• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 8) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
alright W.O.W. fans, here is the next exciting episode. thanks for all the feedbacks. i love hearing your ideas, and chances are, you give them to me, i'll put them in sometime. i want to thank all of you for your support. if it wasnt for that support, i might have stopped a while back. but let's keep the series going, and enjoy this next chapter. all W.O.W. characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood at www.webkitten.com

Ice Cold sat back in her lockerroom watching a t.v. monitor and having a huge smile on her face. in her hand was a remote control, and she was clearly enjoying herself.

"How much is that doggy in the window?" the tape sang.

"arf arf!!" the tape continued.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! this is SO GOOD!!!" Ice Cold said aloud to herself. she continued to play the tape.

"How much is that doggy is for sale?" the tape continued singing.

"arf arf!!" the voice responded.

Ice Cold rewound that part of the tape over and over. she was watching what happened in the match between Hollywood and Lana Star. Lana Star was publicly tickled and humiliated, along with her personal assistant Patti Pizzazz. Ice Cold laughed at her plight. "Lana FINALLY got what she deserves!!! damn Hollywood, you are just SO EVIL!!!!!! but i LOVE IT!!" Ice Cold then stopped the tape and left her lockerroom.

"Hey Hollywood, that was a beautiful thing we did last week. i dont think that blond airhead will ever be the same again!!" Francesca Le laughed.

Hollywood sat in a chair, legs and feet propped up on a table. "You know, that had to be one of our greatest moments since we came here. making Lana Star, the 'executive producer' of WOW, bark like a pink poodle was classic!!! NOTHING or NOBODY can stop us now!!!" she responded.

"But there is a little business we have to take care off. seems like certain women are trying to fight back. we need to really teach them a lesson." Chyna announced.

the rest of the group nodded in unison. "Well, girls, i think it's time we flexed our muscle a bit. i think it is time, Beckie the hog and Bronco Silly learn not to mess with the tWo. tonight, Ninothcka and Daffney, take them out. teach those silly peasants what it is like to tickle someone into complete jello." Hollywood commanded.

"What about me?" Mystery asked.

"You, oh mysterious one, can have Hammerin Heather Steele. she looks like she needs a good tickling." Hollywood responded.

Mystery nodded her head. she couldnt wait to get back at her former "comrades".

HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE vs MYSTERY (tWo)

the music blared, and Hammerin Heather Steele made her way to the ring. dressed in her "Tool time" type outfit, she made her way to the ring. waving for the crowd, Heather was ready. she was disgusted on how Mystery would turn her back on WOW, and Heather was ready to teach her a lesson.

the NWO music blared, and white smoke appeared at the top of the ramp. out of the smoke, a hooded woman appeared, dressed in a black tWo one piece looking bathing suit, with black boots and a black cape. Mystery walked down the aisle to a chorus of boos. she didnt care. these fans didnt care for her anyway. like Mclane and the rest, they ignored her too. tonight, she was going to show she was a force to be reckoned with.

Mystery entered the ring, and immediately Heather attacked her. throwing a few punches, Heather rocked Mystery, then threw her across the ropes and followed up with a back body drop. Mystery went sailing into the air and crashed hard on her back. Heather followed up with an elbow. Mystery was writhing in pain. Heather ripped off the cape Mystery was wearing and used it to choke the hooded woman down. the referee got to a 4 count and Heather released her choke hold. she scooped Mystery up and slammed her to the mat again. Heather bounced off the ropes and delivered a leg drop. she went for the cover. 1...2....KICKOUT. Heather tried to pick Mystery up again, but Mystery countered with a punch to the stomach, doubling Heather over. Mystery then delivered a knee lift and Heather crashed to the mat. Mystery walked over and leaned in the corner. Heather had knocked the wind out of her. she needed a chance to recuperate. Heather got up, but Mystery went charging out of the corner and delivered a "clothesline from hell". Heather's head was almost knocked clean off her shoulders!! Mystery then dropped a leg of her own, and went for the cover. 1....2...kickout. Heather kicked out, but very weakly. Mystery then went to work on Heather. she slammed her. she choked her. she chopped her. Mystery was in control. she then set Heather up for a bulldog and then delivered it. Heather was lifeless. Mystery then began to parade around the ring. she looked at her fallen foe and decided it was time to tease and torment Heather. she straddled Heather's back facing her head. she began to lightly drag her fingers along Heather's sides and Heather began to squirm.

"nooooooo...don't...that tickles.." Heather moaned.

Mystery then dug her fingers into Heather's sides and ribs and the 'Tool time' girl roared in laughter. Mystery dug her fingers deeper into Heather sides and Heather cackled wildly. Mystery could hear Heather's legs kick about and slap on the mat. she decided she wanted to see Heather's feet. she lowered her hooded head close by Heather's ear. "now it's time to see those feet of yours!!"

Heather screamed. she didnt want her feet tickled. she tried to fight back. but Mystery then picked her up and slammed her to the mat again. Heather was then rolled onto her stomach and Mystery sat on her butt. she grabbed an ankle and brought it to her chest. she began to unlace the brown boot and managed to get it undone. she pulled the boot off and Heather's thick white cotton sock was left. Mystery then rolled the sock off, revealing Heather's soft, pink, tender bare foot. it was sweaty from being cooped up in the boot, but there was no foul odor. Mystery stared at the sole, noticing how Heather's toes were a little pudgy, and the sole had some plumpness to it, particulary at the ball of the foot. the arch was defined, but not very high, and the skin was so smooth looking. Mystery then dragged her index finger from the base of the big toe, along the ball, into the arch and then off the heel. Heather's foot jerked in reaction, and Mystery knew she had a live one. she then began to scrabble her fingers all across the sole, and Heather roared.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP!!!! SSSSSTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!!"

Mystery kept tickling. she liked how the pudgy toes crunched together. she tried snaking her fingers into the crevices of those toes, but they were clamped shut. Mystery then put the ankle between her thighs, and using her free hand, unclenched the toes and as soon as their soft undersides were exposed, she went to town on them. she liked how soft they felt, and judging by Heather's maniacal cackling, these were a real weak spot. Mystery could see Heather's other leg kicking as she tormented these little toes. still holding the toes back, she ran her fingers up and down the soles, only to come back to the toes and spend more time there. when Mystery stroked the base of the toes, that's when Heather lost it. she began to tap out!! she couldnt take it anymore. the bell rung, but Mystery kept tickling. she wanted to punish Heather. Heather kept tapping and Mystery kept tickling. she went into the soft crevices of the toes and Heather kept laughing. her poor ticklish toes were still being tickled. Heather's head laid on the mat and she resigned herself to the torture.

Lana Star came running down the ramp in her regular dress clothes, a pink top with the word "princess" on it, blue jeans with black boots, and entered the ring. she dropkicked Mystery in the back of the head. Mystery turned around and Lana speared her. Lana sat on top of the hooded one and began to pummel her. the crowd went wild. Lana picked her up, then slammed her into the mat. with a few more kicks, she stared at Mystery. she picked Mystery up and tied her arms into the ropes. Lana then began to plant her boots into the midsection of Mystery. she choked her a few times and then glared again at Mystery. Mystery was already worn out. Lana freed her from the ropes, then slammed her to the mat. Lana got a wicked gleam in her eye. she pointed to Mystery's feet. she sat down next to them and began to unlace the boot. she managed to pull of the boot, exposing Mystery's nylon covered sole.

"Now bitch!!!! let's see how you like it!!!" Lana yelled. then she began to rake her fingers across the nylon covered sole. Mystery bursted into hysterical laughter. she tried to free her ankle, but Lana had a death grip on it. Lana attacked the smooth nyloned sole, gliding her fingers back and forth across the tender skin. Mystery was begging already.

then Ice Cold came running down the ramp and entered the ring. she attacked Lana!!! she grabbed Lana by the hair, then DDT'd Lana into the mat. Ice Cold then laughed. she looked over at exhausted Mystery and then looked back at Lana. Mystery then looked up at Ice Cold and nodded her head. they both grabbed an ankle of Lana and pulled the cowboy boots off. easily peeling off the thin white socks and now Lana's feet were now bare and vulnerable. Ice Cold and Mystery tickled Lana's feet. Ice Cold immediately stroked the soft toes, while Mystery raked her nails up and down the plush sole. Lana screamed. the tickling didnt last long however as Patti Pizzazz entered the ring with a chair. Ice Cold and Mystery bolted out of the ring. Lana, still recovering from her brief tickle torture stared at them coldly. Ice Cold and Mystery made their way up the aisle laughing at Lana Star. the question was, is Ice Cold joining the tWo?

Beckie, Bronco Billie, and Terri Gold just watched what transpired on a monitor. each of them were shaking their heads.

"I cant believe Ice Cold is joining the tWo." Terri said.

"I hope not, we need all the girls we can get. this tWo thing is getting out of control." Billie said with concern.

"Look, it is time we stood up to this. we all know how tough they are. we know how ticklish we are, but we now know how ticklish they are. i say it's time to give them a dose of their own medicine!!" Beckie said with confidence.

"You're right!!! i say it's time we......." Terri Gold was then interrupted.

a figure walked into the room. looking weak, and disheveled, she collapsed on the floor. the three superstars walked over to the woman and looked at her face.

"It's.....It's...It's Julie Day!!!!" Terri cried out.

the NWO music blared and Hollywood, along with Chyna made her way down the aisle. dressed in her black tWo shirt, with her black spandex shorts, black nylons and her long black leather boots, she strutted to the ring. she entered the ring raising her arms in victory. Chyna looked her usual stone-faced self, then she and Hollywood gave each other a high five. the music stopped, and Hollywood had a microphone.

"Listen here DEADBEATS!!!!" Hollywood yelled to the crowd. the crowd booed passionately. "Just when you thought the tWo was a passing fad, much like your clothes.." she pointed to the crowd and paused for more boos. "......you now realized we are here to stay. i am now the #1 contender for the title. that means Terri Gold is MINE!! that means that Hollywood will be the CHAMP!!! that means that i will have my revenge against Mclane!!!! listen here 'champ', when we meet, i will beat you down like the weak bitch you are. i will punish you.. i will hurt you....i will humiliate you. see, EVERYONE knows your weakness. Terri Gold is supposed to be strong, so mighty. but all it takes is a little tickle tickle, to send you into a pile of jello. so Terri Gold, when i'm through with you, you will never forget the name of Hollywood. i am promising, NO, i am GUARANTEEING that i will beat you and take that title. then i will rule W.O.W. you will all be under the control of the tWo!!!!!! it means that me, Hollywood will be in complete and total CONTR---...."

Hollywood was then interrupted by some pyrotechnics going off. Hollywood and Chyna both looked back up towards the ramp, and some familiar music played. a tall, powerful figure emerged, holding a baseball bat!! it was Riot!!!! the crowd roared. they didnt care who it was, they just wanted someone to shut Hollywood up. if it meant Riot, then so be it. Riot made her way to the ring, with a disgusted look on her face. she entered the ring and Chyna immediately got in her face. the two stared each other down. Hollywood rolled her eyes and continued to talk into the mike.

"Excuse me? who are you and why are you in MY ring?!!!" Hollywood demanded, not happy at all that she was interrupted.

Riot grabbed a microphone. "Listen her Holly-tramp!!! i am gone for a little while, torturing that bimbo Julie Day, demanding a match with Terri Gold. i come back and i find out that some other tramp has a match with her? first Lana Star, now some washed up has-been is trying to steal my spotlight? I DONT THINK SO."

Hollywood smirked. "Again, who are you?"

"Riot!!!!!" Riot screamed back.

"Riot....yeah, how original. your face looked like it was in a Riot. your clothes looked like they came from a riot, and your hair... well, it speaks for itself....." Hollywood laughed. "Look Riot... cant we just all get along????" Hollywood laughed some more.

"Look Hollysmell...Terri Gold is mine. i am the one who will be the next champ. and NO ONE or NO THING..." she looked at Chyna, "....willl stop me."

"Riot, Riot, Riot. you dont seem to realize that you blew your shot. you let some weak little reporter get the best of you. now, i am supposed to be intimidated? leave my ring now, or we'll make you leave." Hollywood threatened.

Riot dropped the microphone and walked towards Hollywood. Chyna then stepped in between and stared down Riot. it looked like the two women were about to go at it. then storming down the ramp, the rest of the tWo entered the ring and attacked Riot from behind. they stomped, kicked and punched Riot. they threw her across the ropes and nailed her in the stomach with her own baseball bat!!! Riot collapsed to the mat in pain. the girls stomped on her body and Riot tried to cover up to protect herself. then Chyna scooped up Riot, them powerbomb her hard into the canvas. Riot was in a daze and the tWo danced around her motionless body. Hollywood nodded to her group. everyone in the arena knew what was next.

RRRRRIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!! that was the sound of Riot's clothes being stipped from her body. her shirt was shredded and her shorts pulled off as well. her boots were removed and socks. she was left laying in the ring in her sports bra and trunks. the tWo group was there except for Mystery. they handcuffed Riot to the bottom rope and stretched her body taut. then as Hollywood watched, she saw Francesca Le straddle Riot's body and began stroking her fingers into the vulnerable ribcage. Riot roared in laughter. Gorgeous George then sat next to Riot and began to stroke her fingers into the exposed armpits. Riot again howled in laughter. Daffney took a seat by her knees and began squeezing the inner thighs and knee caps. Ninothcka just held the ankles down. they were going to save the feet for last. Riot's body tried to squirm in agony, but her body was held taut. all she could do is suffer under the tickling fingers of the tWo. she then tried to hold the laughter in, but she easily let loose, once her thighs were squeezed again.

"SSSTOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!! PLEASE SSSSTTTOOOPPPPPP!!!! I WILL GET HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU FOR THIS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH GOD MERCY!!! MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRCCCCCYYYYYYY!!!!"

the tickling continued. Riot's face and body broke out in sweat. George's nimble fingers stroked and teased the soft armpit and collarbone of Riot. Francesca then put her tongue deep into Riot's navel, sending the warrior into hysterics. Daffney continued her thigh torture and Ninotchka used all of her strength just to hold down Riot's legs. minutes passed. Riot was on the verge of passing out. finally the tickling stopped.

"Hog tie her." Hollywood commanded.

the group then proceeded to hog tie Riot. her wrists were handcuffed behind her back, and her ankles were tied together with her own boot strings. then her wrists and ankles were tied together with some rope and Riot laid in the middle of the ring. the group surrounded her. Chyna then took her place by Riot's feet. her soles were vulnerable. Hollywood nodded and Chyna went to work on Riot's size 11 feet. up and down Chyna's fingers went, tickling the soft creamy soles of Riot. Chyna was amazed that these feet were actually soft. Riot didnt seem like the type who would take care of her feet. they were not pedicured soft, but soft enough. Chyna watched Riot's long thick toes wiggle in agony. she then tickled those flexing digits and Riot's response was wonderful. Riot's eyes were clamped shut, trying to block out the horrendous tickling torture she was receiving. but her will power was dwindling. every stroke of her feet was chipping away at her tough exterior. this was a lot worse than what Julie Day or any other human being has done to her. when Chyna touched her baby toe, Riot lost it. she cried. tears began to stream down her face. Chyna then scratched her nails up and down the length of Riot's feet. Riot kept laughing and laughing and laughing. minutes passed by and Chyna never wavered on her tickling.

Hollywood then crouched down by Riot's face. "does my little Riot want the tickling to stop????"

"YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!" Riot screamed.

"Then bark Riot. Bark for me."

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! NEVER!!!!! KISS HA HA HA HA HA HA MY ASS!!!!"

"tsk tsk. keep tickling Chyna....."

Chyna then tickled harder. the others then joined in by tickling Riot's ribs and other parts they could tickle. Riot laughed harder. she was in tickle hell. but there was no way she would bark like a dog. they would just have to kill her.

"Come on Riot....just one little arf.....that's it.." Hollywood teased.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NEVER!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA THEN KILL ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."

Hollywood admired Riot's toughness. but she knew, it was only a matter of time. as she watched her group tickle Riot's body some more, Hollywood took out a feather and began to tease Riot's nostrils with it. Riot shook her head in agony.

"Tickle tickle!!! looks like Riot's nose is ticklish too. come on Riot, just bark for me....." Hollywood taunted.

Riot was in hell. her feet were tickled into oblivion, her body was being tickled by this group of hyenas, and now her nose itched badly from that blasted feather. she couldnt take it anymore. she wanted it to stop.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA FINE!!!!! ARF ARF!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H HAHA HA HA HA HAHAHA HA HA"

Hollywood stopped her feather teasing. "GOOD!!!! that's a good girl." Hollywood then began to take off her boot. she removed it and her black nyloned foot was exposed. "Now i want you to kiss my toes." she then stuck her foot to Riot's lips and as the tWo tickled her, her mouth opened and Hollywood stuck her toes into Riot's mouth. Riot cackled, but almost gagged as she felt Hollywood's toes wiggling in her mouth. this was too embarrassing. Riot was about to bite down on those toes, but Hollywood already removed her foot. she wasnt stupid. Hollywood wiped her saliva drenched toes across Riot's forehead. she then got her ball point pen and began to scribble a message. since she thought Riot had big long feet, she could write a message. she wrote slowly "property of the T.W.O." across both soles. Riot cackled some more as she felt the ball point stroke across the soles. finally and mercifully, she passed out. Hollywood finished her message and the music blared. placing her nyloned foot on top of Riot's head. she posed for the crowd. the rest of the tWo also posed. there was nothing that could stop them now.........

alright fellas, how was that one? just think, this is just the beginning!!!! stay tuned for more. feedback and ideas always welcomed. also, does anyone know how to take still video shots and put them on a computer. i found a tape of W.O.W. and i saw a shot of Julie Day. i could let everyone see it, because her picture is not on the website. let me know what you think.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back