• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concert last night- TRUE

edv

TMF Regular
Lucked out last night in more ways in one but I'll stick to the tickling here.lol Went to see Bobby Weir last night (formerly of the Grateful Dead) Before Bob's set, I was roaming the lawn area looking for my somewhat psychotic group of friends when I (almost literally) stumbled upon this guy tickling his girlfriend. First let me say she was REALLY cute. Maybe 19-20,asian-looking, w/ long hair and best of all really cute bare feet! The guy was nibbling her neck and sending her into spasms of laughter. She had a CUTE laugh.I sat down right beside her feet acting tired and lost, and watched the spectacle. At this point her laughter could be described as truly hysterical. He started goosing her ribs quickly making her jerk madly, then merely wiggling his fingers just above her sides and tummy. She was laughing like a maniac and squirming away from his wiggling fingers and he WASN"T EVEN TOUCHING HER! I was waiting for him to really dig in but unfortunatley he didn't. I wanted to sit there all night to see if they continued thier shennannigans but I had to go find my friends. The whole thing lasted for about 5 minutes. VERY nice. I also tickled my friends girlfriend later on. During the show she was walking around giving everyowne "rasberries" on thier cheek. When mine came I immediatley tickled her ribs and she spun away and got the next guy. Couldn't wait to share that one with y'all. Hope you enjoyed it. This is your tickling reporter from the field signing off.......

:cool:
Peace

Ed

Great story! Wish that happened to me. OH wait...Wish I had a girlfriend too :(

Great story! And at Bobby Weir's show no less! (how was it?). I know at my very first Dead show, there were these three gorgeous girls sitting right behind and to the right of me, bare foot and during drums/space they were playing with each other's feet (lightly stroking, not actually tickling)....I couldn't believe it! I was really "out of it" if you get my drift...but I wasn't seeing a mirage!
I kept hoping they'd tickle but no luck.

Anyhow, your story is fantastic! I know the feeling, when you see something like that, you've got to camp yourself close and "look all lost and tired" (hahahaha!!!!) Really great story....thanks alot!!!

Great stories guys. In my 20 years of Grateful Dead and related concerts I have seen and participated in dozens of tickles. Too bad the mind state I was in at many of those shows precludes me from remembering all the details but since this is my first post to the forum I'll try anyway.
One time at a campground in the midwest our group of folks was hanging out around a fire with another group. I was sitting on the ground next to a really cute barefooted blond who was in a folding chair. She had really long sexy feet with a deep arch and long toes. As fate was on my side most of the people drifted away leaving us alone by the fire. Her foot was dangling in front of me so I reached out and tickled under her arch for a few seconds while asking if she was ticklish. Her foot twitched a bit and she giggled lightly. She said she was somewhat immune to tickling because her 3 older brothers used to tickle her feet all the time. I continued to tickle her feet telling her that I could get a good laugh out of her. This continued for about 5 minutes while she squirmed and giggled. Finally I tickled her soles really hard causing her to shriek with laughter which I took as my cue to stop. Afterwards she admitted that her feet were still really ticklish.
Hope you enjoyed that recollection, i'm sure if pick my brain I can come up with a bunch more. Maybe we can turn this into a concert tickling thread.

Later,
Headtripper 25

Dude, great story!!! Keep picking your brain and jogging that memory!!! It's supposed to be SHORT term memory that goes (lol!!)!

Any of you guys have Avalon Ballroom 4/69?

Attachments

• 1666862895678-1.JPEG.jpg
    1666862895678-1.JPEG.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 75
  • 1666777176598-1.JPEG.jpg
    1666777176598-1.JPEG.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 63
Hey guys I remembered a couple more true stories so here it goes.

One time during a dead show at MSG I had this really petite brunette sitting on the railing behind my seat with her tanned little bare feet on the second bar of the railing just inches from my head. About 6 of us were passing around a cheech and chong sized J. Every time I had to pass it to her I would tickle the bottoms of her feet to get her attention. This went on til the J was done. Each time I would tickle her she would flex her foot up and let out a moan with the occaisional giggle thrown in for good measure.

Here's one for the upperbody fans. I was in the 3rd row of a GD show at the old Omni in Atlanta when a tiny brunette came into the row to hide from security. We hit it off really well and she ended up sharing my seat with me for the rest of the show. During drums and space I sat down with her on my lap and started rubbing her neck. Soon the rubs turned into light tickles. I gently tickled her on her neck, sides and underarms while she giggled and squirmed in my lap. She would deliberately raise her arms in the air so I could tickle her soft armpits then putting her arms down and trapping my hands when it got to be too much. This continued for the rest of the show. Sometime during the encore she split and I never saw her again.

Hey nontkl,
I have both 4-5-69 and 4-6-69 at the avalon. Unfortunately 4-6 has a huge cut during Viola Lee.

Attachments

• ddq6evo-c0c045e6-50bf-4380-8ad1-13bdbc3261a1.gif
    ddq6evo-c0c045e6-50bf-4380-8ad1-13bdbc3261a1.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 55
LOL!! You're not going to believe this Headtripper....but it's the VIOLA LEE BLUES I'm after!!! (LOL!)

Great stories!!! (I know during the show you can't really go all out and attack...that would disturb the "space"...pun intended!)

Thanks for the kind words and for sharing those experiences. I toured extensively from '9o-'94 and have seen many tickles myself as well. I'll post when I have more time....leaving for the Camden show in about 2 hours! Btw Bobby is sounding REAl good these days. I mean, I remember when Ratdog used to SUCK! Luckily he is finally realizing his fans want to hear DEAD songs, NOT showtunes! I'll let y'all know how it went.

Peace
:cool:

Ed

Oh man! ha! I love these stories (and it's also weird seeing my old posts, hahaha). Totally forgot about them. Wow.

I mean, what a specific thread!! Tickling at Grateful Dead shows!

I went to over 80 shows so this is really vivid to me, hahahaha

I can't believe how long these stories have been buried. If any of you who wrote these are still out there (except nontkl, who's obviously alive :p), thanks for sharing your tales of barefoot tickling. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back