• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nice tickle sighting last night (true)

edv

TMF Regular
Hello all. just thought I'd relate this little situation I witnessed last night. Was watching a late night baseball game with a friend at our favorite establishment. My Orioles were once again losing... but fighting hard. Anyway tickling was actually the last thing on my mind as I was on my 3rd drink and fixed on the game.
Then I heard a shriek, an alarming shriek. I turned around to investigate and sure enough a guy and a girl (about 21-22 really short about 5'0 long blonde hair...CUTE) were involved in a poking/tickle fight. She was really ticklish shrieking and jumping evey time he poked her. Then I think he grabbed her boob and got fresh or something cause she hit him hard, but still playfully, in the arm. He then grabbed her in a bear hug and really tickled her for a good 5 - 10 seconds. SHe squirmed around and shrieked loudly once again, almost knocking into me in the process. After that they had a truce. They seemed like the kind of friends that had tickle fights all the time ya know? I just kept thinking to myself I bet they've had some knock- down drag- out battles in thier day. Anyway the whole thing lasted only about a minute, but it was a SOLID minute I assure you. Thats it. Take care.

;)
Peace
Ed

As a baseball fan, I can say that it would be a fine addition to the action on the field if that happened in the stands more often.:D

Yeah, just a shame that...

...there wasn't an alert camera-man that caught it to air on television and/or put it up on the Jumbotron... man, can you imagine? The game might've stopped! LoL!:D

Ed, nice to see a fellow ticklefile, who's also an O's fan, although they've been so bad for the last 5+ years. I'm just waiting for Ravens football. Did this tickle sighting happen in the Baltimore area?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back