• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ticklish victims....part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
hey fans, thanks for all the great responses. well, without further adieu, here is part 2.

hello everyone! it's me Kat. So.....you people out there like my last tale huh? you people are sadistic. do you really want to read about some poor, innocent, ticklish victim really being tormented? of course you do! well, let me think...i know. let me ask you this first. don't you love it when the opportunity to torment presents itself? it's like God is giving you a little gift for the day. it all started back.......

it was getting late at night and i was heading back across campus. i popped into the fitness room real quick, hoping to see my friend who works the late shift. see, the campus fitness room was like Bally's or 24 hour fitness, you know those health clubs. this was for the campus, and it was free for students as long as they showed ID. well, it was open 24 hours a day. i walked in and the place was deserted. figures, it usually is this time of night. anyway, i saw my friend and she was doing her homework. she is cute as a button. her name is Chona. a small petite Asian girl, who is the coolest person to be around. no, this story isnt about her, (don't worry, you will hear what happened to her at a later time :D )i finished talking to her, then i went into the actual workout room. typical place. weights everywhere, exercise machines, you name it, we had it. not bad for a college campus. as i was walking along, i saw Lori. ah, Lori.

sweet, sweet Lori. she was about 6'4" 140 lbs, played basketball. she had the nice long blond hair, and her body was well defined. there was many a night when i thought about what i would do to that body!! how i would run my tongue...wait a minute!!!! i got to get back to the story. wouldnt want to disappoint you! as i was walking she was just finishing some curls. she was already sweaty, and damn!! she was looking so damn sexy.

"Hi Kat!" she said in her sweet voice.

"What's up Lori? working hard?"

"Yeah, i need to get more definition in my body. coach keeps saying i'm too fat."

"tsk! you? fat? oh please!!!" i told her. this girl is always worrying about her body!

"damn i'm getting tired. but i need to finish my workout. want to keep me company?" she said with a nice smile.

i wanted to take her right there, but i composed myself. "Sure. go ahead and get your workout done, then we can go! i will just sit over here and do my homework." she nodded and went back to her workout. about 30 minutes passed and she was still working hard. this girl was dedicated! me? sitting back and watching tv is my way to work out. but i couldnt help stare at her. right now she was on the benchpress bench and was pumping some iron. this girl was strong! but i did enjoy watching the weight bar coming down onto her wonderful breasts and going back up. i was getting mesmerized. soon, she finished. she then winked at me (i'm getting wet now) and went to a strange looking bench. it was slanted, maybe about 45 degrees or so, but there was some straps at the top of it. i saw her sitting on the top of the bench and buckle her ankles in the straps. she then laid down on the bench and began doing situps, holding a plate to her stomach as she did so. would i ever do something like this? would you? HELL NO!! but it was fun watching her. i decided to get a closer look. i went to where the top of the bench was and got a real good look at the bottoms of her cross trainers. i saw the big Nike swoosh on the soles. i don't know, i just kept looking at her soles. then BINGO!!!! a cruel idea hit me. now, my body is getting all nervous. i just had to think of a way. thinking....thinking....

"Uh! hey Kat!...Uh!....what are you looking at?" she said while still doing her situps.

she broke my trance. "Ah..nothing..just watching you..."

"Oh...Uh!!...i thought i had something....Uh!..on the bottom of my shoe...Uh!!" she said continuing her situps.

"No, nothing here, just a Nike swoosh!!" i said with a smile. i felt like a fool.

"well, you should try doing this. it really does wonder for the abs. you might want to try it."

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"well Kat, you're a real pretty girl, but why not try to get your body in tip top shape? lose some of that baby fat...."

that stunned me. baby fat? me? okay okay i may have some, but who is she to tell me this? she was really going to get it! :Grrr:

"i'm not saying you're fat. i just think that you would have a killer body if you work out more." she tried appeasing me.

"I'm just too lazy. not like you. hey Lori...." the :devil: in my head was grinning now. "....let me help you. i'll count for you when you touch your ankles okay?"

"well...okay..." she said.

poor sap! falling right into my trap. she reached up and i began counting. after about 5 of them, when she reached up, i pushed her head back down. "sorry..." i said innocently:angel: she tried again and i pushed her back down.

"hey what's the big idea?" she asked.

"well, let's see how tough you really are. let's see if you can do this with distractions!!!"

"what do you mean?"

"well, i'm just trying to see how well you can concentrate." when she tried sitting back up, i casually pushed her back down. she laid against the bench and laughed. then i began pulling her shoelaces! i think it took her a while, because i managed to get both shoes untied.

"W-What are you doing now?" she asked.

"Just removing your shoes, why?"

"Why do you need to take my shoes off?"

"relax will you? questions questions!!!" i continued to untie her shoe. then i pulled both shoes off, leaving her in her white athletic socks. i heard her giggling. i stared at her socked sole. this girl wears a size 13 shoe. damn bigfoot!!

"Kat.....put my shoes back on!!! wait!!! dont take off my socks!! what are you doing???!!!!!"

i peeled both socks off and her feet were finally exposed!! OH_MY_GOD! this girl had some NICE feet. not as pretty as Teresa's, but NICE!! they were warm and sweaty, but didnt smell. her soles were long and kind of meaty. they were pale and had a high arch. her toes were very long and very meaty. her nails were unpolished, but were well kept. only a few callouses around the edges of her heels, and big toes, but other than that, nice and smooth. she wiggled her toes and i wanted to suck them right then and there.

"Kat!!!! what are you doing?!! put my shoes back on!!!" she began to get worried.

"Why?" i asked.

"Because.....i dont like people looking at my feet..."

"Why? they look nice..."

"just put my shoes and socks back on!! i dont like my feet. i dont like it when people look at my feet or touch them!"

"Why? are they ticklish or something?" the look in her eyes said it all!! i then raced my finger up the length of her sole. and did it take a long time to do so!!! this girl has some big feet!!! but the sound was just music to my ears!!!

"BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO!!! STOP!! DONT PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!"

this girl was loud!!! "SHUT UP!!! you're making too much noise....now Lori, about that baby fat remark!!!" my fingers then slid up those gunboats again.

"I'M SORRY!!! I'M HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SOOORRRRYYY!!!!!!"

my fingers scurried right into her high arch. now that was some tender skin. and her laughter just flowed out like wine. i think her toes were trying to grab my hands though. this girl got some long toes. i played "keep away" from her toes. i would stroke my finger across the base of her toes and when her toes clamped down, i moved my finger and attacked her heels. we kept this up for about 2 minutes. then i wanted to make it very interesting. "You know Lori, if you can do 10 situps, just 10 situps while my fingers circle your arch, i will set you free. but if you cant complete a situp, i tickle your feet hard until you complete one. deal?" she was doomed!
:firedevil

"I CANT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MY FEET ARE TOO TICKLISH!!!! DONT DO THIS TO ME KAT!!!! PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"You better get started, otherwise i have no choice but to tickle you." did that ever get her going!! as she tried curling up, my fingernails raked her arch. she immediately fell back to the bench. the silly girl couldnt do one!!! punishment time. i went after her toes. i held them back with one hand and used my other hand to tickle the meaty undersides of her toes. talk about some delicate skin! but the way her eyes bugged out and her mouth twisted with laughter, did it only inspire me to continue!!! her laughter was hysterical. this was getting more and more fun!!!

"Kat *cough* *cough* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP!! I CANT DO IT!!!!"

"you big baby!!! c'mon now!!! you can do it!!!! kootchie kootchie kootchie!!!!" i taunted as i attacked the tender ball of her foot. she roared in laughter, but i saw the determination in her eyes. she raised up!!! she completed one!!!! as i continued stroking her arch, i could see her trying to hold in the laughter, and she did two!! i started thinking i better do something otherwise she will finish. so, when she went back up, i went back to her toes. JACKPOT!!! she collapsed back to the bench in hyena style laughter. she was shaking now. "C'MON LORI!!! BE STRONG!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!"

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *snort* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

she actually managed to do two more! damn, that's four!!! time for my secret weapon. my trusty ball point pen!!!! i pulled it out and began tracing a deep blue line right down the center of her foot. she lost it!! the sensation was so intense, she was in silent laughter. tell me folks, doesnt watching your victim's mouth wide open, eyes shut, no sound coming out because they are in utter tickle hell just warms your heart?? it does mine. then i traced another line on her other foot. stll no sound. so i decided to write a message on her foot. i took my sweet time, making sure the letters were perfect. after 30 minutes (her damn feet kept wiggling!!!) it read "Lori is a big ticklish wimp. she cant even do 10 situps without laughing. she should be tickled all night looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg" i looked down at her and she was a mess. hair all matted to her face. chest heaving up and down. her face a beet red, glistening with sweat. i stard at her soles. damn!!!! i forgot her toes!!!! should i get her toes? everybody all together now......OH HELL YEAH!!!! but this time, i used my mouth. my lips enveloped her big toe and sucked HARD. she started laughing some more, but i also noticed she also moaned a little. was she enjoying this? so i kept sucking her big toe. she was enjoying this!!!! dammit, i know. i'll put her in agony and ecstacy. i sucked and nibbled her toes, while my fingers stroke the soles of her feet. she would laugh hard, then moan when my tongue swirled along the toe pads. i watched her hips writhe in motion. dammit! now i'm getting light headed! i suck and nibbled and tickled her feet. i got caught up in the sensation. i saw her hand reach for her shorts and she was stroking her sweet spot. i lost it. i sat down and began stroking myself, bringing myself to orgasm. i moaned loud, but then i hear another moan. she must have brought herself off too. i staggered to my feet and looked at poor Lori. she laid there and had a peaceful look on her face. i stared at her feet again. now people, it is common knowledge that after orgasm, the human body is more sensitive than it was before.:devil: i tickled her feet again. her face went from peace to torment!!!

" BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA!!!!!!"

ah, sweet music to my ears!!! then i heard a noise. dammit!!! there were some people coming. i couldnt let them see this!!! i unbuckled her ankles and she slid down the bench into a heap on the floor. the poor girl was exhausted. i turned her around so now she was sitting on the floor, with her back against the bench. two guys walked in with some other girls and saw us sitting there. i smiled casually and Lori was moaning. i put my hand around her mouth. "C'mon Lori, let's go!" i whispered into her ear. i put her shoes back on, but i'm keeping her socks as a momento. i pratically carried her back to the lockerroom so she could compose herself. damn, that was the end of my fun.

it was funny, but 3 days later, i ran into her again. she blushed when she saw me. she walked up to me with a grin.

"Kat, about the other night...."

"Look Lori. i'm sorry what i did to you. but, i couldnt help myself." i tried explaining.

"Dont worry about it. coming to the gym tonight?" she winked.

i just sat there and grinned "You never did finish 10 situps....".

well folks that was my tale. i hope you people enjoyed it. so, if you are ever working out and you hear some ticklish laughter, that just might be Kat tickling away!!!! do you guys want to hear what i did to Chona???? c'mon, let's see a show of hands........

hey man i love your ability to write in the truly calm nature of sadism if that makes any sense. i really like this series, and i dont know if there is another part, but i think that this lori girl might need a litle more punishment in another story, i cant wait to read the rest of this great series.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back