• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 1) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fellas, now its time for the next series of chapters in the W.O.W. series. it is time for the TWO to make an entrance. i hope you guys enjoy this storyline. please give me your thoughts.... the W.O.W. characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com enjoy!!

David Mclane sat at his usual ringside seat next to Lee Marshall. he put the headsets on and the show began.

"David, welcome back." Lee told him while extending his hand.

"Thanks Lee Marshall. it is great to be back. that was a great Pay Per View we had, now its time to get back to work." David replied shaking Lee's hand.

in the back Lana Star was in her dressing room, admiring herself in a mirror. Patti Pizzazz walked in.

"Oh Lana, we did it. we really did it. we got Ice Cold real goooood!! i bet she never messes with us again!!!" Patti said with glee.

Lana looked at her, eyebrows raised. "Us? dont you mean me? Patti, she had her way with you remember?"

Patti's head dropped and she frowned. "i do Lana. sorry."

"Good. but i will admit that you did a wonderful job helping me get her back. i'm sure she wont be tickling anyone for a while. great job my production assistant." Lana smiled.

Patti's head perked up again and she smiled brightly. "So Lana, what's next?"

"well, there is that matter of Terri Gold. it is because of Ice Cold that i didnt beat her for the title. now that Ice Cold is out of my way, and Riot lost, i can now concentrate my efforts on winning the WOW championship. i also remember that Terri Gold is very, VERY ticklish on her feet. soon, not only will i be executive producer of WOW, but i will also be WOW world champion." Lana crooned.

Patti just jumped up and down clapping her hands. "Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Lana!!!!"

Lana looked at her in disgust. she then turned around and faced her mirror again.

RIOT vs ROXY POWERS

the fireworks boomed and Riot made her way to the ring. holding her bat in one hand and a snarl on her face, she entered the ring. she could see signs of fans that reminded her on how she lost her big match at "Unleashed". Riot had never been so humiliated. her big feet were tickled in front of millions. the worst part of it was the fact that her feet were tickled not by Terri Gold, but by Julie Day, a reporter. just thinking about it got Riot steamed. she grabbed the microphone. "I'm sure all of you got a real good laugh at my expense didnt you?" the crowd erupted in laughter. "Julie Day!!!! you will PAY for what you did to me. Terri Gold, it is NOT OVER between us. I will beat you! I will crush you!! i will have you submit to me!! I will be the new world champion!!! you will not stop the RIOT!!"

then Roxy Powers music hit. Roxy came running down the ramp, full of energy. dressed in her yellow sports bra, with spandex bicycle shorts, along with her green boots, she entered the ring and boldly took the microphone from Riot. "You know something Riot. you come out here week after week claiming that you are so tough."

Riot looked at her in complete disgust. "who the hell does she think she is?" Riot thought to herself.

"But, after watching what happened to you in Unleashed, i see you in a different light. i mean, Julie Day tickled those huge boats of yours. you were crying and begging for mercy. that was just so funny!!!" Roxy continued laughing and pointing at Riot.

Riot lost control and attacked Roxy. the bell rang and Riot began to hurt Roxy. punch after punch, chop after chop, slap after slap, Riot was relentless. Roxy rolled on the canvas in pain. Riot kicked her in the stomach and Roxy rolled over onto her back. Riot then stomped her boot into Roxy's gut. Roxy had trouble breathing. Riot straddled her and put her face into Roxy's.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY? HUH? I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'S FUNNY!!!!" Riot screamed in Roxy's face. Riot slapped Roxy hard in the head and got up off of Roxy. picking Roxy up by the hair, she then put Roxy's head between her thighs. Riot motioned to the crowd, then picked up Roxy, then Powerbomb her to the canvas. Roxy was in a complete daze. Riot then rolled Roxy onto her stomach, then walked over to where Roxy's feet were. grabbing an ankle, she began to unlace Roxy's boot. after unlacing the green boot, she quickly removed the boot and tossed it away. she ripped of the white sweatsock, revealing Roxy's bare foot. her sole was a light, paleish color, with smooth skin. the soles were not especially soft, but did have a tenderness. her toes descended in length, but the index toe was as long as her big toe. Riot then began to tickle the foot. Roxy's body began to quiver. Riot ran her nail along the base of the toes and she heard Roxy giggling. Riot then ran her fingers all across the sole and Roxy broke out in hysterical laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT TICKLE ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP STOP TICKLING ME HA HA HA HA HA HA THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!" Roxy yelled.

Riot continued to tickle Roxy. Roxy was squirming all over the canvas, but she couldnt get away. Riot had a firm grip on her ankle. she felt Riot's fingers attack the ball of her foot, then her arch. Riot began to taunt her.

"Now who's begging? laugh for me bitch!!!!" Riot continued her assualt. she then went between Roxy's toes. the skin felt real soft there and Riot tickled those crevices with passion!!

Roxy lost it. her mouth went into silent laughter. she began to furiously tap the mat. her toes were just way too ticklish. the bell rung, but Riot continued to tickle her. she wanted to send a message. when Roxy finally collapsed to the mat, laughing and breathing hard, did Riot finally stop. she looked down at Roxy and laughed. her hand raised in victory, she began to think of Terri Gold and Julie Day....

then at that moment, on the large Titantron, a familiar tune played. it was the music of the NWO. then the letters of T.W.O. flashed on the screen. then the sentence "prepare yourselves....the TWO is here!!" appeared on the screen. then the screen went blank.

"David, what was that all about? what is T.W.O.?" Lee asked.

"I dont know Lee Marshall. i have absolutely no idea. i hope it is just a technician accidently putting something up." David Maclane said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Ice Cold was standing by about to be interviewed by Julie Day. Ice Cold had a mean look on her face. she was embarrased by her loss at Unleashed, and she knew everybody would talk about it.

"Ice Cold, the world wants to know. what happened in your 'no cameras' session with Lana Star?" Julie asked.

Ice Cold gave an icy glare at the reporter. then she faced the camera. "Lana Star. i will never forget what you did to me. it was bad enough you made me submit to you in front of a national audience. but it was even worse when you tormented my body in that session. Julie Day, she tormented every, and i mean EVERY inch of my body. i will never forget what she did. i swear, Lana you will pay dearly. wait till i get my hands on your body. i will have you beg, but i will not stop teasing and tickling that body of yours. you won a battle, but you will not win the war!!!" Ice Cold then walked off.

Julie Day stared at Ice Cold then when she turned around, Riot was standing in front of her!! she gasped. "R-Riot!!"

"Hi Julie Day. hmmm. you think you are just so special dont you? you cost me my match at Unleashed and you really think you got Riot didnt you?" Riot then began to walk ever so closely to Julie, who began to back up. "Well Julie, i may not get you now, i may not get you tomorrow, but i WILL get you. watch your back......."

Julie dropped the microphone, then ran away.

JANE BLOND vs JADE

Jane Blond walked down the aisle to a nice ovation. the English bombshell, dressed in all black, was looking for a big win tonight. even though it was against Jade, she knew she had to win to move up the ladder and possibly get a title shot. she entered the ring, and took off her sunglasses. oh, how she loved acting like James Bond. she then leaned in the corner of the ring, awaiting her opponent.

Jade's music then hit and the Asian beauty then made her way to the ring. Jade was all smiles and was looking forward to the match. she had to get her career on track, and a victory over Jane Blond would jumpstart her confidence and career. dressed in her red wrestling "dress" and her red boots, Jade entered the ring to a nice ovation as well. the bell rung, and the two competitors locked up. Jane, with the height advantage, quickly took control. she pushed the Asian woman to the canvas and dropped an elbow. Jade was breathless. Jane picked up Jade by the hair and flung her across the ropes. a clothesline sent Jade crashing to the mat again. Jane Blond then grabbed Jade's ankle and tried to do a figure four leglock, but Jade managed to reach up her body and put Jane Blond in a small package. the ref made the count to two, and Jane kicked out. Jane got up, but then was taken back down to the canvas with a legsweep by Jade. Jade, then grabbed Jane's boot and did twisted the blond's ankle. Jane cried out in pain, then Jade did a stepover toe hold and kept twisting. Jane reached up and raked Jade across the eyes, breaking the hold. Jane then tried to lunge at Jade, but Jade quickly grabbed her arm and forced Jane to the mat, and Jade had her in an armbar. Jane Blond was able to manuever her way out of it, but Jade once again took advantage. Jade flung Jane across the ropes and delivered a beautiful clothesline. Jane Blond hit the mat hard. Jade was getting excited. usually at this time, she is losing. she then scooped up her opponent, then slammed her back to the canvas. Jade then went to the top rope. she waited for Jane to stand up, then she executed her famous manuever (imagine the 'Litacarana' from the WWF). the crowd went wild. Jade didnt notice, but several figures hopped the guardrail. the ref made the count. 1.....2....ooooohhh!!!! Jade was kicked brutally in her back by a strange figure in the ring. in fact several women entered the ring and began to attack both Jade and Jane Blond. the ref rang the bell, and he was then quickly tossed out the ring.

"David, what the hell is going on?" Lee asked.

"I dont know Lee!!! who are those women?!! i never seen them before!! those arent WOW wrestlers!!! where the hell is security??!!" David screamed.

there was complete pandemonium. there were 4 women in the ring stomping and beating Jade and Jane Blond. the crowd was going wild. then they threw Jane Blond out of the ring, leaving Jade alone in the ring. they quickly beat on her. forcing Jade onto her stomach, one of them held down Jade's arms, which were above her head on the mat, and two others held an ankle. the 4th one straddled her back. the one who straddled her back, then began to dig her fingers into the exposed ribs of Jade, tickling her. Jade screamed.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHAT ARE YOU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DDOOOIINNNNGGGG?????"

the attackers kept going. Jade's body began to squirm. then the girls holding the ankles began to unlace Jade's red boots. quickly unlacing them, they pulled the boots off, exposing Jade's nylon covered soles. they stared at her soles for a while. Jade's soles were pinkish and very tender. her small toes flexed in her nylons and she knew what was next. the attackers fingers scratched across the nylon covered soles of Jade, sending her into hysterics. laughter poured out of her mouth by the decibels. Jade has had her feet tickled before in the ring, but this time, it seemed worse. then the woman holding her left foot dug her fingers into the soft undersides of Jade's toes. Jade screamed even louder. the woman holding her right foot continued to tickle the fleshy ball of the foot, never changing the rhythm. Jade was getting to be out of breath. the girl straddling her then attacked her smooth, hairless armpits. Jade was laughing, then coughing.

"David, why are they attacking Jade?" Lee asked.

"I dont know, but i wonder if they are from Jade's past. nonetheless, someone has to stop this. for crying out loud, where is security??" David yelled.

the women continued their assualt on Jade. Jade felt the probing fingers in the ticklish armpits. she felt the fingers carressing her smooth ticklish soles. she felt the fingers digging between the soft crevices of her ticklish toes. she just couldnt stop laughing. her head began to spin, and everything was starting to go black. then the theme music of the NWO hit. the crowd looked towards the ramp, and a lone figure began to walk down the aisle. a very beautiful, yet very familiar woman made her way down the aisle. she walked with a cocky strut. she made eye contact with Mclane on the other side of the ring.

"David.....w-who is that??" Lee asked, mouth agape.

"........oh no.......oh my God......it cant be......it's....oh my God!! it cant be...it's....it's.....it's HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!"

well fellas, how was part one? sorry there wasnt a great deal of tickling, but i am setting up the story. what do you guys think so far???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back