• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Ask your Art questions here! It's like requests, but specific to how our artist members make their work. Enjoy!

Myriads

Do questions here have to be about tickling art or can it be about just art in general?

I guess it really doesn't much matter, Kurtch. Those that have questions about CGI techniques or the more traditional styles are most likely going to apply them to tickling works.

If you're asking if this is the place to discuss Picasso's Blue Period, I'd probably have to say that GenDis would be more appropriate for that. :D

Any questions about the creation of art are more than welcome here.

Hope that helps. :cool:

Well I was going to discuss Picasso's Marmalade Period so I guess it would have to go in the humour section.:D

Thanks for the sub-forum though Dave2112 it's a fantastic ideal.

My art currently ends up being more Sci-fi/Fantasy but I am thinking of getting into some tickling art as well. All I need is time. You know if renderosity sells any of that?:D :D

Thanks again Dave.

Hey Dave, how do you create those charactor's shadows in your artwork?

my tickle art work is draw by hand and then scanned and coloured on the comp.
But it's very long-winded.....
Im thinking of getting this Poser software thing, but maybe i need a better PC first,

Just a question - what do people rate as the best 3D art software??
tickling images would be a main reason for getting some software so what is the best one??

cheers

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back