• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Net searches for ticklish celebs

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
Alot of you guys are posting info about celebs that has already been in plain view on this site for months. It's great that so many of you want to put in the work to find out who's ticklish, but if you viewed the TMF tickle list you'd save yourselves alot of time, thus enabling yourselves to search elsewhere.

I second that emotion! Here's what you do. Go to the opening page of The Tickling Media Forum (the site you are on right now).....if you scroll down to around where the stories section is and the artwork section, then look to the left, in the margin, you will see a small section that's all in white. Look for CELEBERITY INFO. Then click on it. There are three lists. Click on each of them and see what's there. Also, in these Teen Hollywood chats, you might want to scroll down the Ticklish Celebrities section you are in right now to make sure they haven't been posted (many of these have been posted in the last couple of months, even if they don't occur on the other lists)

I am working on a massive list that combines all of these lists as well as stuff that's been posted here (or other places) as well as some stuff that I don't think has been posted anywhere (not a ton of stuff, but a few small suprises). I am also doing the same with mainstream lists.....combining the old list from Tickletown, Topoth's list, stuff that's been posted around (here and elsewhere) and again, stuff I've seen or have that I haven't seen posted.

It's great you all are trying to post.....this is my favorite section!....but many of the recent posts have been posted more than once.....in some cases, many times. This is not the biggest deal in the world, but it does save you and us time! Sometimes (like the recent Amy Jo Johnson chat I posted) a celeb reveals something for a second or even third time! So by all means check and if it hasn't been posted before, don't hesitate!!!! I'm just encouraging you guys (and gals too!) to check first! Good luck and go get 'em!!!!!

I have to agree with both of you on looking up these lists first. However, the main problem seems to be these haven't been updated in a loooong time. For example, some members of Eden's Crush admitted to being ticklish on a chat session -- one even said "my feet are totally ticklish". The transcript has been posted here in the TMF at least 3 times. However, this is not anywhere in any of the three lists. I know there's been plenty of new findings since Ironic and Toyou stopped doing their own lists, yet the TMF section in the Celebrity Info only has two people.

The new members who want to contribute and spend their time looking for these finds on the net and have looked at these lists may be surprise nobody has mentioned a particular find before when, in fact, it has been posted plenty of times.

Thanks VERY much nontkl for the effort you're providing by making a massive list. I think this will save us much time to look for other confessions.:)

Non-tkl's list will definitely be awesome. All who scower for celeb info should look at Non-tkl as a prototype. And as Latino-Voto pointed out, this list is looooong overdue. I remember some months back I would run to the To-You list every day like a kid running to the X-mas Tree hoping to find something.

Thanks for the kudos! I'll try to get it done asap. Give me a week to get the celebs and a little longer to get the mainstream. (actually, I must say, I know there are those like Juggler and Obelsk(sp. sorry!) and Topoth that have at least as much as I do! I am merely building on their good work!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back