• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 22) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the final episode before the Pay Per View extravaganza TOTAL CONTROL. you fans have been excellent in your support of the story, and believe me, it only fuels me to write more. i really appreciate the feedback!!! now, in this episode you will see the complete card and the complete list of celebrities (you guys). all of you will make an appearance of some sort at the Pay per View. some more than others, but you will all be a part of it. okay folks, here is the next episode. characters from WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Francesca Le at www.Missfrancescale.com and i think i found a link to Col. Ninotchka at www.queenkong.com/Glowpics-new-11-0...ages/image7.htm (yeah, i had to dig for that one). enjoy the show!!!

"OKAY FANS!!!!!! NEXT SUNDAY at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific, the Women of Wrestling presents TOTAL CONTROL!!!! join all the action as the women of WOW go head to head with the members of the Tickling World Order. here is the list of matches:

1)in a leather strap match, Ice Cold takes on the WOW turncoat Mystery. these two women have been going at it, and now who will settle the score? the cold one from the Arctic or the mysterious women from the tWo....

2)in a WOW first, a HONEY and FEATHER match between Patti Pizzazz and Gorgeous George of the tWo. the loser will be covered from head to toe in honey and feathers!!! who will publicly humiliated? order TOTAL CONTROL and find out!!!!

3)in what is sure to be a brutal match, TOTAL CONTROL will have a HOUSE OF PAIN match between Riot and the 9th wonder of the world CHYNA. this match is much like the "hell in a cell" match but in this one the loser will be shackled to the cage and the winner gets to do WHATEVER they want to the loser's broken body. fans, use your imagination on this one!!!! but remember, this is still family entertainment.....

4)the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP tournament will take place at WOW. former champions Caged Heat were locked up, so new champions must be crowned. this tournament will have 4 teams, 3 exciting matches!! in the 1st round, Bronco Billie and Beckie the Farmer's Daughter will take on Harley's Angels. in the other first round match, the Beach Patrol will take on Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka of the tWo. winners from both rounds will face each other in a final to determine the Women of Wrestling tag team champions!!!

5) the MAIN EVENT. also a Women of Wrestling FIRST, a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH will determine the WOW champion. Hollywood of the tWo will defend her title not only against former champion Terri Gold, but also against the star and executive producer of WOW, Lana Star!!! THREE tough women. ONE match. winner take ALL. watch it all unfold at TOTAL CONTROL.

and FANS!!!!!! since this is the biggest Pay Per View yet, the list of celebrities will also be there!! let's take a look at who will be there!!!
1)as special guest color commentator, along with Lee Marshall, will be TMF member, Triple }{!!!!!
2) as special guest ring announcer, TMF member Phreakadelic
3)as special guest referee for the Tag Team Final, TheD from the TMF
4)as special guest referee for the Honey and Feather match, Pips33Pips from the TMF.
5)as special guest referee for the leather strap match, will be AMK714 from the TMF.
6)as special guest referee for one of the 1st round tag match will be Sceej56 from the TMF.
7) as special guest referee for the other 1st round tag match will be Joey from the TMF
8)as special guest referee for the House of Pain match will be Krokus of the TMF.
9) as special guest referee for the MAIN EVENT, will be the one, the only, Knightshade!!!
10) our special guest interviewer along with WOW reporter Julie Day will be Korn_Ste of the TMF.
11) and finally as our special guest timekeeper, Discerning eyes of the TMF will make his appearance.

AND MANY MORE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE!!!! so FANS!!! ORDER TOTAL CONTROL NOW!!!!!"

the music of the NWO hit, and the entire tWo group made their way down the aisle. led by WOW champion Hollywood, the group all had smug smiles on their faces. they entered the ring and strutted cockily to a chorus of boos. Hollywood, with the WOW title belt draped across her shoulder, grabbed a microphone.

"Well, well, well. the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL is finally here!! over the few months, the tWo has shown that we are in TOTAL CONTROL. how nice of David McLane to name a pay per view after us. at TOTAL CONTROL, we will show why the tWo is the most powerful group ever in the history of women's wrestling. all of us will participate and all of us will win!! Francesca and Ninotchka will bring more gold to the tWo when they win the tag team championship!!!" Hollywood told everyone.

Francesca and Ninotchka stood next to Hollywood beaming. they raised their arms in the air and the crowd booed some more. Hollywood continued. "then we have Gorgeous George who is going to cover that airhead Patti Pizzazz in honey and feathers!!! mmmmmmmm!!! sounds good to me!!!! then Mystery will beat Ice Cold to an inch of her life with a leather strap!! the 9th wonder of the World Chyna, will not only destroy Riot not only will she hurt Riot, but she will totally dominate and humiliate her!! tell them Chyna how you will humiliate her."

Chyna grabbed the microphone. "Oh yeah Riot, i have plans for you. i am going to hurt you. i will break every last bone in the ugly body of yours. then after your body crumbles to me and i have you shackled up, i am going to use this!!!" Chyna then held up a long, stiff owl's feather. "Your body will submit to ME."

Hollywood and the others laughed. Hollywood grabbed the microphone again. "as for yours truly..well, McLane thought he was funny by having me take on has been Terri and bimbo Lana, but after much thought, i like the idea. i have a chance to take out and humiliate WOW's two best competitors. i have a chance to humiliate them for the last time. Terri Gold, i know your weakness. those ticklish feet of yours will be tested. i will have you screaming like a little girl again. as for you Lana, well, i also know of your weakness. i will hurt you first, then i will tease and tickle your barefeet. oh yeah, i saw the last pay per view UNLEASHED and i know just how ticklish you are. get ready to be embarrassed bimbo. i am letting you all know. i am Hollywood, i AM CHAMPION, and after TOTAL CONTROL, i will still BE CHAMPION. i will be champion 4 LIFE!!!!" Hollywood boasted. the music of the tWo hit and the group left. still smiling, still cocky, the group knew they had to make a lasting impression at the pay per view.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo) vs HAMMERIN' HEATHER STEELE

the music of the NWO hit and Gorgeous George appeared at the top of the stage, accompanied by Daffney. dressed in a white bathing suit type wrestling outfit, with black tWo letters written across her busty chest, and white wrestling boots, George made her way to the ring. Daffney walked down with a bucket and a pillow. they duo entered the ring and Gorgeous George grabbed a microphone.

"Patti Pizzazz!!!! you ditz!!! watch and learn your fate at TOTAL CONTROL. Heather Steele will be my test dummy. that shouldnt be too hard for her. she already is a dummy!!! he he he he he!! anyway, in this bucket i have some mmm mmm good honey. i also have a feather pillow. Patti, WATCH and then be afraid. be VERY afraid." George threatened.

the music of Hammerin Heather Steele hit and WOW's version of the "Tool Time" girl made her way down the aisle. dressed in cutoff bluejean shorts, a white tank top, with her brown construction like boots, Heather entered the ring. she eyed the bucket nervously. she knew what George intended to do, so she couldnt allow it to happen to her. she waved to the crowd, then the bell rang.

George immediately went after Heather, but Heather sidestepped her and when George turned around, she was hit in the jaw by Heather. Heather punched the blond knockout repeatedly in the jaw, stunning her. Heather then whipped George against the ropes and followed up with a clothesline. George hit the mat in pain. Heather dropped an elbow across her chest. Heather repeated the manuever 3 more times. she picked up George by her hair and waved her arm into the air, signaling to the crowd. she then tried to go for a bulldog pile driver, but George put on the brakes and Heather went sailing in the air, without George in her grip. Heather landed on her rear end in pain. George then kicked Heather in the back hard. Heather grabbed her back. George then picked up Heather by the hair, then bodyslammed her. grabbing Heather's ankle, she then dropped her elbow in Heather's crotch. George got up and posed to the crowd as Heather writhed in pain. she hi-fived Daffney and laughed a little. when she went back to pick up Heather for another slam, Heather turned it into a small package. 1....2..KICKOUT!!!! George got up, but Heather lunged for her legs, forcing the taller George to fall backwards.

holding George's ankles now, Heather tried to put her into a sharpshooter, but George wouldnt turn around. so, Heather executed a flip, sending George sailing across the ring. Heather got fired up. Daffney jumped on the ring apron and Heather dropped kicked her off the apron. Heather pumped her fist. George got up and Heather kicked her in the midsection, then proceeded to execute her bulldog pile driver. she jumped excitedly as George laid on the mat face down, almost completely knocked out. Heather then got a wicked gleam in her eye. she looked towards the crowd and pointed to George's motionless feet. the crowd roared as they knew what Heather had in mind. Heather sat by George's ankles. she folded George's ankles and pressed them on her rear end. Heather sat on George's upturned shins and began unlacing the white bootlaces. one by one, the laces came undone. soon, she pulled both laces completely out of the boots and then pulled the boots off, revealing George's thin white socks. Heather then began to peel off the socks and soon George's barefeet were exposed. Heather smiled. she looked at George's white painted nails that contrasted with her tanned skin on the top of the foot. the toes were long and well shaped. Heather bent her head forward to take a look at the soles. the soles were tinged pink, but were creamy in the arches and toes, except for the toe pads, which were still a tinged pink. Heather couldnt resist. she ran her finger up the sole and noticed the reaction. George's feet began to wiggle and sounds of giggling came from her mouth.

"wakey, wakey Georgey porgey." Heather taunted as she tickled the toe pads of George.

George then realized her predicament. her eyes bugged out!! "NOOOO DONT TICKLE MY FE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Heather tickled the soft bare feet of George with passion. her fingers invaded the soft arch, then zipping to the toes. George screamed in laughter. Heather was enjoying herself. she wiggled and tickled each of George's toes. George's eyes were shut and her mouth wide open screaming in laughter. but Heather was too close to the ropes. from behind, Daffney on the outside of the ring, got on the ring apron, reached in and pulled Heather by her hair, pulling her off George. Heather got up and got out of the ring. Daffney tried swinging at Heather, but Heather ducked and then kicked Daffney in the gut, then as Daffney hunched over, Heather DDT'd her to the arena floor. Heather screamed at a fallen Daffney and got back into the ring. she had some precious feet to tickle. but George was waiting. as soon as Heather got into the ring, George kicked her in the midsection, and then put Heather into the pedigree. Heather was out. George rolled Heather over for the pin, but then got up. she looked at her feet, then looked at Heather's feet. George sat by Heather's feet and began unlacing the boots. she quickly removed the brown boots and quickly peeled the thick white sweatsocks off, revealing Heather's small size 6 feet. her toes were short, resembling little grapes and her soles were pink and quite tender. her arch was small, but the skin was quite soft, no callouses and quite sensitive. George clamped Heather's ankles between her thighs, soles facing up.

"now bitch, let's see how you like it!!!" George screamed. she then immediately raked her nails across the tender soles. Heather immediately came to and screamed in laughter.

" NOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY FEET HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY HA HA HA HA HA HA FFFFEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!"

George wiggled her fingers into the soft crevices of Heather's toes. Heather began going into silent laughter. but when George began tickling her arches, Heather couldnt take it anymore. she tapped her hand on the mat. the bell rang and George gave a few more ticklish strokes, the got up. Daffney got back into the ring and helped raise George's hand in victory. then Daffney pointed to the honey bucket. George nodded as well. George trapped Heather's ankles again and started tickling Heather's feet again. Daffney got out of the ring and brought in the bucket. Heather saw this, but was helpless to do anything as her feet were still be tickled. then the crowd went nuts! Patti Pizzazz ran into the ring with a chair and nailed Daffney in the head with it. George got up and got out of the ring. Patti yelled at her. then Patti noticed the bucket. she then looked at a laid out Daffney. a wicked smile formed on her face. George saw it too and tried getting back into the ring. but she was forced off the apron when she felt Heather's soft feet on her face from a dropkick. Patti, picked up the bucket, then poured it's contents onto Daffney!!! Daffney awoke and realized she was covered in honey!!! she was furious. she tried lunging at Patti but she began slipping from the honey. she stumbled out of the ring and had alook of rage on her face.

"I AM GOING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!!!" Daffney screamed. George saw her partner and yelled at Patti as well.

"TOTAL CONTROL BITCH!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!!!" George yelled. the two made their way back to the locker room, as Patti and Heather laughed in the ring. Patti began to do her cheerleading leg kicks, smiling and mocking the tWo. life was sweet.........

Julie Day stood with Beckie, and Billie preparing for the interview. "Ladies, you are in the tag team tournament. your first match is against Harley's Angels. what are your thoughts?" Julie asked.

"Well, we are really excited to be in the tournament. it is a chance for me and Billie to win some gold here in WOW. we know Harley's Angles will be tough, but i think we will prevail." Beckie said with her beautiful smile.

"Let's say you do win and make it to the final. what if you have to face the tWo?" Julie asked.

"Well, they have to beat Beach Patrol first. but if they do win, we will be ready for them. it is time for us WOW girls to take back control of our organization. the tWo has been having their way lately, but like the title of the pay per view says. this is for total control." Billie responded.

"Good luck ladies in the tag team tournament." Julie told them.

in the tWo locker room, Daffney was still cursing and screaming. the others tried toweling her off, but it was all over her. "THAT BITCH IS GOING TO PAY!!!!!" she screamed.

"Calm down!!! look, you two better get her at TOTAL CONTROL. let her enjoy her laugh now, but get her next week." Hollywood tried calming her down.

"Oh, she will pay. i wont rest until that airhead gets what is coming to her. we are going to abuse and humiliate that sweet body of hers." George told Hollywood.

"Look ladies, we have come a long way during our time her in WOW. we have total control of WOW. this is our first pay per view. and by my count, there will be 6 matches that will involve us. we need to win this pay per view. i believe in each and every one of you. we are the strongest, and after TOTAL CONTROL, we will show why we are in TOTAL CONTROL....." Hollywood told her group.

the tWo huddled together and yelled "T.W.O. 4 LIFE!!" they knew as a group that this pay per view is their chance to show everyone in women's wrestling that they are the dominant group. at TOTAL CONTROL, the biggest show on Earth, they had there opportunity to show just that. get ready for TOTAL CONTROL!!!!!!

UP NEXT: the pay per view is HERE!!!! stay tuned for TOTAL CONTROL!!!

okay fellas, what do you think of the hype? i want to tell you guys again how much i appreciated following this series. i do have a question though. after the PPV is over (it will take about 7-8 episodes), do you want me to continue the WOW series?? i need to know so that i can start formulating a new story line for life after the Pay per view. let me know what you think. also, i pretty much have the outcomes determined, but i would love to see your predictions on who will win. anyone care to give their predictions? okay fellas, stay tuned next week for TOTAL CONTROL.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back