• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 2) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
hey fellas, i already have the next episode ready. thanks for the comments and i love your input. i went thru multiple choices for members of the TWO. the group can always grow, so give me your thoughts. this episode we will learn the members of the TWO. enjoy...

David Mclane was in complete shock. he was commentating on a match between Jade and Jane Blonde when 4 unknown, masked women entered the ring and attacked Jade. they beat her down, then they began to tickle torture the poor woman. then a person from Mclane's past had came down the ramp. it was Hollywood.

"Dave..you have to be kidding. that's Hollywood?" Lee asked.

"I...I....I cant believe it..i havent seen Hollywood in years!! what does she want now? why is she attacking poor Jade?" David responded.

Hollywood entered the ring. she had a cold, calculating smirk on her face. she saw her cohorts holding down Jade. their tickling ceased for the moment. Hollywood. a former member of GLOW, the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. it was run by David Mclane, but folded later. a striking woman, Hollywood was 5'7, about 122 pounds of a fierce wrestling, catfighting, machine. her auburn hair flowed like a mane, her piercing brown eyes stared at her former boss with menace. she grabbed a microphone. it was her time.

"Helloooooooo David!!! I'm baaaaaaaaaaacccckkk!!!!!" Hollywood crooned into the microphone.

Mclane just stared at her back. he shrugged his arms as he was saying "what do you want?"

"Davey, Davey, Davey. you look as stupid as ever. i know ALL of you are wondering why i am here. well.... i am here because of that pencil neck geek David Mclane. it's story time. i'm sure all of you remember GLOW, the GORGEOUS LADIES OF WRESTLING right? well, that little backstabbing troll destroyed it. he sold us off to a hotel. GLOW ended and where did all of us women end up? NOWHERE. we had to fend for ourselves. Mclane forgot us all. he gave us no direction. no recommendations. he didnt even PAY us what was owed to us. that's why Matilda the Hun hates him. that's why ALL of us hate him. Mclane forgot us. now he has this new promotion. W.O.W., the Women Of Wrestling. i see all these unathletic, pathetic women, trying to pretend that they are wrestlers. they are living off GLOW's success!! that's why i am here. i want everyone to know that..." Hollywood tried to finish.

Mclane had gotten up and entered the ring with a microphone in his hand. "Wait just a minute Hollywood!!! wait one cotton pickin minute!! i didnt forget the GLOW girls. you women were a success. i ran into some dealings and i had to sell the hottest thing in sports entertainment at that time. i always aprreciated your talents Hollywood. but why here? why now?"

Hollywood gripped her microphone tighter. "You just dont get it do you? dont you realize that myself and my posse had to fight, claw, and scratch our way to success, despite the fact that you promoters are stealing from us. i am here Mclane to teach the 'Women of Wrestling' their proper place. i am going to tease, tickle and humiliate them. they will be submissive to the T.W.O.'s wishes..."

"T.W.O.?? what the hell is that?" Mclane said smirking. "Tired Women Organization?"

"No you dwarf. it stands for Tickling World Order. that's right Mclane, we are going to use their greatest theme against ALL of them. by the way, i am sure you want to know who the others are..."

Mclane was getting nervous. his promotion was under attack and there was nothing he could do about it. but he was quite interested in who was in this stable. the four women holding Jade each stood up. they each had hoods on, and each wore a TWO shirt. Jade was so exhausted from the tickling, she just laid there, just relieved they werent tickling her anymore. Hollywood went down the line and introduced each one.

"Introducing from DT wrestling, here is Franchesca Le!!!" Hollywood announced. Franchesca took off her hood, and her beautiful face was shown. she shook her head and her brown hair flowed freely. she had a smirk.

"she wasnt a GLOW girl!!" Mclane said.

"Will you shut up?!! next we have Gorgeous George from the WCW!!!!"

Gorgeous George took off her hood and her blond hair spilled out. George was a very beautiful woman. the men in the crowd went nuts. even Mclane smiled at her striking beauty. Hollywood continued.

"Next up, we have Daffney, formerly of the ECW!!"

Daffney took of her hood, showing her face. she was in her goth-style make-up and bit towards McLane. now Mclane was getting worried. the three women introduced were all big name women. how big was this group?

"Finally Mcweasel. a blast from the past. she was a member of GLOW and trust me, she hates you. anybody remember Col. Ninotchka??"

Col. Ninothcka removed her hood, and Mclane's mouth hit the floor. Col. Ninothcka was one of the toughest women in GLOW. she was a true athlete, and she was still quite a beautiful woman. her Brigitte Neilson haircut gave her that tough "commie" look and she was ready for business. Mclane waved nervously.

"H-Hollywood....impressive group, but if you think that you are going to come into WOW and dominate my women, you have another thing coming!! i ought to have....."

Hollywood interrupted him. "Davey, i am not finished. this is just four of my FIVE members that i have. time to introduce my enforcer!! Enforcer? COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!"

the music hit, and the crowd was in complete shock. Mclane's eyes bugged out and his jaw hit the ground. coming down the aisle was the NINTH wonder of the world, CHYNA!!!!!! dressed in her black leather pants, black boots and a TWO shirt, Chyna made her way to the ring and stood in Mclane's face.

"Are you surprised? WOW is now officially under attack!!!!" Hollywood laughed.

David Mclane backed out of the ring. he faced the TWO one more time, then ran as fast as he could to the back. he knew his promotion was in trouble. Hollywood and the rest of the TWO began to laugh. Hollywood grabbed a microphone. "Okay girls, let's teach Jade here how we tickle TWO style!!! STRIP HER!!!!!"

as Hollywood and Chyna stood there smiling, the others stripped Jade of her wrestling attire. Jade was left with her bra and thong bikini bottoms left. Jade began to panic. she was laid flat on her back and held down. her arms were held together by Col. Ninotchka, and her ankles held together by Daffney. Gorgeous George began to stroke her nails across the vulnerable, smooth, hairless armpits and Jade broke out in hysterical laughter. the nails were barely grazing the skin, but it was effective enough to send shivers down Jade and make her cackle loudly. her eyes clenched shut and she laughed. and laughed, and laughed and laughed. then Franchesca Le began to skitter her nails across Jade's taut belly. Jade's laughter hit another octave. but she really lost it when she felt Franchesca's toungue swirl in her belly button. Jade was going wild. Franchesca's tongue continued to tickle Jade's bellybutton, while her fingers kneaded Jade's exposed ribcage. Jade then went into silent laughter. Chyna then motioned to the others to flip Jade onto her stomach. they easily flipped over a completely exhausted Jade. again, her arms were held down, but this time Georgeous George held her wrists, and Franchesca held her ankles. Col. Ninothcka then began to drag her fingernail along Jade's spine which sent the poor asian woman into hysterics. Ninothcka's fingers would drag along the spine, then they would move over to her sides. Jade thought she couldnt laugh any harder, but she did. Hollywood, still with microphone in hand laid in front of Jade's face. through her tears, Jade saw a smiling Hollywood.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh poor Jade!!! are we ticklish? are we a ticklish little girl? tell me Jade, how do you feel?"

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" was all Jade could muster.

"I feel the same way when i think about how you women wrestle. tell me Jade, is Mclane a STUD???" Hollywood taunted. at this point, Daffney ran her fingers on the back of Jade's thighs, sending Jade into maniacal laughter!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOHHH MMYYYYY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

"I know, when someone told me he was, i had the same reaction!!" Hollywood teased. "Now Jade, do you want the tickling to stop?"

"YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! YYYEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

"fine, it will stop. but when it does, i want you to kiss my boot!!"

Jade nodded her head "yes". anything to stop this infernal tickling. Daffney got a few more tickles on Jade's ass, then the tickling stopped. Hollywood stood across the ring in a corner. "Crawl to me Jade, like the dog your are!!!"

Jade, looked up through her tear soaked eyes. Hollywood wanted her to crawl like a dog. it was humiliating, but when she saw the Chyna wiggling her fingers, she knew she better obey. she crawled over to where Hollywood stood and bowed her head. her lips kissed Hollywood's boot. Hollywood still wasnt pleased.

"Lick my boot!!!! lick it, or suffer Jade. c'mon now, i dont have all day. lick it like the dog you are!!"

Jade began to cry. but she knew she better obey. she licked the top of Hollywood's boot. how humiliating!!!! Hollywood laughed loudly.

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. good girl!!!!!" Hollywood said while patting Jade's head. "okay girls, let's finish this up. GRAB HER!!!"

Chyna grabbed Jade's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. holding the ankles tightly, while the others held Jade down on the mat. Jade's soles were facing the ceiling, and Hollywood kneeled by them. she had a ball point pen. she then began to drag the ball point pen, black ink to be exact, across the soft, tender, ticklish soles. Jade roared in laughter. she tried wiggling her feet away, but Chyna had a firm grip. Hollywood began to write the letters T...W...O large enough that it took both of Jade's soles. she did it slowly and cruelly. Jade passed out when Hollywood finished. she laid there motionless, completely exhausted. the cameras had a closeup on Jade's soles with the letters TWO scribbled on them. Hollywood and the members of the TWO stood in the ring, arms raised in victory. the invasion has now begun............

how was that? sorry about the long story part in the beginning, but i have to establish the story. i hope you guys enjoy the story as much as the tickling. again, any suggestions would be helpful. this is just the beginning. by the way, you can view Hollywood at www.webkitten.com man, is she beautiful or what? i emailed her last summer and asked if she was ticklish and if she ever used tickling in a match. she said YES to both questions. she is a wonderful person. what do you think of the other members???? stay tuned for part 3!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back