• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unleashed (part 2) (W.O.W. wrestling/tickling F/F)

primetime

Verified
alright fellas, here is another chapter of the pay per view. hope you guys enjoy this one!!!

Julie Day stood outside the door of the W.O.W. champion Terri Gold's dressing room. the door opened and the champ stepped out.

"Terri, tonight you defend the title against Riot. she beat you in a non title match, and tonight she is determined to take your title. are you truly ready for Riot?" Julie asked.

"You know Julie, Riot is one tough lady. she has this evil side to her and it seems to make her stronger. she lashes out at everybody and week after week, she wins. but she is a big bully. i have seen her bully you..."

Julie nodded her head, and Terri continued.

"but tonight, she will learn a lesson in humility. tonight, Riot goes DOWN!!!"

"But Terri, what if she tries to tickle you?"

Terri paused. she looked down at her feet, and then back into the camera, "I am not afraid. she knows my weakness, but tonight, its all about this title. i am not giving this title up for anything. So Riot, like the Rock says....JUST BRING IT." Terri then walked off. Julie smiled and she thought to herself, "Terri, please get Riot good!"

JUNGLE GRRL VS BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter.

Jungle Grrl made her way to the ring wearing her leopard style wrestling attire and walked into the ring. tonight, she had a huge match against Beckie. they both use the frog splash off the top rope and Jungle Grrl refuses to lose to Beckie. she paced around the ring awaiting her opponent.

"You know Dave, Jungle Grrl is a dangerous foe. she is one of the most vicious women in the ring. i hope Beckie is ready for this." Lee commented.

"You're right Lee. Jungle Grrl has been steadily moving up the ladder looking for her title shot. with a win tonight, she should be in position to demand a title shot. but, i have always wondered something. i wonder if it is a disadvantage for her to be barefoot. with some of the action i have seen tonight, that could be a dangerous thing." Dave remarked back staring at the bare feet of Jungle Grrl.

then Beckie's music hit and the Farmer's Daughter came dancing out, shaking the hands of the fans and was smiling brightly. she knew that a victory over Jungle Grrl was going to be huge. wearing her bandana style top, with her cutoff blue shorts and white boots, she was ready for action. she got into the ring and looked at Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl had a scowl, but Beckie was ready. the bell rung and Jungle Grrl went charging at Beckie. she sidestepped her and Jungle Grrl quickly turned around, but was met by a huge right fist of Beckie in the head. Jungle Grrl hit the mat, but immedialely got back up, but was met again by a stinging right hand. Beckie grabbed Jungle Grrl's arm and twisted it, sending Jungle Grrl into pain. Jungle Grrl reversed it, and sent Beckie against the ropes, she tried to clothesline her, but Beckie ducked, hit the ropes again and did a flying body press. she went for the cover. 1....2....kickout by Jungle Grrl, but Beckie again gained the advantage by putting Jungle Grrl into a headlock. Jungle Grrl forced Beckie against the ropes and the referee told her to break hit. Beckie let go, and Jungle Grrl slapped Beckie. Beckie got real upset and charged Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl planted her foot into a charging Beckie's midsection causing the blond woman to hunch over, and Jungle Grrl followed up with a DDT. Beckie kicked out on a count of two and Jungle Grrl grabbed her by a pigtail and hoisted her up. Jungle Grrl then began to chop Beckie, with the crowd going "woooooooo". Beckie was on her heels, and Jungle Grrl chopped her one more time sending Beckie to the mat. she then dropped an elbow on Beckie. but again, Beckie kicked out. Jungle Grrl was getting impatient. she picked up Beckie by her hair again, but Beckie went after an opening. she stomped on the barefoot of Jungle Grrl, who then cried out in agonizing pain. Beckie then did a standing clothesline. she was gaining momentum. she picked up Jungle Grrl and did a running powerslam. Jungle Grrl was motionless. Beckie was going to go for the kill. she climbed the top rope and went for her frog splash. she hit it and the crowd went wild!!! 1....2......kickout!! Beckie was stunned. Jungle Grrl kicked out of her finisher!!! Beckie kept looking at the ref, but the ref kept saying two. she turned around and looked at Jungle Grrl still lying on the mat. she went for Jungle Grrl's legs and tried to put her into a boston crab, but Jungle Grrl grabbed Beckie's legs and Beckie fell backwards. Jungle Grrl staggered to her feet and quickly dropped an elbow into Beckie's stomach. Beckie lost her wind. Jungle Grrl was on her knees, next to Beckie, trying to figure out what to do. she decided to try a stomach claw. but Beckie moved to her side and Jungle Grrl planted her claw into Beckie's side. but the reaction wasnt one of pain, it was much much different.

"NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSTTOOPPP IT STOP IT DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HA HA HA HA HA"

Jungle Grrl looked shocked almost. this wasnt the reaction that she was expecting. but hey, whatever works. she continued pressing her fingers into Beckie's sides and then moved to her ribs. Beckie kept reacting violently, but Jungle Grrl wouldnt release her grip. Jungle Grrl actually had a smile. she was enjoying this. she then began using both hands and Beckie was beside herself. she was twisting and turning to get away from those hands digging into her sides, but she couldnt escape. she felt Jungle Grrl's fingers pressing into her ribs, finding that precious sweet spot in between her rib bones. they kept pressing into her flesh and she was in agony. she had to do something, but her breath was getting short. Jungle Grrl kept the pressure up, but then she stopped. she looked towards Beckie's boots and wondered just how ticklish those feet may be. she released her hold and went to grab an ankle. Beckie reactd immediately and used her other free foot and kicked Jungle Grrl in the head. Jungle Grrl fell to the mat and Beckie pounced on her. she wanted to get Jungle Grrl for trying to tickle her. she rammed Jungle Grrl's head into the mat, and Jungle Grrl was dazed. Beckie looked at Jungle Grrl's laying body. she then had a smile. she walked over to Jungle Grrl's ankles and grabbed both of them and then dropped her head in between Jungle Grrl's thighs. Beckie then grabbed an ankle and twisted it, then she did a step over told hold and looked into Jungle Grrl's eyes with a wicked gleam. she then began to drag her fingers across the sole of Jungle Grrl. she felt the foot flinch, but Jungle Grrl didnt laugh. Beckie tried tickling harder across the sole of Jungle Grrl, the skin was tender in the arch, but still no reaction. Beckie looked at Jungle Grrl's eyes and Jungle Grrl smirked back at her.

"I'm not ticklish!!!" Jungle Grrl told her. this stunned Beckie. she hesitated and Jungle Grrl was able to use her other foot and kick Beckie off of her. the Jungle woman pounced on Beckie and repeatedly punched her, stunning Beckie. Jungle Grrl was actually amused by Beckie trying to tickle her. if that's the way Beckie wanted it, then that's the way she was going to get it. Jungle Grrl picked up Beckie and leaned her into the ropes, then she tangled Beckie's arms into the ropes and Beckie was exposed. the referee tried to get Beckie free, but Jungle Grrl began her assualt. she began tickling Beckie's ribs again sending Beckie into hysteria. she then poked and teased the smooth stomach muscles and Beckie was giggling uncontrollably. she felt Jungle Grrl's fingers go up and down her ribcage. the referee finally got her free, but she was exhausted. Jungle Grrl grabbed her, then proceeded to piledrive her. Beckie was stunned. Jungle Grrl rolled her onto her stomach. she walked over to Beckie's ankles again. she wanted her feet. she grabbed an ankle and began to unlace the boots. the managed to unlace them and pulled the boots off, leaving Beckie in her thin white cotton socks that clung to her sweaty soles. Beckie began to stir and Jungle Grrl entangled her legs with hers so Beckie couldnt escape, but Beckie's soles were still by the waiting fingers of Jungle Grrl. Beckie tried to free herself, but she couldnt. she tried pleading with Jungle Grrl.

"please....please..dont do this..not in front of the fans.."

Jungle Grrl simply plucked a sock off revealing Beckie's bare sole. she liked how there was sock lint still clinging onto the smooth pink skin. the feet were a size 8, the skin smooth and so soft. from being trapped in the boot, the skin was really tender as well. Jungle Grrl looked at Beckie clinch her toes, anticipating the torture. Jungle Grrl shook her head.

"uh uh uhhhhhhhhh!! no hiding the piggies from me." she began to pry the toes open. "this little piggy went to market. this little piggie went home...."

Beckie shut her eyes shut. she couldnt bare having her toes touched and she tried holding in the laughter for as long as she could. but when Jungle Grrl went "wee wee wee" with her baby toe, she lost it.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY TOES NOT MY TOES NOT MYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

"not your toes huh? well, let's try your tender arch!!" Jungle Grrl immediately began raking her fingers across the smooth tender pink arch of Beckie. Beckie roared in laughter. her eyes were shut tight and screaming like no other. she felt her arch being tickled and teased by the constantly moving fingers of Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl then traced her fingers across the soft tender ball of the foot, and laughed when she saw Beckie's toes wiggle in ticklish delight!! she then tickled the base of the toes and Beckie shrieked again. Jungle Grrl loved tickling this soft foot. she lazily dragged her fingers all over the sole, from the toe pads to the heel and Beckie was screaming. Beckie kept trying to get free, but the tickling was making her weaker. then she felt her other sock peeled off and her other foot was now freshly bared. she wiggled and squirmed everytime Jungle Grrl picked off the lint of the sole. Jungle Grrl went for broke and raked her fingers hard and fast over the new bared sole and Beckie went into silent laughter. Jungle Grrl pried her big toe away from the next toe and plunged her fingers into the soft ticklish crevice. Beckie's eyes bugged out and she lost it. uncontrollable laughter spewed out of her mouth. Beckie couldnt take it anymore. she tapped out and she tapped out hard. Jungle Grrl let go of her hold and got up. she looked at Beckie's helpless form and smiled. she then quickly went to the top rope and proceeded to do her splash anyway. Beckie was now out. Jungle Grrl looked at the pink soles she tickled and laughed. now she thought that everyone should know why she goes barefoot. toughens them up for those kind of occassions.....

Iceman was standing backstage with a microphone. as the special quest interviewer, he had the task of interviewing Ice Cold. the cold warrior walked up with Poison and smiled at Iceman.

"Hey, you're kind of cute." she told him.

Iceman looked back at her cocky, "i know. but Ice Cold let's talk about your match tonight against Lana Star. a special tickle my foot match. funny thing is, there is already a lot of foot tickling going on tonight. what are your thoughts?"

Ice Cold glared at him. "it seems everyone likes to tickle now. but our match is different. see Lana Star will definitely lose tonight because i touched her ticklish feet before. tonight she will submit to me. i will tickle that smooth skin of hers. she will feel my fingers scratching the bottom of her foot. she will laugh, she will beg, then she will submit. after that, she will be subjected to some more torture, and believe me...she will NEVER forget that session."

Iceman smiled big. he couldnt wait to see that match. he turned towards Poison. "Poison, tonight you get Patti Pizzazz. are you ready?"

"of course i'm ready. Patti is nothing. tonight i will finally put her in her place...."

David Mclane interrupted the interview. grabbing the microphone he had some special instructions for Ice Cold and Poison.

"Look ladies, i know you both have huge matches, but, if either one of you interferes in each other's match, you will be suspended!!!! same goes for Lana and Patti. SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY. good luck!!" Mclane then walked off.

Ice Cold and Poison was in shock. "he....he..he cant do THAT!!!!" Ice Cold yelled. she proceeded to throw a tantrum and stormed off. Poison pushed Iceman and walked away as well.

PATTI PIZZAZZ vs POISON.

the long awaited grudge match was here. Poison's music hit and she came out behind the curtain and had a look of anger on her face. Ice Cold couldnt accompany her, so she had to handle Patti herself. she got in the ring and paced angrily.

"Oh looks like Poison is upset about Ice Cold not being here huh Dave?" Lee asked.

"Oh most definitely. now she has to take on Patti herself. but my question is, what did Ice Cold and Poison do to Patti when they held her captive. she looked like she went to hell and back. inquiring minds want to know!!!"

Patti's music hit and she came out all smiles waving her hands in the air. dressed in her pink cheerleading attire and matching pink boots as she made her way to the ring, but Poison climbed out the ring and attacked Patti. she shoved Patti into the ring barricade. then she picked up Patti and threw her against the ring steps. Patti cried out in pain. as she crouched by the ring steps, Poison repeatedly kicked her. Patti was moaning in pain. Poison then took her helpless form and threw her into the ring and got in herself. then the bell rang.

"Oh now they call for the bell!!" Lee remarked.

Poison continued putting the boots to Patti. everytime Patti tried to get up, Poison would kick her down. she would kick her in the ribs, the legs, anywhere she could. she then picked up Patti again and slammed her. Patti laid there motionless. Poison strutted around the ring, then step on Patti's exposed stomach and walked over her. Patti clutched her stomach. Posion again picked up Patti then did a back breaker on her. she went for the cover, but Patti kicked out on two. she slapped Patti across the face. Poison was in control. she picked up Patti and slung her across the ropes and tried a clothesline, Patti ducked, bounced against the ropes and tried a flying body press, but Poison ducked and Patti went crashing into the mat. she rolled around in pain and Poison grabbed her ankles, dragging her into the middle of the ring. she then did a step over toe hold and twisted Patti's ankle hard. Patti screamed in pain. Poison kept twisting and Patti kept screaming.

"Looks like Patti is in trouble Dave. she has mounted NO offense at all." Lee announced.

"You're right Lee. unless Patti mounts some kind of offense, Patti is done for. oohhh look at her ankle bend!" Dave replied.

Poison released her grip and proceeed to twist patti's other ankle. again patti was in pain. Poison gave one more hard twist and let go. Patti laid there in pain. her ankles her hurting. Poison then began to stomp on her arms as well. Poison stomped on her elbows, then went over to her knees and stomp down on them. Patti cried out in pain. Poison walked around the ring laughing to herself. Patti was in so much pain and her limbs were so weak, she could barely move them. Poison then stood over her, then knelt down, but not all the way where she would straddle her. she then began to slide her fingers across patti's stomach causing her to laugh.

"hee hee hee hee heee s-stop that...he he he he he" Patti gigled while trying to mover her arms, but they were so weak, she couldnt defend herself.

Poison continued to tickle the belly of Patti, then she raced her fingers under Patti's exposed armpits and Patti laughed harder, but again, her limbs were not responding as fast.

"kootchie kootchie koo Patti!!!!!! tickle tickle tickle!! how's my ticklish girl?" Poison taunted as she continued her armpit torture. she felt her fingers go deeper into Patti's hairless armpits finding every ticklish nook and cranny that they had. Patti was not in a full laughter screaming. but because she was moving so much, she wasnt in a pinning position, so the referee couldnt count her out. Patti's body was in a full squirming and Poison kept going. she moved her fingers back to Patti's now exposed belly and loved the way the skin felt. so soft and smooth, but firm. Patti was chuckling her pretty head off. Poison stopped her torture and got out of the ring. it was as though she was trying to find something. patti tried to recuperate. Poison got back into the ring with some rope, but Patti mustered her remaining strength and lunged towards Poison, spearing her. Poison crashed in a heap. Patti struggled to her feet and tried to follow up. she dropped an elbow on Poison. Patti was in pain and she was out of breath, but she wanted to get Poison back. she remembered her session while she was kidnapped, now it was time for a little payback. she quickly rolled Poison onto her stomach and sat on her ass and began to pinch and squeeze sides of Poison, causing Poison to buck with laughter.

"NO NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Patti kep ttickling Poison's sides with all she had. she was gaining confidence and momentum by watching Poison's body thrash about. after a few minutes, Patti decided she wanted to finish Poison off. Poison laid there, trying to catch her breath and Patti turned around and faced Poison's feet. she picked up an ankle and brought it up to her chest. she began unlacing the black boot and Poison tried to get her ankle free, but Patti had her leg locked around Poison's so there was no escape. Patti unlaced the boot and pulled it off, revealing Poison's black nyloned foot. she looked at Poison's sole and saw the medium length toes hiding underneath the nylon. they looked plump and tender. she saw that Poison had a wide sole and her arch was nearly flat. Patti saw this foot and went for it all. she dragged her fingers across the nylon foot and Poison went into hysterics. she immediately went into silent laughter. her foot was squirming all over trying to evade Patti's tickling fingers. Patti zigzagged her fingers across the smooth nylon and Poison kept laughing and laughing and laughing. Patti then plunged her fingers under the toes of Poison, tickling and teasing each plump digit. she circled her fingernail across the toe pad of the big toe and Poison jerked. her toes were very sensitive and she couldnt escape. her other foot thrashed about and Patti then grabbed that ankle and began unlacing the other boot. after unlacing it, Patti pulled the boot off and started tickling Poison's foot. Poison was in trouble. her head was thrashing wildly, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth wide open in torturous laughter. Patti kept tickling and tickling and tickling. Poison then out of desperation, tried to drag herself over to the ropes. she was almost there, the Patti dug into her toes again. she stopped and laughed hard. but then she started again. Patti was getting worried because she was tickling these wonderful nyloned feet and Poison hasnt submitted yet. she knew she just couldnt let go. she went harder in between the toes, but Poison finally made it over to the ropes.

"She made it!!!! Patti has to break the hold!!" Dave yelled.

Patti released Poison's legs, but knew she had her weakened. she grabbed Poison legs again and tried to drag her to the middle of the ring, but Poison kicked Patti square in the jaw with her foot. patti hit the canvas. Poison recovered and stood up. she kicked her nyloned foot into Patti's ribs and Patti rolled over and almost rolled out of the ring, but Poison grabbed an ankle. she grabbed the other ankle and then while Patti was almost slipping out under the ropes, Poison managed to trap her ankles in between the bottom rope and second rope. Patti had her body outside the ring, with her hands touching the ring floor, but her ankles trapped in the ropes. her stomach faced the fans and she was now upside down. Poison stayed in the ring and sat by Patti's trapped ankles. she started unlacing Patti's boots. Patti tried to wriggle free. but she was totally helpless now. she would have to do one major sit-up to even reach her feet. but she was too tired, too weak. she felt the boot laces leave her boots and then she felt Poison slide off her boots, leaving her socks on. that didnt last long as Poison ripped off the socks very quickly and Patti's size 8 feet were now exposed and trapped. Poison just sat back and admired Patti's pink soft feet. the arch was a lighter, almost pale tone, but the heels, balls and toes were a flushed pink. Poison watched the toes flex open and close and she knew exactly how ticklish these feet are. she zipped her fingers up the length of the sole and Patti shrieked.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT HA HA HA HA HA MY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA FEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!"

Poison just lazily dragged her finger up and down the smooth sole of Patti and Patti was falling apart. her toes flexed open and shut and Poison was teasing her defined arch, sending her into shrill like screams. Poison would lightly drag her fingers across the tops of the feet, around the toes and back to the soles where she rake her fingers even harder, escpecially across the balls of both feet. Patti was cackling and crying. her feet were trapped and memories of her torture session played back in her mind. she remembered how her feet were tortured for hours. how she would feel Poison and Ice Cold's fingers tickle on her toes, never ceasing. now she was in that hell again. her body became loose and she laid there. laughing and laughing and laughing. her feet no longer struggled, they just sat there, allowing Poison's fingers to torment her beautiful soles. Poison saw her body go limp. she thought she submitted. she got up and danced around the ring. she was laughing to herself. when the referee untangled Patti, allowing Patti to drop to the outside of the ring, he told her that she didnt submit. Poison looked upset, but then went out the ring and threw Patti back in the ring. she grabbed an ankle, and did a step over toe hold, but then patti unexpectedly lunged up and managed to put a small package on Poison. 1....2....3!!!!!!!! the ref counted to three and Patti won. Poison was beside herself. she couldnt believe it. she lost!!! while she was throwing a tantrum to the ref, Patti tried to recover. she used her last ounce of strength to get that pin. she felt the pain in her joints, but she also felt the tingling sensations in her feet. Poison left the ring and went to the back boiling mad. this wasnt over, not by a long shot. Patti slowly got up and the referee raised her hand in victory. standing there barefoot, she collapsed to the mat again, completely exhausted, but she was a winner!!!!!

END PART II.

hey fellas how was that? just four more matches to go!! feedback is great. hey Iceman, how do you like being the reporter?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back