• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

eden's crush and dream

embomb

TMF Expert
does anyone know if the girls from dream or eden's crush are ticklish at all?

The girls from eden crush are some one posted where the member admit they are ticklish. I know dream has to be ticklish cause there under 18.

Sadly Machinehead, your under 18 hypothesis is not a steadfast rule. My best friend hasn't been ticklish as long as I've known her, since we were about 17. She said she lost it around 14 or 15, which is fucking rotten luck for me of course.

I also knew two girls in high school who were not ticklish -- trust me, I checked. One was actually 14 or 15 at the time, which is a crying shame.

But, in general, I think you're right about teenagers being at least somewhat ticklish somewhere.

Hey Fetter,

Eden's Crush is an artificially constructed girls pop group. It is the "result" of a TV mini-series called "The Making of Pop Stars" (or something like that). Like many bands today, it was sponsored and developed by corporate interests. They were just much more blatant about it with Eden's Crush. "Maybe if we do it right before their eyes, they won't notice...."

But as far as tickling goes, I guess, who cares? They are attractive, sexy, and, apparently, ticklish!

Hope this helps.

dig dug

This is where my naive upheaval with the TMF comes in. I have seen moderator after moderator say that underage postings and inquiries should be discouraged. There was even question whether it was moral or proper to post the infamous Nickelodeon clip (even though it was transmitted on a kids network for kids to watch).

The girls in Dream are all 14-16. Someone even said that Mandy Moore is as "low" as we should go. I am not at all calling anyone a perv, but I'm just disconcerted as to what is "allowed" and what isn't.

Again, please don't let this post offend anyone. I just want to follow the rules (if there are any) so we don't jump from fans to fanatics.

Eden's Crush

Three of the girls have definately admitted a bit of ticklishness in a chat. A copy is posted below:

From bandt001: Are any of you ticklish? Where?
Ivette: I'm very ticklish, basically everywhere. I think I'm most ticklish right beneath my ribcage.

Ana Maria: Very, but you have to get me at certain times. I'm really good at controlling it if I don't want someone to tickle me. I just won't laugh. But my feet are totally ticklish.

Maile: I'm ticklish on my feet and under my arms.

:D

dig dug dog,

In Canada we had the same show, but the "band' they turned out were called "Sugar James" I think.

Attachments

• 7episodphoto7.jpg
    7episodphoto7.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 7episodphoto4.jpg
    7episodphoto4.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 7episodphoto1.jpg
    7episodphoto1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 8episodphoto10.jpg
    8episodphoto10.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 8episodphoto8.jpg
    8episodphoto8.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 8episodphoto5.jpg
    8episodphoto5.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 47
Thanks Fetter,

Oh yes--America exports the very best of its cultural achievements around the world....

I wish they'd send Eden's Crush to the Survivor Island (after they get tickled). With NO cameras!

ddd

I love Ana Maria's answer. I'd like to catch her when she's in the mood to be tickled.

I love Ana Maria's answer. Her answer implies that there are times when she's in the mood to be tickled, I'd love to catch her in one of those moments.

I have got this feeling that the dream girls are ticklish. I just have a feeling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back