• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 UK Mainstream alerts (1 f/m & 1 m/f)

TickleMaster3k

TMF Novice
1: On Magic (Sky Digital 452) one of the video's on selection is "Stuck in a Groove" or something like that by Madonna. A the beginning there is a guy in bed and she crawls onto the bed (barefoot) and sits beside him. She then gives his foot a quick tickle to wake him up

2: Eastenders - This is from 1999 I think but the episode this is from will be shown on UK Gold withing the next week or so (I think it's Friday).
Carol Jackson (Biancas mother) is on a couch with Dan Sullivan and they come to a desicion on something (this makes me think the tickle is on Friday because the program synopsis says they decide to go away on Fridays episode) and he then reaches down to grab Carols feet. She asks what he's doing and he says he's gonna give her a foot massage and she replies with "No, My feet Tickle" and he then tickles he upper body until Bianca enters the room. They replay the same episode about 3-4 times per day (on UK Gold, UK Gold +1 & UK Gold 2) so It should be easy to get hold of.

The song is "Get Into the Groove" from the film "Desperately Seeking Susan." Madonna spends the night with this mobster guy, Bruce. She wakes him up by lightly tickling the bottom of his foot. Unfortunately, you never get to see his face very well. He is later found dead. But not death by tickling!

Eastenders

I did some more looking

The Eastenders tickle is this coming Wednesday (23rd July)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back