• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story Tickling A friend

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
This is a true story of one of my first encounters with a female friend. I change the name only to protect the innocent. I will call her Randi. Randi is a very attractive girl. Dark brown hair around 5'4" and a petite build. She was always very playful and very touchy feely. She had a great personality. She would later marry my closest friend only to end up in divorce court, but this episode takes place earlier than that. I stopped over to my friends house and Randi was there. I didn't really like Rand at first and really never gave her the time of day. Well Randi was joking around with my friends younger brother who I think was into tickling as a youngster. I remember him attempting to tickle but he was losing the battle. He was not strong enough to overpower her and she had him on the floor a tickling mess. I remember him screaming saying he needed help so I had to oblige. I grabbed her around her waist and she shrieked and squirmed away and off him in an instant.I said "ticklish are we" and she just smiled. My friends brother then said "let's get her"!!!!!! Her eyes widened and she jumped up and tried to run away. For whatever reason she ended up in the recliner and she was done. We both took a side and began poking her in her sides and getting her under her arms. Randi squirmed and thrashed in the chair and began kicking at us. I remember thinking we should really get her and I guess my friends brother must have been linked with me because at the same time we each went for her feet. Randi still had her shoes on ad only ever wore shoes you wear stockings with. I never thought she knew what tennis shoes were. Anyway we each grabbed a foot and peeled off her shoes to reveal the cutest size 7 feet. She knew she was in for it and began screaming and jerking yelling out " not my feet no fair no feet tickling"!!!!!!!! We both began running our fingers all over her nylon clad feet. That's when I found out just how sensitive feet are in stockings. We had her for about 15 minutes. She squirmed so much she fell out of the chair and was squirming all over the floor laughing hysterically. We finally let up so she could catch her breath and also because my friend her boyfriend who was in the shower and due to come downstairs might wonder what was going on. This was my first story posted over here at the TMF so go easy on me. I posted this at TT and it went over okay. I will post others if the reviews are favorable. Especially about Randi.

As I've said before, great story!

Post the others dude! Please!

SWEET!!!

Hey PGH, I would've done the very same thing!!!! And maybe even looked her up after her divorce!;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back