• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a recent true tickling story

primetime

Verified
hello everyone, i know it's been a while since i wrote a story, but life has gotten hectic. no time to sit and write. and anyone who has written a long story, you know it can take several hours to do so. anyway, just recently my friend and i have been "close". during some of our *cough* *cough* activities, i lightly tickled her. of course she giggled, but she didnt resist!! the only time when she did resist and put up a fight, was when i got to her feet, which are insanely ticklish!! i mean the type of ticklishness where if you just simply touch them, she would burst in a fit of outrageous laughter. man, i love her feet! anyway, when i would stroke her sides, her back, "other areas", she would laugh, but later on, she did admit that it was arousing. she told me that i was the first guy that ever did that type of stuff to her. she does like the teasing, and the stroking, so i suppose i will get more tickling opportunities with her!! oh, by the way, she is an Asian girl, thin, and her skin is so soft, so damn tender. what a find....

i normally dont write "true" stories, but i thought i would share this experience with you guys. i do want to let fans of my stories that i will start writing my fiction stories again soon, but my time to write has decreased, but i do promise you that they will come back soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back