• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unleashed (part 5) (W.O.W. wrestling/tickling F/F)

primetime

Verified
well fellas, here is the next installment. first i have to mention that this story is my 100th post on this website!!!!! compared to others, 100 posts is a drop in the bucket. but damn, i made it. next, i do apologize for taking so damn long to write the next chapter. i finally got a block of time to write. but i also have some good news. Knightshade, you gave me a great idea. i have decided to continue the series after this pay per view. i love your idea of a T.W.O. (tickling world order). i already developed a story line for it. that is of course if you guys want to read more of this saga. you guys decide!!!! again, thanks for your patience and now, let's get to the next chapter. this next match will have 2 parts to it. this match in particular is long, so i will break it up. all characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com

LANA STAR vs ICE COLD

Dave sat at the commentator desk bouncing in his seat and grinning broadly. Lee looked at him with a funny look.

"Dave.....what has gotten into you?" Lee asked.

"Lee, it is finally time. after all this time, Lana and Ice Cold are next!!! the special 'tickle my foot' match is here!!! this will be a classic!!!" Dave said, unable to conceal his enthusiasm.

"You're right Dave. these two women have been after each other's throats, or should i say feet, for a long, long time. let's remind the fans how all of this started."

a video montage came on and it first showed highlights of Lana Star discovering her tickling weapon during her match with Lotus. Lotus was begging and screaming and she submitted. next were a series of footage where Hammerin Heather Steele was tickled tortured by Lana. then Lana challenged Terri Gold. during that title match, Lana was about to have the champion submit, but Ice Cold distracted Lana by having Patti Pizzazz getting her feet tickled, revealing to the world that Lana is ticklish. while distracted, Terri managed to pin Lana, preserving her title. Lana and Ice Cold had many run ins with each other, and finally Patti Pizzazz was kidnapped. when she was returned, Ice Cold made her challenge for Unleashed. a woman can only win the match by having her opponent submit to foot tickling. but there was a special clause as well. the loser also had to undergo a special "no cameras" tickling session with the winner. the final series of clips showed David Mclane announcing that if there was any outside interference, someone would be suspended indefinitely. fade out......

"There you have it folks. this match is the culmination of weeks of attacks, threats, and torture. i am sure all of you will enjoy this next match. Lana vs Ice Cold!!!" Lee commented.

"Dammit Lee, BRING IT ON!! BRING IT ON!!!!" Dave yelled to the top of his lungs.

Knightshade made his way into the ring. with a huge grin on his face, he announced the next match. "Ladies and gentlemen!!!!! this next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a special 'Tickle my foot' match!!!! the only way a competitor can win, is that they have to make their opponent submit to foot tickling!!!"

the crowd roared!!!!!! Knightshade continued "and now!!! introducing the special guest referee. he hails from the TMF!! he is the ONE, the ONLY, tk81!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

tk81's music hit and he came almost almost skipping out down the aisle. wearing his referee shirt, he had a noticeable bounce in his step. he entered the ring to the crowd's approval, and did a quick shuffle in the middle of the ring.

"AND NOW!!!!!! introducing first. from the cold Arctic circle. here is IIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCOOOOOLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

Ice Cold made her way casually towards the ring. with a confident look, she strutted down the ramp. clad in her usual silver attire with her long silver boots, Ice Cold also carried a duffle bag with her. she had to bring her favorite "toys" with her. she wanted this match bad. after all this time, she finally got her chance to get Lana Star. she wanted to tickle the living daylights out of Lana's pampered feet. she entered the ring and winked at tk81. tk81 shot a wink back. Ice Cold then waited in a corner.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!! now introducing, from Beverly Hills California, here is the STAR, the DIRECTOR, the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WOW, here is LANA SSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" Knightshade announced.

Lana's music hit and she then made her way to the ring. dressed in her hot pink wrestling attire, with matching hot pink boots, she also carried a dufflebag with her favorite "toys". Lana smiled for the crowd, but her eyes never strayed away from Ice Cold. this was finally her chance to get Ice Cold. after all the attacks, after Ice Cold had the audacity to even steal her boots before, to even TOUCH her feet was like a federal offense. tonight Ice Cold was going to pay, and she was going to pay dearly. she entered the ring and immediately locked eyes with Ice Cold. the two women slowly walked to the center of the ring. tk81 rang the bell. the two women were now eye to eye in the middle of the ring. the tension was building. then Ice Cold slapped Lana!!! Lana's head snapped back and she held her cheek. she then wound her arm up, then slapped Ice Cold back. Ice Cold felt a sharp pain in her cheek, then her eyes turned to rage and she charged after Lana. Lana simply kicked her foot in the stomach of a charging Ice Cold, and Ice Cold doubled over in pain. Lana then did a knee lift, sending Ice Cold to the mat on her back. Lana immediately went after the bootlaces, but Ice Cold kicked her away. Ice Cold quickly got to her feet. Lana then charged Ice Cold, but Ice Cold did a drop toe hold, and had Lana's ankles trapped between her legs. she immediately went after the bootlaces, but Lana managed to escape. both women looked at each other. both had the same thought. "i'm going to have to wear her down first before i can get her feet" thought both of them.

the match continued. Ice Cold did a series of slaps across the bombshell's chest, causing the crowd to chant "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Lana backed up against the corner and recieved more punishment. she had to get away. she raked her nails into Ice Cold's eyes, and while Ice Cold was wincing in pain, Lana clotheslined her. Ice Cold went crashing to the mat, and Lana followed up with an elbow drop. after a few more elbow drops, Ice Cold was getting winded. Lana then straddled Ice Cold and placed her knees across Ice Cold's outstretched arms, effectively pinning them to the mat. because there was no pinfall, tk81 just enjoyed the scene. Lana began to wiggle her fingers into the hollows of Ice Cold's armpits, causing the cold one to scream in ticklish laughter.

SSS--SSSTTTOOPPPPP!!! NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA PPLLLLEASE DONT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Lana kept tickling. she knew that tk81 would not stop the match, because she wasnt tickling Ice Cold's feet. the match cant end any other way. so, she continued her torture. Lana was amazed on how soft Ice Cold's armpits were. they were smooth and very tender. and apparantly, quite ticklish!!! Ice Cold was screaming in agony, but she knew she couldnt submit, even if she wanted too. she would just have to suffer. Ice Cold then managed to raise her legs and get them in front of Lana's chest, then using the last remaining ounce of strength she had, she flipped Lana towards the mat. Lana kicked out, but Ice Cold was now free. Lana stared at Ice Cold trying to recover. she charged her, but this time Ice Cold planted her silver boot into Lana's midsection, causing Lana to gasp for air. as she was hunched over, Ice Cold managed to DDT Lana. Lana was now stunned. she was lying on her stomach, dizzy from the pain. Ice Cold was now in a rage. she picked up Lana by the hair, and then proceeded to piledrive Lana into the mat. now Lana was bordering unconsciousness. Ice Cold then slowly strutted over to where Lana's feet were. she sat down casually and grabbed Lana's left ankle. Lana offered no resistance as she was still face down in the mat, trying to regain her breath and senses. Ice Cold studied the pretty pink boot. she then tugged at the laces and the knot came undone. then she managed to slowly pluck out the shoelace, hole by hole until it was completely removed. she then easiy removed Lana's boot, leaving Lana in her sock. Ice Cold then tossed the boot out of the ring and looked at her lap. there in her lap, sat Lana's socked foot. Ice Cold then peeled the sock off, first revealing a very tender, pink heel. Ice Cold was getting excited. the sweaty sock then made it's way down Lana's sole revealing her tender pale arch, then the ball of her foot, then finally the toes. Ice Cold looked in awe. Lana's foot was so tender, so soft looking, she wanted to just taste that foot. it was a narrow foot, with smooth pink soles and a defined arch. Lana's toes were long and descended in length, with the second toe as nearly as long as her meaty big toe. a toe ring adorned Lana's middle toe, and Ice Cold caught a glimpse of the pink nail polish that adorned Lana's toes. Ice Cold could tell that Lana took great care of her feet, and now Ice Cold savored the moment.

tk81 also stared in amazement. one look at Lana's exposed sole, and he was in awe. he wanted to touch the foot himself, but he remembered that he had a match to referee. maybe Ice Cold would let him in on the session. but first back to business. Ice Cold took her index finger, placed it on the tip of Lana's heel and S-L-O-W-L-Y dragged it across the baby soft skin of Lana's foot. Ice Cold was amazed how her finger sank into the tender flesh. but what she was not expecting was the violent reaction of Lana. when the finger made it to the arch, Lana's eyes popped wide open and she immediately stood up and ran out the ring. in an instant Lana was fully aware of her surroundings and Ice Cold still sat there, shocked that Lana moved so fast. Ice Cold realized that Lana must be VERY VERY ticklish. oooh this was going to be sweet.

"Did you see how Lana reacted Lee!!!!!" Dave announced.

"Yes, i did. wow!! i have never seen a woman move that fast before!!"

"Lana must be dangerously ticklish then!!! this is getting GOOD!!!"

Lana walked on the outside of the ring. she had only one boot on and her other foot was bare. she felt the ringside mats on her skin. she knew she was in trouble now. Ice Cold stood in the ring, mocking Lana and motioning her to get back into the ring. Lana had to think quickly. she got back on the ring apron and Ice Cold charged her. Lana then quickly threw a shoulder block into Ice Cold's gut between the ropes, then grabbed Ice Cold's head and draped Ice Cold's neck across the top rope and dropped back down to the outside of the ring, causing Ice Cold to sling shot off the top rope and flat on her back. Lana got back into the ring and dropped a knee into Ice Cold's stomach. now Ice Cold was in trouble. Lana, then DDT'd Ice Cold into the mat. Lana went straight for the boots. she untied the bootlace and managed to unlace Ice Cold's long silver boots. placing Ice Cold's ankle in a leg lock, Lana then peeled Ice Cold's boot off, and stared at Ice Cold's moist sock. Lana quickly peeld the sock off revealing Ice Cold's tender pale sole. Ice Cold wore a size 9 boot, but her feet were narrow, with long slender toes. the second toe was slightly longer than the big toe, but the rest of the toes descended in length. her arch was well defined, not too high, but not too low. the skin was flawless, and very soft. not as soft as Lana's, but still quite soft, quite smooth, and quite sensitive. Lana watched as Ice Cold's toes began to flex. Lana also noticed the nice shade of silver polish that adorned the cold one's nails.

"DONT TOUCH MY FEET YOU BITCH!!! DONT!!!" Ice Cold screamed, realizing her predicament.

"SHUT UP TRAMP!!! YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER!!!!" Lana yelled back. she then quickly scraped her nails down the length of Ice Cold's sole causing Ice Cold to scream in ticklish agony. Ice Cold's foot immediatley began to wiggle and flex as she tried to escape Lana's tickling touch. Lana had her foot trapped good. Ice Cold was trying to escape but couldnt. she felt Lana's nails hit her "sweet spot" which is the center of the ball of her foot. Lana hit this spot and hit it good!!!!

" OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THERE!!! NOT THERE!!! STOP!! STOP!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTOOOOPPPPPP!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

tk81 sat by Ice Cold's head and asked if she wanted to quit. Ice Cold shook her head "no" violently. she was not going to give up this easily. but Lana's nails still continued to tease the skin of Ice Cold. Lana found her way into the undersides of Ice Cold's toes and Ice Cold shriek some more. here toes were very sensitive to tickling. Lana found the crevices between the toes to be even more delightful. Ice Cold was screaming. all she could think of, is making it to the ropes, so Lana would have to break hold. Ice Cold used all of her strength to begin to drag herself and Lana over to the ropes. Lana noticed this and kept up the tickling. when it seemed like Ice Cold was making a good push, Lana would tickle the ball of the foot again, and Ice Cold would collapse back to the canvas, laughing. Ice Cold would try again, then she felt Lana's nail lightly tickling the side of her foot, right on the instep. Ice Cold collapsed again. she was crying tears of laughter now. her hand was still far awy from the ropes and Lana kept tickling. Lana continued to draw little circles on the ball of the foot, causing hysterical shrieks out of Ice Cold. but then the tickling stopped. Lana got up, releasing Ice Cold from her hold. Lana looked over at her duffle bag and had a huge grin. this was going to be good........

TO BE CONTINUED........

so, how was this first part? also, do you gys want me to continue the series after the pay per view? thanks for the feedback

dont worry fellas, the second part of this match will come soon. it wont take me long.....

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back