• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youthful Tickling (M/F)

okay

My apologies. A number of people emailed me, confused about my original post.

What I meant was that I felt the story was too long to post at the TMF (I didn't ask the moderators, but it seemed like common sense that a 30 page long tickling story might cause problems). As such, I posted it at Geocities at the address below.

http://www.geocities.com/reflexology/foot.html

Again, I'm sorry for any confusion caused by my original message.

wow- thats some good stuff

nice and long- but not long in the boring way, it had all the

nessecary detail and background information- good stuff-:)

yea uh

man shes like that perfect girl that doesnt exist that ill never find.....great story great girl:wub:

One of the best stories i have read

WoW reflexology414,

After reading this post, I have now found my new favorite early experience story. Not Only was this story well writen, it had perfect grammer, a familiar setting, and a bubbly (victim) i mean participant. Two enthusiastic thumbs up my friend.

I was wondering if You ever fisit another message board called the mousepad. Its a given that it is not as great as the TMF but its a good mix of foot and other fetishs as well. I have this little thread going on over there, and dont get me wrong, its no where as near popular as Biscuits. I enjoyed your story so much, I was wondering if I could post this story on my little thread. Its basically a clone of the early experience thread that you participate in. Or it would even be better if you could post it yourself. Im sure that your stories would be a big hit one my thread as well.

I figure i should ask before I post so, what do you say

eagerlywaiting your response
summit

P.S here is the link if you are interested
http://pub108.ezboard.com/fthemousepadstories.showMessage?topicID=2062.topic

Summit

Thanks for the compliment. I just went to your thread and posted. I did not post the text of the story, because I figured it would be too long. I just posted a brief message with the link to the story.

Thanks again.

thanks

That's one of the nicer compliments I've ever received. Thanks.

I had a few significant encounters with Kate, and I decided to write about this one.

Thanks for reading.

great story

To reflexology,
Great story nice and long and with all the right details. Keep up the good work.

All the best,
John Meeters

thanks

Thanks for the kind response. I appreciate the feedback.

Ironically, I almost decided not to post this story because it was so poorly received in a Yahoo tickling group (I received several angry replies from people screaming "incest" at the top of their lungs).

I'm in the process of writing up 12 of my most substantial real-life tickling experiences. 3 of those incidents involved my cousin Kate, and I'm still trying to decide if I should write about those occasions or not (I really don't wish to start a major controversy).
I've been watching the feedback here at the TMF to help me decide.

Thanks again for reading (I know the story was a bit long).

Reflexology that was one of the best damn stories I have ever read (it is in my Top 10 for sure).

response to reflexology

To reflexology,
Thanks for the response.

Thanks,
John Meeters:D :D

please tell more tickle stories!!!

i don't care what anyone says, that's not incest! i have the exact same thoughts about my cousin. when we were kids me and mary, erica, and alicia, (mary is my cousin, and erica and alicia are cousins too, but there identical twins!). we'd take turns tickle torturing each other, and tying each other up to do so! over time we got separated through our schedules as teenagers, yet i see them often i'm too embarrassed to ask to do it again. they or any of my relatives don't know of my tickle fetish.

at least your brave enough to confront Kate. and lucky enough for her to thoroughly enjoy it. thanks to your your story i feel brave enough to confront them on those tickling issues.

thanks, and keep it up you lucky bastard!!!:D :p ;)

Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback Master Cartman. Based on the feedback I've recivced at the TMF, I'm really lad I wrote about this. Now I can't help but wonder if anyone else has ever had a similar experience.

Brilliant story. The best damn tickling story 've ever read in my life. Keep up the fantastic work dude. About the Yahoo! group- is it still open? If so whats the adress? Thanks a lot for that story.

thanks

I appreciate the support and positive feedback.

Kate and I had a number of experiences during my teens that were equally significant to this one. I’m not going to write about all of them (probably just one or two more). I’ll post as soon as I have something complete.

About Yahoo, I don't have the name of the group (I joined several of them). After getting blasted so badly, I deleted all of the messages from my email account. If you go to Yahoo groups, you'll find many such groups though.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back