• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 7.

TickleWizard

First off guys - many apologies for the BIG gap between Pt 6. and this, Pt 7. I`m afraid I`ve had some major hassles at work, and although I`ve been keeping up to date with the forum, I haven`t had chance to write anything. That said - many thanks for all the great comments and suggestions I keep getting via the forum and email, and I hope you all continue to enjoy the saga - (Plenty more to come I assure you!)

Anyway, here it is - part seven - one for you armpit ticklers i think you`ll find. As usual - comments & suggestions much appreciated. I hope you think this part`s okay particularly - found it harder to write after the break ...

Anyway ...

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY Pt 7.

Rachel took a long, deep breath as her first quartet of torturers stepped forward to begin their eight handed, 20 minute assault on her helpless frame. The events of the past hour flashed before her as she looked down at her naked upper-body and was struck by the reality of her transformation from icy, unflappable, marketing consultant, to sweating, jittery, tickle-slave. Her desire to remain straightfaced and silent had long since been shattered. She had been made to jump, yelp, giggle, shiver and scream like a schoolgirl at the varying methods of stimulation forced upon her, but, she thought - They still haven`t broken me!

Indeed, in a perverse way - despite her absolute hatred of being tickled, and her 100% tickler mentality, Rachel was somehow beginning to enjoy the challenge that lay before her ... the tickling itself was unbearable, but that was the point! - Since her late teens, she had NEVER allowed herself to be tickled - let alone tied and tickle-tortured. She knew how excrutiatingly ticklish she was and didn`t want to let her cool facade be tested. But now that this godawful contest and her own desire to tickle others had forced her to take the first step of submission, she saw that she could still be tough, and to some degree controlled, by enduring her torture and defying her own body`s weaknesses. By not giving in to her natural ticklish reactions to scream for her torment to stop, she was in fact proving herself far stronger than she had ever done by tickling someone else to that same state of tearful submission.

And it was with this new found determination that Rachel adjusted her almost tip-toed stance, and firmly grasped her wrist restraints, to make herself look as statuesque and invincible as her position would allow, in preparation for her final test of this first hour. Her defiant stare was soon met by that of her least favourite member of the group - the impish Jo.

`Now you`ve had it Rach! - All four of us at once hey! - Think you can take that!?` Jo mocked, `But don`t you worry bitch - we all know whose tickling is gonna make the big-shot crack don`t we? ... Mine!` With that, and as Elaine, Sarah and Mary took up places at Rachel`s sides and rear with various feathers and brushes, Jo`s inch-long black fingernails moved in for the second time on Rachel`s prone underarms.

Jo just LOVED tickling armpits, and Rachel had already had ten minutes first hand experience to bear this out. Rachel knew that if any of the four were going to be the `tickle too far` that finally broke down her resistance - it would almost certainly be Jo, but this also made Rachel feel sick! Of the four women, Jo was the only one she truly despised - since she first opened her cocky, teenage, goth mouth, Rachel couldn`t stand her. But much though she hated to admit it, she was also the only one of the four whose tickling REALLY got to her. Sure, the others had been irritating, tickly, and in Mary`s case intensely hard to adjust to - but Jo did the business - and boy, did it tickle! Jo`s threat that it would be her devilish fingertips that made Rachel lose it, and not whatever the three other women were simultaneously dishing out, was one that Rachel both wanted to prove wrong - but feared to be true!

`C`mon Rach - tell me I`m the best armpit tickler there is ... ha ha ha ...` Jo wasted no time as she began her infuriating finger scrabbling on BOTH Rachel`s stretched out underarms. Rachel`s eyes were already scrunched shut as she tried to block out the electric like sensation, but just as Jo claimed - she was too damn good!

Unlike the first time, Rachel almost immediately burst into loud, unrestrained laughter - and just as she had feared, it was indeed Jo`s expert tickles, that she could feel above everything else. The teasing of the other three women, whatever they were doing, at her sides and from behind her, faded into the overall sensation that every nerve-ending in her body was being wickedly stimulated by a hundred feathers.

What Elaine, Sarah and Mary were doing however, was preventing Rachel from being able to concentrate fully on withstanding the real tickling that Jo was applying to her now, slightly sweaty, armpits. The two sisters were either side of Rachel - rythymically kneading the weak spot just above her hips, around the waistline of her skirt that Sarah had discovered earlier. Although Rachel didn`t even realise she was doing it, this was making her dance around, hopping from one foot to the other in a desperate attempt to maintain balance on her business-like heels - much to the amusement of the two siblings. Mary on the other hand, was standing behind the towering, yet wobbling brunette and was using unbearably light strokes with two short, stiff feathers, to graze along the sides and underneath of Rachels firm, proportioned breasts.

Singularly, these methods would certainly have been enough to make Rachel jump out of her skin with ticklishness - but when put alongside the intensity and skillfullnss of Jo`s torture of her underarms, they simply added to her inability to fight the teenager`s efforts for tickling glory.

`Fifteen minutes to go big-shot! - Tickles BAD don`t it!? - C`mon lady - Mercy - just say it why don`t ya ...`

Rachel wanted to reply - so that she could tell this evil little bitch that she`d never give in to her - but the truth was, right now she was so breathless that she couldn`t. Her wrists felt as if they were on fire, as her reflexes, time and again forced her to yank the leather cuffs in a desperate attempt to pull down her aching arms and protect the soft skin from Jo`s dancing digits. Her feeling of helplessness was immense.

`I nearly got her gals!` announced Jo to her team-mates as they each continued their own maddening methods on the city-slicker`s nude torso.

Jo once again stared Rachel right in the face, and beamed a huge grin as she saw the signs that her victim was nearing breaking point.

`Ten minutes still to go loser! What`s that you wanna say to me - c`mon - you can tell me ...` Jo momentarily lessened the intensity of her tickling as she craned her head towards Rachel`s mouth, so that she could here what she expected to be a submission ...

Rachel, who was visibly able to regain SOME composure as Jo`s tickling diminished, leaned forward, and through tightly clenched teeth, with her chest still heaving from the involuntary giggles welling in her stomach from the other womens` actions - managed a stifled, half whisper ... `Y-You`d b-better k-k-eep t-trying ... l-l-loser!!!`.

Rachel`s satisfaction was clear - she leaned her head back and smiled broadly with satisfaction, the huge grin induced partly by the continued tickling, and partly by the look on Jo`s face.

`Oh - you reckon that`s funny huh lady!?` Scowled a raging Jo - `Well I a`int laughing ... but you`re gonna ... til you break!` With that Jo, went hell for leather, in an all out, expert attack on Rachel - there may have only been around eight minutes left, but Rachel was lost now, lost in desperation for the tickling to stop. Jo did everything perfectly. One hand would drag it`s nails delicately down from the elbow to the armpit - teasing the supple skin of Rachel`s upper arm. At the same time the other hand would be poking, probing and scraping the deep hollow of the other armpit. This unbalancing sensation was deadly in its effectiveness. It made Rachel twist violently - which only served to flatten out the hollow - which Jo would then dance her nails all over, producing yet another distinct senastion, forcing Rachel to once more pull hard on her bindings.

`Oh G-god .... P-Please ...`. Rachel didn`t really even know she had let the words slip amidst her now silent laughter, so deeply tormented was she ... Jo knew she was nearly there ...

`YES! - Go on bitch ... SAY IT!!! Say MERCY!!!`

`N-no, p-please, .... ah, d-don`t ...` Rachel`s words again trailed off - she could only half beg, half be defiant - all she wanted was for the torture to end.

Bzzzzzzzzz!

`O-Oh G-god!!!` screamed Rachel, as she realised through her tears of torment, what the loud intercom buzzer meant. Exhausted, and half delerious, she finally felt the kneading hands at her waist relent. Then the feathers, which had been sending shivers over her whole body from their application to her breasts, also fell away. She`d survived a whole hour of tickle torture - and she was mightily proud of it! But right now, all she could do was try to bring herself back from the brink of ticklish insanity. Yet she just couldn`t stop laughing ... and it took a few seconds for her to come round enough to realise why ...

`YOU CAN`T TAKE IT - ADMIT IT BITCH!!!!`

Jo was STILL tickling the tall woman`s armpits - with all the skill and verve she had been for the past twenty minutes.

`C`mon Jo - she made it fair and square` urged Sarah as the other women, through a sense of fair play prepared to leave the room - disappointed, but having enjoyed their hour of un.

`I GOT HER THOUGH ... SHE SAID IT - I`M SURE SHE DID ...`, Jo simply refused to give up and still tickled and tickled Rachel`s super sensitive underarms ...

`C-C`mon - S-Stop .. ah ha ha ...` begged Rachel as she suddenly feared that this girl was NEVER going to stop tickling her, and that nobody would stop her! ... her fears were quickly put to rest.

`Your time is up young lady!` Spoke Carol forcefully, as she re-entered the room. `Rachel here has done very well - as you know I`ve been watching it all on camera in order to adjudicate - and the time is most definitely up!` Carol walked over to where the dwarfish Jo stood - now finally ceasing her tickling of Rachel.

`Congratulations Rachel my dear` said Carol as she walked up to the gasping, sweat drenched contestant. Tara moved in to release Rachel`s arms from their restraints - `You`ve earnt your ten minute rest!`, Tara whispered warmly - still as pleasant as ever - even though she`d suffered a diabolical tickling at Rachel`s own hands a few hours earlier. Rachel managed a weary smile.

Tara led Rachel across to the large bed to let her lie down, collecting her blouse and bra for her on the way, all Rachel could do was lie there and try to recover as quickly as she could.

Oblivious to her surroundings, Rachel didn`t notice Elaine, Sarah and Mary leave the room with Tara, as Carol took Jo to one side ... `I was very impressed with your efforts Miss Sandler ... It seems as if you came up against a very strong willed ticklee in our young Rachel though`, said Carol somewhat conspiritorially

`I nearly had the bitch! ...` interrupted Jo, still disappointed at her failure, but quite flattered by Carol`s comments.

`If you will, I`d like you to come with me downstairs ... As I say, I`m most impressed with your tickling abilities and I`d like to make you an offer ...`

Jo was both pleased and shocked at this - but kept her cool, gum-chewing front all the same - not wanting to seem to eager.

`Well ... sure, I guess ... what`s it about ...?` replied Jo - feigning non-interest.

`Just follow me ...` gestured Carol. `I promise - you`ll love it!`

With that, the two left the room, leaving Rachel lying semi-naked, exhausted on the bed.

As Carol closed the door behind her, she turned back momentarily ... `Remember dear. Ten minutes - then its the next group ....!` Rachel sighed, and rolled over on the bed - folding her arms around her body, her hands instinctively grabbing her much punished armpits, in an all too late attempt to protect them.

She`d survived one hour - more than she expected to - but now she wasn`t prepared to have suffered all that for nothing. She wanted so badly to make the full twenty four hours - to prove she could take ANYTHING - but right at this minute, the thought of the very next tickle made her curl into a tight ball on the bed ... how much further could she go with this thing ...?

To be continued ...

Coming soon(ish) in Pt 8.: Discover what organiser Carol has to offer goth-girl Jo - and find out if she actually does `Love it`!

great story, again

Its great that there is a continuation of this great story! Probably this story is among my three favorite tickling stories!

Hopefully, Jo gets a challenge where she has to take her own risk...being tickled in the end....

Lets continue for 20 more parts...its not getting boring at all! Don´t let us wait so long again!

Great job!
Gear

Attachments

• file_30days_1126_1669328504146_bdsmlr11343FfwBGrWD9n.gif
    file_30days_1126_1669328504146_bdsmlr11343FfwBGrWD9n.gif
    2 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1231 2.JPG
    IMG_1231 2.JPG
    852.5 KB · Views: 398
It is great to see this fantastic epic continue. I am really enjoying this series.

BRAVO!

:-(

its seems this great story is over.... :-(
Hopefully not...

Gear

Yikes!

Holy crap! I missed this installment when it came out, apparently. And now, for lack of response, there has not been another installment posted since. I want to cry! Please, please, please continue. This has become one of my very favorite stories of all time, and if the rest were to live up to the start, it would surely be my very favorite. This last segment was terrific; let me know if I can be of help to you in your continuing this story.

afogb

Ticklewizard

Does anybody have contact to Ticklewizard to ask him to continue?
It is such a great story and it is such a pity that there were no more parts coming out!

Gear

no next part?

After almost half a year no additional part has been posted. Will there be another one, Wizard?

What does
"Coming soon(ish) in Pt 8.: Discover what organiser Carol has to offer goth-girl Jo - and find out if she actually does `Love it`!"

mean?

I will love a a new version...cause it was a good story so far...

Gear

Continuation of the story?????????

Hi, TickeWizard,

its seems that you have disapeared as a story writer. This is
really a pity because The Tickler´s Lottery story is still
my all-time favorite. The last part promised a lot of fun to come.
However, you stopped the story long ago.

Can´t you or possibly another good writer with a good continuation
of this sequel?

For those who want to see the other part of the story. Its here:

Part 1:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2241

Part2:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2290

Part3:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2311

Part4:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2349

Part5:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2378

Part6:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2420

Best regards,
Gear

Continuation drive ...

I also remember this fantastic series with great affection. Like other people - I rate this as one of the greatest tickle stories I have ever read, and would love to see it continued and concluded ... so why doesn't anyone else who shares a love of this saga, reply here so as to (maybe) persuade TickleWizard to finish his epic ... however unlikely this may be, it must be worth a try ...

arch

PS As this story is rather old, I highly recommend persons new to it to use the threads listed above by gearloose to read all seven parts ...

TickleWizard

Yeah....the problem is that TickleWizard has not posted for a long time and it seems he is no longer active at TMF.

Another question is whether it would be OK is someone else would
continue the story and if one could do that without an OK from his side... I myself are not good enough in writing although I would gladly provide the one who is writing with some ideas and szenarios if he/she posts an email. We could also post szenarios for follow-ups
here and than someone responsible would take the best out of it...
Some sort of interactive story....

Would someone like to do the job? We should, however, wait a bit whether TickeWizard itself has any comment. Please continue! And I hope that others who like the story would join our list of tickle lottery lovers.....

Best regards,
Gear

i just read all seven parts and i notice the writer did that way back in 2001. wonder if he is still around? its a shame to quit at such an interesting place. the concept is so unique so creative. imagine instead of an expected lee to face all this torture, it proved quite the opposite. a clever idea. i wish someone would go ahead and continue this series it ticklewizard is no longer active on this forum.

isabeau

yeah

yeah, its particularly unfair to stop at this intersting point...where many things can happen.....

Writers .....please think about jumping in on this story. Or does anybody know what happened to the author?

Best regards,
Gear

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back