• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 12)

primetime

Verified
hey fellas, thanks for the feedback. TK81, it was Lotus who once said she is insanely ticklish, especially her feet. i remember Summer saying she wasnt ticklish, but in my world she is!!! how did you know Bronco Billie was ticklish? i always wondered that. by the way, is WOW ever coming back? i miss that show......anyway, here's the next episode. this one has a lot of storyline, but there is still some tickling. enjoy and give me your thoughts....

David Mclane sat at his desk pretending to do paperwork, but really on his mind was Jeannie Buss. "if only she wasnt dating Phil Jackson...." his dream was interupted by Riot who stormed into his office.

"Mclane!!! i want my title shot tonight. i beat your champion Terri Gold last week and i want my title shot. TONIGHT!!" Riot demanded and slammed her bat against Mclane's desk.

"Well Riot, i will admit you looked impressive last week and you did beat Terri Gold. but not tonight, i...."

Riot grabbed Mclane by the throat. "I'm not playing you goblin!! I..WANT..MY TITLE SHOT TONIGHT!!!! Give it to me or this bat will go so far up your ass, i'm going to put you in a freezer and make you a popsicle. Mclane-o-pops!!! like that idea?"

"Okay Riot, but not tonight..in fact, you will have yur title shot.. against Terri Gold at the pay per view Unleashed. no DQ, no countout, just pinfall or submission. is that alright with you?"

Riot let go of his throat and smiled. Mclane fell back into his chair. "okay Mclane. that's better. at Unleashed, I will become the new WOW champion!!!" Riot turned to leave, but slammed her bat on Mclane's desk and laughed. Mclane looked stunned and Riot left.

Wendi Wheels vs Boom Boom

Boom Boom made her way down the aisle and entered the ring. she waved to the crowd and got ready. dressed in her grass skirt, purple top, and yellow boots, she was ready for Wendi Wheels. then Wendi made her entrance. she was all fired up and entered the ring spinning her arms in her "rev it up" motion. the bell sounded and her and Boom Boom shook hands. this was a friendly contest between two friends. they locked up and Boom Boom displayed her power by shoving Wendi to the mat. Wendi got up and they locked up again. and again, Boom Boom shoved Wendi to the mat. Wendi went to lock up again, but this time she kicked Boom Boom into the stomach and did a double ax handle to Boom Boom's back, sending the island woman to her knees on the canvas. Wendi bounced off the ropes and dropkicked Boom Boom in the side of the head. she went for the cover and Boom Boom kicked out. Wendi picked up Boom Boom up and tried to bodyslam her, but Boom Boom's weight was too much and Boom Boom fell on top of Wendi. the ref counted, but Wendi kicked up on a count of two. the match went back and forth. Boom Boom tried a clothesline, Wendi ducked, and then kicked Boom Boom in the gut and did a stunner. Boom Boom was stunned. Wendi crawled over to make the cover, but Boom Boom's foot was on the rope. Wendi looked up and saw Boom Boom's foot on the rope. she was getting frustrated. she grabbed Boom Boom's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then began to work on Boom Boom's leg. but when she dropped an elbow on Boom Boom's knee, Boom Boom quickly closed her legs around Wendi's midsection and began to squeeze. Wendi was gasping for air. Boom Boom tried to reach for Wendi's arms, but instead, reached into the armpits. Wendi immediately started to giggle. Boom Boom kept it up. soon, she had Wendi laughing and began to tickle Wendi's stomach.

"he he he he he he he he he he he he he. stop!! stop tickling me!! he he he he he" Wendi begged, but Boom Boom continued.

Wendi was getting desperate. the tickling sensations were too much to bear. fortunately for her, her legs were close by the ropes and she reached her ankles and got to the rope. Boom Boom had to break the hold. Boom Boom got up, along with Wendi. Boom Boom approached Wendi, but Wendi again kicked Boom Boom in the stomach and did the blowout (ala X-pac's X-factor) on Boom Boom. Wendi wanted to go for the cover, but she decided to pay Boom Boom back for tickling her. she grabbed Boom Boom by the ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. already on her stomach, Boom Boom was groggy. she felt Wendi sit on the back of her legs. Wendi grabbed and ankle and began to unlace a boot. she remembered how sensitive Boom Boom was on her feet and wanted to torture her. she pulled off the boot and quickly rolled off the sock, exposing Boom Boom's wide foot. Wendi loved how Boom Boom's foot looked, especially with the chubby toes. she began to tickle Boom Boom's arch and the island woman roared in laughter. Wendi poked and tickled Boom Boom's arch, ball and heel, sending Boom Boom into hysterics.

"no no no no no Wendi ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please dont do this!!!!"

Wendi then went for the toes. she managed to put her fingers underneath the chubby toes and tickled their soft undersides. Boom Boom cackled hard. Wendi smiled and kept tickling. Wendi then tickled in between the toes and Boom Boom went ballistic!!

"OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT HA HA HA HA HA MY HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE MY MY MY MY HA HA HA HA TTTTOOOEESSSSS!!!"

Wendi then placed her finger in the crevice between Boom Boom's baby toe and the next toe and tickled the warm, tender ticklish skin. Boom Boom could take no more. she tapped out!! the bell rung and Wendi's arm was raised in victory. Boom Boom laid there, and slowly got up. Wendi helped her up and they shook hands again. Boom Boom laughed a little and gave Wendi a quick poke. they both laughed and walked back up the ramp.

Ice Cold made her way to the ring with Poison. she had a evil look on her face and she grabbed the microphone.

"Lana Star!!!! now you have made me really mad!!! how dare you attack me from behind!! how dare you take off my boot, take off my sock and tickle my feet!!!! how dare you take my boots!! You blond bitch, you will PAY for what you did!! in fact, i have a challenge for you!! at Unleashed, i challenge you to a match. but this is a special match. let's call it the "tickle my foot" match. the only way you can win is by having your opponent submit by having her foot tickled!!! and, let's make it even better. the loser, which will be YOU, must submit to a tickle torture session, in a dungeon, with NO CAMERAS!!!!!"

the crowd gapsed and hollered for that statement. Ice Cold began to pout her lips. "so, Lana Wana. what do you say? will you accept Ice Cold's challenge? i really want to tickle you Lana...i really want to tickle those sweet feet of yours. i want to tickle you all over. SO HOW ABOUT IT BITCH!!!" Ice Cold then dropped the microphone and left the ring.

Julie Day caught up with David Mclane. "David, it looks like the pay per view is shaping up. what are your thoughts?"

"Well Julie..." Mclane said while looking Julie Day up and down. "Unleashed will be the biggest pay per view in history. there will be special guest celebrities and we already have our main event, Terri Gold vs Riot for the WOW championship in a no DQ, no countout contest. in fact fans, here's our tentative card" Mclane looked at the camera and a video came on and Mclane did a voice over.

"we also Harley's Angels vs Beach Patrol. the Disciplinarian vs Paradise. Jacklyn Hyde vs Bronco Billie and much much more!!"

the camera cut back to Mclane and Julie. then Lana Star walked by. she looked at Mclane in disgust. she grabbed a mirror from Patti and smacked Mclane over the head with the mirror. Mclane went to the floor in a heap.

"L-Lana!!!!! what did you do that for?" Julie asked her.

"Because i felt like it. besides, he's acting like he runs the show. i am the STAR of this show. i am executive producer afterall. toodles!!" Lana tried to leave, but Julie stopped her.

"But what about Ice Cold's challenge?"

"oh yeah. Patti?"

Patti handed Lana one of Ice Cold's silver boots. Lana held it up for all to see. "of course i will accept. after all, i am the best when it comes to starring, producing, looks, charm, personality, and especially tickling. Ice Cold, those smelly feet of yours will be tickled and you will submit to me. then, when i get you alone, with no cameras...let's just say, i will see Ice Cold in a whole new light. i can see it now. Ice Cold calling me her mistress. i like the sound of that. Mistress Lana Star!!!" Lana laughed as she walked off.

Patti Pizzazz vs Roxy Powers

Roxy Powers made her way to the ring and displayed her martial arts prowess. dressed in her green top, yellow shorts and green boots, Roxy was getting herself ready. then Patti's music hit. Patti made her way to the ring in her pink wrestling skirt, with a white top and her pink boots. she entered the ring and had a huge grin on her face. the bell rung and Roxy began to attack the bubbly one. kick after kick, Roxy dominated Patti. she then dropkicked her, and went for the cover. 1..2...kickout by Patti. Roxy grabbed Patti by the hair and flung her across the ring. Roxy dropped an elbow. again, she went for the cover. 1..2...kickout again. but this time Patti raked Roxy's eyes and clotheslined her. she was so happy, she began her cheerleader kicks. this gave Roxy time to recover and attack Patti. but Patti was waiting and when Roxy went for the kick, she grabbed her ankle, and twisted it hard. Roxy collapsed to the ground. Patti twisted and turned the ankle, and Roxy was in pain. Patti put the ankle on the mat and then stomped it. Roxy yelled out in pain. then Patti began to unlace the boot. Roxy was in too much pain to fight. Patti got the laces undone and pulled the boot off. Roxy tried to kick Patti off but Patti twisted the ankle again. she managed to roll Roxy over on her stomach and began to put pressure on the ankle again. Roxy didnt want to tap. Patti then rolled Roxy over onto her back again and put Roxy in the figure four, with the exposed socked foot resting in her lap. Roxy was in pain. again, she wouldnt submit. then Patti began to take off the sock. she peeled it off, revealing the bare foot of Roxy. Roxy had a size 10 foot, with narrow pale soles and long toes.

"NO!! PLEASE!!! PATTI DONT!!!! NO NOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Patti began to tickle the soft foot of Roxy Powers. she slid her fingers up and down the sole, sending Roxy into fits. she held back Roxy's toes to make the sole taut and began to scrabble her fingers across the delicate arch. Patti felt Roxy's toes trying to clench, but she held them open and began to tickle the undersides of the toes. Roxy laughed like a banshee. she was shaking her head no, but she couldnt escape the tickling sensations. Patti slowly traced her index finger across the fleshy ball of Roxy's foot and then went for a spot right above the heel and right below the arch. Roxy lost it. that was her "sweet spot".

"HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU WIN!!! YOU WIN!!! I QUIT I QUIT!!! HA HA HA HA HA STOPPPPPPPP STOOOOOOPPPPPPPP AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Patti tickled for a few seconds longer and let go of the hold. she got up and began to celebrated. then Ice Cold and Poison rushed out and attacked Patti. hitting Patti with a chair, Ice Cold and Poison picked up Patti's prone body and carried her to the back. they then put her in the back of a car, and quickly got in the front of the car and sped off. they were planning on taking Patti to the dungeon!!!!!

that's it for now. what do you guys think?? sorry if this one is a little short, but its all part of the overall plot. and "the D", dont worry, we will see more of Julie Day. whether she gets Riot or not remains to be seen, but she will be tortured again, trust me.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back