• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ticklish victims....part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here's another installment from the world of Kat. comments always welcome!!

hellooooo out there!! it is me Kat again!!!:wavingguy so, you are really enjoying my stories huh? glad you liked them. let me guess, you want to read more? of course you do.... anyway, dont you just love it when a tickle opportunity presents itself to you? and, someone helps you not knowing that you LOVE to tickle. it is more than a "playful" thing? well, let me tell you a time about poor Dana..

i was at my friend's room at her soriority house, sitting on her bed. we were just sitting back, just hanging out, listening to music. my friend, her name is Heather, was sitting in a chair rocking along to the music.

"Hey Kat, this song is just so F**king COOL!!!!" she said, her head still bobbing.

"Yeah, i like this song a lot." i replied. i was just amused at her rocking her head and singing along. then we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!!" Heather yelled.

a beautiful blond girl walked in and i was stunned!!:wow: she was about 5'6", long blond hair, blue eyes that sparkled. i think i was beginning to fall in love. hmm, i wonder if she likes girls? but i digress.....

"What's up Dana?" Heather asked her.

"Nothing. just got back from the planning committee with Jackie and Mandy." she replied.

now Jackie and Mandy were the soriority president and i guess "vice" president. i never really follow their ranking system. i just know that those two are the "head" honchos of this campus chapter.

"what were you guys talking about?" Heather asked her.

"well, we have some things planned for us and the new pledges. some really cool stuff." Dana said with her smile. ooh, that beautiful smile. my heart began to flutter....

"Tell me!! i want to know. c'mon Dana, pleeeaaasseee tell me?" Heather told her and began doing that puppy dog look.

"Ha ha ha!! Heather, you know i cant. i am sworn to secrecy!! sorry!" Dana.

"you SUCK!!!!" Heather told her.

"girl, you are just too funny. see you guys later!!" Dana said smiling on her way out.

"Heather!!! who is she?" i said, trying to keep myself calm. i couldnt help it. she was so damn gorgeous. the way her white tank top covered her ample bosom, the way her blue jeans were snug against her legs and behind. the way her cute white canvas shoes covered her feet. damn!!! i need to see if she is ticklish. i can just imagine her laughter.

"Kat?? i just said her name was Dana? are you listening to me?" Heather remarked.

"Oh, yeah. Dana huh? she seems cool." time for me to focus here.

"Yeah, she can be. but damn!!! i want to know what they are planning. she HAS to tell me."

"well, why do you want to know?" i asked.

"because i just have too. but she will never say anything. she is sworn to secrecy." Heather mocked.

:devil: an idea just hit me!!!!!! oooooh i can be so cruel sometimes!!! "Hey Heather, why dont we just torture her or something? i mean, we can make her tell us!!!"

"YEAH!!!! that sounds like an idea!! you know Kat, i like the way your mind works!!! but, how can we torture her? i dont want to hurt her or anything."

"i know....hmmmm. i know!!! we can always tickle it out of her!!"
:firedevil

Heather's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "That is such a f**cking cool idea!!!! let's do it!!"

"but first, we need to strap her down. if she wiggles too much, she may get away. get some belts." i told her.

Heather grabbed some belts and we were on our way. i was getting excited all over!! i was going to get a chance to tickle that angel from heaven. here i was, manipulating the situation and Heather was a willing participant. you know, i dont even know if she is ticklish! (dont worry, that is another story). so Heather and i walked across the house to Dana's room. we were sneaking across the hallways like we were spies or something. i have to admit, this was fun already. we made it to Dana's room and knocked. fortunately for us, Dana was there. she opened the door and let us in.

"Hey guys, what's up?" she asked so innocently.

"Nothing.....just wanted to say hi." Heather told her.

we inched our way into the room and Dana looked puzzled. maybe it was because we were holding dufflebags.

"did you need something?" Dana asked.

"Why yes, we do!!! Dana, tell me what the big secret is." Heather asked her.

"ha ha ha ha HEATHER!!! i told you i cant tell you. you know i am sworn to secrecy." Dana laughed.

"Well, it looks like me and my friend will just have to make you talk. Kat, please close the door." Heather told me.

i have to admit, Heather did have a fiendish side to her. i was so proud. i closed the door and we both closed in on Dana. she started backpeddling and as she moved towards her bed, she fell onto the bed. that was when we made our move!!

"GET HER!!!!" Heather yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!! HEY!!!!" Dana shrieked.

we both pounced on her and began taking out the belts. she was laughing and trying to struggle, but with two girls on top of her (hmmmmm:devil: ) she couldnt escape.

"STOP YOU TWO!!!! GET OFF HA HA HA HA GET OFF ME!!! I AM NOT TELLING YOU!!!" Dana screamed.

finally our work was done. we managed to tie belts around her arms, which were pressed against her sides. a belt was strapped across her chest and her wrists, then her legs were belted together on her thighs and shins. she was TRAPPED!!! she tried struggling, but it was useless. those belts were tied tight!!

"Now Dana....." Heather began to taunt. "...have you decided to tell me what's up?"

"NOOOOOO!!! you come into my room, tie me up and you expect me to tell you everything, just like that?" Dana responded.

"well then you leave us no choice...." Heather told her.

i approached Dana's face with a wicked (almost lustful) look in my eyes. "tell me Dana.......are you....ticklish?" i asked her.

her eyes POPPED OPEN!!!! oh, it was so beautiful!! i love that look of terror.

"NOOOOOOO!!!! C'MON PLEASE DONT TICKLE ME!!!! I AM VERY TICKLISH!!!" Dana screamed.

"all you have to do is tell us the secret and we'll let you go..." Heather taunted.

"I-I-I CANT!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE ME!!!!!" Dana screamed.

Heather winked her eye at me adn it was time to begin. first i put a sock into Dana's mouth and duct-taped it in. we dont want to draw any extra attention now would we? Heather sat back and i straddled Dana's body. her eyes were bugged out and i loved the way she reacted when my fingers descended from the air, towards her belly. the fingers got closer....and closer....and closer....then, IMPACT!!!! the girl went ballistic as my fingers tickled her belly. she was thrashing about. but she was trapped. my fingers plunged into her soft tummy, kneading and tickling away. it is a DAMN good thing we have the gag, otherwise i think the people in Mongolia would have heard her. my fingers explored her belly, then i attacked her ribs. her head was thrashing and i could feel her legs flapping about. she was trapped. she was going N-O-W-H-E-R-E. i played with her ribs for a while and the poor girl roared in hysterical gagged laughter. Heather sat by her head taunting her.

"c'mon Dana.......tell us what your little secret is.... then i'll make Kat stop tickling you...." Heather sang to Dana.

i was totally engrossed in my tickling. i pulled her shirt up so i could get to some bare skin. this girl was soooooooooo sensitive!! her face is turning red and tears are starting to come out. *sniff*, such a beautiful sight. i was starting to get excited. i could feel the warmness in my loins now. damn!! Heather is here. i have to contain myself. i started tickling right beneath her boobs. MAN!!! did she react or what??!!!! this girl is ticklish!!! Heather kept taunting her and i kept tickling. i could feel her firm ribs beneath my fingertips. i probed her belly button with my index finger. i tickled her and tickled her and tickled her. but i wanted to see her feet!!!

"hey Heather keep tickling her belly, while i get her feet!!" i instructed. Heather jump onto her in my place and resumed the tickling. i could hear Dana screaming as Heather went to work on her ribs and belly. i went on down to her feet and started to salivate. soon, these feet would be MINE!!! i started to slowly unlace her shoestrings one by one. after they were unlaced, i pulled each shoe off, one by one, leaving her in her white socks. i looked in her shoe. a size 7. cool! i began to tug on the toes of her socks and i think she noticed. she screamed louder, but Heather tickled her some more. now it was time to see my ticklish prizes!!! i peeled her socks off........

:yowzer: i couldnt believe my eyes!!! before me were two very beautiful feet. her white skin looked soft on the tops of her feet and her nails were perfectly trimmed with no polish. i looked at the soles of her feet. OH_MY_FREAKIN_LORD!!!! i fell in love. the soles were F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S. i mean, NO callouses, NO imperfections. the skin looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft!!! it look soooooooooooo supple. they looked sooooooooooooooooo TICKLISH!!!!! her arches were high and her cute medium length toes descended in perfect order. i lustfully reached my fingers up to her precious tootsies and dragged a nail from the tender ball of her foot, down through her arch, then off her soft rounded heel. she nearly bucked Heather off of her!!!

"wow Kat!! i think you found her spot!!!" Heather told me.

i raked my nail again. she arched her back some more and Heather almost fell off.

"i have to help you get her feet!!" Heather told me.

"okay, let's flip her onto her stomach so we can tickle the bottoms of her feet!!" i instructed. we flipped poor Dana onto her stomach and Heather sat on her calves, effectively holding down her feet. her upturned soles were just inviting me to tickle them. i quickly scrabbled my fingers all across these wonderful soles!!! my fingers attacked her arch. they attacked the balls of her feet. they attacked the soft heels, they invaded the toes. this girl was screaming. her face was covered in sweat, and beet red. her toes were wiggling wildly and i loved ticking them. you should feel the crevices of this girl's toes. oooohh, so tender and so damn ticklish. Heather also began to spider walk her fingers on one foot, and i tickled the toes of the other foot. this had to go on for like an hour!!! we didnt stop tickling her feet at all. the pale soles suddenly were pink. does anyone know about that spot right above the heel, before it goes into the arch? well, if you do, you know it can be a wicked tickling spot. Dana was no different. i attacked that sweet spot for a LONG, LONG, LONG time. Heather went to check on Dana's head, while i tickled away. Heather then noticed something else.

"Uh Kat...i think we made her do something...." Heather told me, pointing towards Dana's waist.

i couldnt tell, so i flipped Dana back onto her back. aaah ha..... i think we made Dana piss herself....oops......
:eek:

"I think we better let her go..." Heather told me.

now normally, i wouldnt stop. i wanted to tear Dana's clothes off and take advantage of her now helpless, vulnerable ticklish body, but Heather is here.......so we let her go. we untied her and ungagged her. the sock that was in her mouth was drenched in saliva. Heather wiped her brow and Dana either passed out or went to sleep. she looked so innocent laying there. poor girl....

we left her room with our stuff and made it back to Heather's room. we sat back, looked at each other, then laughed.

"We are SOOOO MEAN!!! i hope we didnt kill her. even though, we never found out the secret." Heather told me.

"Naw..she's just exhausted. it was fun though!"" i replied.

"It was...tickling can be fun sometimes!! although, i know i couldnt handle what she went through. my feet are SO DAMN TICKLISH!!!"

:yowzer:

well, folks that is my tale for now. hope you enjoyed it. did i tell you i had a chance to tickle a Goth girl? i didnt? well, do you want to hear? toodles for now
:redheart: Kat

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back