• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 9)

primetime

Verified
hey fellas, thanks for your support. i can see this isnt the most popular story on the site, as i can tell by the # of views, but oh well, at least i am entertaining somebody. i really appreciate your comments on this saga. now let's get into the next saga

Lana Star/Patti Pizzazz vs Bronco Billie/Beckie

the music hit and Lana Star made her way to the ring accompanied by her "personal assistant" Patti Pizzazz. Lana had the strut of a confident woman and had a huge grin. clad in her hot pink shorts and top, and her pink wrestling boots, the blonde bombshell entered the ring and gazed at herself in a hand held mirror, held by Patti Pizzazz. Patti was also dressed in a pink top, but had white shorts, but pink boots. waiting for them in the ring was David Mclane.

"Ladies and gentleman!!!! this is our MAIN EVENT. introdu----" Mclane tried to announce.

Lana had snatched the microphone from Mclane. "shut up you little troll. everyone already knows who i am. i am the STAR and executive producer of WOW, i'm the one, the only and definitely most beautiful, Lana Star. and of course i have my personal assistant Patti Pizzazz. so, bring out the two tramps and lets get this over with. i have a hair opponent soon and i dont want to miss it." Lana then handed the microphone back over to Mclane.

"well, before i was so rudely interrupted, i also wanted to let you know, LANA STAR, that this match is a special match. tonight, this match can only be won by submission!!!! no pinfalls, just submission!!"

Lana rolled her eyes and waved her hand at Mclane. it was no problem for her. then their opponents made their way to the ring. Bronco Billie came out first with her cowgirl outfit and her white boots, swinging her lasso. she stood at the top of the ramp, and then Beckie made her entrance, wearing her farmer style top, and blue jean shorts, complemented with her white boots. the two partners made their way to the ring and got ready for battle. Beckie was calling out Lana and Lana simply instructed Patti Pizzazz to start the match. Patti looked at Lana, who looked away and smiled to the crowd. Patti began the match and immediately Beckie dominated Patti. she chopped her, she slammed her, she clotheslined her, she just brutalized her. but she couldnt get the Patti to quit. Beckie tagged in her partner Billie and Billie went to work. she slung Patti into the corner and tried to follow up with a shoulder to the midsection, but Patti moved out the way and Billie went between the turnbuckles and hit her shoulder on the ring post. she was in pain. Patti then grabbed Billie by her hair and pulled her over to her corner when Lana tagged in. Lana began to attack the shoulder of Billie, jerking it, pulling it, and stomping on it, but Billie wouldnt quit. Lana and Patti continued to work over Bronco Billie. Patti came in and placed Billie in a simple armbar and Billie was in pain. the ref asked Billie if she wanted to quit. she refused, but the pain was tremendous. Patti picked her up again, and flipped her against the ropes and tried to clothesline her, but Billie ducked under and they both ended up clotheslining each other. they both were dazed and patti recovered first. she made her way and tagged in Lana. Lana ran in the ring, but Billie made that dramatic tag to Beckie and Beckie came in a house of fire. she dropkicked Lana and Patti tried to attack, but she was met as well with a dropkick to the chin. Beckie was so excited, she stood on the 2nd turnbuckle and raised her arms in victory, but she didnt see Lana come up from behind and Lana managed to powerbomb Beckie against the canvas. Beckie was dazed. Lana fixed her hair and screamed to Patti..

"GET THE ROPES!!!"

Patti obliged happily and took Bronco Billie's rope and another rope that was brought to the ring by them. with Beckie still being dazed, Lana began to tie Beckie's wrists against the bottom rope and strecthed her body out, so now Beckie's arms were extended over her head, exposing her armpits. Lana also tied Beckie's legs together at the thighs and on the shins. Billie was trying to interfere, but was quickly met by Patti. Patti then DDT Billie into the mat, and began to hogtie Billie with her own rope. Lana straddled Beckie and Beckie's eyes were wide opened. she knew what was about to happen.

"Please Lana, not this!!! please dont tickle me!! please dont!!"

"Too bad Beckie!!!! now let's see if these armpits are sensitive!!" and with that, Lana began to stroke her fingernails across the hairless armpit of Beckie. Beckie immediately began to scream and buck her body.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!! NOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNOOOTTTTTT UNDER MY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ARRRRRRRRRMMMMMMSMSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Beckie continued to buck her body, and Lana was enjoying this. she enjoyed the power she had over Beckie. as she scraped her fingertips across the armpits, she was impressed with the tenderness and smoothness of her armpits. she wiggled her fingers harder and Beckie screamed more. her eyes were shut tight and she was shaking her head in a "no" type response. her mouth was wide open, and laughter poured out from her sweet lips.

meanwhile, Billie was observing this and she knew she was going to get it as well. then she felt her boots coming off. Billie began to beg.

"nooooooooo!!!! please!!!! not my feet!!!!"

Patti pulled off both boots and flung them across the ring. she then casually pulled off the socks exposing Billie's bare feet. they were really soft as they had been in her boots for a while. Patti remembered these feet and how much she enjoyed tickling them. she began to tickle the pink heels of Billie and Billie already began to squirm. Patti then dragged her her index finger across the tender foot of Billie and tweak her toes. Billie gasped. her toes were very, very, very sensitive and before she knew it Patti began to tickle the thick, medium length toes.

"AAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY TOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! OH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOTTTT MMYYYY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Patti continued to torture the precious digits of Billie and knew she had her. Lana continued her torment of Beckie by slowly dragging her fingers away from the armpits, down the sides of Beckie, into her ribs, then plunging into her stomach and her belly button. Beckie was beside herself. this tickled so much and she couldnt get free from Lana's tickling touch.

"Are these ribs ticklish? huh? huh? are Beckie Weckie's ribs ticklish? laugh for me Beckie, LAUGH for Lana Star!!!!" Lana taunted.

Beckie kept laughing and laughing. the referee kept going back and forth to both girls, but they kept screaming "no", so the match continued. Lana then slide her body down to Beckie's shins and turned around. she began to unlace the boots, and Beckie was trying to catch her breath, but she knew what was about to happen, but was powerless to stop it. she felt her laces come undone, and her boots slide off her feet. the air of the arena hit her sweaty socks and then they were peeled off, revealing her wonderfully ticklish feet. her medium length toes began to wiggle in anticipation of their torment. then it happened, Lana's fingers quickly scrabbled her fingers up and down the ticklish soles. Beckie screamed to the top of her lungs!!!

"NNNNNOOOOO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAHHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LLLLLAAAANNNNNAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lana continued her tickle torture. she was going to enjoy tickling Beckie's feet. she like how they felt. they were very smooth and had a nice shade of pink. they were size 8 and the toes were not too long, but not to short. her big toe was long, and the other toes were shorter and descended in length. her toes were wiggling, her feet were squirming, but she couldnt escape Lana's ticklish touch. she was in sheer hell. Billie was not faring much better. Patti kept on tickling her soft peds and Bilie could stand no more.

"I QUIT!! I QUIT!!!! STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

the bell rung and the match was over. Lana gave a few more strokes to Beckie's feet and Patti gave a kiss to Billie's sole, then they joined each other in the middle of the ring with their arms raised in victory. they didnt see however, Ice Cold and Poison run through the crowd, hop over the crowd barricade and enter the ring. Ice Cold knocked Lana down and Poison attacked Patti. Ice Cold kept stomping Lana, and Poison pedigreed Patti on the outside ring mats. she crawled back into the ring and they both did the Dudley Boyz 3D move on Lana, stunning her. Ice Cold grabbed a microphone.

"Ah poor Lana Star....she fall down and go BOOOM!!!!!" she said making her lips pout. "Now, its time for you to get a little payback!!"

Poison pulled out some handcuffs and handcuffed Lana's wrists to the bottom rope and pulled her body taut, much like how Beckie's was. Poison then sat on Lana's shins while Ice Cold sat indian style in front of Lana's feet. she stared at the soles of Lana's boots, almost salivating. she began to unlace the boots. Lana came too and realized her predicament.

"NO!!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! PATTI!!!! PATTI HELP ME!!!!" Lana screamed. Patti was still groggy on the outside of the ring. one lace came out of the bootlace hole. then another. then another. finally Ice Cold pulled off Lana's boot, then began to work on the other boot. Lana's feet kept wiggling, prompting Poison to hold her ankles down. Ice Cold then slipped of the other boot with a huge grin on her face. she gazed at Lana's socks. she slowly began to trace the outline of Lana's socked foot and watch the foot react violently. she knew she had a live one. looks like Lana's feet were very sensitive. she scraped a nail across the socked arch.

"NO!!!! LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!!!" Lana screamed.

Ice Cold kept her teasing touch going, causing Lana to giggle. then Ice Cold peeled the sock off, showing off Lana's tanned ankle, then her plush, tender, heel was revealed. then the arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally, Lana's toes were revealed. Ice Cold almost drooled at what she saw. Lana's feet were drop dead gorgeous. they were about a size 8, and her feet were narrow, but not skinny. her sole was pale, with the arch very defined. the ball of her foot was tender and her toes were long and perfectly proportioned. her big toe was long and had plump flesh to its underside. her index toe was slightly longer than her big toe, but not by much. the rest of her toes descended in length. she wore silver nail polish and she had a toe ring on her middle toe. there was not a trace of bad skin as it was all soft, and tender. most importantly, it was VERY SENSITIVE. Ice Cold blew her breath on Lana's toes and Lana broke out in hysterical laughter. yes, Ice Cold knew she had a very ticklish foot. she began to casually run her finger up the soft sole, and Lana began to laugh, but then tried to hold it in. she was not going to give the satisfaction to Ice Cold that her feet were totally sensitive and extremely ticklish. Ice Cold knew she was going to hold her laughter, so she decided she was going to suck theses delicious toes.

but then Patti Pizzazz re-entered the ring, and this time had a chair. she hit Ice Cold in the back, and when Poison got up, she nailed her in the head. Ice Cold quickly got out of the ring and Poison did too. Patti swung the chair at them again and they simply laughed. Ice Cold then held up Lana's boot by its shoelace and cackled at her new prize. Patti looked at them as they made their way up the ramp with lana's boot. she went back over to Lana who laid there with a look of concern, but she then had a look of rage. oh, there was going to be some payback!!!!!!!

how was this one guys? this story is getting more fun to write. as i go along, i am also developing new ides. but i love hearing your suggestions. anyone want to see someone "get it"??? tell me what you think and again, thanks for enjoying this series.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back