• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Tale Request! (Nikki Cox)

Great story man! You turned bad news upside down and turned it into a great plot!

Thanx a million, Scooby. I already had at least two requests for Nikki Cox before the chat results were posted with that bad news. I knew I had to improvise something that was convincing and cheer everyone up. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Rockauthor

Ah, leave it to Rockauthor to find a gem of joy in a skeptical situation. You magnificent bastard, I salute you!

BTW, on an entirely self-serving note, I just realized I've made TMF EXPERT! Woo-hoo!

Congrats tklr on the quantum leap in status! Maybe, one day, I'll be joining you up there in that rarified air...what does it feel like, bro?

Hey, thanx tklr5150. Coming from a fellow celebrity tickling author whose work I admire, that means a lot. BTW, congratulations on your recent promotion on TMF.

Rockauthor

Attachments

• 2022-05-30-114020.jpg
    2022-05-30-114020.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2022-05-30-114425.jpg
    2022-05-30-114425.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 2022-05-30-114051.jpg
    2022-05-30-114051.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2022-05-30-113907.jpg
    2022-05-30-113907.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 23
Ahem . .I'd like to thank all the little people I stepped on during this long and arduous climb, and I look forward to stepping on many more in my further pursuit of TMF glory. :D

SMASHING!!

AAHHH your a lovely man Rock!!!

We dont see much of Nikki Cox in the UK,but thats all changed now!!

Keep on rocking Rock!!

yours

reef

P.S. is Teri Hatcher and Ms Alba coming soon??
I wait with baited breath!!

Reef and Rock

Hey Reef,

I would have e-mailed you privately to avoid sounding like the glory-hound I've become, but it's not listed...I have made a humble contribution to the Tickling of Jessica Alba. You can find the tale now (parts 1 and 2) on the first and second pages of the Stories section.

I also dig Terri Hatcher. Right now I'm working on Jennifer Love Hewitt (very realistic approach), but Terri would make a great candidate. What do you think? A Superman scenario or something else? Do share your thoughts....

Rockman, I also really enjoyed the Nikki Cox story. Thanks man!

dig dug dog

Sorry I took so long getting back to ya...

Reef, I want to thank you again. Not only are you my best critic, but you are also the one who made the very first request that I wrote. It was you who got the ball rolling and I applaud you, sir. I also want to give a shoutout to Dig Dug Dog. I enjoyed the Jessica Alba sequel very much and will post it on on my site real soon. Oh, and I'm looking forward to the Jennifer Love Hewitt tickling story too, Dog.

Rockauthor

Rock, thanks a lot. The JHL story (part 1) just went up tonight. Let me know what you think (specifics always help!).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back