• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 16) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, the next installment of WOW has arrived! soon, the PPV will be underway and i plan to have many TMF celebrity guests in it! so enjoy the series!! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com

Lana Star ran into the room towards the table where her personal assistant, Patti Pizzazz, was strapped to. there was a blanket covering Patti, as she was naked underneath. just her head and her feet extended beyond the edges of the blanket. Patti was still covered in sweat, looking worse for wear.

"What the hell happened to you?" Lana demanded.

"oh Lana...the...the tWo....they attacked me..*cough cough*. and they tickled me Lana....THEY TICKLED ME!!!!" Patti moaned out.

"Like this?" Lana asked as she raked her nails across the exposed soles of Patti.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA"

Lana stopped her tickling. "Damn them!!! let's get you out of this and tell the others!!" Lana then began to untie Patti's ankles and was about to take the blanket off, then the camera faded...

Hollywood made it back to her dressing room, where the rest of the tWo waited. with Chyna at her side, and the title belt draped across her shoulder, Hollywood had a huge cocky smile. "Hello girls, looks like another one bites the dust!"

"I dont think Paradise will ever be the same again!!" Chyna chimed in.

the group exchanged congratulatory high-fives and Hollywood apporached Francesca Le. "Tonight, you make Riot pay! it's time these WOW sluts learn who really is in control." Hollywood told her while clasping Francesca's hand.

"Don't worry Hollywood. if everything goes as plan, it will be Riot that will never be the same again..." Francesca said, laughing back towards Hollywood.

the entire tWo looked at each other with knowing looks. this was going to be an interesting match between Francesca and Riot.

Lana Star, along with Patti Pizzazz, stormed into David Mclane's office where David, Terri Gold, and Bronco Billie were. the occupants all looked towards an obviously upset Lana.

"Lana? what's wrong?" Billie asked.

"Well....Well, look at Patti!!! she was attacked!!! the tWo attacked her, stripped her to her naked, flabby body, and tickled the daylights out of her!!!!" Lana blurted out.

"flabby? Lana, my body isnt flabby..." Patti replied with a sad look in her eyes.

"Yeah...whatever!!! the point is, they attacked Patti!! we need to get them back!!" Lana yelled.

"Calm down Lana, calm down. we are going to get the tWo back. tonight, we still have Riot taking on Francesca and...." David tried to say.

"what about right now?!!! this could happen to any of us!! i want the tWo!!!!" Lana still demanded.

"Okay, fine. next week, you and Ice Cold will take on the tWo in a tag match okay?" David said, trying to appease the blond bombshell.

"Ice Cold? like, hellooooooo!!!! Earth to McLane!!! Ice Cold and I dont get along too well!!" Lana blurted out while rolling her eyes.

"I am quite aware of that. that's why i need us to bond together. so, next week you two will take on two of their ladies. now sit down and watch this match with us. we need Riot to win!!" David told her.

Lana sat down in a chair and Patti followed. a monitor came on and they all watched with intent. tonight, a statement had to be made.

Riot was standing still waiting to be interviewed by none other than Julie Day. they both stared at each other, with Julie being very nervous. she never forgot what Riot did to her. the endless tickling. the invasion of her strong tickling fingers all over her body. the nonstop laughter...then Julie snapped to attention. "R-Riot. tonight, you take on Francesca Le of the tWo. it is a huge match. w-what are your thoughts??" Julie stammered out.

Riot looked at Julie with an amused look. "still ticklish Julie? i'm not going to get you. i have more important things to do. tonight, i am going to beat the living hell out of Francesca, then i will make her squeal like the pig she is after i tickle that body of hers. the tWo embarrassed me before and tonight they will learn that payback and Riot are the same thing. a REAL BITCH!!!!!" Riot said and stormed out. tonight she was ready for action!

RIOT vs Francesca Le (tWo)

the NWO music hit and Francesca Le made her way towards the ring. dressed in black denim shorts, with black sheer nylons, black boots and a tWo shirt, she strutted to the ring. with a cocky smile on her face, she responded to the chorus of boos by waving towards the crowd, then flipping them off. she leaned in a corner of the ring, anxiously awaiting the one they called "Riot".

the pyrotechnics went off and at the top of the stage, wielding her traditional baseball bat, stood Riot. her music blaring, Riot walked down the ramp, twirling the bat. she has waited a long time to get back at the tWo. the last time she was in the ring with them, they had stripped her and tickled her into a giggling mess. but the most embarrassing things were her barking like a dog, and having Hollywood shoving her toes into her mouth. tonight, Francesca Le was going to be the first victim in her quest to destroy the tWo. when she made it halfway down the ramp, she spotted Francesca waving at her. Riot immediately charged towards the ring. she slid under the bottom rope and as soon as she stood up, Francesca delivered a dropkick. Riot immediately got back up and when Francesca tried to do a drop kick again, she simply moved out the way and watched Francesca hit the canvas.

Riot stood over Francesca like a vulture peering down at its prey. Riot then stomped her size 13 foot into Francesca's soft belly. Riot stomped her a few more times and loved the way her foot "melted" into the soft flesh of Francesca's belly. Francesca was gasping for air.

"Soooo, you wanted a piece of Riot huh? well now bitch, you will pay!!!" Riot then picked up Francesca by her hair and hoisted her up, then slammed her HARD into the canvas. Riot then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across Francesca's neck. Riot didnt go for the cover. she wanted to punish this tWo member. Riot picked her up by the hair again and whipped her into a corner of the ring. Riot then followed up with a running splash. Francesca was in pain. she crumpled to the canvas leaning against the bottom turnbuckle in the corner of the ring. Riot saw this and then did a "bronco buster" to Francesca in the corner of the ring. Riot was really into the move as she bucked up and down 10 times on Francesca's body. Riot got up and thrust her arms in the air, soaking in the crowd's cheers. she then picked up Francesca again and held her up in the corner. with an almost possessed look, Riot then began to chop Francesca across her chest.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! the crowd cheered as Riot continued to chop Francesca across the chest with loud, hard slaps that echoed across the arena. Francesca felt the stinging hands and was in extreme pain. she felt her legs getting rubbery, the she felt Riot's hand slap her hard across the cheek. she collapsed to the mat again, her body writhing in pain. Riot stepped back from the corner and laughed at Francesca. she saw Francesca trying to crawl her way out the corner and Riot got in her path. Riot then hoisted Francesca up, getting to deliver a powerbomb. but Francesca fought back! she raked her nails across Riot's eyes, and Riot released her. Francesca fell back to the canvas and Riot hunched over grabbing at her own eyes, temporarily blinded. Francesca saw this opportunity then lunged towards the top of Riot's knee, making her fall to the mat. Francesca got her second wind and attacked the knee of Riot. she knew she had to take the bigger woman's legs out to have a chance. she dropped elbow after elbow on Riot's knee, forcing Riot to yell out in pain. she twisted the knee, and Riot yelled out some more. Francesca knew she had her now. she then applied the figure four leglock on Riot and she clamped hard. Riot screamed in pain. her now tender knee was in excruciating pain. they were in the middle of the ring and Francesca applied more and more pressure.

"C'mon BITCH!!!! give up!!!!" Francesca yelled out.

Riot looked at Francesca with a hateful look, but her mouth was yelling in pain. the pain was really bad, but Riot knew she couldnt give up. she tried reaching for the ropes. but she stopped when she realized her bootlaces were coming undone!! she looked towards Francesca again and saw her unlacing her long boot. she tried swinging at Francesca, but Francesca would simply apply more pressure to the leglock and the pain resumed again. Riot knew she was in trouble. she again tried reaching for the ropes. as Riot tried moving towards the ropes, she kept feeling the pain, but she also got distracted by feeling her boot coming off. she tried curling her toes, but Francesca pulled the laces out of the boot, and the boot was easily removed. all that remained was a thick white sweatsock. Riot looked at Francesca with a worried look.

"Well what do we have here? my oh my!!! you have big, BIG feet dont you? i wonder what they look like. let's get this smelly sock off shall we?" Francesca taunted. she then began to roll the sock down the leg of Riot then managed to get it off the heel. with a wicked gleam in her eyes, she peeled the sock off Riot's foot. finally, Riot's toes were revealed and Francesca smiled. "Why Riot, you have such cute feet!!!" she taunted some more.

Riot got pissed. she was trapped in a painful figure four leglock. her knee was in pain, now her foot was vulnerable and she didnt want some bimbo calling her feet "cute". but her feet were indeed "cute". being a size 13, the foot was well shaped. her toes were long, much like a child's hand. the sole was long, and was pale white. there were minor signs of callouses, but overall the foot was very tender and very sensitive. Riot saw Francesca wiggle her fingers and braced herself for what was coming. then the pain of the figure four kicked in and Riot yelped in pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
H!!" Riot screamed as now Francesca was tickling her foot.

Francesca stroked her fingers up and down the long sole, eliciting ticklish laughter from this "tough" woman named Riot. her fingers dug into the arch and she felt Riot's foot quiver. she was beginning to enjoy this. her nails scratched all along the ball of Riot's foot and Francesca enjoyed the view. she saw Riot writhing and squirming, laughing her fool head off. she saw the finger-like toes wiggling wildly, opening and clamping shut. she decided to play with them. she tickled the toe pad of the big toe and Riot laughed more. she then pulled the toes back and tickled the soft vulnerable undersides of the toe stems. she stroked slowly on the undersides and Riot's toes strained against Francesca's grip, trying to close. Francesca then scratched the tip of her fingernail into the crevice between the big toe and index toe. this caused a great reaction in Riot. Francesca found a sweet spot. she attacked all the crevices of Riot's toes, sending Riot into hysterical laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I'M HA HA HA HA GOING HA HA HA HA HA HA TO GET YOU HA HA HA HA HA HBITCH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Francesca simply smirked at Riot and continued her tickling assault. she just kept simply carressing her fingers along the sole, making sure she got the heel, along the arch and instep, along the ball of the foot and poke and tease the toes. especially the baby toe. Riot kept squirming and her energy was diminishing. she laughed and laughed and laughed. thoughts of Julie Day tickling her at Unleashed filled her mind. she remembered submitting then. she remembered when the tWo attacked her and tickled her into barking like a dog. now her foot was being tickled, and she wanted to quit. then she looked towards the rope. she wasnt too far. she had to make it to the ropes. she used her last ounce of strength and attempted to make it to the ropes. Francesca would only tickle harder and apply more pressure to the figure four leglock, but Riot kept reaching. the tickling was unbearable as Francesca noticed Riot trying to reach the ropes. she intensified the tickling, but Riot managed to reach out finally and grabbed the bottom rope. the referee told Francesca to break the hold. Francesca was pissed. she broke the hold and yelled at the referee. she looked back at an exhausted Riot. she then grabbed an ankle and pulled Riot back to the center of the ring. as Riot laid there, Francesca hit the ropes and delivered a legdrop. Riot was stunned. then Francesca went to the ropes and scaled her way to the top. standing high atop the top rope, she then took flight. she leapt towards Riot and was about to execute the "RVD five star frog splash".

but, Riot moved out the way and Francesca hit the canvas. she rolled on the canvas in pain. Riot then began to get up. she looked over at the writhing Francesca and knew she had to take advantage. still with her one boot on, she dropped an elbow onto Francesca. Riot then got her second wind. she scooped up the hurt beauty and slammed her. she whipped her off the ropes and delivered a clothesline from hell, which upon impact, Francesca did a flip! Francesca was nearly unconscious. Riot began to feel her momentum. she then had a wicked look in her eye. she got down on one knee and laid Francesca across the other knee. she looked at the shorts covered rear end, then she slapped it! Francesca responded to the spankings by screaming and kicked her legs. Riot continued to spank Francesca then shoved her off her knee and Francesca crumpled to the mat, her rear end stinging. Riot then dropped a leg to the back of Francesca's neck. Francesca was seeing stars. Riot then looked over at Francesca's boots. nodding her head, she walked over to Francesca's legs and grabbed an ankle. she began to unlace the black boot, happily plucking the laces out. she repeated the procedure with the other boot, then clamped both ankles between her thighs, soles facing up. she pulled away the laceless boots, revealing Francesca's nylon covered soles. Riot gazed at the soles, showing clearly through the black ultra sheer nylon. she could tell the soles were pinkish and very soft. she liked how the wrinkles crossed over the tender skin. the toes were of medium length and looked so tender. Riot then got Francesca's attention to the situation by slowly stroking her fingers along the nylon covered soles.

"mmmmmmppphhhhh...no.ha ha ha he he he....dont tickle my feet.... no...stooooppppp..nnnooooooo..NOOOOO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!"

Riot scrabbled her nails all over the soles, tickling the lights out of them. the nylon made them more sensitive and Francesca's toes flexed open and close. she tried getting her legs free, but Riot had a real tight grip on the ankles. laughter poured out of Francesca as though the Hoover Dam broke. Riot paid special attention to her heels and loved watching the feet trying to wiggle away from her fingers. Riot wanted to do something different. she ripped open one of the nylons, exposing the bare foot. she was right, the sole was pinkish! and very tender! she left the other foot covered, so she could play with a bare foot, and a nylon foot. she played with Francesca's now bare toes, digging into the tender flesh between the digits. Riot felt the warmth between the toes and continued to tickle harder. then she raked her nails back across the nylon covered foot and Francesca's eyes bugged out!

"Submit to me you little tickle slut!!! c'mon, tickle tickle tickle. does Francesca have ticklish feet? why yes she does!!! she's just a ticklish little slut!!" Riot taunted. she continued her tickle attack. she saw Francesca try to reach out for the ropes, but then she plunged her finger into the crevice of the baby toe and Francesca lost it. her head collapsed back to the mat. she wanted to quit. her precious tootsies were being tormented. she felt Riot's strong fingers invade her toes and tickling her soles. Riot kept on going. she was either going to make Francesca submit, or watch her wet herself.

the referee was next to Francesca's head asking if she wanted to submit. his back was partially turned to Riot. he and Riot didnt notice Chyna running down the ramp. Chyna made it to ringside and found Riot's bat. she got into the ring and on her knees took a full baseball swing towards Riot's back. she connected and Riot fell backwards in pain. Chyna quickly got out of the ring and ducked. Riot's grip had been broken and the referee turned around. he saw Riot writhing in pain and looked around. he didnt know what happened. he went back to Francesca who was trying to catch her breath. then Chyna slid the bat into the ring and got onto the ring apron. the referee began to admonish her. Francesca found the bat and as Riot also tried to stand up, Francesca swung the bat and clocked Riot across the side of the head. Riot hit the canvas, completely knocked out. Francesca threw the bat out of the ring and made the cover. the referee turned around. 1......2......3!!!!! the bell rung.

soon, the rest of the tWo made it out to ringside. Hollywood threw Daffney some rope and commanded her to tie Riot up into a hogtie. Francesca was still catching her breath and high fived chyna, then Hollywood. Gorgeous George managed to remove Riot's other boot and sock, then Daffney tied the ankles together, and Mystery bound Riot's wrists. the hog tie was then complete. Hollywood kneeled down by Riot's head and slapped Riot awake. Riot began to yell when she realized she was hogtied.

"Now Riot, you will learn how to be an obedient tickle slave to the tWo. you will learn what happens to those who dare defy us!! GIRLS!!" Hollywood threatened.

the rest of the tWo pounced on Riot. they tickled her sides, they tickled her feet. Riot began laughing maniacally. she saw Chyna removing her boot. Riot laughed but she knew what was about to happen. Chyna removed her boot, then Hollywood removed hers. Hollywood then kneeled by Riot's head again.

"Remember how my toes tasted? well, you will get a second helping, but you will also get to get a taste of Chyna's!!!" Hollywood mocked.

Riot kept laughing, and when she felt her toes being tickled, her mouth was agape in ticklish laughter. she couldnt keep her mouth closed because she was being tickled so bad. but then she heard the crowd roar. Terri Gold, Bronco Billie, Lana Star, Patti Pizzazz, Ice Cold, and Beckie ran to ringside and attacked the tWo. Riot laid there still bound as her "teammates" attacked the tWo with chairs. the tWo fled when they saw the chairs and a shouting match ensued as the member of tWo walked back up the ramp and team W.O.W. stayed in the ring. Beckie and Billie untied Riot, while the others yelled at the tWo. this war has just begun!!!!!!!

UP NEXT: a bonding moment?

okay fellas, let me know how i'm doing. i dont know about you, but i am really enjoying writing this series. i hope you feel the same way.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back