• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sneaky Saturday Shower Tickles (Adult)

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
He crept up to the bathroom door, listening to her sing under the spray, and knowing full well she thought he was out in the garage, puttering with that cranky lawnmower. He'd shed his clothes already, and had in hand a length of the luxuriantly soft white rope they'd come to favor for their play.

He peeked through the doorway ... perfect timing! She was washing her hair, so not only would her arms be up already, but her eyes closed as well. Stealthily approaching the shower stall, he paused to listen to her angelic voice, sweetly serenading him with that song he'd sung to her so many times, the one from that 50's movie. Slowly and silently, he slid the shower door aside and beheld her magnificent body, water and lather cascading down her. She was rinsing the shampoo out, which was good ... no soap in the eyes to subtract from the fun ... he grinned.

The noise of the falling water and her own singing covered any he might be making as he stepped gingerly into the stall with her and gently closed the door behind him. It took a force of will not to simply grab her right then, mesmerized by the hypnotic sway of her breasts, and pin her to the wall of the shower with kisses and caresses.

He broke the spell now, reaching in and running his fingers along the same path as hers had been taking through her hair, and leaning in for a tender kiss. "Can I help with that?", he asked smiling, and she shrieked, startled.

"Don't DOOOOOOO that!", she hollered, thumping him soundly on the chest, then leaned in and embraced him, kissing ardently and failing to notice the length of rope he'd sureptitiously draped over the shower head behind her. Their hands wandered over each other, fondling here, pulling there, as they kissed passionately.

Subtly and quickly, he secured the rope to the pipe jutting out from the wall, and she was none the wiser, having other things on her mind at the moment. "I thought you were out in the garage, you naughty boy," she scolded him, the smack on his behind resounding through the bathroom, "Mama spank bad little boys. Oh, but you're a dirty little boy too, aren't you? Mama's going to wash you all nice and cleeeeeeean...," she said, grabbing the shower gel and that poofy thing that he never knew what the hell to call other than that poofy thing. She easily worked up a lather in the slick, wet fur on his chest, massaging the liquid soap into a frothy cloud on his body as he kissed every inch of her face and neck.

Her hands slipped lower, beginning to work the slippery lather along his growing manhood, but he had other plans for her immediate future than THAT just now. "Ah-ah-ahhhh, my darling ... not just yet," he said, sliding his hands down now from where they'd been cupping her face, down her shoulders and arms, capturing her wrists in his large hands.

Pushing her back past the spray with his body and nibbling her ear to distract her momentarily, he whispered breathily to her, "All in good time, gorgeous, all in good time...." She shivered and whimpered, as he knew she would, and kissed him feverishly, her desire growing with every second. She began to suspect he was up to no good, though, when she realized that he was grinning as he returned her kisses, but still hadn't put it together fully until he'd raised her wrists and had the first loop of the rope around her wrist.

"What are you...," she began, then it dawned on her, "...no no no no noooooo, wait, um, wouldn't you rather, don't you want, I mean, ummmmm..." she sagged against him now, fear and anticipation mingling with her desire.

Finishing his gentle restraint, he took a second to appraise his work, confident that she couldn't get loose, yet it wouldn't cut off her circulation. Leaning in now, tenderly kissing her upturned face, yet chuckling at her semi-desparation, he caressed her lovingly, savoring the look of dread/appeal on her face.

Reaching up and placing his fingertips at her elbows, then with agonizing slowness, began meandering them down her arm, punctuating his words with loving kisses... "Do... You... Have... Any... Idea... How... Beautiful... You... Are?", all the while, his fingers gently grazing their way towards her helpless underarms.

She giggled and stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence, mind nowhere near being able to answer him if she'd wanted to. All she knew was that those fingertips were tickling, and getting closer and closer to the smooth hollows of her underarms. He called her name, teasingly drawing it out several seconds long, the way that told her, "I'm coming to geeeeeeeeeeeeeeet youuuuuuuuuuu," without having to say the words.

She giggled and squealed frantically now, trying to persuade him to resume the kissing and fondling that had preceded this with her body, what limited motion she had, squirming against him as best she could, whimpering through the laughter. Sometimes, he mused, that even worked.

Not this time, he grinned, as his tickling fingers reached her armpits, drumming and walking ever-so-softly there. She shrieked and bucked with laughter now, standing on tippy-toes, shaking from side to side now, anything she could to try and elude the tickling fingers. But no ... he was ready for whichever way she moved, being careful not to let her hurt herself or break anything, shielding her with his body and legs, while holding her relatively still with it at the same time. He laughed with her now, as his fingers continued down her sides, leaning in and kissing that ticklish spot on her collarbone, flicking his tongue like an insane butterfly across her sensitive, wet skin. He knelt, nuzzling her breasts as he goosed her ribs, then kissing and licking her tummy and bellybutton as he tickled the crease of her hips, then began nibbling those hips, growling like a beast.

She screamed with laughter now, and he chuckled again, teasing her. "Good thing the neighbors are on vacation, isn't it darlin'? Be kinda hard to explain all the racket over here, huh?", he said smiling, and he resumed gnawing on her hips and reaching behind her to tickle her bottom and the backs of her thighs and knees.

"And wasn't it nice of your sister to take the boys out to that movie? I'll have to get her some flowers or something as a thank you...," and she stuttered something that sounded like a threat through her laughter.

"What's that? I didn't quite make that out, sweetie ... care to say that again?", he teased, reaching up and dancing his fingers up and down her sides as he blew a raspberry on her tummy. Her shriek rattled the window in it's sill, still laughing maniacally. "I can't hearrrrrrrrrrr youuuuuuuuu...," he continued, soaping his fingertips and going back to her underarms for super-slick tickles there, and she went berserk.

"No-no-no-no-nothing!", she wailed, giggling and shaking.

"Isn't it fun to be dirty while you're getting clean, gorgeous?", he smiled, standing and sliding his body the length of hers, relishing the slippery contact of body against body. He tickled the sides of her breasts as he kissed her lips again, both of them moaning a little bit at the electric feel of their erect nipples grazing against each other's.

He called her name again, teasingly stretching it out again, as he parted her legs with his knee, and reached down and pulled her leg up onto his, which he'd propped up on the edge of the tub. Reaching behind her head with one hand, he kissed her passionately, as he reached back down with the other and tickled her bottom, making her squeal and giggle. He loved kissing her through her laughter. He kisses were already so sweet, he could almost live off of them alone, but this shared passion for tickling made all of their lovemaking spectacular.

She felt his hardness slipping along the inside of her thigh, and she moaned through her giggling. Using her leg that was up on his already for leverage, she hoisted herself up and wrapped both her legs around his waist, her desire breaking through the delicious ticklish torture he was giving her.

He smiled knowingly, and guided himself into her, gently, a little at a time, still tickling here and kissing there. It was at this point she always became like a little Tasmanian Devil, everywhere around him at once, like a whirlwind of kissing, biting, passionate frenzy. He adored getting her to this place; it was a dream come true for both of them. And despite her being restrained, she still managed to convey that impression. Raw, unleashed, animal lust, she writhed against him in ticklish agony/blazing passion.

He cradled her head and back with one arm, using the other to continue fondling and tickling everywhere he could as they began to give in to the moment, and they moved closer and closer to the brink of explosive release.

"Tickle tickle ticklllllllllllllle," he said to her, and that pushed her over the edge, screaming in orgasmic abandon, which of course, took him over the same precipice, and they came as one.

Afterwards, as they were tenderly drying each other off out in the bedroom with those huge, fluffy towels, she asked, "But what about the lawnmower? You didn't get it fixed, did you?".

Smiling, he replied, "That thing was almost 18 years old ... fix, shmix. I bought a new one, yesterday."

That took a moment to process, and when it sank in, she said, "Oh realllllllllllly! So you planned this whole thing, did you?!", and his grin was answer enough.

She tackled him to the bed, wrestling his arms up over his head and wrapping them up in the bath sheet. "Mama's got a ticklish lesson for scheming little boys!"

Last edited:
oh my... ahem... yup. :wow: very nice story. a nice little slice of what everyday life should be. I loved it.

Great as always Dan, love the way you always get the characters so believable so quickly, really helps capture the reader's attention.

Oh, top tip for anyone thinking of doing this in everyday life, make sure you tie the rope to the pipe, NOT the showerhead (not that I've ever done anything that daft of course. Ahem).

I pictured the whole scenario in my little head with every word. That was...umm, nice, warm, toasty, hot!!

*grins* Lovely! And practically SCREAMS "F/M SEQUEL!!!"

*clears throat* Ahem. Not that I'm tryin' to influence you, or anythin'...

LoL TK Vamp...

TicklishVampire said:
*grins* Lovely! And practically SCREAMS "F/M SEQUEL!!!"

*clears throat* Ahem. Not that I'm tryin' to influence you, or anythin'...

And ya know, I deliberately left it wide open at the end like that for the F/M folks here, but it'll be somewhat of a departure for me when I get around to it. But yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead and see what I can do about crankin' out a Part II on this one. It's fun!

*pulls up chair, beer fridge and giant bag o' chips to wait.*

*Notices the strange-tooth'd fellow lurking in the shadows*

*Pulls up second chair and large sun-shade-umberella-thing*

Not that there's a lot of us waiting for a follow-up or anything of course mate ;)

Thanks for all the kind words, Gang...

But I have a question...

Knox?

"Twinkies Rule"? WTF, over? :confused:

Excellent story. Can't wait to read more!

I too am disturbed by the "twinkies rule" signature on an ex-navy man. You weren't a submariner on a nuke, were ya Knox?

c'mere, you... I wanna show ya somethin'. I have a few ideas for this sequel of yours... ;)

Take her up on it Big Dan Grizz Man--this one SOOOOOOOOOOOO deserves her getting revenge on him.

And put a bath mat down there so no one slips and cracks their head, eh? :jester:
XOXO

Ayla ny said:
c'mere, you... I wanna show ya somethin'. I have a few ideas for this sequel of yours... ;)

Careful whatcha wish for, babygirl...

Ayla ny said:
..cause you know you'll GET IT. :tickle:

Funny you should mention that...

steph said:
Take her up on it Big Dan Grizz Man--this one SOOOOOOOOOOOO deserves her getting revenge on him.

And put a bath mat down there so no one slips and cracks their head, eh? :jester:
XOXO
They say, "Write what you know..." :devil:

nice

great story Dan, loved it. but what a time to end it. you definitely have a way with words and so descriptive also. keep it up and add me to your list of tickle fans

isabeau :bouncybou

Good god... let me know if you ever want to join me for a shower &#55357;&#56860;&#55357;&#56486;

Adult stuff really isn’t my bag, but this was sweet, playful and well written. My kind of story.

Well done [emoji122]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back