked up and saw her holding a box of what looked like normal, household brushes. They also realized that their arms were in a slightly different position. Each girl had their hands in the others underarm.

"What the hell are you gonna do now, maniac?!?!" demanded an outraged Gwyneth Paltrow, her right hand lodged in Gwen's underarm, whose right hand was lodged in Jodie's underarm, who in turn had her hand lodged in the hollow of Jenifer's incredibly ticklish underarm.

"Well, these are my new toys. You see, i make my own vibrators. They are designed for maximum vibrating pleasure. But you see, the vibrating mechanism can also be applied to anything. Like these scrubbrushes. And when i strap them to each of your feet, the brushes will tickle the hell out of you. And as you are tickled, your fingers will involuntarily wiggle, tickling the girl next to you. Am i a genius, or what?" Madonna smiled wickedly.

"You're insane!!!!!" yelled Gwyneth

"Oh, this is gonna tickle." Mumbled Jennifer.

Madonna slowly strapped the brushes to each foot. But right before she started them, she slipped one of her personally made vibrators into her vagina. She walked over to a chair, sat down, and started the her vibrator ad the brushes. The girls went berserk!!

"WHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! TURN IT OFFFFFFFF!!!!!"

Each girl was screaming with mad laughter and, just as Madonna predicted, they all tickled the underarm of the girl next to her. Madonna watched all of this, not having to lift a finger, and moaned as the vibrator manipulated her vagina, bringing her to a shuddering climax, with the sweet, insane laughter all around her. Madonna, breathing heavily stopped the tickle-machines, as each girl breathed a ticklish sigh of relief. But Madonna did not look happy. She had a massive orgasm, but she looked as frustrated as ever.

"DAMNIT!!!!! What the hell do i have to do to have one!!!!!!" Madonna yelled to no one in particular. Just then, Gwyneth's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god. I know what you're doing you pscho-bitch!!"

"What?!?! Shut-up!!! You don't know anything, tickle-toy!!!" Madonna yelled as she blew a rasberry on Gwyneth's bare tummy, who roared with ticklish laughter. The other girls just giggled silently, wiggling their toes with ticklish aftershocks. And also
acidently wiggling their fingers, tickling each other. Gwyneth still persisted in agitating Madonna.

"You can tickle us all you want, bitch, but i know exactly what you're trying to do!!"

Madonna decided she'd had enough, and gassed all 4 of them. She went upatairs and planned the next tickle-session. What was it she was trying to do? What does Gwyneth know? What is Madonna's dirty little secret?

TO BE CONTINUED......

Madonna's Tickle Chamber VIII (By Fiktishish)

Madonna's Tickle Chamber VIII
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

Madonna strolled down into her tickle chamber to admire the 4 beautiful toys she had. They had been here for a couple of weeks. Captives. Tickle tortured to appease Madonna's sick fetish. This time, she began admiring Jennifer. Jennifer Aniston was by far, the most ticklish toy out of all of them. And she had the cutest giggle, which turned into a raging laugh when she really got going. She grabbed a large feather off the wall, smiled wickedly, and walked over to her.

"Wake up, sweety." Madonna said as she tapped the feather against Jennifer's knee. Jennifer woke up like a shot. She noticed when she looked around that Madonna had painted all of their toe-nails while they slept. She also noticed, Gwyneth was gagged with duct tape. Just then she saw the feather, and began to beg.

"No!! Please!! Not again, no more, no more, don't tickle me anymore!!! Please, just don't!! Please!!!" Jennifer was close to tears.

"Shhhh. Just relax and enjoy it." Madonna said as she slinked behind Jennifer. Jennifer was almost in a panic now. Being tickled by someone as evil as Madonna is one thing. Being tickled from behind is another matter entirely. Just then, Madonna began circling the quill of the feather inside Jennifer's ear. She let out a few small giggles, which made Madonna smile and moisten.

"Tickles. Doesn't it?" Madonna asked.

"Heeeheeeheeee, yes it does. Heeeheeeeheeeee, stop!!"

But Madonna didn't stop. Instead she began running the feather all over Jennifer's back. Jennifer broke down in almost sobbing giggles.

" AHAHAAHEHEEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEENOMORE!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEE
EEEEETHATTICKLESTICKLESTICKLESSOMUCH!!!!!HEHEHEEEE
HEHEEEEEEE!!!!!

Just then, Madonna dropped the feather and dug all 10 fingers into Jennifer's ribs. The reaction was quick, loud and wonderful.

"WWHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEEEE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAAAAAAHAAAAHOOHOHHHHOHOOOOO!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! OH PLEASE STOP!!!! HAHAHAAAAHEHEEEE!!!!!"

But Madonna didn't stop. Instead she slid her fingers up her side and into the hollows of her underarm. Teasing her all the way.

"C'mon, toy. Giggle for me. I know this tickles, and i think you like it.

"NO!! HAHAHAAAAAAAA!! I HATE IT!!! PLEASE STOP!!HEHEHEWHWEHEHEEEE!!!

Madonna was wriggling all 10 fingers inside Jennifer's amzingly ticklish underarms. Her body was rocking and squirming as much as her bonds would allow her, but then she felt a finger resting inside her bellybutton. Her blood went cold. Madonna spoke.

"Hey. I have my finger in your bellybutton. Guess what i'm going to do."

Jennifer was too scared and ticklish to talk. All she coulkd do was whimper ticklishly. Then Madonna whispered in her ear, which in it's own way, also tickled.

"I'm going to tickle you". Madonna began wiggling her finger inside of Jennifer Aniston's belly button. She went berserk.

"HAHAAAAAHWHAWHAWHAHAHAHAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! NO MORE!!!!HEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!! OH MY TICKLISH BELLYHEEEEHEEEEEEBUTTON!!!!! HAHAHAAHAAAAAHEHEEEEEE!!!"

"Keetchy keetchy!!!!! Who's my ticklish girl?" Madonna teased. Just then, she used her other hand to feather her toes while still ticking her bellybutton. Jennifer began to cry in the middle of her insane giggles. All of a sudden, Madonna looked at Jodie's feet and her eyes lit up. She stopped tickling, and gassed Jennifer. She went upstairs, planning some other type of devious torture.

"Wake up girls!! Momma's back!!!" All 4 girls shot awake. Jodie was shocked to find her left foot had been clamped so that it rested on Jennifer's chin. Jennifer was also confused as to why Jodie's foot was in her face. Madonna began to speak.

"I have some new toys. I call them tickle-buggs." Madonna held up a small, round device which looked like a bottle cap, but had thick, coarse bristles on the bottom.

"Oh my god, you crazy bitch." Moaned Gwen Stefani. She was really tired of being tickled sensessly, but she saw no way out of this hell. She had begun to give up hope. Madonna walked over to her, and put one in her bellybutton. She then walked over to Gwyneth, who was still gagged with duct-tape.

"Mmmph, jummmmph dummmph!!!"

"Shhhh, toy" Madonna said as she placed a bugg under each arm. She then walked over to Jodie Foster and smiled. Jodie did not return the smile.

"Hey, Jodie. Ready to have your toes sucked again?" Jodie didn't even look at her, just held her head down in shame. She was so embarrassed that someone knew how to make her totally helpless and out of control. Madonna walked over to Jennifer.

"Suck her toes."

Jennifer and Jodie's eyes went wide. Jennifer didn't want to suck Jodie's toes. She knew that tickled her more than anything and she didn't want to do it. Madonna repeated.

"Suck her toes. Now!"

"No. I don't want to." Jennifer whimpered. Just then, Madonna produced a switch. When she pressed it, Gwen & Gwynneth erupted into laughter as the tickle-buggs vibrated in their tickle-spots.

"AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!! MY BELLY-BUTTON!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!! OH MY GOAHAHAAAAAAAD TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!" Gwen was screaming as the vibrating bristles tickled her insanely ticklish bellybutton. Gwyneth was locked in muffled tickle horror as well, as the buggs brushed away at her underarms.

"MMMPHHHHAHAHHMMMMPH!!!!!!!" She squirmed and shook. Madonna turned her attention back to Jennifer.

"Suck Jodie's toes, or so help me, i will cover you from head to toe in tickle-buggs." Madonna stared at her coldly. Jennifer felt she had no choice. She looked down, and lowered her mouth over Jodie's toes.

"I'm sorry, Jodie." Was all a teary eyed Jennifer Aniston could say as she began to gently suck her toes. Jodie was ready for all out ticklishness, but instead she started to feel something else. She felt a wierd type of pleasure. Her vagina moistned and she maoned a little. This didn't tickle at all!!! Jennifer continued to lick and suck Jodie Foster's toes, and Jodie began to moan. Madonna looked confused and upset.

"Stop!!! Dumb tickle-toy, you're not doing it right!!!! It's supposed to tickle!!!"

Jennifer just ignored her and continued to gently and lovingly suck on Jodie's sexy toes. Jodie's lower body began to twitch and she moaned even more. This was bringing on something she had never quite felt before. She was starting to change her mind about toe-sucking. Just then, an angry as hell Madonna started to place tickle-buggs all over Jennifer's bare body. She hit the switch, and she was thrown into ticklish agony.

"WHAHAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! STOP THEM!!!!!HAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! I'LL SUCK RIGHT!!!!! I'LL SUCK RIGHT!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAEHEHEEEEEE!!!!! OH MY GOD THEY TICKLE!!!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Screamed Jennifer. She was being madly tickled by these evil devices.

" HAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEWHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAA
A!!!!!" Giggled Gwen as the bugg continued it's assault on her ticklish bellybutton.

"MMMMPHHHHSSHSHTMMMMPH!!!!" The muffled giggles of Gwyneth Paltrow as the buggs continued their assault on her ticklish underarms. Jodie was the only one who wasn't being tickled at this time. But that's when Madonna began to stare at her other bare foot, which was just sitting at the bottom of the table. Madonna removed her panties, and Jodie was shocked to see how much this torture excited her. She walked over to Jodie, and place a tickle bugg on the bottom of her bare foot. But before she turned it on, she lowered herself on Jodie's toes. Jodie's eyes went wide as she felt the inside of the material girl. Madonna grinned in her face and started the bugg. The tickling it caused was indeed intense. Jodie screamed along with the rest.

"AAAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!! OH IT TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Madonna began to moan as she felt Jodie's toes start to wriggle madly inside of her. She could feel her sexy toes manipulating all of her pleasure zones. The room was a mixture of insane laughter and pleasurable moaning.

"HEEEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAWHEEEEEEE!!!!! Giggled Gwen.

"HMMMMPHSMMMMPHTHMMMMMWHAMMMMPH!!!" Laughed Gwyneth.

" YAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEWHEEEEEEEEEHEHAH
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAOH MY GOD!!!!!! HAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!! Screamed Jennifer

"HOOOOHOOOWHOOOOHOOOHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Chortled Jodie.

"Uhhhhhh!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!!! ohhhhh your toes feel so good inside of me!!! ohhhhhhh!!!" Moaned Madonna, as Jodie's toes continued their pleasurable wriggling. Finally, Madonna's body shook with a violent orgasm , which sent her down to the floor. She lay there for a minute, as her body twitched with pleasure. She still was not happy. She still did not have what she wanted to have. She stood up, and looked at all her giggling toys. She pressed the switch that stopped all the tickle buggs. Each girl breathed a sigh of relief that the infernal tickling had finally ceased. Jennifer, & Gwen turned red with embarrassment when the realized that they had wet themselves. Madonna giggled at that. Then she spoke.

"Well, my lovely tickle-toys, it's time you all slept and got ready for our next session." None of them made eye-contact, but Gwyneth mummbled something through her gagg, but Madonna ignored it. She gassed all 4 of them. They all went out. Madonna took Jodie's bare foot away from Jennifer's mouth, angry that the toe-sucking didn't work out the way she had wanted, and reattched it next to her other foot. She turned around, went out the door and headed upstairs.

That's when Gwyneth Paltrow opened her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 9 (By Fiktishish)
Madonna's Tickle Chamber IX
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

It had been almost 2 weeks since the world famous pop-star, Madonna, had kidnapped 3 very famous, very beautiful and very ticklish women. And when Gwyneth Paltrow had shown up unexpectedly and discovered the evils of Madonna's secret chamber, she too had been subjected to maniacle tickle torture. Most of the girls had already given up hope of ever getting free. They had confined their lives as tickle-toys at the hand of the most rutheless and cold-hearted tickler the world has ever known. But Gwyneth had not given up hope. She knew there had to be a way out of this. Well, after the last excrutiating tickle-session, Gwyneth had come one step closer. Despite a face full of that dammned gas, Gwyneth had remained awake. And as soon as Madonna had left the room, presumably to pleasure herself, Gwyneth had opened her eyes. It was time to tell the other girls exactly what Madonna wanted. First, she had to remove this goddammned gag of duct tape. Gwen began licking the sticky side if the duct-tape with her tounge. It tasted horrible, but the saliva would probably loosen it so she could get off. She worked hard at it, even building up a sweat. Finally, she felt it start to lose it's hold. She began to use her tounge to push at it. At long last, she pushed it off her mouth. It hung lazily on the side of her cheek, but she was at last able to talk.

"Gwen! wake up. C'mon girl! Wake up."

She didn't want to be too loud, just in case Madonna, the tickle-freak, should hear her and run down and probably tickle poor Gwyneth to death. That's when she remembered that Madonna had soundproofed the room. Gwyneth let out a sigh of relief and yelled.

"GIRLS!!! WAKE UP!!!!!"

All 3 girls awakened with a start. They were all quivering, and Jennifer had actually awakened begging not to be tickled anymore. Jodie curled and clenched her too-ticklish toes, which had been tickle-sucked by Madonna to the point of madness. Gwen simply dropped her head, giggling to herself, expecting another volley of tickles. Gwyneth spoke.

"Girls!! Don't worry. She's not here."

"Well, where is she??" Gwen whined.

"She's probably upstairs making love to herself."

"If she hasn't come down, how are you awake?" asked a confused Jodie Foster.

"I figured out how to avoid the gas. When she sprays it, just don't breathe it in.Hold your breath for maybe 7 seconds, and it dissipitates into thin air."

All the girls marveled at this. For a second, Jennifer Aniston thought they were going to get out, but then she remembered the bondage they were in. Awake. Asleep. It didn't matter if you couldn't move. Jennifer began to cry.

"Jennifer!! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked a concerned Jodie.

"Because, i don't want to live my life as a tickle-toy!! We'll never get out!!" Jennifer continued crying.

"Well, you're wrong about that. We can beat the gas, we can beat her. It may take some time, but it can be done." Said a defiant Gwyneth.

Jennifer took this to heart and stopped crying. She had a point. The first step had been acomplished. They just had to stick together and be careful.

"Hey!! If Madonna comes down here and finds us all awake, she'll tickle us beyond our senses. How do we know when she's on her way?" Asked Gwen.

"Well, i've noticed a light under the door over there. The corridor light. It's not on now. When the light goes on, she'll be on her way. So all we have to do is watch for the light."

The girls had begun to put all their trust in Gwyneth. She had all the answers and she gave them hope. That's when Jennifer asked something that i thik everyone wanted to know the answer to.

"Gwyneth? What is it that you know about Madonna? What is she trying to do?"

"I was just about to tell you all that. I was staying in the guest house of Madonna's Miami home, when i stumbled across her diary. I found a very interesting passage dating back to 1981."

All the girls listened intently as Gwyneth spoke of this never before revealed moment in the life of Madonna Louise Verronica Ciccone.

"Well, back in '81, Madonna had just had a major hit with the single, Everybody. She was set to open for Joan Jett at Roseland Ballroom in Manhattan. Joan, you'll recall, was flying high with I Love Rock & Roll. Before the show, Madonna was walking around backstage. She was dressed in her Boy-Toy outfit, baring her tummy and being pretty obnoxious. She was young, and she was enjoying her first taste of success. She started to hit on this dude she saw setting up Joan's equipment. Joan Jett came up behind her and said, very understandingly, excuse me? That's my boyfriend youre hitting on. Madonna just turned around and said, Well, things change. I'm the new girl in town! Then she turned around and went out on stage to do her show."

"What a bitch!!" Gwen said.

"Keep listening." said Gwyneth.

All 3 girls continued to listen intently.

"So, after the show, Joan had come into the dressing room, still fuming at Madonna's attitude. But when she came in, she was shocked to see Madonna sitting in her dressing room, putting on her makeup. Joan locked the door and grabbed Madonna from behind. She easily overpowered her and tied her up on the couch. Madonna was screaming, What the hell are you doing!!?!?!? Joan just smiled and said, Teaching the new girl a lesson she'll never forget. She began to tickle her. She tickled her all over. Madonna, it turns out, is the probably the most ticlish girl in the world, and Joan Jett took perfect advantage of that. She tickled her for almost an hour. But then, Madonna felt something very strange biulding in her crotch. She felt her vagina start to pulsate, despite the horrible tickling she was feeling on every square inch of her body. And that's when she exploded. Now you have to listen, because this part is very important."

Gwen, Jodie, &, Jennifer leaned in, fascinated by what they were hearing. But the never expected what Gwyneth said next.

"Madonna blew up with a major orgasm. But not just an orgasm. In her diary she referred to it as a Tickle-Gasm. She felt an insane, unbelievable tickling spider it's way all throughout her body. Inside and out. She said it felt like 4000 people tickling her all over, and another 5000 tickling her inside her body. But mixed in with that tickling, was the most incredible orgasm she had ever felt in her entire life. It shook the very foundations of her existence. This tickle-gasm, as she called was the most intense and pleasurable thing she had ever felt. It was also the most awful, since it sent a phantom tickling like no one has ever felt all thoughout her body. After that, she couldn't bring herself to have another orgasm, for fear of the tickling returning as well. When she finally started to have a regular sex-life, she went nuts with sex. You remember? She had that SEX book, the Erotica album, that movie Body Of Evidence."

"Oh yeah!! I saw that movie. It sucked." said Jodie.

All the girls got a good giggle out of that one. That's when Gwen spoke up.

"Wait! I don't get it. If she hated that "tickle-gasm" thing so much, what the hell is she doing tickling us? Is she trying to give us one, because i don't think i could handle something like that." Gwen squirmed in her bonds at the thought of it.

"No. Remember i said it was the most intense, and wonderful orgasm she had ever had. What i think she's trying to do is, bring on another one inside hersef by tickling us, sibnce she associates that feeling with tickling. But, as long as she isn't tickled, not getting the tickling that goes along with it. Just the pleasure. But it's not happening. That's why she's frustrated more and more. She's pleasuring herself silly, but she's not getting the pleasure she wants. And that's what she's trying to do."

The girls were silent. Speechless. This was indeed an amazing story. But the problem still loomed in the air. It didn't matter what they knew. They were Madonna's captives. And if she didn't have this, tickle-gasm soon, they would be her tickle-toys for ever. She would never let them go. That's when Gwyneth spoke up again.

"She thinks she has us, but we have her. We know her secret. Her dirty little secret. All we need now, is a plan."

So, the four girls began to think and plot. Witin minutes they had a plan. They would have to be tickled silly again, but they had a plan. That's when they saw the light under the door snap on. Gwyneth threw her head back and the gag went back into place against her mouth. Madonna would suspect nothing. All 4 of them feigned unconsiousness. Madonna crept into the room, wriggling all 10 fingers whispering, "It's tickle time, my pets."
All 4 girls smiled to themselves and thought, "Almost, Madonna. Almost"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back