• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penny's Personal Pixy (f/f, highly erotic)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
This story was inspired by a comic book called “Small Favors” by Colleen Coover (illustration see below). Although it contains no tickling scenes, the basic plot seemed a marvelous idea for every ticklefan’s fantasy (at least for f/f lovers). Enough reason for me to get my tickle pen to work…

This story is rather long; I just couldn’t stop writing once I got into it, it offered too many possibilities. So I split it up in two separate parts, the first of them here and now. The second part is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35244
The full story is in my part of the TMF story archive: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=132

Or you may download the full story for comfortable offline reading from my Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/halsticklingclub

Enjoy!

SMALLFT01A.jpg

Penny’s Personal Pixy

1) The Conscience Guardian

Moaning and groaning, she squirmed around on her neighbor’s lawn as a whole bunch of Japanese fashion models fondled her prostrate body, exploring every nook and cranny of her youthful skin, providing her with more lust than she had ever thought possible, their long hair gently tickling her breasts. Slowly, the most beautiful among them lowered her mouth towards the young girl’s pelvic area, her moist, long tongue already promising exquisite pleasures. Nearer and nearer it got, until fina…

RRRRIIIING ! Some disturbing sound burst the soap bubble of Penny’s sweet dreams with sadistic cruelty, just as she was approaching her climax. Highly irritated, she lashed out her arm and wiped the alarm clock from her bedside table. It broke. Shit. This was the second one she had to buy this month. That was all her neighbor’s fault! Utterly reluctant to let go of her erotic dream, she closed her eyes again, and automatically her hand slipped inside her panty to assist her fantasy. Gently and with a lot of experience, she touched herself, and her mind allowed her luscious memories to reappear.

Penny was a young university student of almost 22 years, short brown hair, a petite figure of only 5’3”, and an immensely active erotic fantasy. And all her desires circled around other young women: her co-students, the girl on the bus, and most of all her attractive new neighbor Akiko. Penny adored her exotic Japanese looks, her jet-black shoulder-long hair, and most of all her incredibly sexy, dark eyes. More than once she had dreamed of seducing that girl recently; it seemed she had fallen in love! In her fantasies, she had kissed her a million times already, and made love to her twice as often. But in reality, she was much too shy to approach Akiko.

So she took to her last resort, as usual: Masturbation. She had had only one real experience with another girl, quite a long time ago, and she had been the seduced one that time. Until she found the courage to actually address a girl she liked, she had to stick to satisfying herself only. Which she did almost constantly, whenever she felt unobserved: In her backyard, or sitting on her hand in the bus, or at a university toilet. And in bed, of course. Every morning, every evening, and many times in broad daylight. Oh well, she just liked it. What’s wrong with that?

The window beside her bed pointed to the small garden, and as she peeked out, she saw Akiko hanging up her laundry. Penny saw the nipples protrude beneath the girl’s T-Shirt, and this was the clincher to shove her over the orgasmic brink. Getting her there never took her very long, but the view of Akiko’s sexy body even accelerated her erotic feelings. With the usual bang, she came.

Suddenly the room rotated around her, the floor opened up and sucked her in like a maelstrom. At first she thought that this was just a product of her imagination, but as she sank deeper and deeper down with increasing velocity, she panicked and screamed! She was falling through a long, deep-red, and flexible hose which seemed to be alive!

Only several seconds later, the hose opened up and led through a hole in the ceiling of an enormous cathedral. At least it looked like one to Penny. Screaming, she expected to shatter on the ground, but strangely, she landed like a soft feather. And even stranger: she was completely nude now, and she was unable to move a single muscle. Paralyzed! As she couldn’t use her voice either, she screamed inwardly.

Suddenly, a tiny bubble burst before her eyes, and a fat, elderly woman, only about six inches tall, popped out of thin air. Her clothes looked like a medieval, rather precious costume, and she wore a small gold crown on her gray hair. Her hand with a tooth-pick sized wand waved in a dramatic gesture, and her voice sounded quite imperious.

“Silence,” she ordered (bah, as if Penny had been able to interrupt her!). “Let me introduce myself: I am the Queen of Your Conscience, and I’ve got important news for you. Oh, I bet you didn’t even know you had a conscience at all! But your behavior during the last few years forced me to act.” She shot Penny an indignant, angry glance and continued:

“You have been found to be so shameless! At the age of only 22, you have already used up your entire lifetime allotment of Masturbation! The Higher Powers have decided that you need a chaperone to guide you. It is our only chance at redemption since, as your conscience, we are responsible for your failure. Behold your new keeper, Kitsy, Supreme Guard of your conscience from now on!”

Another air bubble burst, and a young girl with blond piggy tails appeared, dressed in a dominatrix-like leather outfit. Penny wanted to speak, and the Queen seemed to sense this, as she un-magicked her voice paralyzation. “But – I don’t need a keeper!” she dared to object.

Now that incited the Queen’s wrath: “WHAT?! Why, you masturbation-crazy little nympho! Take a look at these!” A wave of her wand produced a dozen clear photos of Penny in masturbatory situations, all different: On her bed, in the shower, while she waited for the bus, at university, on a park bench, queuing for cinema tickets, during the movies… Penny swallowed. “So I masturbate a little. What’s wrong with that?”

“A LITTLE??!!” the Queen thundered. “These photos were all taken on the same day! And I have similar collections for most of the days! Disgusting!!! From now on, you will be unable to feel anything during masturbation, that’s your punishment! Now I will leave you alone with Kitsy for while, while I prepare the imperial edict, confirming your sentence. Keep watch, Kitsy!” She turned around and with a popping sound, she disappeared again.

Penny was speechless, but not from magic this time. No more masturbation? How was she to survive at all? How should she control the itch between her thighs, control her fantasy? Who was that fat mama anyway, to have such power over her? And what would her new keeper do to her when her sex drive became overpowering? That reminded her of Kitsy, and she took a closer look at her future chaperone. The tiny pixy stood right before her face, in the middle of thin air, and with a rather superior look on her face. Hmm, doesn’t seem so bad, Penny thought. Must be about my own age, has a slim figure like myself, rather good looking. If she were my size, I’d like to make love to her. Wait a minute, that could be the key!!!

But Kitsy only glanced at her in obvious amusement. “Tsk, tsk,” she spoke, “what a nasty little girl! But I must admit that your photos look interesting. Now, let me see…” She examined each picture once more, muttering her comments: “Oh wow…that looks nice… what, there?…golly-oooh!…my God! How?…oh, bet you had to shower after that one!” and so on. When she was through the pile, she shot Penny a strange look and… she… started… to... shed… her… clothes!!! Penny saw that she looked ever nicer without her stern outfit, stark naked now. Incredible!

And Kitsy did something else: Holding up one of the masturbation shots, her other hand glided down to her own tiny pussy! “Bad, bad Penny! You got Kitsy all wet!” Sinking down on one of Penny’s breasts, she rubbed her bare foot against the huge nipple in front of her. “Oooh, that tickles so nice! Let me try it with the other foot!” As Kitsy started to giggle, Penny joined in. She had always been sooo ticklish everywhere, not only on her nipples. But the Pixy was already one step further: Squatting down, she rubbed her pussy on the nipple like crazy, uttering small pleasure noises. Penny could even feel the slippery moisture, and it made her very horny. Damn, now would be a good time for a little masturbation, she mused languorously, but she was unable to move at all!

Kitsy continued to rock back and forth on the still engorging nipple, until she arched her back moaning loudly, and fell off the tit. “You naughty, naughty girl, you are quite horny again, aren’t you? I can see it on your nipples, and in your eyes. I’ll teach you what happens in such cases!” On all fours, she climbed up Penny’s ribcage, and her hands and bare feet dug deeply into the skin. The still paralyzed, prostrate Penny couldn’t help to squeal, that tickled so much! “Oh, quite ticklish, aren’t we?” smirked the pixy. “I’ll use that as your punishment!”

And she performed a crazy step dance on Penny’s vulnerable tummy, up and down her ribs until the poor helpless girl got a hiccup from the laughing. At each single “hick”. Kitsy bounced up and down like on a trampoline, landing on a different spot each time and causing more involuntary hilarity. Finally the tiny pixy landed on all fours, and she spread her limbs out to tickle the sensitive tummy on four different spots, slowly working her way along the ticklishly twitching sides until she reached Penny’s armpits. She clenched her feet around one of the protruding nipples to secure her hold, while her hands reached down to rub the exposed armpit.

Penny freaked out! Never before had she been tickled so much, and she couldn’t move a finger to defend herself! Or to rub herself, as this tender titillation made her moist and even more horny! A shiny, slippery film of sweat appeared of her skin, but this triggered a new kind of torture: Kitsy noticed the moisture, and she used the slippery sweat to glide along the ribcage like a skater in an ice rink. Oh my God, thought Penny, this is the worst! But quite accidentally, this new torture found a merciful end: Kitsy tripped and sled down the tummy right over the pubic mound, directly between Penny’s legs. Her downfall only stopped as she managed to grab the thin pubic hair. She tried to find a hold for her feet, too, but as they tried to grapple for balance, she found out that Penny’s pussy was even more slippery than the tummy skin. Repeatedly she failed to place her feet somewhere on the labia, and she struggled to find a hold.

This constant wriggling on her most sensitive parts had its effect on Penny: The tiny feet tickled her pussy like hell, and she got a really bad case of the giggles. However, the sensation stimulated her enormously. Obviously Penny wasn’t the only horny person in the room, as the pixy seemed to be turned on as much as her. As Kitsy couldn’t hold herself any longer, she let go of the pubic hair; it wasn’t a deep fall anyway. Now that she stood between the girl’s legs, she had an excellent view of the whole youthful pussy, and fascinated she admired the clit which had, to her, huge dimensions. She couldn’t help to place a kiss right on top, as it was located directly before her face.

“Oh yes,” sighed Penny, “please touch me there! I need it so bad right now!” Kitsy reacted furiously: “Hey, I’m not your vibrator! What are you taking me for?! Wait, that deserves more punishment!” And with a snap of her fingers, she conjured up a dozen tiny pixy-hands which distributed themselves along the upper body. Another snap, and these magic hands kneaded and rubbed at every single ticklish spot on ribs, tummy, and armpits. Penny’s agonized squealing and guffawing produced a nasty grin on Kitsy’s face, she really enjoyed to tickle-torture the girl!

But the treatment had more effects on both of them: Their horniness increased considerably, and finally Kitsy showed some mercy: Two of the magic hands found their way to tease Penny’s nipples, and the pixy herself licked Penny’s clit with magic fervor. To alleviate her own state of arousal, Kitsy rubbed her own pussy, and both started to moan. Still, the other ten hands continued to tickle Penny everywhere, after all the pretence of a punishment had to be kept up.

However, the tickling only spurred on Penny’s insatiable lust, and her immobility was the icing on the cake: While she usually squirmed and writhed when climaxing, she was forced to lie completely still now, no matter what twelve magic hands and an eager tongue did to her. So the only way to relieve her pent-up lust was a loud, utterly exhausting scream, and she repeated that scream three more times in the following minutes. Kitsy was turned on by these sounds of pure lust, and her own tiny voice joined the concert of ecstasy.

Finally, both were exhausted and spent, but they felt wonderfully refreshed and satisfied. The magic hands disappeared not a second too early, as the matronly Queen appeared again, reading the imperial edict of no-future-masturbation to them. “Guide her,” she appealed to Kitsy, “show her the error of her ways. From now on, she’ll only be able to feel lust when somebody else touches her. And don’t forget to punish her severely whenever she tries to return to her wrong life!” Kitsy grinned: “You bet!”

2) The Bathroom Incidence

Penny awoke with a start. Now, that had been a strange dream, about those tiny pixies forbidding her to masturbate. She was glad it had been only a dream, probably caused by indigestion. She shouldn’t have eaten that leftover slice of cold pizza last night!

But the sun shone bright, it was going to be another wonderful day. As usual, she peeked out of her bedroom window, hoping to catch a glimpse of her beautiful neighbor Akiko. Yes, there she was, tending her beet of colorful flowers in her small garden. Longingly, Penny’s hand sneaked down into her pants to caress herself. But what was that? She only felt the touch on her fingers, but no sensation whatsoever on her pussy! Aghast, she tore her panties off and rubbed herself as hard as she could, she even slapped her pussy repeatedly. Nothing!!!

A soft ‘PLOP’ made her jump, and right before her face appeared – Kitsy! With a devastatingly disapproving glance, the tiny pixy shook her head: “Tsk, tsk, already forgot everything? No, that was no dream, my dear. And stop frigging yourself, you stupid girl!” She slapped Penny’s left ear hard and painful, obviously using her magical powers, then she admonished the wincing Penny: “Time to prepare breakfast, I’m hungry! Don’t worry, I only need a few crumbs of toast, and half a finger cup of coffee. And it’s really time to get going for your university lectures!”

Dumbstruck, Penny did her morning chores. As she was forced to skip her obligatory masturbation session, she was ready, for once, in time for the bus to the campus. Several times that day, she was tempted to try rubbing herself on different objects, but whenever she did, her chaperone slapped or pinched her. She could do so without danger, as she was visible only to Penny. And even when Penny finally succeeded to frig her pussy against the side rim of her seat on the bus home, she still felt nothing down there. Frustrating!

The curse didn’t prevent her from horniness though. It was a hot day, and the other girls’ clothes were as skimpy as possible in public. Strangely, her most stimulating observation dealt with tickling: A couple of co-students were having a good old-fashioned tickle-kiss-and-roll on the campus lawn, and Penny watched in awe. Her pussy itched, deep down inside, and she couldn’t do a thing to stop it! It became one long, seriously frustrating day for poor Penny.

In the evening, she let herself a bath in to relax a bit. In secret, she hoped she would be able to frig herself with the concentrated water stream from the shower, but it didn’t work. She was so damn horny now that she cringed and craved for some release. She even shed a few tears, and Kitsy must have heard her weep. The pixy appeared on the bathtub rim, and she came nude. With a perfect jump, she nose-dived into the warm water and swam a few strokes until she reached Penny’s breasts. The poor girl begged: “Oh please, Kitsy, I’m so horny, can’t you help me? Pretty, pretty please!!”

The pixy rubbed some foam from her eyes, and again she displayed her stern conscience keeper face: “You expect a reward for your countless masturbation attempts today? Fat chance. All you’ll get is a thorough punishment! Are you ready to accept this?” Penny looked definitely unhappy as she agreed, but secretly she hoped that the tickle punishment would render Kitsy horny enough to let this end in some kind of sexual release. She would do anything to feel any touch between her legs now. So she obeyed meekly as Kitsy commanded: “Stretch out your hands and feet over the tub rim!”

The pixy performed her magic once more: An elegant swish of her hand bound Penny’s ankles together with invisible bonds, and another swish fettered up her wrists. Kitsy balanced graciously on the narrow bathtub rim, wandering towards the foot end. Loud enough for Penny to hear, she mused: “I think we have neglected your tootsies last time. Let’s see if they’re as ticklish as your upper body…” Penny winced. From her experience, her feet belonged to her most sensitive areas, pampered as they were. But she didn’t dare to protest, lest the torture would change to something painful.

But Kitsy was too fond of tickling her victim to think of anything else. As she arrived at the foot end, she duly admired the smooth skin of the proffered arches, and the delicate set of toes crowning these perfect, small feet. “Mmmh, looks yummy!” she exclaimed, and immediately her hands started to roam over both soft soles. If Penny thought the effect of such tiny hands would resemble the touch of a crawling insect, she was utterly wrong. Kitsy’s magical powers amplified the strength of her hand’s impact, and the touch tickled devastatingly! Up and down and zigzag, she wove a torturous pattern of titillation across the soles, dabbled on the toe balls for quite a while, and delved into the crevices at the toes’ undersides.

Penny yelled and hollered, and the bathroom reverberated with her guffawing screams. An army of heavy weightlifting ants seemed to have invaded her tender feet, and they wreaked havoc on those extremely touchy-feely body parts. Electric jolts and lightning bolts sparkled through her brain, as the raw nerve endings became overloaded with ticklish sensations. She couldn’t even draw her feet back into the water, the magical bondage had fixated them tightly on the rim. The worst sensation happened when Kitsy embraced each single toe and tickled the silken skin in the crevices between them; this forced out giggle storms and wails from Penny that produced ripples on the water!

As if this wasn’t bad enough, Kitsy dived into the tub and swam across the miniature lake towards Penny’s breasts. Treading water, she could easily reach Penny’s super-sensitive armpits, probably the only spot that was more ticklish than her feet. Additionally, Kitsy’s treading feet scrubbed alongside Penny’s ribcage, about five inches below the armpit, causing more fits of hysteria. The poor girl wailed, guffawed, giggled and squealed, all in the same sound, and the echo coming back from the bathroom tiles added to the pandemonium. Luckily for Penny, the magic bonds prevented her from sliding deeper into the water and drowning, cringing and writhing as she was.

After interminable minutes, Kitsy stopped the ticklish torment and grinned: “That’s what you’ll get when you keep up your masturbation attempts!” Completely exhausted, Penny replied gasping: “Okay, okay, I understand, and I promise to pull myself together. But the only way to succeed is some other kind of sexual satisfaction. You’re the only one who can help me right now; please do something about my horniness!” With mock gravity, the pixy sighed: “Okay, if you absolutely insist…”

Another magic swish, and Penny’s ankles on the bathtub rim began to glide apart until they were spread. Kitsy inhaled deeply and dived down to that helplessly itchy spot between the girl’s legs. For her own comfort and much to Penny’s pleasure, her feet slipped into the wet pussy, so the pixy actually sat down on the ‘doorstep’. From there, her hands and mouth could easily reach the clit which she treated threefold, while her feet were wriggling in the vulva entrance. Penny sighed ecstatically and closed her eyes.

Obviously, her magic enabled Kitsy to remain under water much longer than mortal humans, and she used the time well. She invented a dozen different touch games to play on pussy and clit, and the already super-horny Penny’s arousal shot up to levels she had never reached during masturbation! However, Kitsy depraved her of the final release for the moment, as even pixies needed some fresh air now and then. She surfaced to catch her breath, which made Penny complain and beg for more. “Patience,” grinned Kitsy, “just let me add some ticklish spice!” And she performed her magic once more, conjuring up six more hands which floated towards the victim. Two of them tickled the armpits, two played with the erect nipples, and the other two dived down to roam over the twitching tummy muscles.

Kitsy enjoyed Penny’s wild laughter for a moment, then she dived down between the legs to resume her position. This time, assisted by the tickling hands, she shoved the loudly moaning girl over the brink several times, each orgasm overwhelming the previous one. Finally, Penny was satisfied, and Kitsy made the magical hands and bondage disappear. The pixy surfaced and swam to Penny’s face to cuddle cheek by cheek. “You’re so cute,” Penny sighed as she blew a whispered kiss on Kitsy’s tummy; “I wish we could really kiss, woman to woman, tongue to tongue.” The pixy sat up and said: “Oh, but we can, if only once a year: on your birthday, I’m supposed to grant you one wish. Anything, if it doesn’t violate the Imperial Verdict. Just wish that I transform to a girl of your size!”

Penny clapped her hands in excitement: “Oh goody goody good! Cool! Thank God my next birthday is only a fortnight ahead! Would you really do that for me?” – “Of course. By the way, how did you like my bath treatment?” Penny purred like a kitten: “We should really try that again, real soon!” The pixy grinned, cocked her head and said: “Okay, as you wish!” And with a tiny splash the tiny girl disappeared under the foam. Only seconds later, Penny squealed out in giggles: “HEY!!! What are you doing down there? Hey!! Hey! Hey.” Her voice became lower and huskier, and her eyelids drooped: “hey….”

3) Penny’s Birthday

The two weeks until Penny’s 22nd birthday passed quickly. For the first time in her life, Penny was able to do all her home chores and learning in an ordered way, as she wasn’t constantly interrupted by her horniness driving her into lengthy fits of masturbation. Kitsy took care of all the sexual needs Penny could wish for, but of course the tickle-crazy pixy never let her go unpunished for the insatiable lust. Sex became necessarily intertwined with tickling for Penny, but she didn’t mind that new twist. In fact, she began to enjoy that part of her lust life just as much as sex itself.

On the eve of her birthday, Penny took a long nap in the afternoon, as she wanted to spend the whole 24 hours with her new sex toy Kitsy. When the clock finally chimed midnight, the pixy congratulated her, and she remarked saucily: “Well, I guess I can imagine what your birthday wish will be…” She was right, Penny closed her eyes, blew out the candles on the birthday cake her mom had sent her, and verbalized her wish: “I want Kitsy to be my full-sized and highly ticklish sex partner for the whole day!”

A huge “plop” sounded, and when she reopened her eyes, she was finally able to see the tiny pixy transformed into a full-grown woman of her own size. Finally she could admire the real beauty of this girl, and it made her gasp. They embraced each other, and as Penny murmured her “thanks”, Kitsy silenced her with an extended kiss on her lips. Their tongues began to touch, twirl around, and invade the other’s mouth. Both weren’t able to speak for quite a while, reveling in their embrace.

“Now, what else have you got on your schedule for me today?” inquired Kitsy. “And why did you explicitly wish that I’m highly ticklish?” Penny grinned: “I’ve thought about the exact wording of my birthday wish for a looong time. Now, guess what’s on my mind!” – “You mean that… you … wish … to … tickle me?” stuttered Kitsy hesitantly, as if afraid to say the word.

Without further ado, Penny grabbed her pixy’s waist in a pincer-like grip and squeezed the delicious flesh there. Kitsy squealed loudly and tried to wrench out of Penny’s hands, but soon she gave up and buckled forward like a pocket knife. Her laughter sounded out continuously now, and Penny relished every single note of it. In a kind of frozen smile, her lower lip was behind her teeth, and the tongue tip appeared in a corner of her mouth as she tickled on and on: “Finally I can repay at least a small part of all the tickle-torture you’ve treated me with! But wait, we’ll have to deal with your squirming. Now, where shall I tie you up?”

She chose the kitchen table. For that occasion, she had already laid out the laundry rope from her backyard, and now she strapped down the still frantically laughing Kitsy. Not only the hands and legs, but the whole upper body became immobilized in a thorough tie as well. Finally, her birthday present lay naked and helpless before Penny’s eyes, ready for the tickling of her life!

At first, the girl just teased her prey. A swift dabble here, a brief stroke there. Kitsy reacted even better than Penny had expected: Shrill shrieks accompanied the electric jolts of the pixy’s body. But soon the tickling became more and more intense and relentless. Penny explored literally every square inch of Kitsy’s sensitive skin, marveling at all the small details she hadn’t been able to see when the pixy was so tiny. The small wrinkles on her soles, for example, the smooth curve of each protruding rib, or the short hair on her nape. And of course the delicious nipples, and every detail of her luscious pussy!

Kitsy had caught a bad case of the giggles by then. Even the smoothest skin contact electrified her and made her guffaw loudly. She was even ticklish on her pussy lips, an experience she had never felt before. Still, the sensations from her most intimate areas caused deep sighs as well, but they were always too brief to deliver satisfaction. Tingling titillation prevailed by far, and that rendered her a wailing wreck within ten minutes. Penny only stopped when Kitsy’s breath came out with small squeaks.

“Now, how does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot?” inquired Penny with a grin. “Oh, that was horrible!” gasped Kitsy breathlessly. Her tormentor’s grin became even wider. ”Let’s see how long you can take it! Okay?” Kitsy nodded; she had always been into tickling games, but usually only with other pixies. Although her ticklishness caused severe suffering, she enjoyed the light-headed feeling and the sexy thrill that came with it, and afterwards. And she was the birthday present today, thus bound to fulfill every wish of her mistress.

Meanwhile, a devious plan had formed inside Penny’s head: “If you can’t stand the tickling anymore, you’ll only have to reverse the anti-masturbation curse on me…” – “Never!!!” protested Kitsy. That would mean a lifetime ban from the pixy world, if not worse! Ignoring her, Penny took up the torture again, this time with small paint brushes. She used them cleverly and with great deftness wherever she got the best reactions from her victim: In her armpits and knee hollows, one the soft curve of the V-shaped loin crease, under and between the toes. Deliberately, she spared all more sexual areas for now.

Nevertheless, the incessant tickling made Kitsy hot and bothered, but this time, she couldn’t even find a second for a sexy moan; her laughter had overwhelmed her completely, and her voice became hoarse from the squealing and screaming. Her body wriggled in the tight bondage as much as it could, not that it brought any relief. After about twenty minutes (Penny had changed to use her fingers for heavy tickling in the meantime), Kitsy began to lose her sanity, her guffawing sounded shrill and hysteric, and tears of laughter streamed down her blushed cheeks. That’s when Penny lightened her tickling a bit to enable Kitsy to speak. “Now, are you ready to reverse the curse?” – “Oh nooo!” exclaimed the tortured pixy, “pleahehehese stop the ti-hi-hickling!” Pure sadism appeared in Penny’s eyes, and grinning in an evil way she shook her head, just to resume the heavier tickling once more.

Now that became a severe quandary for Kitsy. She simply couldn’t stand the tickling any longer, but she couldn’t nullify the Imperial Verdict either. In a last effort, she concentrated on her magical powers while the fingers drove her crazy. And just when Penny applied the especially efficient tummy-kneading, the pixy vanished with a loud “plop”. The now empty ropes fell down limply to the table surface, and Penny was stunned with bewilderment.

But before she could turn around to search for Kitsy, somebody grabbed her ribs from behind and tickled away. Shrieking, she tried to jump forward to escape, but the grip was too tight. That devious pixy! Finally, after a lot of futile wriggling, Penny fell forward and brought her tormentor down with her. Immediately she turned around to tickle Kitsy, and in a hilarious chorus of shrieks and guffaws, a hot tickle-wrestling fight evolved. Both tried to immobilize the opponent by heavy tickling, and together they rolled over the kitchen floor.

At last, Kitsy broke free and tried to run away, but Penny chased her through the house, nude as they were. Almost inevitably, the chase ended in the bedroom, on Penny’s bed. They continued to tickle each other for a while, but slowly the mood turned more amorous, and the tickling concentrated on the erogenous zones. When their tongues found each other, twirling around feverishly, their hands roamed about on the friend’s sexy body, until they got lost in the erotic maze. The aimless wandering finally found its target: the other girl’s pussy! They masturbated each other, unraveling all their considerable experience and skill, and revealing their insatiable hunger for ecstasy. Both were incredibly hot and moist from the tickling already, so it didn’t take them very long to catch their first glimpse into paradise, which was followed by an hour-long struggling to open the doors of lust over and over again…

Finally, both were exhausted by their orgy of climaxes, so they decided to have breakfast in the early morning light on the terrace. “Wow, that was a wonderful start of my birthday,” exclaimed Penny. Kitsy smiled: “For me, too! But tell me, what else have you got on your mind for today?” – “Oh, nothing special,” commented Penny with an innocent look on her face, “apart from more tickling and much more sex, of course! We should concentrate on things which we can’t do when you’re small again. Any suggestions?”

The pixy pondered that thought for a moment, then she asked: “Say, have you ever tried the 69 position? That’s certainly impossible when my size is normal again. We could even combine it with some tickling, and a bit of my magic…” Penny grinned: “I was already wondering if we could make good use of your bag of magic tricks! What are you cooking up, my horny dear?” – “Um, I was thinking of a nice game for example: We could kiss each other’s pussy, and who comes first is the loser. I could make us weightless, then we can do it floating in mid-air. And to make it more interesting, we’ll include tickling.”

Penny looked fascinated and inquired eagerly: “But how?” Kitsy replied: “We can wrap our arms fully around each other’s waist, as we’re both slim enough. Then, whenever we feel the climax approaching too fast, we can distract the other by tickling her sides. That should prevent any of us super-ticklish girls to continue the licking for some time, don’t you think so?” Her friend was excited by this proposal already: “That sounds EXTREMELY promising! And what is the fate of the loser?” This time, it was the pixy’s turn to grin: “If you lose, you’ll satisfy me with your tongue everyday for a whole week without getting any satisfaction yourself. If I lose, I promise to do all your housework chores by my magic for a whole month. Does that sound fair?”

The birthday girl weighed the pros and cons of that bet. On one hand, she didn’t know how to survive a whole week without orgasm, but on the other hand, she REALLY hated housework. And the game sounded so exciting, she simply couldn’t resist: “Deal!” – “Deal likewise!” Their breakfast was hardly over when they both stormed back into the house to get the game started. They undressed in a horny hurry.

The living room seemed ideal for their purposes. Kitsy lay down on her back and waited for Penny to crawl over her body. She did, but only to lick the pixy’s small breasts from above, and as Penny’s equally small breasts were dangling right before her face, she returned the favor immediately. They took their time doing the best to arouse the other as much as possible before the real game started. But then the tension became too much for Penny, her tongue went down the rest of the way, over the navel down to the pelvic area. She couldn’t get a tight wrap around Kitsy as they were still on the ground, so Kitsy performed her magic: They lifted off the carpet, now floating about a yard above the surface.

The feeling of weightlessness added to their erotic stimulation, and both started to explore the friend’s pussy with their tongues and lips. Just to test the effect of the tickle wrap, Penny tried it out first, and it showed the desired result: Kitsy’s tongue interrupted its delicious work immediately, and the pixy’s shrill laughter replaced the sexy moans. But it had a side effect as well: Kitsy returned that “favor”, too, tickling Penny’s sides. Both flailed their legs around in helpless desperation and engaged in a laughter competition.

Tickling had become a strong sexual stimulus for both of them, so they couldn’t resist the other’s pussy for long. Soon deep sighs filled the room once more, and their lust floated much higher than their bodies. Faster than she wished, Penny felt the prickly sensation of an approaching orgasm tingling up her spine, so she used the emergency exit for real: Her fingers tickled Kitsy’s waist heavily. Immediately, the tongue stopped, and again Kitsy tickled her back in revenge. But after a while, they resumed the clit-licking and tongue-exploration once more. Then Kitsy got into trouble with her own horniness, and this time, she was the first to apply the side-tickling. That way, their sexy game lasted for over an hour, licking and tickling in turns.

Finally, Kitsy couldn’t control her orgiastic sensations anymore, and moaning loudly, she drifted into a huge climax. But she still had a trick up her sleeve: Quickly, she conjured up several helping magic hands, fondling Penny’s breasts, stroking her soles, and tickling her back entrance. That shoved the birthday girl over the brink, and screaming in ecstasy, their lust overwhelmed them almost simultaneously, sending them into endless throes of orgasm. They only paused briefly to catch their breath, then they continued that sexy game till around noon.

After more than four hours of excessive love-making, they were finally satisfied. Kitsy brought them back to the carpet softly. They cuddled tenderly around each other’s body and fell into a refreshing nap. Small wonder, as they hadn’t got any sleep the night before.

In the afternoon, their growling stomachs awakened them: They felt terribly hungry, and together, they looted the fridge to prepare a dozen sandwiches. Munching away happily, Penny asked: “So, who won the game? I really can’t remember, it was too hot to think clearly.” Kitsy laughed: “Forget about the rules, we’ll declare it a draw. Actually, we both won, if only a couple of fantastic climaxes…”

They had more tickling after their meal, taking turns in tying each other down, and they had LOTS of more orgasms. In the evening, they went out to a nice restaurant nearby for some fish, and they resumed their love-making when they returned home. Suddenly the pixy shrank to her original size of six inches: It was midnight! Penny was part disappointed, part relieved. She really couldn’t have stood more of the tickling or lust that day. Instead, she asked Kitsy: “So, can we do that again at my next birthday?” – The small pixy smiled: “Of course, and we now have a full year to think up many more sexy games…”

Last edited:
Fantastic story! I love the premise, and "highly erotic" is certainly right!

a truly excellent story, highly erotically-charged, with lesbians = a double thumbs up from me!!! i wish my stories had that quality!

The master of erotic tickling fiction returns!

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Fine new story, Hal. Glad to see you're posting stories again. :D

Thanks for your kind words, folks! :cool:

I think you'll like the 2nd part, too. At least I'll do my very best... ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back