• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stripperella and the Tickling Belly Ring

bellyticklerNJ

TMF Expert
i am a huge fan of the new cartoon, Stripperella, and I am hoping there is tickling in the future on the show. I wrote up this quick one so let me know what you think?

It is Friday night at The Tender Loins as the customers are enjoying the show. Then the owner (sorry don't remember his name at this point) comes on stage and grabs a microphone.

"Gentlemen, its time for the highlight of the night! Here comes Erotica!!"

The men stand up and cheer as Erotica comes out wearing a white thong and matching bra top as she starts dancing up and down the pole. The men are really into it as Erotica slinks around the stage, collecting dollar bills. She leans against the pole and starts taking off her bra when her bellyring beeper goes off.

"ooh my belly ring is beeping. I have to go! Sorry fellas! I'll be right back"

The men grunt in disapprovement as Erotica runs off stage and leaves the Tender Loins. She ducks behind a bush and then comes out dressed as her alter-ego, Stripperella! She gets on her motorcycle and drives off. Stipperella pulls up to Cheif Stroganoffs office and goes inside, where the Cheif is waiting for her.

"Ahh Stripperella!"

"Whats up cheif?"

The Cheif folds his hands and gets serious.

"Your old foe, Cheapo, is out of prison and wrecking havoc. He has hit up every 99 cent store, Goodwill Center and child's lemonade stand in the town! You have to stop him!"

"Don't worry about it Cheif. I have a feeling that Cheapo will be paying a big price!!"

Meanwhile in the headquarters of Cheapo, an abandoned shack, Cheapo is counting all the money he has stolen.

"3 dollars! Brilliant!"

Suddenly Stripperella bursts in and knocks him down!

"Your time is up, Cheapo! You are going behind bars for good!"

"I dont think so, Stripperella"

Cheapo throws a bottle of 99 cent bakin soda and it goes all over Stripperella's face, temporarily blinding her.

"Get her boys!"

Cheapo's henchmen move in and grab Stripperella and tie her down to a table. Stripperella starts to feel sleepy as there was a special gas inside that baking powder. She wakes up and she is laying in her bed back at her apartment. Suddenly her bellyring starts vibrating. She goes over to the computer where Cheif Stroganoff is on the screeen

"Stripperella, are you ok?"

"Yes Cheif, just have a headache. I had the strangest dream that I was captured by Cheapo last night but he didn't harm me"

"Well stop dreaming because Cheapo is at the local 99 cent store right now"

"I'm on my way"

Stripperella gets in her cycle and drives to the local 99 cent store. Inside Cheapo and his goons are holding the place up with one gun (thats all they have). Cheapo is taking lollipops from the children in the store

"It's like taking candy from a baby"

Cheapo laughs as Stripperella barges in!

"Hold it right there cheapo! I'm going to put a stop to this!

Cheapo pulls out a remote control.

"Oh no your not. Because I have you under my complete control! You see last night I captured you and didn't kill you because killing you would be too expensive. So I took a bellyring that I stole in this store and made a few modifications to it and then switched it on you when you were tied up. And you didnt even notice! Well they say that laughter is the best medicine but its also the cheapest!

Cheapo then aims his remote at Stripperella and her bellyring turns on. Before she can respond, a feeling of tickling in her bellybutton overcomes her.

"Hey! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!"

"Thats right, Stripperella! I call it the Tickler! So Laugh!"

Stripperella falls to the ground and grabs her belly as she rolls around in fits of sweet laughter.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEH..NOT MY BELLY BUTTON HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

"Laugh my ticklish foe" Cheapo says with an evil grin as he turns up the pressure.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" laughs Stripperella as she can do nothing but roll around on the ground.

"I am going to tickle you to death, Stripperella!"

"NOOOOOOO PLEASHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA"

Stripperella's belly is hurting from all the laughing she is doing as Cheapo's Tickler continues to work on her most ticklish spot.

"I had no idea that the great Stripperella was nothing but a ticklish little girl!" Cheapo laughs as he continues to turn the remote, increasing the tickling on Stripperella's hyperticklish bellybutton.

"PLEEAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" "Ill do anything!"

Cheapo ponders this.

"Well I do need someone to keep me entertained. Being cheap can be boring sometimes. And watching you on the ground laughing your head off as I tickle your bellybutton is pretty entertaining. I think ill make you my tickle toy!"

Cheapo grins as he turns on the volume to highest setting as Stripperella throws her head back.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHHHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEE"

The tickling then stops as the remote fizzes out! Cheapo throws it down to the ground.

"Damn! Cheap batteries! Being cheap has come back to haunt me! Boys, tickle her!!"

Cheapos men move in on Stripperella but she gets a second burst of energy and takes them out one by one with flips and kicks and punches. She then runs over and grabs Cheapo. Cheapo reaches out and grabs her bare belly and Stripperella giggles and almost releases him. Stripperella then puts cuffs on him as the police come. The police cheif walks up to Stipperella.

"Stripperella, you've done it again! Thank you for stopping this madman again"

Stripperella looks down at her belly.

"No problem at all. It was a laugher."

Stripperella leaves as the police load Cheapo into the car. He yells out as he is being put in.

"You haven't heard the end from me, Stripperella!!!" "I know your secret!"

pretty good.....not bad at all...out of 10 i'll give it a 7. good job...

I rate it as a 10 plus plus...

Excellent content, fantastic adaptability to a new toon series, and the thought of her laughing uncontrollably is awesome. Keep up the great work! Giving this a seven is like saying we shouldn't have taken over Iraq! Fabulous work dude!! :D :atom: :atom:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back