• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 2)

primetime

Verified
hey, thanks for the feedback!! like i said, Korn inspired me, and it looks like there will be 2 women's tickling federations on this site. so i hope you all enjoy both of our stories. anyway, here's another episode of W.O.W..... you can find the characters at www.wowe.com

Lana Star vs Hammerin Heather Steele

in the back locker room, Lana Star was talking to her sidekick/servant Patti Pizzazz. Lana was smiling and getting dressed in her street clothes, while Patti was cleaning up in the locker room.

"You know Lana, that was simply amazing what you did to Lotus. she didnt have a chance against you. did you see the way you broke her down?" Patti cooed.

"Well, like of course she is no match for me. I am the Star of this show. plus, i cant help it if she is SO weak. i mean, i only tickled her. what kind of wimp would break down from getting tickled?"

"well Lana...he he he.. if that happened to me, i would be totally under your spell. i am SO ticklish!!!"

"Oh really? well, you're under my spell anyway." Lana then reached for patti's underarms. "Kootchie Kootchie Koo!!" Lana wiggled her fingers. just then they heard David Mclane, the owner of WOW, in the ring......

"Lana Star!! get out here right now!!" Mclane announced in the ring on the microphone. just then Lana's music hit, and the blonde bombshell made her way down the aisle along with patti Pizzazz, who of course was holding a mirror for Lana to admire herself in. Lana strutted up to Mclane.

"what do you want weasel boy?" Lana smirked.

"Lana, i am getting sick and tired of hearing your demands to face Terri Gold for the title. you are not the #1 contender. you must work your way up. i will admit, your victory over Lotus was impressive. a little wierd, but impressive. well tonight you have to face....Hammerin Heather steele!! tonight!! in this ring!!!" Mclane announced.

Lana was not pleased. she grabbed the microphone from Mclane, who then ran out the ring back to the announce table. "Mclane you rat!! i want Terri Gold. now you are giving me some little trollop!! i will get my match Mclane, and there will be nothing to stop me. tonight Mclane, Heather Steele will be destroyed!!!" Lana stormed out of the ring, with Patti in tow.

later that night, Lana once again appeared in the ring for her match. clad in her bright pink wrestling shorts, pink boots, and pink top that displayed her firm stomach and her enormous cleavage. she strutted around the ring and looked in the mirror that Patti Pizzazz held up. Lana was gazing at herself when Hammerin Heather Steele made her way down the aisle. Heather was a short, but very strong lady. she was clad in a white tank top, with blue denim shorts. on her feet were brown boots and thick white socks. she looked like she worked on "Tool time". she entered the ring and was waving to the fans when Lana jumped her from behind. Lana began to punch and kick the short gladiator. she grabbed a handful of hair and flung Heather across the ring. Heather landed on her back and Lana began to stomp on Heather's exposed belly. Lana then pranced around the ring. Heather slowly got up and when Lana approached her again, Heather punched the blonde in the stomach. Lana went down in a heap. Heather took advantage and began to beat on Lana. clothesline after clothesline, body slam after body slam, Heather was in control, but Lana always kicked out of the pins. then Heather tried to jump off the top rope, but MISSED. Patti had grabbed Lana's ankles and dragged Lana out of the way. the referee was admonishing Patti, when Lana saw the hand held mirror in the ring. Heather slowly got up and CRACK!!!! Lana cleaned her clock with the mirror. Heather was almost out cold. Lana then tried to pin her, the ref started to count, 1---2---.... Heather kicked out. Lana threw a tantrum. she then rolled Heather onto her back and Lana straddled her. Lana began to slap Heather, then she remembered her match with Lotus.

"Would it work again?" Lana thought to herself. she began to lightly scrape her fingernails across the exposed belly of Heather. Heather began to chuckle. Lana noticed this and kept tickling. now Heather began to laugh louder.

"Nooooooo Lana, dont tickle me...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"

Lana then plunged her fingers into Heather's armpits. the short fighter wailed away in torturous laughter!!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Lana kept on going. she had that same demented look on her face when she tickled Lotus. Heather was squirming underneath her, and laughing so hard. Lana then got up. Heather began to catch her breath. she then grabbed some rope that Patti hidden in a purse and Lana began to tie up Heather. she wrapped the rope around Heather's torso, binding her arms together and wrapped the rope around her thighs and shins as well, immobilizing Heather. Heather's belly was still exposed and Lana began to tickle there again. Heather began laughing again, but then Lana "slithered" on Heather's body until her face met Heather's.

"Now, i'm going to tickle your feet....." Lana whispered in Heather's face.

"No no no no no no no NO. please Lana!! dont!!! my feet are too ticklish!! dont humiliate me in front of the crowd....PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!!" Heather begged.

"Tooooooo bad......." lana then made her way down to Heather's ankles. sitting on Heather's shins, facing her feet, Lana began to tug at Heather's thick shoelaces. hole by hole, she unlaced the boots. then she plucked them off. Heather's socked feet were wiggling. then Lana rolled down the socks, off her ankles, then her heels, up her sole, then off the toes, revealing Heather's size 6 feet. they were so little, with short little "Flintstone" toes. Lana then began to rake her fingers up from the soft heel all the way towards the chubby toes. Heather broke out in immediate, unadulterated torturous laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT"

Lana kept tickling. she pinched each toe and wiggled it, causing Heather to scream. she then pulled the toes back on the left foot and scrape her fingers up and down the taut sole. heather was beside herself. Lana then flipped Heather onto her stomach, so she can get better access to Heather's soles. she tickled the small arch of Heather's feet, and made it a point to slowly drag her index finger across the balls of both feet.

"OKAY!!!! I QUUUIIIIITTTTTT!!!!" Heather submitted. but Lana kept tickling. Patti entered the ring with a q-tip. with Lana tickling the arches, Patti began to tickle the pudgy toes with the q-tips. they were going to send a strong message to Heather. then Lana plunged her fingers in the soft, smushy skin on the undersides of Heather's toes and tickled hard. after 30 seconds, Heather mercifully passed out. the tickling was too intense. Lana didnt even notice. she kept tickling. but then she stopped. she got up and looked down at Heather's helpless, tied up body. Patti helped fix her hair and Lana stepped over Heather and simply strutted out of the ring. she knew she had a new devasting finish, and the women of WOW would never be the same!!!!! watch out Terri Gold!!!!!

Another short but sweet chapter in the saga. I am enjoying this allot. I am actually hoping you kept Caged Heat in this, but don't tell me, I want to see whoe is in this as I go.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back