• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 6) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
at last the next episode. sorry fellas for the delay, but here it is. the story is moving along and i appreciate all of the fans who have been enjoying this series. Knightshade, again, i like your idea. if anyone else have any ideas, feel free to share. please enjoy this chapter. again, you can find the characters of W.O.W. (except a few) at www.wowe.com and you can find Hollywood at www.webkitten.com

"What is going on?!!!" Lana yelled.

"What's wrong Lana?" Patti asked.

"I am supposed to be the #1 contender for Terri Gold and now this Hollywood chick expects to get a title match? like that will ever happen. she just has to wait her turn."

"But Lana, Hollywood is a very tough woman. almost as tough as you."

"Please. if i were Hollywood, the LAST person i would want to mess with is Lana Star. c'mon, let's go see Mclane." with that Lana walked off with her personal assistant.

David Mclane stood in the ring holding a microphone. "Ladies and gentleman!!!!! right now, i have a special interview with a very special lady. here she is....the Women of Wrestling champion!! TERRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!"

Terri Gold's music hit and the champion made her way down the ramp towards the ring. dressed in regular street clothes, she waved and smiled to the capacity crowd. with her title belt draped across her shoulder, she entered the ring. she waved to the crowd one more time, then stood next to McLane.

"Terri, thank you for taking the time to speak to me." Mclane smiled.

"No problem David. it is always a privilige to speak in front of the many beautiful fans we have." Terri said with a smile. the crowd reacted by chanting her name. she smiled and waved, acknowledging their appreciation.

"But Terri, being the champion of WOW has got to be tough. you take on all the tough challengers, but yet you still are the champ. how do you do it?"

"Well, it is a lot of hard work, because the competition is tremendous here. but i also count on the support of the fans. without them, i wouldnt be standing her today as the Women of Wrestling World champion!!" Terri beamed. once again the crowd responded.

"Well champ, looks like the road is getting tougher. every single woman is gunning for that title you hold, and it looks like you may have trouble. you still have Riot to deal with. Lana Star has been constantly harrassing me about the title, and now...." Mclane was interrupted by Terri.

"Sorry David. i didnt want to interrupt you but i have a few choice words for Riot." she looked at the camera. "Riot, i am warning you. leave Julie Day alone. she has done nothing to you that you didnt deserve. free her. you want your match, FINE, you can have your match. but let Julie Day go!!! and if you hurt her i'll....." Terri was interrupted. the music of the NWO hit and the crowd went nuts. Terri looked towards the top of the ramp and she saw the tWo standing there in full force. Hollywood, Chyna, Daffney, Col. Ninothcka, Gorgeous George and Francesca Le made their way down the ramp and the all entered the ring. standing as a group, they faced Terri Gold and Mclane was in the middle.

"Whoa!!! wait a second Hollywood!!! what are you doing here?! cant you see i am doing an interview with the champ?!!" Mclane yelled.

Hollywood held her own microphone and laughed at Mclane. "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. you little DWEEB!!! i can do as i please. i dont listen to you. if i want to enter the ring, i will enter the ring. i am here to talk to the 'champ'." Hollywood said moving her fingers signifying quotation marks on the word "champ". "Listen hereTerri Gold. if you didnt know who i was, you will now. i am Hollywood, the NEXT W.O.W. champion." she crooned.

Terri Gold smiled. "Please to meet you. but if you will excuse me, i was talking to Mclane. maybe we can chat at another time."

"Oh no champ. we'll talk now. see, you have something that i want. the world title. it just doesnt look good on you, but it will look so sexy on me. why dont you give me a title shot?"

"you? give you a title shot? you havent even wrestled one match and you want a title match? i dont think so!! wait your turn like...." again Terri was interrupted. Lana Star's music hit and the blonde bombshell made her way to the ring along with Patti Pizzazz. she did not look pleased.

"Uh, Mctwerp? why is this conversation even taking place? i AM the #1 contender, not Hollysleeze here." Lana said obviously pissed off.

"Who the hell are you? this is my time you bleached blond hooker!!" Hollywood screamed at Lana.

Lana took exception. "Oh, i remember you. you were that little slut that used to get abused by Matilda the Hun and Mt. Fiji."

the two then stood eye to eye. Mclane got flustered. all hell was about to break loose and he was in the middle of it.

"ladies, ladies, ladies. looks like we have a dilema. Hollywood, you want a title match. Lana you want one. so, why not have a #1 contender's match. tonight, it will be Lana Star vs Hollywood with the winner being the undisputed #1 contender. how about it?" Mclane offered.

Hollywood and Lana stared at each other. Lana grabbed the microphone. "that is fine by me. Hollyfake, you will go down to me. you are going to learn why i am the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of this show. see you later!!" Lana then exited the ring.

Hollywood smirked at Lana. that blond woman would pay dearly. Mclane also left the ring, which left tWo and Terri Gold in the ring. Hollywood spoke to the champ. "After i am done with her, you will feel my wrath. in fact, i think you need to sample what i will do to you LATER!!! GET HER!!!"

the rest of the tWo members attacked Terri Gold. soon, the champ was lying on the mat being stomped by the members of tWo. Chyna stood over her wounded body, picked her up the body slammed her into the canvas. grabbing her ankles, Chyna dragged Terri to a corner of the ring. she was hoisted up and her wrists were handcuffed to the ropes in the corner. her upperbody was exposed. she opened her eyes and saw Hollywood standing in front of her. then she felt Hollywood's fingers race across her stomach, causing her to shriek.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DONT DO THAT!!!! DONT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" Terri laughed as Hollywood's fingers massaged her ribs. then the other members of tWo poked and tickled the champ as well. Daffney plunged her fingers in the vulnerable underarms of Terri. Terri's head shook back and forth. Hollywood stepped away, allowing the other members to have their way with Terri. her belly was tickled and her sides were tortured as well. but Terri turned white as a ghost when she heard Hollywood's next set of words.

"Get her feet!!!"

Terri's body turned rigid. she felt Gorgeous George and Ninothcka each grabbed a leg and tucked her ankle underneath their arms, headlocking her ankles. Francesca and Daffney unzipped and pulled off her boots, and peeled away her socks. Terri was frozen. she clenched and wiggled her toes in anticipation. Hollywood casually strode up to the exposed soles and admired their softness. she knew these feet were hyper tickish and she was going to send a very stern warning to the champ that she knew of her weakness. Hollywood's nails dragged from the base of the toes, down the ball of the foot, scratching the sensitive arch and off the heel of both feet. Terri screamed.

"NNOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NOT THE FEEEEEETTT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

Hollywood continued her torture. her fingers drew lazy figure 8's across the arches and Terri was beside her self. her head shook violently and her toes wiggled like crazy. Chyna stepped in and held her toes back, forcing the soles to be very taut. Hollywood spider walked her fingers up and down the soft pink soles, tickling every square inch. Hollywood enjoyed listening to Terri's screams. she especially loved the way Terri screamed when the base of her toes were tickled. she could see the toes trying to close, but Chyna held them open. Hollywood playfully tickled the crevices of the tortured digits, eliciting more hysterical laughter from Terri. meanwhile Daffney resumed tickling Terri's belly. Terri was in hell. now another part of her body was being tickled. she laughed and laughed and laughed. she felt herself go weak. just when she was about to pass out, the tickling stopped. she felt her legs drop back to the mat. the torment had stopped. Terri was gasping for air. Hollywood moved close to her head and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"See you later my sweet, sweet Terri." Hollywood whispered into Terri's ear. the music hit and the tWo left. Terri Gold was still hanging by the handcuffs and was completely exhausted. she knew she was in big trouble.

in the back, the tWo was walking and laughing over their latest assault. Bronco Billie then approached them. the group stopped and looked at her.

"Can we help you?" Hollywood asked.

"Yes you can. i dont appreciate the way you women have been attacking us and tickling us. we have a lot of pride here and i just cant sit idly by watching you turn us into your tickle slaves."

the group laughed in harmony. "Another one? look Billie. i like you. i really do. you're really cute all dressed up in your cowgirl outfit. but i will let you go. run off and milk some cows or something. this place is full of them." Hollywood told her.

Billie didnt back off. "Look, i really dont want trouble with you. but what you did to Lotus, Jade, the Beach Patrol, Terri Gold and my best friend Beckie, was wrong. i cant let you get away with it." Billie said with a hint of nervousness.

"awwwww!!! Billie is trying to be tough. okay tough girl. why dont you try to stop us. why dont you and let's say Francesca have a match? if you win, i promise we wont tickle anyone anymore. but if you lose........you must become our pet. you will join Lotus and Jade and become our little tickle slave. deal?" Hollywood offered as she ran her index finger across Billie's cheek.

Billie knew she was trapped. "Sure....let's do it." Billie was scared now. a lot was at risk, but she had to take the chance.

BRONCO BILLIE vs FRANCESCA LE (tWo)

the NWO music hit and Francesca Le made her way down to ringside. dressed in spandex shorts, black boots and a tWo bikini top, she strutted to the ring. she entered and awaited her opponent. this was going to be fun.

Bronco Billie's music hit and everyone's favorite cowgirl made her way to ringside. dressed in her blue cowgirl outfit, with white cowgirl wrestling boots, Billie entered the ring. she was very nervous. she knew what was at stake. she looked at her opponent and Francesca had a look of confidence in her eyes. Billie gulped, then the match started. Francesca quickly put Billie in a headlock and wrenched hard. she walked around the ring, laughing and squeezing Billie's head. she released the hold, then planted a knee in Billie's gut causing her to hunch over. Francesca dropped to a knee and then bent Billie over her knee. with a quick swat on Billie's rear end, she pushed Billie onto the canvas. she kicked Billie in the midsection. Francesca laughed. this was too easy. she turned her back on Billie and that's when Billie struck. she german suplexed Francesca to the mat, stunning the beauty. Billie then dropped a few elbows on Frnacesca. Billie went for the cover, but Francesca kicked out on the 2 count. Billie picked her up by the hair and the flung her across the ropes, where Billie then executed a dropkick, knocking Francesca back to the mat. Billie then began to stomp on Francesca midsection. when she attempted the third stomp, Francesca caught her foot in the air and held it up. she managed to stand up, and was still clutching Billie's ankle. Billie was hopping on one leg, then she used her other leg and managed to kick Francesca on the back of the head. Francesca fell to the mat in a heap. Billie was excited. she looked down at Francesca and thought of an idea. she straddled Francesca's back. she grabbed a handful of her hair and then proceeded to bang Francesca's head into the mat 5 times. then she lightly began to run her fingers into the armpits of Francesca. Francesca's body began to twitch a little. then it began to quiver more as Billie tickled harder. soon, Francesca was howling with laughter.

"Let's see how you like it!!!" Billie yelled while tickling with vigor.

Francesca's body was squirming underneath Billie's body. her legs began to kick and her hair was a complete mess. it was a long time since anyone tickled her and she was quite sensitive. the ref began to ask her if she wanted to quit and she shook her head "no". Billie continued to tickle her. Francesca felt Billie's fingers lightly dance on the small of the back and Francesca yelped.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!!!"

Billie continued her assault. she then grabbed Francesca's hair and once again bashed Francesca's head into the mat. Billie then turned her body around so now she was facing Francesca's feet. she was dying to tickle those feet!!! grabbing an ankle, she pulled it to her chest and began to unlace the boot. after she finished unlacing it, she pulled the boot off and stared at the black socked foot of Francesca. she ran a finger up the socked sole and loved the reaction. the foot began to jerk and wiggled. Billie knew these feet must be very ticklish. she peeled the sock off revealing Francesca's smooth pink ticklish soles. Billie then began to dance her fingers into the tender arch and Francesca lost it.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE NOT THE FEEEEEEEEETTTTTT NOT THE FFFFEEEEEEETTTT!!"

Billie went for the toes. she played this little piggie with each toe and Francesca was laughing hard. Billie took her sweet time finding each and every tickle spot she could find on this delicate foot. then at the top of the ramp, a figure raced towards the ring. it was Daffney!! she climbed on top of the ring apron and the referee went over to her yelling. Francesca was tapping the mat, but the ref was too busy admonishing Daffney. Billie saw this and got up off of Francesca and walked over to Daffney. Billie yelled at Daffney, who then slapped Billie. the ref yelled at Daffney some more, and as his back was turned, Francesca managed to kicked a stunned Billie in the gut and applied a DDT. the ref turned around and went for the count. 1....2...KICKOUT. Billie had kicked out, but she was groggy. Francesca didnt want to waste anymore time. using her own removed bootstring, she tied Billie's wrists behind her back. with Billie laying on her stomach, Francesca trapped Billie's shins between her thighs. she quickly pulled of Billie's boots and rolled the socks off. the ref was still busy with Daffney. Francesca then started racing her fingers up and down the soles of Billie's ticklish feet. Bilie immediately roared in laughter. the referee turned around and asked Billie if she wanted to quit. Billie screamed no. Francesca slowly traced her finger along the tender pink ticklish flesh, and when she hit the arch, Billie's screamed raised another octane. she was shaking her head no. she knew she couldnt give up. she knew what was on the line. then Francesca went for her toes. again, Billie screamed and cried.

"PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE..........HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..PLEASE!!!!" Billie screamed.

Francesca was getting bored. Billie wouldnt quit. then she released one of Billie's ankles and raised the foot up to her mouth and leaving the other one trapped between her thighs. Francesca then began to suck Billie's toes causing Billie to scream.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY TOES!! NOT MY TOES!!!!!"

Francesca continued to suck the ticklish digits. her tongue swirled around the big toe like a lolli-pop. she smacked on the toe and though she was licking a lolli-pop. Billie couldnt take this. she felt Francesca's warm moist mouth suck her delicate toes. she was getting weaker. her head collapsed to the mat in laughter.

once again a figure raced to ringside. it was Beckie!!!! she immediately hit Daffney from behind and got into the ring. Francesca took Billie's big toe out of her mouth and stared at Beckie. Beckie was yelling at Francesca and Francesca stood up. Daffney entered the ring and Beckie attacked them both. Beckie got the upperhand by hitting the both, one after the other. she clotheslined Daffney out of the ring, then she clotheslined Francesca as well. the bell rung. Billie began to recover. the announcement was made.

"Ladies and gentlemen. due to outside interference, the referee has disqualified BOTH women. this match is ruled a NO CONTEST."

Francesca was hot!!!!! her and Daffney pointed and screamed obscenities towards Billie and Beckie. Beckie motioned for them to enter the ring. the tWo member walked up the ramp still yelling and cursing. Beckie attended her friend. Billie hugged Beckie. she didnt win, but she didnt lose. she was oh so close to becoming a tickle slave. Beckie looked at her exhausted friend and smiled. they knew that the tWo was perhaps not so invincible after all.

how was that? i have much more planned. the next chapter should be a good one. again, if nayone has any ideas, please feel free to give them. feedback is always welcomed.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back