• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Netherlands, Belgium and Germany

Where would you prefer to meet

• Netherlands

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Belgium(north)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Germany(west)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amsterdam4u

Hello everyone :)

With tickle-enthousiasts all over the globe i'm sure there must be some people close-by. If you'd like to meet for coffee, a tour, or mayby more hit me up!

And for those who want to meet in a group, i'm willing to organise something. In that case, be sure to share your expactations and interests for the meetup.

Take care everyone!

I'd like to attend a meeting held in Belgium or the Netherlands. I couldn't attend the last one, which was a couple of years ago.
But my expectations are that it would most likely be a sausage fest because the ratio female/Male would be close to 1 to 99 :p

I sounds nice but in my experience people are not respectful enough to be able to make such a thing into a positive event.
I remember an old Dutch forum where people where absolutely disrespectful

Hey Iluv en Laura,

I get both your points, and i have some ideas on how to tackle these issues. For know i'm looking who has interest, and later we can work out the details for what would make a gathering worth our time ;) I can imagine that all of us might have different expactations or wishes.

And Laura i was for a short while a member of a dutch tickle forum, but i had some very disrespectfull experiences. So i left. When more people has shown there interest i will start the conversation on how we could make something work. Mayby before only one-on-one meetings or a zoom-session. But i'm open to any suggestion ;)

Hee Amsterdam4u, Laura and Iluv,

Sounds like a good idea to me, but I do share the concerns Laura raises. But I'm surely willing to give it chance and would be down for gathering or maybe indeed creating a group to discuss things first.

For me the interests for a meetup would be, mutual respect for each member with an accepting attitude towards personal preferences, preferably with a small group of people (mixed gender) of around my own age (25) at first and if it is a succes, maybe expand the group each time we'd meet.

I'll move to a big apartment in Utrecht shortly btw, so I'd be nice and central for the Dutch people and might be able to host if needed :)

Max

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back