• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Rock Star mf/f brief f/m

Should there be a sequel, and if so, who should be tickled?

• There should be no sequel.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sandra

• Jayson, Tom, and Rosa

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Another member of Jayson's family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other band members.

• Total voters

TicklishFrankie

Sandra Bacco sat in her dressing room of Madison Square Garden. The young rock star was sitting quietly reading the novel "Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut. Before she would sing at a show she would always pick oput a good book and read a few chapters. Sandra was the lead singer for Inferno, the hottest metal band in America. They were about to play a sold out show to finish their brilliant American tour, what was aptly labeled "Flamethrower."
There was a knock on her door, and Sandra closed her book and headed for the door. The young woman was wearing a tank top, leather pants, and black leather boots. She walked over and opened the door, expecting to find one of her bandmates, perhaps even her boyfriend, the band's guitarist, Jayson Chinso, instead finding two faces she did not know.
The two people, and man and a woman, were both Chinese, and both were very beautiful. Her eyes were dark and mysterious, and her mouth wore a teasing smirk. she also had long black hair with streaks of red, running all the way down to the small of her back. Her fingers sported incredibly long orange nails, and her sandals revealed toenails of the same color.
The man she was with was short but built, with arms thickers than Sandra's legs. His head was shaved, and he had tattoos on both arms. His dark eyes danced mischieviously, and he smiled at Sandra.
"Hello Ma'am. I'm Tom and this is my partner Rosa. We're with the Garden, and we'd like to know if we could give you your complimentary full body massage." His lips parted and he smiled easily at Sandra.
"OK I guess, but I'm not really dressed for it. I'm already in my stage clothes." Sandra smiled apologetically. She sat down on the couch, and was surprised when the two sat down on each siude of her, sandwiching her.
"It's fine," Tom said, "we'll work around it." He began to rub her shoulders firmly, relaxing Sandra until she felt her boots being unzipped. She started to get up, but Tom's strong hands held her down. She struggled against his grip.
"Hey, let me up, what are you doing?" Sandra tried to pull herself up, but Tom massaged down her back and she melted down on the couch. "Don't worry, Rosa is just going to start at your feet. That's the best part of the massage."
Sandra wasn't sure she agreed. For a so called seductress, Sandra never, ever went barefoot or even wore sandals. She wore slippers to bed, and other than that she always wore her black leather boots or faithful Nikes. she went barefoot once a week, to paint her toenails, and immediately shoes and socks were back on. Because of this, her feet were amazingly soft and sensative.
Today her toenails were painted a soft pink color, which accentuated her cute chubby toes. Rosa removed her boots, revealing her tight white socks. Rosa smiled and said, "For a big bad rock star, these are might small feet you have here. I hope this will help you relax a bit."
After removing the socks, Rosa began to dig her thumbs into the young vocalist's heel, and Sandra immediately clenched up and whimpered. Tom smiled. "Uh-oh, we have a ticklish one here Rosa. And you know what we do with ticklish rock stars right?"
"Let them go?" Sandra asked weakly.
"No, actually we have a little fun with them. Our brother knows that, and that's why he sent us."
Brother? Oh no... last night Jayson and Sandra had briefly played a little tie-up game. Her lovely boyfriend was barely ticklish, but there would two spots on his body that made his scream: his pinky toes and a spot at the very bottom of his ribs. After nibbling his toes for hours, Sandra had nearly killed him with rib-tickles. This was his revenge, and it was going to be bad.
The sensations began when Tom dug in to her tummy, and Rosa lightly scratched her bare heels. "GUHHAAAYS!!!! THIS ISN'T FAAAHAHAHAHIIIR!!" She kicked her feet, managing to shake Rosa, but Tom had her trapped. His nimble fingers danced around her ribs, and Sandra nearly exploded with helpless laughter.
"NONONONONNOO AAAAAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAAP TOM PLEASE!!!!! IT TIIIIICKLES!!!!"
As Sandra writhed in ticklish agony, Rosa scrunched up her nose. "Big Brother? Tom? Tom!" Tom had become lost in deftly squeezing the sides of Sandra's slightly chubby tummy. As she begged and pleaded with him to stop, Rosa angrily tapped his arm.
"What?" Her brother coninued tickling, having found a juicy spot beneath her bellybutton. "Tom, I want a turn. Hold her down so I can tickle her ok? Tom frowned, but agreed reluctantly.
He wrapped his thick arms around her upper body, and held her arms high above her head. Rosa lay at her feet and smiled. "OK Honey, you're mine now." And with that Rosa began to lightly tickle the tops of Sandra's feet, just getting her started with weak giggles and yelps.
"Pleeehehehehhease.... can't we just... AHH!... talk..?" The young star was praying for the torture to end, but Rosa was jus tgetting started.
The young Chinese girl lightly tickled Sandra's soft arches, sending the rock star into absolute hysterics. She giggled with delight as the heavy metal goddess screamed and bucked hysterically on the couch due to a simple scratching of her bare soles.
Tom smiled, but saw the clock and nodded to his sister. Rosa frowned, but spun her body around. "This move used to drive Mommy crazy when we tickled her. I hope you find it as much fun, tough girly."
Rosa kicked off her sandals, and lay across Sandra's body. Her toes lay inches from Sandra's face, and her fingers rested on the poor girls soles. "Like these feet? Pedicured once a week to keep them fresh, and they're perfect for what I want to do now." The toes moved slowly towards Sandra's exposed armpits, and the rock star begged helplessly.
"No, Rosa please, I'll do anything. Money, Fame, Sex, Drugs, Anything you could pssibly want. Just no more tickleeeehehehehehe!!!"
Sandra's cold toes played inside the hollows of the rock star's bare armpits, and the wiggling toes were far too much to take. As silent laughter took over the girl, Rosa began to scratch at Sandra's toes, enjoying every frantic wiggle and jerk.
After nearly a minute of this, Tom pulled his sister away, and the two left, wishing Sandra good luck out on stage. She glanced up at the clock, and screamed when she realized she had under five minutes to ready herself and sing.
The show was amazing that night; the fans were crazy, the pyro was perfect, and the band had never been better. The only strange part was, right before Sandra burst into the band's hit song "Euphoria," she said, "Tommy boy, you'll be a dead man when I'm through with you tonight." Fans seemed confused but quickly forgot.
Sandra, however, remembered perfectly, and was reminded even more when she walked to her dressing room and saw her two bodyguards waiting. "Thank you gentlemen, I'll take it from here," she said, slipping them each a fifty dollar bill. They smiled and walked away.
Sandra smiled as she walked into her room and sang out, "Ready or not, here I come..." Next to the far wall of the room sat three people, all tied helplessly. Tom, Rosa, and Jayson all lay on couches, ties barefoot and helpless, awaiting their fate...

To Be Continued...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back