• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T 'n F August Tickling Convention

Spenser

TMF Expert
AUGUST “T ’N F” TICKLING EVENT. THE DATES ARE ON AUGUST 22, 23, & 24

Tethers and Feathers (T ‘n F) is hosting a weekend long convention-style Tickling event. Tethers and Feathers is a ‘special interest group’ for people interested in tickling, which has been supported by Washington’s Black Rose Society, in the DC, Virginia, and Maryland area. The event will start at 5:00 PM on Friday, August 22nd and will continue until midnight on Sunday, August 24th.

We will have vendors, workshops, and partying in a 22,000 sq. ft. play space, and a full 22 hours of play parties.
Although we are still working on finalizing topics and presenters for all the lectures-workshops topics are likely to include negotiation and etiquette, aftercare, bondage basics, role playing, foot fetish, community leadership, and a group organization workshop.

LOCATION OF THE EVENT AND ACCOMMODATIONS

Ramada Conference & Exhibition Center – 8500 Annapolis Road – New Carrollton, MD 20784
The Ramada is just off exit 20 toward Lanham, MD, on the Capitol Beltway (495). The hotel is easy to get to from airports Baltimore-Washington (is the closest), Reagan National and Dulles International, and is quite close to the New Carrolton Amtrak station for anyone in the NE corridor wishing to take the train.

The group has negotiated with the hotel for rooms at a special rate. Ask for the Black Rose TnF rate when making hotel reservations. Room rates for the group are $69 per night. There is an area within the online attendee's only area where you may post about room and/or ride shares. We have also negotiated a special rate for meals in the restaurant at $8 for Brunch and $10 for Dinner buffets, plus there are near the hotel.

RATES AND REGISTRATION

The “online registration” system has finally been set up, so we are now finally able to get this show online and publicized properly. Registrants will also be able to add a profile if you wish or post a message for a room share or ride share to keep costs down even more. Unlike BR’s main annual autumn event, the T’nF tickling event won’t be turning anyone away!

The Tickling Event offers an early and late registration for members and participating groups, and a standard rate. Limited Day Passes are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. To keep costs down, we request all attendees to put in a few hours of volunteer time during the course of the weekend. Or, a "resort option" is available that allows you to opt out of the 4 hours of chores for an additional $60 registration fee.

Membership
or Participating Group* Rate Standard Rate

Now through July 26 $65 $75
After July 27 $75 $85
Day Passes $40 $45

* a participating group is an alt.lifestyle support group that has a member dues reciprocity arrangement with Black Rose, such as CAPEX (Charlotte, NC), TES (NYC), Janus (San Francisco), Threshold (Los Angeles), etc.

Rodney is acting as registration coordinator, so for more information and to get directions,
please email [email protected] or [email protected].

Come laugh with us!

Spenser

Cheaper Registration Costs!

Just got some fresher information from Rodney, about a lowered price for the registration. Due to the late arrival of the online system of registering for the event, the costs have been reduced slightly. Here's the current price for the weekend!
Spenser

> The Tickling Event offers early and late registration for members and participating groups, and a standard rate. Limited Day Passes are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. To keep costs down, we request all attendees to put in a few hours of volunteer time during the course of the weekend. Or, a "resort option" is available that allows you to opt out of the 4 hours of chores for an additional $60 registration fee.

Membership or
Participating Group Standard
Before Aug 10 $55 $65
Aug 11 - Aug 22 $65 $75
Day Passes $40 $45

Gathering

Hey Spencer!
Sounds great! My wife ( Little Redhead) and I have been waiting a long time for a tickling gathering in this area! We will defenitly plan on being there!

Chris and Michelle

I really wish I could be there but I'm going to be taking care of my mom. I can't be that far away from her for that long. I know Rodney had offered me the opportunity to do a presentation so I'm doubly bummed that I can't be there.

Just 2 weeks away

Hi All,
I am getting very psyched for this event. I finish camp in 2 weeks and will be there in time for the event's start.

Looking forward to a great time,
Jen

Yay... only 10 more days to go

Hey all !

I am going to be at the TnF gathering as well... flying solo on this one cuz The Recycler has some other stuff to attend to.

I am really looking forward to seeing my fav tickle playmate (who is a 'ler) and am also hoping to meet some nice 'lee guys to play with as well.

We have decided to shell out the extra $30 a night to get a king sized bed and jacuzzi :devil:

Packing my toys...
Josie

Sooooooooooo wish we could attend but circumstances will prevail and prevent us from the ability.:( :sowrong:

Oh well.

I hope everyone has a great time! The Hyenas Club will be there in spirit as well. Actually it will be there literally since members of the Hyenas Club will be on hand and represented, I DO believe? Yes?;)

TTD:eek: :cool: :wow:

Congratulations Rodney and Spenser

The 1st TnF tickling convention was a major success. 65 people attended the 3 day event. There were workshops on several topics of interest and the dungeon was loaded with fabulous play equipment.

Here's hoping this will become an annual event.

Jen

Had a great time !

I had a great time at the TnF/Black Rose gathering last weekend. My "chore" of registration actually came in handy since I got to meet several people upon arrival. One person (tkltime)I met this way is actually someone I've known online since 1995 ! It was so awesome to finally meet him. In addition to tickling (yes the play was great), we have alot of other stuff in common too. Definately plan to meet up again in the future. Oh, a few of his stories are featured on my website... and two of them are some of my favorites,

It was also a great time to meet up with a fav playpartner, ghost_host_999, who is not on TMF. He flew in from Arizona for this gathering and it had been 6 months since I had seen him last. In addition to playtime (yes, I am usually this mysterious and dont give details), we made a side trip to Baltimore to the cemetary where Edgar Allan Poe is buried.

One of the greatest things about this gathering was the opportunity to play on equipment that I wouldnt otherwise have access to. The swing was a definate great experience :devil: I want one !!!

That's all for now... if any ladies want personal "reviews" of my playpartners (for future reference and possible playpartners), drop me an email.

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back