• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ticklish victims....part 4 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
i know it has been a while since i continued the series, but here is another excerpt from the world of Katherine....

hello my fellow ticklephiles!! it's me Kat. miss me? i know i missed you. you know, college is a great place to find ticklish victims. i told you about Teresa, Lori and Chona. now it is time i told you about Heidi. the girl is SO DARN CUTE!!! i'm wet now just thinking about her, and what i did to her. she is so adorable. she's a Latina woman, about 19 years old. she's the "girl next door type". she's about 5'4", maybe 115 pounds. her shoulder length black hair surrounds her cute innocent face. i remember when i first met her. when she shook my hand, it had to be the SOFTEST hand i have ever touched. so warm, so soft!! i immediately began to think if her feet were soft as well. i just had to find out!! if only i had the opportunity......

:firedevil opportunity finally arrived!!!!! i was invited to a soriority party by a friend of mine. i loved going to those parties. so many beautiful women. i know some of them are lesbians, so i always felt comfortable there. now of course there were going to be tons of men there too, but who cares right? anyway i was shooting the breeze with my friend when i looked across the room and saw Heidi. she walked on over with some friend of hers (she was cute too!).

"Hi Kat!!! how are you?" she asked in her sweet angelic voice.

"I'm fine. just sitting here watching all these Tri-Delts get drunk!" i quipped back. we continued to talk. she was sooooo cute tonight. she wore a black top with a knee length skirt, and black leather boots. a few hours passed and we were sitting on a couch in the Tri-Delta house. her friend was scamming on some guy, so it was just me and her. it was getting pretty late and she was leaning her head against my shoulder. i grabbed her hand (so DAMN SOFT!!) and stroked her hair. "I think it's time to go Heidi. you're about to fall asleep."

"*yawn* i know..it's 4 am. i'm going to walk back to my room. my roommate is gone, so i should have some peace and quiet." she yawned some more.

"by yourself? girl you cant walk back this time at night by yourself! i'll walk you back!!" i offered.

"okay....let's go *yawn*"

we both got going and walked across campus back to her dorm. we made it to her room, she opened the door and turned the light on. her room was so "girlie." i love that!! she had stuffed animals on her bed and had pictures of her friends on her walls and stuff. she had a poster of Ricky Martin :)rolleyes: )she was dead tired so she plopped down on her bed. the poor victim, i mean girl, was dead tired. her legs were off the bed, and i picked them up and put them on her bed.

"I am so..*yawn* tired Kat....i cant even take my shoes off..."

BINGO!!!!! my long awaited opportunity had come! "I'll take them off for you!" i volunteered.

"thanks...." she replied.

i sat down on her bed and my back leaned against the wall. i placed her feet in my lap. she was laying face down, so i got to see the soles of her boots. i was getting nervous now. i was going to see her feet!!! these feet will be MINE!!! MINE!! MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!!! wait, relax my padawan, relax. take a deep breath. let's just get the shoes off. i then began to unzip her boot. after i unzipped it, i pulled her boot off. before my eyes was her socked foot. a thin white cotton sock. i started drooling!! then i unzipped the other boot and pulled it off. her other socked foot was exposed. her boots hit the floor with a thud. her size 6.5 feet were in my hands. her socks were warm. i could see the imprints of her toes and soles through the socks. i started sweating!!

"C-Can I massage y-your f-feet??" i stammered out.

"....that's okay..i dont want you to rub my stinky feet.." she moaned.

"they dont stink. if they did, i would be dead right now!" i laughed at my own stupid corny joke (i am such a dweeb sometimes), but hell, i wanted these feet. i began to rub them. i rubbed my palm into her socked sole and i loved the feeling of her socks in my hand.

"mmmmmm....that feels good...." she moaned.

:wow: i was beginning to get nervous now. i decided it was time to remove her socks. my hand was shaking. damn it!! why am i so nervous??!! i tickled many feet before!! what's wrong with me?? i began to pull her sock off. her tender round heel was exposed. i started dribbling. then as i pulled the sock further, her arch was exposed, then the ball of her foot, then finally her toes.

:yowzer: OH_MY_LORD!!!! this foot was so FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!! her sole was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. it was tanned a little, but with a slight tinge of pink. her arches were well defined, and her toes were of medium length, but on the short side. her toenails weere perfectly trimmed. i LOVED the way how her toes had a slight curl to them. they reminded me of grapes. now it was time! deep breath. inhale..exhale. i was going to find out if these feet were as soft as her hands. i placed my finger in the middle of her sole.

:yowzer: now, i have touched some soft feet before, but these were the SOFTEST FEET in the history of SOFT FEET. my finger sank gently into the skin of her arch. so plush, so soft, so damn tender. i was in heaven. i anxiously peeled off the other sock, and her other foot was just as ravishing. i seriously dont think this girl has walked on these feet!!!!!! feet just cant be this soft, THEY CANT BE!! i continued my massage. my fingers melted into her skin, rubbing and kneading away.

"mmmmmm...that feels so wonderful....." she moaned again.

SPLASH!!!! sorry, i am really wet right now. i massaged her feet, even corkscrewing her toes. dammit!!! i have to tickle these feet. i wonder if they are sensitive. i lightly stroked my nail down the length of her sole. i heard her giggle.

"he he he...that tickles....." she giggled.

"Heidi? are your feet ticklish?" i asked.

"he he he he....VERY!!!!"

"really?"

"yes...my feet are really ticklish.....try not to tickle my feet too much okay?"

"who me?":devil: then i raked her soles with all my fingers!!!

"s-s-stop...he he he he he he he he..that tickles...."

"I know!!!":firedevil i raked her soles GOOD!!! she was now laughing harder now.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA T-T-THAT TICKLES!!"

i continued my tickling. what i noticed though was that although her feet were wiggling, she NEVER tried to move them away. she kept them in my lap. so, i continued to tickle her soft feet. my fingers sank into the tender flesh of her arch. but it was when i hit the ball of the foot that i found a particular spot of hers. her head snapped up off her pillow and her hand was tapping wildly on the bed. but, still she didnt try to move her feet away. did she like it? hmmmmmmm.

"someone has ticklish feet!!!! tickle tickle tickle!! koothcie kootchie KOO!!!! i tickle you!!! tickle Heidi!! tickle tickle Heidi!!" i was a crazed woman now! i was tickling these baby soft feet with reckless abandon now!! oh her toes!! these wonderful cute toes!! they were so soft!! let me tickle the crevices. YES!!! oh she was roaring in laughter now. she had the most melodious laughter i have ever heard. let's just see if the base of her toes is ticklish!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA NOT MY TOES NOT MY TOES!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

JACKPOT!!!! i attacked the base of the toes like there was no tomorrow!! as my fingers sank into the warm folds of her toe stems, i was in complete lust now. "Heidi is SOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!!! yes she is!!! you like it dont you Heidi?!!!"

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!"

:wow: did i just hear that? she likes it? oh, it is ON now!!! i scrabbled my fingers all over her soles now. she just laid her head on her pillow and just laughed and laughed and laughed. i scratched the balls of her feet, then i did figure 8's in her arches. i was consumed with her ticklish laughter. i brought one of her feet up to my lips and i licked her sole.

"...he he he he he...dont use your tongue....hmmm....."

this was getting good!!! i licked her sole, then licked the bottoms of her toes. she kept moaning, then i placed her big toe in my mouth. i sucked that toe hard, and boy did it taste SWEET!! i nibbled on those little grape shaped toes, then as i continued to nibble, i raked my nails on the sole of her foot. her moans and giggles were music to my ears. i think i need a diaper now, because the Hoover dam of Kat just broke. nothing could go wrong now........

ever hear of that expression, "spoke to soon..."?? well, i spoke to damn soon about nothing going wrong. i heard the doorknob of the door jiggling. i stop sucking her toes and her foot dropped back into my lap. in comes her roommate!!!

"Hey what's up Heidi? what's going on?" she asked.

"...nothing...Kat was just massaging my feet......."

"Oh, okay? well i am about to crash. i am so tired. my trip home was canceled, so now i'm stuck her for the weekend. shame huh?" she continued.

"I think i have to go now Heidi. it's 5 am, and i'm getting tired." i told her.

"..oh, okay..well, that's for walking me back..."

"No problem. see ya later!!" i then walked out DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had those feet, no i had to stop. just my damn luck!!!!!!!! oh well, perhaps another time.....

well, that's my story with Heidi. i will never forget her feet. in fact, i did manage to get them again. but that my friends is another story......want to hear any more???

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back