• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horror Movie: "Flashback"

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
We rented a few movies late last week, and the movie "Flashback" was one of them. Horrible HORRIBLE campy horror flick (still in the new releases at our video store, however, so fairly new), and not worth watching unless you REALLY want to see the 3 tickling scenes and the few good sole shots throughout the film.

The first one happens in the opening scene of the movie. Girlfriend and boyfriend riding in a sleeper car of a train. Boyfriend gets on top of girlfriend and they start kissing and such, and he goes down and begins kissing her stomach. Just then they the car goes dark, and you can not see anything, but you hear her shriek and giggle, and exclaim "You're tickling me!". When the lights come back on, it's not her boyfriend kissing and tickling her tummy afterall, but rather the murderer.

Next two incidents come fairly close together. It begins with a husband and wife getting ready for bed in their bedroom, and the husband comes up behind his wife who is brushing her hair in the mirror, and tickles her sides. Lasts about 5 seconds. She gives a good reaction, good laugh, but it is obviously faked.

The last incident is not an actual tickle, but still one I am sure folks here would enjoy. Same scene as above, except now husband and wife are in bed sleeping. The murderer is hiding under their bed, and he comes up under the foot end of the bed and licks the wifes toes for a few seconds. No reaction.

Decent flick for tickling and tickling refrences, but otherwise the film is a complete waste of time.

Mimi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back