• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ticklish victims....part 7 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
for those of you that remember, here is another chapter from the world of "Kat"....

hello everyone:wavingguy miss me? it has been a long time hasnt it? let's see, i was telling all of you ticklefans out there some of my stories in college. ah, the memories.....for those of you that may not remember me, my name is Katherine (not the TMF poster "slave4tickles"), but i go by Kat for short. i love women's feet. or i should say, i LOVE TICKLING women's feet. hell, i love women. in college, i had many opportunities to indulge in my favorite activity. let me tell you my next story. it is involving this one girl named Yvonne. now Yvonne was one of those cute little girls that you just want to cuddle and play with. she is so damn adorable. she is about 5'0", probably 100 pounds (if she is fully clothed!!), Latina, and has a great personality. well anyway, one day i went to visit her at her dorm room. i had to get some biology notes from her. i waited by her door because she wasnt there. time kept passing, then finally she showed up. DAMN!!!!! she looked SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE in her tennis outfit. i guess that's where she was.

"Hi Kat!!! sorry i'm late. practice went too long, and i hurried over here. I'm so sorry!!!" she told me.

"Don't worry about it. you're here now. do you have the notes?"

"Yeah, i have them inside. come in."

i followed her into her room and looked around. her roommate wasnt there and i looked over at her side of the room. typical girl room. stuffed animals, posters of Ricky Martin (he sucks!!!! but that is between you and me okay?;) )and it smelled nice in here. she sat on her bed. her bed was against the wall, so she sat on it with her back against the wall and her feet dangling over the edge. she grabbed a notebook and started flipping through the pages. i couldnt focus on that right now. i am drooling, er, staring at her feet dangling over the edge. she has SMALL feet!!! probably a size 5, or smaller!! her feet were bouncing and i was just staring. i wonder what her feet look like? better yet, i wonder if they are ticklish? hmmmmmmmmm.

"let's see, you need the notes from last Thursday?" she asked me.

i had to snap back into reality. "Yeah, i didnt make it to class that day...." (the reason why is another story!!) "....and my other friend didnt take notes for me. dumb woman!"

Yvonne giggled. " you're funny. but here they are, notes from last Thursday. hope you can read them."

i looked over the notes. the writing was so cute. she had different color ink, highlighting key points. she even dotted her "i"'s with hearts. aaaaaah, how cute!! "this is good!!! wow, you take really good notes. i write like a doctor."

she giggled again. her giggles were turning me on. i had to get her feet. i just had to!!! but, i need to think of something. AH HA
:D

"so Yvonne, how was tennis anyway? you probably suck dont you?" i joked.

"shut up!! i dont suck!!! practice was tough today. it wasnt the court work, it was all the damn laps we had to run today. our coach is evil!!!" she laughed.

"that's why i dont play sports. way too much work!!" i replied.

"i know. today was so tough!! i am so tired, and my feet hurt." she moaned.

"really?"
:firedevil

"yeah, but when they do, i know when i got a good workout."

i tapped the sole of her tennis shoe with my fingers. "does that hurt?"

"No, it doesnt."

"damn Yvonne!!! you got some little feet!!! what size shoe do you wear anyway?"

"size 5. i always had small feet. what are you doing?"

i started unlacing her shoes. "i just want to make you more comfortable. plus, i need to see these little feet." i told her. i was beginning to get nervous. it was only moments before these precious feet were mine!!!!

"you dont have to do that!! plus my feet probably smell right now."

"if i pass out, i pass out. but i doubt your feet stink." i told her. i managed to unlace both shoes and pull her shoes off. her feet didnt stink!! "they dont stink...." i bent down to sniff her feet.

"what are you doing? dont smell my feet!!!!" she said.

"yep, dont stink." i then placed my palm along the sole of her foot. "you're feet are small!! they barely are longer than my hand. such tiny feet!!"

"i know, i know. stop teasing me about my little feet."

"let's get these socks off." my heart was now beating faster than a hummingbird's wings. i was going for it all right now.

"you're taking my socks off? why?"

i began to stammer. she was asking too many damn questions. "i just want to see these little feet..." i didnt know what else to say.

"they're just small little feet. do you like my feet or something?"

:wow: my heart froze. oh damn!!! i need to think of something. "uh.. well..no, not really..i.. um....i, um, just want to see your little feet that's all...." okay, okay. it wasnt the best return line in the world, but i was real nervous right now.

"oh, okay. i just never had someone who wanted to look at my feet. go ahead. knock yourself out."

:blush: i was beginning to blush. i didnt want her to think i am some kind of foot pervert. (okay, i am, but i dont want the whole world to know it.) i had to get back to the task at hand. i finished pulling her socks off. they were a little sweaty, so they went inside-out as i peeled them off of her feet.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!! :yowzer: you should see these feet. OH_MY_FREAKIN_GOODNESS!!!! they were soooooo cute. they were short little feet. her soles were tanned, with low arches. her toes were so short and so cute. the skin looked so soft, so supple. just like a baby's behind. i think i am in love!!! her nails were short too, and perfectly trimmed. i just wanted to nibble and suck these toes all night long. wait wait wait!!! i need to see if these feet are ticklish. oh!!!! they must be!!! i felt like a kid at Christmas who just unwrapped her present. but, wait! i have to act calm. i have to make it seem like i am just looking at her feet. breathe in, breathe out. her toes began to wiggle.

"see? i have little feet." she told me.

i snapped back into reality. i then began to give her a slight foot massage. daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!!! these feet are soft!!!

"that actually feels good. you can give me a massage if you want." she told me.

:wow: did she just say that? tell me, did she just say that? i then began to massage a little more. now it was time to test her ticklishness. i ran my index finger up the length of her sole.

"he he he he he...that tickles?" she giggled.

BINGO!!!!!!! "Yvonne? are you ticklish?" i asked.

"he he he he he..VERY..oh wait!! DONT!!!!" she exclaimed.

too late!!!!!!! i headlocked one of her ankles and tickled her foot. my fingers went up and down the sole. up and down. over and across. up and down. she went berserk!!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP!!!!"

"dont stop? okay!":firedevil i continued to tickle her foot. i felt her body trying to twist around, trying to pull her foot free. i held onto that ankle with a death grip. because the only way she was going to get it free is to pry it from my COLD....DEAD..HANDS!!!! but she was a gamer though. she tried, but soon she just collpased and laughed her pretty head off. dammit, even her heel is ticklish!! i was drawing little figure 8's all over her heel and she just laughed and laughed. you know that spot right on the center of the ball of the foot? well, let's just say hers is really.....really.....TICKLISH!! she was almost screaming now. but i started to wonder. are her toes ticklish?

"Yvonne.........are your toes ticklish too?" i asked.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT HA HA HA HA TOUCH MY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA TOES HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT TICKLE MY HA HA HA HA HA HA T-TOES!!!!"

"so, if i was to tickle...this spot...riiiiiiiight....HERE!!! would you laugh?" i then dug my finger between her big toe and index toe. my goodness this crevice was soft. the girl howled like a banshee. i dug my finger sooooooooo deep into that crevice, i knew she must be in ticklish hell. i then tickled EACH_AND_EVERY_TOE_CREASE she had. her little toes were trying to clench shut, but i managed to dig deeper and deeper. after torturing her toes some more, i went back to her heel. remember when people scratch their nails across a chalkboard? the sound it makes? well, when i scratched my nails down the length of her sole, the sound she made was even more chilling!! i kept this up for minutes, then i stopped. "ticklish Yvonne?"

".....he he he he he he he....YES YES!!!!!!......he he he he he *snort*...he hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..."

she continued to giggle, even after i stopped tickling. her body was limp. she was now puddy in my cold blooded hands!!!! "You know Yvonne, i cant help but wonder......"

"......hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....w-what?....."

"i wonder if your other foot is TICKLISH!!!!!" i then grabbed her other foot, headlocked it and went to town on her other foot. just when you thought she was out of steam, a whole new batch of torturous ticklish laughter poured out from her. i lazily dragged my finger through her arch, across the ball of her foot, down the length of the sole and over her heel, then repeated the procedure at least 20 times. i was going to get this girl good!!! i went back to her toes. yep!!! these toes are just as ticklish as the other set of her toes. man, this girl can scream!! i think next time i do this, i am bringing earplugs. 15 minutes passed and i stopped tickling her. i looked over at her and she was laid out on her belly. she was completely exhausted. poor thing!!! she was sweating, her upperbody heaing up and down, trying to get her air back. i looked over her body and i just wanted to tickle the rest of her too. but, i should leave her alone. after all, i do have a heart!!! i patted her on her head and whispered in her ear. "thanks for the laughs Yvonne...."

"....hehehehehehehe...oh God.....hehehehehehehehehe..that was so mean.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe"

"i know!!! but thanks for the notes. see you in class!!!" i then gave her a peck on the cheek. she giggled, and as i walked out of her room, i looked back one more time. i saw her soles and i made a promise to myself. i will get her feet again!!!! i shut the door on my way out...........Kat strikes again!!!!

well, that was my tale. i hope you guys like it. if you want, i will tell more. trust me, there are lots more. in fact, there was this time when someone got me!!! oops!! i shouldnt have said anything. gotta go!! see ya when i see ya!!!

:redheart: Kat

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back