• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish Too Be True (Again) IV

budlight2004

Linda sat down at Tai's feet and wasted no time using the Q tip on them. She ran it up and down her sole, in and out of her toes, and along the sides, but only got slight giggles from Tai. Unsatisfied, Linda pulled the cotton off one end. She had no intention of breaking the rules and was determined to give her a good tickling. She again ran the q tip up and down her soles, now with a bare end. Tai tried to hold back and did for a few minutes, but Linda's relentless up and down motions and circles on her soles got to be too much. Linda never stopped. She was like a machine. She found the most ticklish spots on her soles and tickled them without mercy. Although Tai laughed and screamed non stop, she never gave Linda what she was looking for. More time later. As Linda left the room she looked at Tai and said "Just wait till Friday."

Jan and Liz took their turns and each gave Tai an excellent tickling, but now it was ALicia's turn with her girlfriend. She entered the room and started cutting the plastic wrap that held Tai to the tickle table. "What are you doing?" Tai asked. "Well the girls are bragging about how they tickled you and I figured I'd give you a break. I don't want you to be too mad at me when this is over." ALicia replied sympathetically. "I won't. I am kinda enjoying this." "WHAT!?" Alicia shouted looking puzzled. "Well, I didn't know something like my feet could bring so much attention and enjoyment to so many people." Tai said with a smile. "But you know the worst is too come, right?" " As long as you guys give it your best. You know I enjoy the tickling and want to be pushed to the edge. That's why you did this right?" Alicia, knowing she wanted this too, replied, "I was hoping you would think that way." After rubbing lotion on Tai's feet, they all went to bed for the night.

Monday morning came and after breakfast Tai was sent to the tickling room. Alicia announced to the other girls that each of them would get 8 hours each day till Friday to tickle Tai. They would have to video tape at least 2 hours of their best tickling, give her a plenty of breaks, and encouraged to find the best tickling method possible. The others would have plenty to do to occupy their time like hiking, canoeing and what not, but also to put a new tickle bench together for Friday.

Monday was Liz's day. She entered the room and lightly restrained Tai to the table. No toe ties or wrap were to be used. This was in preparaton for Friday.

(I would go into each day, but that would take forever)

Every lady stuck by the rules Alicia had set out and most evenings were spent watching and analyzing the 2 hours taped that day and the usual girl talk. Tai even helped them with their analysis on the promise that this would never happen again. She even allowed them to make a plaster cast of her feet. She didn't know what for, but was assured she would find out later.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back