• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 18) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, the PPV is coming soon, so enjoy this next episode. remember, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com also found a site for Francesca Le at www.Missfrancescale.com

Gorgeous George fumed as she and Daffney made it back to the tWo dressing room. having just lost a match to Jade, George was completely pissed off. Patti Pizzazz interfered in her match, causing her to lose to what was considered a tWo "tickle slave", Jade. she burst through the door, where Hollywood and the others were waiting.

"Calm down George!!!" Daffney tried telling the upset blond.

"THAT BITCH WILL PAY!!!! Hollywood, did you see what happened to me?!! Patti is going to pay DEARLY!!!" George screamed.

"I saw, i saw. looks like little Patti wants to play with fire. i guess that last session with her didnt break her. when will these girls learn?" Hollywood said.

"i'm going to find her , and when i do, i'll....i'll..i'll.." George tried to get out.

"you'll what?" Hollywood asked.

"I dont know!! but i am going to humiliate that..that....CHICKEN!!" George screamed.

"Chicken? you called her a chicken? what are you going to do to her now? tar and feather her?" Hollywood almost laughed.

"UUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!" George yelled.

"Calm down. dont worry George, payback will come to her. in fact, a little payback will be done to Jade. i hope she doesnt think that her win will excuse her away from us. but now for more important matters. i heard David Mclane has some kind of announcement. i wonder what that troll is up to? second, i want the rest of you watching myself and Chyna's back tonight. i want NO interference when we take on Lana and Ice Cold. got it?"

"Dont worry Hollywood, we wont let you down." Mystery chimed in.

"Good. Chyna, time to get ready." Hollywood told Chyna. tonight, the tWo wanted to really show their dominance.

the music of "Money, Money, Money" (remember Ted Dibiase's old entrance music as the million dollar man?) played across the loud speakers and the owner of W.O.W., David Mclane, made his way to the ring. dressed in his tuxedo and a grin of a chesire cat, he entered the ring with a mixed crowd reaction. he waved, then grabbed a microphone.

"Hello fans of WOW!!! i am of course David Mclane, and i have some exciting news for you!!! as we all know, the PPV TOTAL CONTROL is coming soon. i am about to introduce it's first match. actually, i need to give you some news first. you all remember Caged Heat, the WOW tag team champions right? well, it appears that they committed aggravated criminal assault towards some citizens and are now locked up again."

the crowd began to boo. "in light of this, i had to strip the tag team titles from them. how do we replace them? by having a tag team tournament to take place at TOTAL CONTROL. there will be four teams. to win the tag team championship, the winning team will have to win 2 matches in the same night!!!! now, i carefully selected the four teams. first team will be the Beach Patrol. they will take on the tWo combination of Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. in the other bracket, Harley's Angels will take on Bronco Billie and Beckie the Farmer's daughter!!"

the crowd cheered loudly. Mclane waited for the crowd to calm down. "So fans, this will all be decided at the PPV TOTAL CONTROL!!" the music hit and Mclane made his way to the back.

Hollywood and the tWo watched this announcement and smiled. "Looks like we are going to add the tag team titles to the tWo. Francesca, Ninotchka, looks like you two will get us the tag belts. bring them home!!" Hollywood smiled. Francesca and Ninotchka hi-fived the others and smiled.

in the other dressing room, Billie and Beckie were also excited. they couldnt believe their luck. "Looks like we are going to get the tag titles!" Billie said trying to hide her excitement.

"YES!!!! tag team champions!!!" Beckie said excitedly.

Terri Gold patted them on the shoulders and Lana, and Riot just stood there.

"Dont blow it!" Lana told the excited tandem.

Terri looked at her with disgust. "What do you mean dont blow it? Lana, arent you happy for them?"

"I guess so." Lana said rolling her eyes.

"You know, i am tired of your attitude Lana. you need to be a team player!!" Terri scolded.

"Well, who made you boss? last time i checked, you are not champ anymore." Lana cracked back.

Terri fumed. Ice Cold walked in and joined the group.

"Let's go Lana. we have a match right now. you better not screw up." Ice Cold told her.

"you better not screw up! plus, as much as i hate you, we need to work together. we are a TEAM, right Terri?" Lana shot a look at the former champ. "Let's go Ice Cold......" Lana said, and winked at Terri Gold.

Terri fumed again. "Bring home the victory....." she mumbled.

LANA STAR/ICE COLD vs HOLLYWOOD/CHYNA (tWo)

the NWO music hit and Hollywood and her partner Chyna appeared on the top of the ramp. with the title belt strapped across her firm waist, Hollywood slowly began her walk towards the ring, followed by Chyna. dressed in her black tWo shirt, skin tight spandex black shorts, sheer black nylons and black boots, the champion of WOW strutted arrogantly. Chyna, dressed in her black, form fitting wrestling top, with the letters tWo across the chest, black tight spandex shorts and her tall, black thick soled boots, her face had no expression. tonight was all business. Hollywood and Chyna wanted to really punish the WOW girls, ESPECIALLY Lana Star. they both entered into the ring and hi-fived each other. Hollywood removed her belt and held it high for all to see. she wanted to remind everyone who was the champion. Chyna stood in the middle of the ring, arms folded with her face still no expression. it was time for action.

then the music of Ice Cold hit. the tall woman of ice made her way towards the ring. dressed in her silver wrestling outfit, with her long silver boots, Ice Cold had a scowl on her face. she remembered when she wanted to join tWo, only to be turned against and tickle tortured by the tWo. she wanted some payback. even if it meant teaming up with a woman she couldnt stand. she waited at the bottom of the ramp, awaiting her tag team partner.

the music of Lana Star hit and the conceited one made her way towards the ring. holding her usual "purse" filled with cosmetic goodies, she was dressed in her pink blouse type top, with a pink, wrestling skirt complimented by her pink boots and her pink cowgirl hat. she smiled as she walked towards the ring. she made it to the bottom of the ramp where Ice Cold stood. the two looked at each other, then they entered the ring together. Hollywood and Chyna were waiting in their corner taunting the two WOW women. Ice Cold and Lana began to argue on who would start the match. the bell rang.

Hollywood and Chyna then rushed Ice Cold and Lana. they began to punch and stomp on their opponents. soon, Chyna tossed Ice Cold over the top rope, onto the arena floor. the tWo then double teamed Lana Star. they whipped her across the ropes and did a double clothesline to Lana. Lana hit the mat in pain. Chyna then planted the thick sole of her boot into Lana's stomach, causing the blond to lose her air. Hollywood then picked up Lana by her hair and then slapped Lana across the face. Lana hit the mat face first. Chyna then grabbed her ankles and held them there. Hollywood hit the ropes, then dropped a leg on the back of Lana's neck. the referee yelled at one of them to step out, and Chyna reluctantly stepped out. Hollywood then went after Lana. as Lana laid on the mat face down. Hollywood then began to stomp on Lana's back. Lana laid there motionless. Hollywood reached down and "goosed" Lana's ribs, which caused Lana to shriek. Hollywood smiled ear to ear. she picked up Lana, then followed up with a body slam. then she dropped an elbow. she went for the cover. 1...2...KICKOUT. Hollywood only smiled. she picked up the blond one, and tagged in Chyna. Chyna got in the ring and began to pummel Lana. she slammed her. she suplexed her. she banged her head into the mat. she whipped her into the corner and followed up with a running splash. as Lana walked groggily out of the corner and about to collapse, Chyna picked up Lana in a gorilla press. Chyna displayed her powerful strength to all in attendace by hoisting Lana high above her head. she stood there for what seem like an eternity, then slammed Lana to the canvas. Lana laid there motionless. Chyna then planted her foot on Lana's chest for the cover. 1.....2....KNOCKOFF.

Ice Cold rushed into the ring and shoved Chyna from behind, effectively breaking the pin. the referee got Ice Cold out of the ring, and Chyna looked at her and laughed. she picked up Lana by the hair again. this time Lana tried punching Chyna in the stomach. Chyna laughed. Lana's feeble attempts were doing no damage to Chyna's powerful abs. she simply scooped Lana up and performed a powerslam. Chyna went for the cover. 1....2...PICKUP. Chyna picked up Lana's head from the canvas. she wanted to punish Lana. she then whipped Lana again into the ropes and tried to do another running slam. but this time, Lana raised her foot and nailed Chyna dead in the jaw. the 9th wonder of the world was stunned and then Lana shot out of the corner and nailed Chyna with a hard clothesline. both women were down. Lana began to muster what strength she had left and tried crawling towards her corner. Chyna made it to her corner and tagged Hollywood. right when Lana was about to tag Ice Cold, Hollywood pounced on Lana. she grabbed her ankle and dragged her away. then Hollywood flipped Lana over onto her back. still holding the ankle, Hollywood then did a step over toe hold, wrenching Lana's knee and ankle. Lana cried out in pain. the Hollywood also began to unlace Lana's boot. she wanted to get to Lana's precious foot. the laces were getting undone, and finally Hollywood pulled off Lana's boot, revealing a white thin cotton sock. she ran her fingertips across the socked sole and Lana reacted violently. using her other foot, she kicked Hollywood in the head. Hollywood let go of her grip and scrambled quickly towards her corner. she made the tag and Ice Cold finally made it in.

she attacked Hollywood with everything she had. she did a few knife edge chops across the champion's chest. Hollywood was reeling. she whipped Hollywood across the ropes and Ice Cold did a back body drop, sending Hollywood into the air and crashing hard back onto the canvas. Ice Cold was fired up. she picked up Hollywood by the hair, but the champion raked her eyes. Hollywood quickly made the tag to Chyna. Chyna ran towards Ice Cold, but Ice Cold did a drop toe hold, and Chyna fell to the canvas, head bouncing off the mat. Ice Cold quickly straddled Chyna's back.

"Let's see how you like it!" Ice Cold screamed into Chyna's ear. Ice Cold then began to plunge her fingers into the hollows of Chyna's armpits. Chyna reacted wildly. "Is Chyna TICKLISH??!!!" Ice Cold taunted.

Chyna's body writhed in ticklish laughter. she felt Ice Cold's fingers digging into her armpits and it was too much. her body writhed and squirmed. Ice Cold dug her fingers deeper into the smooth hollows causing the 9th wonder to scream.

" BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Chyna screamed. her legs began kicking out. her eyes were shut tight, her faced etched in ticklish agony.

Hollywood tried to interfere but she was tackled by Lana Star. Lana and Hollywood fell out of the ring, and went at it on the outside. Ice Cold kept tickling Chyna's underams. then a wicked gleam came across her face. she could hear Chyna's feet slapping against the mat in ticklish agony. she looked towards the boots of Chyna and smiled. she got up off Chyna and looked at her. Chyna tried to catch her breath. Ice Cold started to pick up Chyna, then did a pedigree on Chyna. she didnt do it effectively knock out Chyna, but was able to stun her. Ice Cold strutted towards Chyna's feet. she looked at the thick, bulky boots and placed her index finger on her lips. smiling and giggling, she grabbed an ankle of Chyna and began to unstrap the boot. strap by strap, buckle, by buckle came undone. Ice Cold felt a sensation surge through her body. she was going to see the barefeet of Chyna. finally, the boot was undone, and Ice Cold pulled the boot off. she happily tossed it across the ring and all that remained was the thick white sweatsock of Chyna. Ice Cold began to peel the sock off. soon, Chyna's strong bare ankle was revealed. then her heel was exposed. the sock peeled off the foot, revealing the arch, then the ball, then finally, the toes were revealed. right before Ice Cold, was Chyna's bare size 12 foot. it was a nice looking foot. the sole was white, but had a pink tinge to it. the toes were long, and quite thick. Ice Cold looked at the sock lint that was pressed against the ball of the foot and at the bottoms of the toes. the skin look quite tender. there were some slight callouses, but overall, the foot was tender. she plucked at the sock lint. when her nail touched the base of the toes, she felt the foot react. this was a sensitive foot!!! she kept picking at the sock lint.

"noo...he he he he..noo..." Chyna mumbled, still dazed from the pedigree.

Ice Cold could hold it in no longer. she scrabbled her nails across the broad foot and Chyna reacted violently.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!"

Ice Cold held her grip as Chyna's strong legs began to try and kick. Ice Cold kept tickling the ball of the foot, but when she hit the arch, she felt a surge of strength go through Chyna's legs and almost bucked her off. Ice Cold held onto the ankle like a bulldog. there was no way she was going to let up on Chyna's foot. then she attacked the thick toes. Chyna's eyes bugged out and her mouth opened wide, but no laughter came out. Chyna was now in silent laughter. Ice Cold kept probing her fingers through the toes of Chyna. Chyna beagan screaming. it was quite a difference between her usual stoic manner and now her laughing, maniacal, torturous disposition.

on the outside of the ring, Hollywood and Lana kept going at it. Hollywood then rammed Lana's head into the ringpost and Lana collapsed. Hollywood then grabbed Lana's socked foot and tore the sock off. Hollywood then began to scrape her nails across Lana's soft foot and the blond bombshell roared in laughter. Hollywood stroked her fingers all across the soft, delicate sole, completely entranced on torturing Lana. she was quite oblivious on what was going on in the ring.

meanwhile, back in the ring, Ice Cold kept tickling Chyna's foot. "oohhh, does big bad Chyna have ticklish feet? oh yes she does!! she has ticklish big ol' feet!! laugh for me!! laugh like a little girl for me!! koothcie kootchie koo!!!! tickle tickle toes!!" Ice Cold taunted Chyna.

Chyna kept laughing and laughing and laughing. her strength was weakening. Ice Cold kept tickling and teasing the soft toes of Chyna. but what she didnt see was a figure running towards the ring. Mystery made her way to the ring, holding a chair. she laid in wait. Hollywood, managed to look in the ring and see Chyna getting her foot tickled. Hollywood stopped tickling Lana's foot and got into the ring. the referee went over to prevent her from interfering. the window of opportunity was there for Mystery. she got into the ring, then walloped Ice Cold in the head with a chair. Ice Cold collapsed to the mat, completely knocked out. she scooted out of the ring and hid. Chyna then manage to crawl on top of Ice Cold and made the cover. Hollywood had the referee turn around, to make the count. 1....2.......3!!!!! the bell rung.

Hollywood entered the ring and Chyna got up. still exhausted from her tickling, she stood up proud. Mystery entered into the ring to celebrate with her cohorts. Hollywood then told her partners to bring Lana into the ring. it was time to torture Lana and Ice Cold. Lana was dragged into the ring, kicking and screaming. with Mystery and Chyna each holding an arm, Hollywood stood nose to nose with Lana.

"So, you wanted a piece of me huh? well Lana slut, here's your chance. oh but wait, you are a little occupied right now. i enjoyed tickling your foot. you really have soft feet. now i think it is time we see what other parts of your body are ticklish..." Hollywood taunted.

Lana began to struggle, but there was no way to get free. then out of the back, Terri Gold and Riot came to the ring. they both entered the ring, with Riot swinging her bat and Terri with a chair. Mystery quickly got out of the ring. Riot took a swing at Chyna. Chyna got out of the ring. Terri stood face to face with Hollywood. she swung the chair towards Hollywood, but Hollywood ducked. standing behind Hollywood however, was Lana. the chair struck Lana and she fell to the mat knocked out. Terri was in shock. Hollywood got out of the ring and laughed. Riot was still yelling at the tWo members out of the ring, while Terri Gold looked at Lana. she was stunned. Lana was laid out cold. Ice Cold finally came to and looked at Terri Gold. then she looked on the outside of the ring. Hollywood, Chyna and Mystery made their way back up the ramp. in the ring, Riot and Ice Cold looked at a laid out Lana Star, then looked at Terri Gold. this was not good......

UP NEXT: dissension in the ranks?

okay fans, hope you enjoyed this one. let me know what you think!! korn_ste, we probably should collaborate on a project. i just need to finish my PPV first...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back