• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story, from punk to lee

Eveline f/f

Hi, i am eveline and this is my first story posted.
So be gentle :D.
I am from belgium so dont mind the errors in the story :).
Hope you will enjoy it as much as i did in real life.

This story plays back a couple of years ago, when I was a 13 year old girl.
I played a lot with my friend who was in class with me.
Her name was Laura.
Just like me she was a little brat.
Guess that is why I like her J.
She would come to my home all the time, watching TV, listening to music,… you get the idea.
She always wearied boots , nothing but boots , boots and boots.
Myself wasn’t in the Punk stage yet so I usually wear casual clothes.
But I liked her clothes very much, the boots especially.
I had always the urge to get a look of her bare feet , but I just couldn’t get it done.
She never took them off, not even when my mom asked her if she would.
Maybe her feet are extremely ticklish: I presumed.
Anyway I wanted to find that out one day or another.

One day we were watching TV again.
She had this cute shirt on with the British flag on it and baggy pants.
Once again she was wearing those nice black boots and some nice pink fluffy knee socks.
She just pops herself on my bed with her dirty boots on the bed.
I asked her if she could get her feet off of my bed or take her boots out.
She then took of her boots.
Dammit, another shot missed: I thought.
We watched to movie , well watched it, I couldn’t help myself by staring at her boots all the time.
My mom entered the room and asked if Laura wanted to stay.
She could even sleep next to me.
First she hesitated but she agreed.
I was soooo happy. At last I could see her bare footsies and find out how ticklish they were.

Later on the day it was sleeping time, finally.
The idea of me tickling Laura her bare feet were driving me crazy.
She was laying next to me in my bed (don’t get the wrong idea here guys ;) )
I still couldn’t get a nice look of her feet cause she pulled her boots off in a sec and immediately putted them under the blankets.
But this time I was sure I was gonna tickle them.
I lay in the other direction, so my head was next to here bare feet.
When she asked my why I did that I told her that the smell of her breath was too much for me :D.
She told me that the smell of her feet weren’t much better either.
I told her that she didn’t dare to hold her feet close to me.
Well you can guess what happened next.
She putted one of her feet up close to me, but I was one step ahead and grabbed the foot.
When she asked my what the hell I was doing I answered her question with a little poke in her arch.
She shrieks immediately and started to pull her foot away, but I had it in my grasp.
She had very cute feet, size 7 and very pink, like she never walked on them bare.
Maybe that was a fact.
Maybe I was the first person who did touch her feet.
Anyway I kept stroking her arch with my fingernails up and down up and down.
She went berserk I tell you, luckily my parents were downstairs and couldn’t hear it.
Then I paid her heels a visit, wriggling my fingers all over it and still holding her foot.
After that the toe pads were next, just before I gave some extra attention on her cute tootsies.
Wiggling between them and tickling under them I just felled like a baby girl in a candy store.
Looks like this was her ticklish spot, cause she laughed her ass off.
Poor hun.
After a couple of minutes I stopped.
She was still catching air and even asked me why I stopped.
Seems like it that she liked it very much, I was indeed one of the first persons who did touch her feet, and she didn’t realized it could be that much fun.

After that scenario we played some more times J
I eventually become a punk myself.
I created a tickle fetish and she created a punk.
Live is full suprises.

THE END.

Hope you liked it.
If you did maybe some stories will folow.
Bye

Well, looks as if you two shared a couple interests during that night! Heh heh. Great story Eve! Sounded like fun! Mind you, I wish I had that opportunity in my teens... darn...

Very cute story, Eveline.:D I enjoyed it.

And your English is much better than my Flemish or French.:)

VERY NICE

Very nice story Evelin

Keep posting

Thanks
Diego

Thank you for the story:) I hope you tickled her many more nights.

Well done , zeer goed, très bien

Eveline,
ik vond je verhaal echt geweldig, al zeg ik het zelf. Voor een eerste keer is het zeker knap gedaan. Ik hoop dat er nog veel mogen volgen. Dikke proficiat.
(ik ben een meisje , geboren in België, maar naar Duitsland getrokken op mijn twaalfde... ben ondertussen 26 , en woon nog steeds in Duitsland... mocht je ooit eens willen kennismaken... komt niet vaak voor dat ik een Belgische vind hier... laat het me weten via dit forum).

en cas que tu es Wallonne... c'était vraiment agréable. L'histoire est superbe, je dois te féléciter. J'espère que tu ecriras encore plusieurs histoires dans la futur. Mes compliments :)
(je suis une fille d'origine Belge, mais j'étais allé en Allemagne à l'âge de 12 , maintentant j'ai déjà 26 ans... et j'habite encore en Allemagne. Si tu préfères d'entrer en contact avec moi.. laisse-moi le savoir dans cette forum )

Elena
xxx

Elena, how sweet of you to post for her in both of Belgium's languages. :)

Wow, hey! I've never taken French, but I think I understood most of that post! I should look into Languages...
My mother lived in Germany for a while in her youth and speaks a little German, but I know very little. The only lang offered at my High School was Spanish. But French... heh.
-Bell :cool2:

Have you tickled the feet of any punk girls who previously had worn those sneakers that the skateboarders wear? Like Avril Lavigne wears? I really like those :)

Excellent post, Eve! Thanks for taking the trouble to put it in english so that we could read and enjoy it.

Sans doute maginfique!

Je vous prie de m'excuser pour mon orthographe terrible. J'aimais votre histoire beaucoup et ma fille (Heather), elle a beaucoup aimer aussi. Quelle histoire et votre anglais superbe. Je susis anglaise de naissance mais je vie maintenant en Australie. J' etais en Belgique dans le passe a Auderghem, c'est un section de Bruxelles, dans la province de Brabant mais ca tu sais. Je crois que tu devrais ecrire beaucoup plus par ce que c'est absolument fabuleux. Un vrai succes (Je sais pas comment ecrire cette mot!). En Allemand le 3eme ou 4eme langue de la Belgique ou Belgie en neerlandais (le langue parlais le plus en Belgique, francais 2eme), Haben eine guten tag!
Nous vous souhaite un bon journee.

Tous nos coeur
Anna et ma belle aimee fille de ma coeur extrement chatouilleuse Heather

When she said "why did you stop", your heart must've skipped a beat. I know mine would've, after wanting for so long to find out if her feet were ticklish, or to even SEE her feet. Then you're doing it, you're finally tickling her feet like you've dreamed of, and when you think it can't get any better, you find out she liked it! Blows my mind just thinking about it! Just....wow!

Last edited:
Awesome story! I;d right in French or whatever...but im really really bad at foreign languages. I barely passed spanish! *shivers and hides* :xpeepsofa Spanish is evil...anyways, yeah terrific story! ^_^
Love and Peace,
Corey

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back