• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 3) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fellas, here is the next exciting episode. i'm glad you guys have enjoyed the series so far, and it is only beginning!!! i plan to expand the TWO group by 2 more characters, so i need your input on who you would like to see. enjoy this next chapter. the WOW characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com

David Mclane sat in his office scrambling through papers. the owner of W.O.W. was very nervous. a rogue wrestling group invaded his promotion and threatened to humiliate his athletes. "That damn Hollywood!!! why did she have to come back to haunt me? i have to do something about this before it gets out of hand. but what?"

at that moment, Hollywood and the tWo entered his office. Mclane looked up with a grin. he wasnt going to show them he was scared out of his mind. Hollywood sat down in a chair at his desk and crossed her lovely, long firm legs. Chyna sat in the chair next to her and the others, Gorgeous George, Franchesca Le, Daffney, and Col. Ninotchka stood behind them. all had a silly smile on their faces.

"Hello Mctwerp!! how's life? how's Jade?" Hollywood asked.

"Look Hollywood, i didnt like what you did to poor Jade. she was helpless and you took advantage of her. i will not condone...."

"Shut up Mclane!! what we did to Jade was only the beginning. we are here to embarrass and humiliate each and EVERY one of your WOW girls." Hollywood interrupted.

"You think so huh?" Mclane leaned back in his chair putting his hands together like Mr. Burns of the Simpsons. "Well, let's see how you women do when you are in a match. sure, jumping someone from behind is one thing, let's see what you do face to face."

Hollywood looked at her cohorts and they all laughed out loud. "Okay Mclane, we'll play it your way. who is it going to be?"

Mclane was getting flustered, but he had to compose himself. "Well tonight, i am going to see what you're made of. tonight, Ninotchka and Gorgeous George will take on the Beach Patrol in tag team action. then in singles competition, i have a special request. Franchesca Le, you will face Jade's tag team partner Lotus. she wasnt too happy with what you women did to her partner. so how do you like that?"

Hollywood again looked at her group and again they all bursted in laughter. "Really Mclane, do you honestly believe Lotus and the Beach Patrol will stop the tWo? you're more stupid than even i thought. fine, we'll play for now. c'mon ladies." Hollywood and the girls got up and walked out of the office laughing. they slammed the door shut and Mclane was already wiping the sweat from his forehead.

PATTI PIZZAZZ vs HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE

Patti Pizzazz came to the ring all dressed up in her pink cheerleading outfit. she did a few kicks and twirls and was beaming with confidence. then Hammerin Heather Steele made her way to the ring. dressed in her "Tool Time" outfit, Heather entered the ring also full of confidence. she knew she had to win tonight to get her career pointed in the right direction. the bell rang and the two locked up. Patti managed to put Heather in a headlock and wrenched it tightly. Heather was in pain. she then managed to lift Patti up and executed a suplex on her. Patti hit the mat hard. Heather dropped an elbow and went for the pin. Patti kicked out after 1. Heather continued her assualt. she chopped Patti a few times, then flung her across the ropes and executed a back body drop. Patti went flying in the air and hit the mat in a thud. she was writhing in pain. Heather motioned to the crowd. she grabbed Patti's ankle and did a step over toe hold. Patti cried out in pain again. Heather decided to tease Patti, she began to pluck loose the shoestrings of Patti's pink sneaker. Patti's eyes bulged. she didnt want her feet to be tickled. she raked her fingers in Heather's eyes and Heather released the hold. Patti then went on the offensive. she threw a stunned Heather against the ropes and hit a well performed flying clothesline. Patti retied her sneaker and place a few shots in Heather's stomach. picking up Heather by the hair, she then slammed her to the canvas. Patti did a few cheerleader kicks then went to the top rope. she stood on top of the ropes and was ready to deliver a flying elbow. while Patti was climbing the ropes Ice Cold and Poison rang to ringside. Poison distracted the ref and when Patti made it to the top of the ropes and was ready to jump, Ice Cold slipped her ankle of the rop, causing Patti to land on the top turnbuckle, her legs splitting the turnbuckle. she howled in pain and fell off the top rope. Heather, who managed to recover then rolled over on top of Patti. 1...2....3!!!! the bell rung. Heather Steele won the match. when Heather had her hand raised, Ice Cold and Poison entered the ring. they dropkicked Heather out of the ring and set their sights on Patti.

Poison threw some handcuffs to Ice Cold who then managed to handcuff Patti's wrists to the bottom rope. Patti was lying on her stomach and Ice Cold straddled her back. she put her head towards Patti's head.

"Helloooooo Patti!!! i want you to send a message to your buddy Lana Star. this war isnt over yet!!!! now Patti, remember what i did to you before? well, i'm going to give you a little taste. coochie cooochie coo!!" Ice Cold then began to run her fingers along the sides of Patti Pizzazz. Patti began to writhe and giggle. Ice Cold continued the torture by digging her fingers into the exposed armpits of Patti. Patti went ballistic.

"NOOOO NOOO DONT DO THIS TO ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT TICKLE ME!!!"

Ice Cold continued. her fingers were dancing across Patti's armpits, then her back and her sides. she looked at Poison. "Get her feet!!"

Poison sat down by Patti's kicking legs and managed to trap the ankles between her legs. plucking at the shoestrings, she unlaced Patti's sneakers and pulled them off. the pink sweatsocks were rolled off and Patti's tender pinkish soles were exposed. Poison wasted no time running her fingers across the tender ticklish flesh. Patti screamed. Poison managed to slip her fingers between Patti's toes and Patti erupted into giggles. a few more minutes of this and Ice Cold and Poison stopped. Patti laid there exhausted. Ice Cold gave one more zap to her soles and they left. the war with Lana Star was far from over.

LOTUS vs FRANCESCA LE

Lotus was in the back about to be interviewed by Julie Day. Lotus had a determined look on her face. she was ready for combat.

"Lotus, tonight you challenged a member of the tWo. why the special challenge?" Julie asked.

Lotus did her best to look upset. down deep, she was nervous as hell. "Well Julie, i know myself and Jade have had our problems winning matches lately, but there is NO reason why she had to be humiliated like that last week. i mean, she was treated like a dog!! no woman should be treated like someone's pet. tonight, i want the tWo to realize that they cant come into WOW and treat us like were lower to them. tonight, i will show Francesca just how tough we WOW women are!!!!"

"Lotus, i have to ask. everyone knows how ticklish you are. what if they exploit that weakness?"

Lotus gulped and her face turned into look of fear. she recovered and put her "mean face" back on. "well... i just have to avoid being tickled dont i?" and with that she walked away.

the tWo music hit (same as the NWO's theme music) and Francesca le (www.missfrancescale.com) made her way down towards the ring. dressed in black, skin tight shorts, a black tWo shirt and black boots, the brown-red head woman entered the ring to a chorus of boos. Francesca Le was a very beautiful accomplished grappler who performed with many video companies. she was determined to make a name for herself and being in the tWo and with Hollywood, stardom was going to come. she paced in the ring waiting for her opponent.

Lotus' music then hit and the Korean beauty made her way to the ring. dressed in her yellow wrestling outfit, complemented with her yellow boots, she had a determined look on her face, but on the inside she was scared. she never challenged anyone before and now she was getting into a ring of an opponent she knew little about. but this was for Jade!!!! she knew she had to avenge her friend's humiliation. as soon as she entered the ring, she was attacked by Francesca. she tore into Lotus like a wolf to a rabbit. chop after chop, punch after puch, Francesca was relentless. Lotus hit the canvas in pain. she tried crawling away, but Francesca grabbed her ankles and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. there, she put Lotus in a cross face crippler and pulled HARD. Lotus' legs were kicking and she was in pain. Francesca let go of the hold. she didnt want to end the match now. she wanted to punish Lotus. picking up Lotus by the hair, she then suplexed the Korena beauty to the mat. Lotus held her back writhed in pain. Francesca straddled her and began slapping Lotus.

"so, you want to challenge the tWo??!! (slap) well, here i am (slap) dont (slap) you (slap) ever (slap) EVER (slap) open your (slap) mouth (slap) AGAIN (slap, slap)" Francesca yelled. then she got up and picked Lotus up by her hair again. she then tossed Lotus in the corner and Lotus dropped to the canvas sitting upright against the turnbuckles. Francesca then charged and wanted to execute a "bronco buster".

Lotus moved out of the way and Francesca hit the turnbuckles hard. she cried out in pain. Lotus, her face still stinging from the slaps, stood up and went after Francesca. she pulled her up by the hair and put her into the corner of the ring. Lotus began to chop Francesca. the crowd was going "WOOOOOOOO" and Lotus began to get some momentum. she flung Francesca over to the opposite corner and Lotus followed up with a splash in the corner. Franseca walked out of the corner groggily, then crashed to the mat. Lotus cheered herself. she was going to do it. she wanted to do something spectacular. she went to the top rope. she had no real idea, she just wanted to go out with something. she climbed to the top rope and leaped, trying to execute a splash. Francesca rolled out of the way and Lotus hit the mat with a thud. Lotus was nearly unconscious. Francesca stood up and looked pissed. she picked Lotus up by her hair, then she executed an "X-factor" (a la X-pac). Lotus was down for the count. then Francesca stood up again and looked at Lotus' prone, vulnerable body. she looked at the crowd and pointed at her tWo shirt. it was playtime!! she picked up Lotus again, but this time Francesca dropped to one knee and put Lotus over her knee. she rubbed her hands together. she raised the skirt part of Lotus, exposing her rear end, clad in a bikini bottom. she then began to spank Lotus!! Lotus hollered in pain. Francesca continued the spanking and Lotus's rear end was warm. she then dropped Lotus back onto the mat. rolling over Lotus to her back, Francesca then straddled Lotus and began to run her fingers very lightly across Lotus' exposed stomach. Lotus began to snicker. Francesca then began to tickle the belly harder, then tickling Lotus' ribs. Lotus began to buck and cry out in laughter. she couldnt get Francesca off of her, and she couldnt get away from those tickling fingers.

"Is the little girl ticklish?" Francesca taunted. she then poked Lotus' bellybutton and Lotus roared in torturous laughter. Franscesca lowered her body down Lotus' body, then managed to put her face down and began to rub her tongue on Lotus' belly. Lotus kept cackling. Francesca then put her tongue into Lotus' navel and swirled it around. Lotus lost it. her eyes bugged out, her hair was all over the place, her body was getting sweaty and she was running out of air. the tongue tickling finally stopped and Lotus fell towards the mat again. Franscesca then turned Lotus over onto her belly and began to tickle the stinging rear end of Lotus. Lotus renewed her laughter and her legs were flailing all over the place. Francesca then moved her fingers down from the rear end, down the thighs, the back of the knee caps then finally at the top of the boots. grabbing an ankle, Francesca brought it towards her chest and began to unlace the boot. after seductively untying the boot, she pulled it off, revealing Lotus' white sweatsock. she saw how the toes were wiggling inside the cotton sock and she couldnt wait to see her prize!! she began to peel of the sweatsock and she could hear Lotus murmer.

"please....noooooo......dont to this..not my feet..please dont tickle my feet....."

the sock came off revealing Lotus' creamy white sole with long delicate toes. Francesca knew this Asian woman took care of her feet and could tell by just looking at them they were extremely soft. she then began to drag her finger across the soft ball of the foot and Lotus' foot reacted violently, but Francesca had a firm grip. her finger traced all across the ticklish foot and Lotus was screaming. her feet were devastatingly ticklish.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA snort snort HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOHHHHHHH STTTTTTTOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP"

Francesca continued her torture. her fingers then stroked the undersides of the delicate toes and Lotus exploded. her hand was banging into the mat, she wanted no more. the bell rung and Francesca got up looking disgusted. she wanted to punish her more. her arm was raised in victory, then the musis hit. but, the rest of the tWo came out to ringside. they entered the ring and high-fived Francesca. Hollywood motioned for the microphone.

"tsk tsk tsk!!! Lotus you dumb bitch!!!! did you really think you could stand up to us. since you wanted to challenge us, we are going to make an example out of you. girls, STRIP HER!!!!"

the other member began to tear of Lotus' wrestling attire, leaving her in just her bra and panties. with Lotus on her stomach, and George holding her wrists and Daffney holding her bare ankles, Chyna then began to scratch her nails across Lotus' back. Lotus began to giggle again and Francesa went back to tickling Lotus' rear end. Lotus began to cry. she knew she was about to be tickled, teased, and humiliated. she felt the tickling fingers on her rear end, her back and felt fingers dancing across her ticklish soles. minutes went by, then she saw Hollywood crouching by her head.

"oh Lotus....do you want us to stop?" Hollywood asked. she placed the microphone into Lotus' face.

"YYYYESSSSSSSSSS!!! YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

"well...you have to do some tricks. will you kiss my boot?"

"NNNOOOOOOOO GO TO HELL!!!!!"

"very well then, keep tickling her!!!" Hollywood commanded.

the tWo continued their torture. the especially began to concentrate on Lotus' feet. they attacked the toes, the arches then heels, everywhere. fingers dug into her bare sides. the tickling was more harsh. Lotus screamed.

"OKAYYYYY OKAY!!!!! STOP TICKLING ME HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!!"

Hollywood grinned. she stood up and walked over to a corner. the rst of the tWo stopped tickling and Lotus stood up.

"No No No. CRAWL TO ME!!!!"

Lotus began to cry. she got down on all fours and "walked" over to Hollywood. when she was crawling, she felt hands slapping her rear end. she made it over to Hollywood and began to kiss Hollywood's black boot. Hollywood chuckled.

"Now, let's hear you bark like a dog. bark for me..."

Lotus shook her head no. Hollywood motioned for the girls and they dragged Lotus back towards the ring. they began to tickle her feet and body again. Lotus screamed. again she nodded her head. Hollywood put the microphone towards Lotus' mouth.

"arf! arf!" Lotus barked.

Hollywood and the girls laughed. "Now bark like a mean dog!!!"

"WOOF WOOF GRRR GRRR WOOF WOOF!!!" Lotus barked and then began to cry.

Hollywood patted her head like a dog and laughed. "good little doggie. now you will come with us..." she nodded towards Chyna.

Chyna then put a leash around Lotus' neck and forced Lotus to crawl back towards the backstage area like a dog. every once in a while, a member would tickle Lotus' back of her exposed soles. the music continued to blare and the they made it back to the backstage with their new "pet"........

how was this one fellas? this is just the beginning of the TWO's tactics. i have a lot more in store!!!! feedback always encouraged.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back