• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 20) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, we're really close to the PPV. i hope you enjoy this next chapter. your feedback has been great, show me love!!! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood at www.webkitten.com enjoy this next chapter!!

David Mclane appeared on screen, sitting behind his desk beaming in front of the camera. with his trademark grin, he winked. "Hello fans of the Women Of Wrestling!! this is David Mclane, and welcome to tonight's show! you all know that the PPV extravaganza TOTAL CONTROL will be here shortly, and i want to give you fans what the card is so far. i added another match. okay fans, here we go!!"

a taped segment came on and McLane did the voiceovers. "1st we have the tag team tournament. Beckie the Farmer's Daughter and Bronco Billie will take on Harley's Angels in a first round match! the winner goes on to the finals to face the winner of the Beach patrol versus the tWo, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka for the vacant WOW tag team championship!!" Mclane's voiced boomed.

"then we have Ice Cold taking on Mystery in a leather strap match. a leather strap will be legal to use!! this fans is a grudge match, where the winner will end up giving the loser the beating of their lives!!! ha ha ha ha, i can be so funny sometimes..." he continued.

"this match just added!!! at the request of Gorgeous George, she has challenged Patti Pizzazz to a honey and feather match!!! the loser will be covered in honey and feathers!! mmmm, honey!!!! sure beats tar!!" sounds of McLane smacking his lips could be heard.

"then of course we have our main event. for the first time in WOW history, the championship title will be defended in a TRIPLE THREAT match!! it will be champion Hollywood taking on Terri Gold taking on Lana Star!!! fans, i cant wait for this one!!!! now, i will announce one more match to be added to the PPV. everyone, get ready for TOTAL CONTROL!!!!!!!!" McLane finished. the camera went back to his grinning face. then his grin turned into surprise. someone came into his office.

"McLANE!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??!!!!!!" Hollywood screamed at him.

"Can i help you with something Hollywood?" McLane smiled again.

Hollywood put her face into his. "I know what you're up to you rat!! you damn well know that none of your sluts can beat me one on one!! so what do you do? you have me facing TWO girls??!! that is NOT FAIR YOU WEASEL!!" Hollywood was pissed.

"Now now Hollywood. remember, you are the champ. think about the publicity when you beat TWO women. then you can say you are the greatest champion ever. what are you worried about?" Mclane asked, still grinning.

"you know McLane, i outta ram my fist through those pearly yellows of yours, then rip your tongue out of your head!!!" Hollywood threatened.

Mclane stopped grinning and covered his mouth with his hand. "Dont worry Hollywood. besides Terri and Lana arent exactly best friends you know."

"That's another thing you twerp. i dont HAVE to be in the decision to LOSE my title. if Terri pins Lana or Lana pins Terri, I STILL LOSE!! you stacked the deck against me!!!" Hollywood continued to yell.

"Aaaahhh gee, that's too bad Hollywood. sorry, it's what the fans want. they want a TRIPLE THREAT match!!! anything else i can do to help?" Mclane said, basically taunting the champ.

"I'll get you for this..i WILL get you...." Hollywood said as she began to leave the office.

"Good luck........." McLane shouted to her as Hollywood left. McLane then winked at the camera again. he was feeling real good.

Hollywood stormed back into her dressing room, obviously pissed off. she started throwing chairs, pillows, anything she could get her hands on. Chyna entered the room and calmed her down.

"Hollywood, get a grip!!! dont let McLane get you like this!!" Chyna told her.

"I am going to kill that man!!! TWO women?!! i have to defend against TWO women?!!" Hollywood yelled.

"Dont worry..those two hate each other. you can use that to your advantage. those two will beat each other up before they think about you. you just have to capitalize when they are finished hurting each other." Chyna said in a calming manner.

"Yeah, you're right. plus if i beat them, McLane will have a stroke!! now that would be sweet. hey, are you ready for your match tonight?" Hollywood asked.

"Yeah, i get Jane Blond. let's see how loud Jane can laugh huh?" Chyna told her. Hollywood and Chyna hi-fived each other and Chyna left.

JANE BLOND vs CHYNA (tWo)

some music sounding like James Bond music hit and Jane Blond made her way out to the ring. dressed from head to toe in black, except for her arms, Jane made her way to the ring. wearing sunglasses she slid under the bottom rope and then posed into a Charlie's Angels type pose pointing a "gun" with her fingers. she knew she had to perform well tonight. tonight was going to be a physical match, and she was ready for it.

then the music of the NWO hit and the 9th wonder of the world made her entrance. Chyna, dressed in her black shorts, black leather top and thick leather boots, made her way to the ring. she walked with a cocky grin on her face. she stared at Jane Blond in the ring, and Chyna really wanted to punish Jane. she wanted to hear her yell in pain, and also laugh her head off. Chyna got into the ring and stood there, arms folded, face expressionless. then the bell rang.

Jane tried charging Chyna, but the 9th wonder sidestepped Jane and Jane crashed into a turnbuckle. when she stumbled out of the corner, Chyna easily scooped her up and bodyslammed her to the canvas. Jane yelled in pain. Chyna reached down and picked up Jane by her long hair and when Jane was in a standing position, Chyna kneed her in the gut, then executed a suplex manuever. Jane yelled in pain again. Chyna didnt let up. she picked up Jane again and tried another suplex. but this time she held Jane up in the air. Chyna held that position for a long, long time. 2 minutes passed, then she finished the suplex manuever. Jane was nearly out of it. Chyna grabbed an ankle and a wrist and dragged Jane near a corner. Chyna then climbed the second rope, then dropped her massive leg across Jane's throat. Chyna went for the cover. 1.....2....kickout. Jane managed to kickout. Chyna looked at Jane pitifully. Chyna then picked Jane up again, then whipped her against the ropes. Chyna tried a clothesline, but Jane ducked, hit the other ropes then tried a flying body press. Chyna caught her. then dropped forward, powerslamming her. Jane was in pain. she rolled over onto her stomach and Chyna laughed. she straddled Jane's back and began to ram Jane's head into the canvas. then Chyna looked at Jane's vulnerable underarms. she wiggled her fingers into the hollows and Jane reacted immediately.

"NOOOOOOOO DONT DO THAT!!!!!" Jane yelled.

Chyna wiggled her fingers some more, and Jane's body squirmed beneath her. Chyna continued her tickling, and Jane began to writhe under Chyna. Chyna could hear Jane's feet slapping the mat and turned to look at them. Chyna nodded to herself, then got up off of Jane. she then picked Jane up, but Jane reacted by putting Chyna into a small package pin. 1....2..KICKOUT!!!!! Chyna got up again and then charged Jane. Jane did a drop toe hold on Chyna and the 9th wonder fell face first into the canvas. Jane followed up with an elbow to the back of Chyna. Jane was beginning to get her momentum. she picked up Chyna by the hair and then whipped her against the ropes. then she delivered a drop kick to Chyna's chest. Chyna hit the canvas in pain. Jane was fired up. she grabbed the ankle of Chyna, then twisted it. Jane went to work on Chyna's ankle. she stomped on it, she twisted it, she tried putting pressure on it. then she put Chyna into an ankle lock. Jane twisted hard and Chyna screamed in pain.

"GIVE IT UP CHYNA!!!! SUBMIT!!!!" Jane yelled while twisting the ankle.

"NEVER!!!!" Chyna yelled back.

Jane continued her ankle lock. she noticed her fingers were on the sole of Chyna's boot. an idea hit her. as she twisted some more, she also began to unlace the bootstrings. when Chyna noticed this, she began to struggle. Jane then would apply more pressure to the ankle, which caused Chyna to scream in pain. Jane continued to unlace Chyna's boot. she knew how sensitive the foot was by watching prior tapes. this was going to be fun watching big strong Chyna laughing her head off. she finished plucking the strings and gave another twist to the ankle. Chyna screamed in agony again. but she knew what was coming. Jane pulled off her boot and her socked foot was exposed. Jane quickly scrabbled her fingers on the bottom of the socked foot. Chyna tried to hold in her laughter.

"C'mon Chyna!! i know how ticklish you are!! does this tickle??" Jane taunted as her fingers invaded the sock covered toes of Chyna. Chyna yelped. "Maybe if i were to see these bare piggies, perhaps i can make you laugh like a little girl!!!" Jane continued to taunt. Jane then began to pull the sock off. Jane pulled it off and now Chyna's bare foot was exposed. her size 12 foot felt the warm air of the arena and Chyna got nervous.

"Dont do this to me...." Chyna muttered.

"Aaaah, is Chyna's HUGE foot a little....TICKLISH??!!" Jane yelled out as she began to scrape her nails across the huge surface of Chyna's foot.

Chyna immediately began laughing and screaming. her toes wiggled wildly, trying to escape the tickling fingers of Jane. but Jane found the crevice of Chyna's big toe and tickled hard. the 9th wonder of the world was now screaming in hysterical laughter. Chyna looked up and saw she was close to the ropes. she began to reach for them. Jane noticed this and tickled harder. she scribbled her fingers wildly across the tender arch, causing Chyna to pause in her effort, but Chyna wasnt going to quit. she reached her arm out and made it to the ropes. the referee told Jane to break the hold. Jane looked disappointed, but knew she better get back on it. Jane tried reaching for the bare ankle again, but Chyna used her other still booted foot and kicked Jane in the jaw. Jane stumbled backwards and when she turned around, she was met with a closthesline from hell. Chyna almost took her head off. Chyna fumed. she looked at her barefoot and her eyes filled with rage. she picked Jane up, and prepared her for a powerbomb. she hoisted the British spy up, then slammed her to the canvas with extra might into it. Jane was out of it. she was completely motionless. Chyna wasnt done though, she wanted to get Jane back. she flipped Jane over on to her stomach and walked over to Jane's feet. she began to unlace the long, black boots. she quickly unlaced them, then pulled each boot off, one by one. she then peeled the black socks off, revealing Jane's milky white feet. Jane's soles were pale and her toes were long and skinny. her big toe was prominent, and her toes almost seem like they were the same length except for the baby toe. there were some callouses, but overall the soles were very tender. Chyna then began to drag her fingers along the outer lines of the soles. Jane began to stir.

"he he he he..nooo..please dont tickle my feet...not my feet..." Jane moaned.

"is Janey waney TICKLISH??!!!" Chyna yelled, then she began to furiously began to tickle Jane's feet. she then clmaped the ankles between her massive thighs, so now Jane's soles were facing up and there was no way Jane would make it to the ropes, unless she can drag Chyna with her. Chyna then began to play with the tender feet. she circled the arches, then attacked the skinny digits. Jane screamed in laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP!!!"

Chyna kept tickling. she dragged her nails all over the skinny soles and Jane's feet were wiggling wildly. Chyna kept remembering how Jane was tormenting her own sole, so payback was going to be sweet. she attacked the soft crevices between the toes and Jane's laughter grew more intense. Chyna was wrapped up in tickling these feet that she didnt notice someone enter the ring. it was Riot!!!

Riot had entered the ring holding her baseball bat. then she took a big swing and nailed Chyna in the back, HARD. the referee immediately called for the bell. Riot stood over a hurt Chyna, and swung the bat again, hitting Chyna in the midsection.

"PAYBACK IS A BITCH AINT IT??!!!" Riot yelled to Chyna. just as she was about to swing again, the rest of the tWo got into the ring. Riot got out of the ring in a hurry and laughed. she skipped back up the ramp pointing her bat towards the ring. the crowd was going nuts.

Chyna in the ring managed to roll over and make eye contact with Riot. she saw Riot laughing, then her eyes filled with rage. she was going to get Riot. payback was going to be a bitch.......

UP NEXT: the complete PPV card is announced. Terri wrestles again!!! celebrities announced for the PPV!!! stay tuned....

okay fans, the story is shaping up for the huge PPV. your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back